Satisfaction Being. (FINISHED...

By queenkey012

Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.17 Continued
Ch.18
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch.45
Ch.46
Ch.47
Ch.48
Clearing up any confusions.
Ch.50
Ch.51
Ch.52
Ch.53
Ch.54
Ch.55
Ch.56
57.
58
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
!!!!
🤪🤪
Its out yall!
My baaabiesss.

2.

8.9K 252 82
By queenkey012

Brooklyn

It had been the next morning and my face was fucked. Dylan hadn't came home yet so I was stuck here. I started a warm bath and put honey in the water and set up some candles. I cleaned up the blood from last night and put my hair into a ponytail. I then brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I was done with that I slipped my worn out body into the tub. Flinching and Whimpering a little bit due to my cuts. Dylan use to Slap me or Kinda Punch me back in Houston but it was never this violent. As I sunk deep into my thoughts my Phone ringtone filled the room. It had been August.

"Hello?"
"Wazzam Brooklyn, How ya feelin?"
"I'm breathing so I guess I can't complain"
"How did yo night go?"

"He um came back. And well he um hurt me some more and told me that he was gon have someone come Kill you."

August then laughed. Which I was very confused Why.

"Why are you laughing?"
"I'm laughing at da fact you think I'm worryin'  bout dat niggah. Anyway I'm off today Can I come get you? We can go eat or something."

"I would love to August but my face. I don't think makeup could cover this."

"Ion care bout dat, just get ready."

Once we hung up I decided to speed up my relaxation progress faster so I could get out the house before he got home. I picked out one of my black sundresses so my body could atleast look good because I know my face doesn't. He had blacked one of my eyes and bruised my face bad. After getting dressed I rubbed vanilla lotion all over my body grabbing my house keys once August had pulled up as I was just finishing getting ready. Perfect timing.

Getting in the car I avoided looking him in the eye so I acted as if I was texting someone instead I was in my notes saying how dumb I look doing this.

"Let me see what he did ta ya ma?" August said grabbing my head turning it toward him.

"Damnnnnnnnn" He said.
"It's not even funny bro." I said while turning to look out the window.

"Baybeh I'm just joking. You still beautiful ta me. Now whea you wanna go?"

"Can we go to apple bees'?" I asked
He nodded his head and turned up the radio playing J.cole while he let the music take over him.

Once we pulled up he opened my door and the door to the Apple bees as we were approached by the hosts.

"Just you guys today?"
We both nodded.
"Okay booth or table?"
"Booth please." August replied.

After getting settled she came and got our drink orders and told us she would be back for our food order shortly.

"So you done wit em?" August said.
"He's all I know man. I know he didn't mean to do it as much as I wanna be mad I deserved it.

"You ain't fuckin' deserve dat bro. We ain't fuck, kiss or nun. Stop blamin' yo self Fa dat niggah."

"So If Yo Girl had a guy in your house you wouldn't be mad?"

"Dats not what im sayin' at all. I'a be mad but it's different ways ta go about dat kind of situation and him puttin' his hands on ya ain't coo."

Just as I was about to Reply the waitress came and took our order. I ordered what I usually get which is a 10 piece mild Wings with ranch and a coke and a side of fries.

Once we finished eating I pulled out my wallet and August stopped me.

"Whea I was raised, you'a get fucked up tryna have a lady pay Fa haself or fa ya. I got it ma, relax."

Once August had paid he kinda of just sat there and stared at me causing me To have to say something.

"Any reason you staring at me?"

"Come home wit me Baybeh."

I began to laugh.
"Are you crazy? I still have a boyfriend regardless of a situation and I don't think he would like me over your house.

"But you let me ova yo house. Look just come home wit me. Just Fa a lil."

I agreed. Finally. After getting things wrapped up and into the car I received a message saying "that blood better be cleaned up bitch." Choosing not reply I closed my phone and vibed to the music and August did the same.

Once we approached his apartment I realized it was really Small. When we got in there he had one couch a empty kitchen and flat screen tv.

"No disrespect but why ain't nothing in here?" I asked.

"Look. When I came out hea from New Orleans dis record people said dey would give me a record deal. Once I got hea they basically said dat Dey found better talent causin' me to have to get a job at Walmart and move hea."

I simply nodded and took off my jacket and sat on the couch. August did the same but when he sat down he began to roll a few blunts.

"Where's your girlfriend? I don't wanna be in that same mess I put you through when she comes home." I said truthfully.

"I was just jokin' wit cha so you ain't worry yo self thinkin' I cared you had a niggah. I'm single as fuck." He said while laughing.

After August smoked his first blunt we basically Just laughed together and Listened to music that ofcourse until he let me try my first blunt. The shit had me going crazy. I was now on my 2nd blunt and he was on his like 5th. High wasn't even the word. I felt like a unicorn or some shit. Deciding to get bold I took August's shirt off and with me doing that he bit his lip.

"Whatcha ya doin' baybeh?" He Asked.
"Just trying to show you a good time."

After I took his shirt off I got on top of him and straddled his body. I put each side of my legs over him while he held my butt into his hands while he gripped occasionally. I then Took his lips and Made contact with mine as I slipped my tongue slowly into his mouth which he was down with giving as much access I needed. I then took my shirt off leaving my self in some
Shorts and my pink Victoria Secret bra. As he Examined my body I started to crave him more.

He laid me flat on my back on the couch and began giving me love marks all down my chest and stomach. He then slid my pants off while he stuck his two fingers in stroking me.

"Bab- right there." I moaned.

After everything was off
He was about to stick it in until he stopped.

"What are you doing baby give it to me." I demanded.

"Nah baybeh. I can't. As much as I wanna make love ta ya I can't because I know you only actin' off emotions cuz you high. When you sober and you want dis dick it's all yours lul mama." He said while Standing up putting his clothing on.

I was so heated at the fact that he was right but at the same time I was sure I wanted it. I might
Of been mad at my self when I realize what I've done but At this very moment he was all I needed right now.

August then slipped me back on my shorts and brought me all the food he had in the kitchen because he knows when your high you are super hungry and Put a blanket over me
And turned on some horror movie and we cuddled up until I fell asleep.

August

Once little mama had fell asleep I rolled me up anotha' blunt. shit I ain't have to work tonight so why not get faded. While I was rollin' ma blunt her phone started goin off and I looked and it was ha boyfriend. Now me being me I would of let ha anwser ha own phone but since I was high as fuck I decided to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Man what the fuck! I know this ain't that same nigga that was at my house." Dylan said.

"Bitch it might be. Whatchu need doe?"

"Man where the fuck my bitch at?"

"She chillen minding ha business. Now I got some grown man shit ta do so can we speed dis up?"

"Nah bruh you dead as fuck that's all ima say."

After that tha phone hung up. I decided too finish up my blunt. I was da boss of the drug lords and I ran everything. I wasn't worried bout nun I could always have one of my niggas knock his head off, however I didn't wanna tell Brooke about my little business because I knew that's exactly what she was trying to get away from in that nigga Dylan but She was gon have to accept it or not.

Third POV

As Brooke woke up she had seen her phone had been blowed up by Dylan. While rolling her eyes she looked up to see that August was sleep. She went into the bathroom and seen that the marks were slowing going down and she was more than grateful for that but she knew she couldn't hide from Dylan forever. Since he was Apart of the Dessits he was a crip and She knew it would be more than possible
To found out where she was and where August lived and she didn't wanna Put him through that.
Walking back into the living room she pinched August's nose causing him to wake up.

"Man what tha fuck You doin'?" August said with a raspy sleepy voice that turned Brooklyn all the way on.

"I gotta go home. Sooner or later he will be here tryna hurt both me and you and I really don't want that."

"Tha difference between me and you is ya scared, I ain't." August said while standing up pulling his pants up.

"Well can you take me." She Asked with an attitude at the fact he wasn't taking her seriously.

Once August agreed he went to the bathroom to freshen up and get his things he would need today for work because he was going to be working in the office tonight since it was already going on 10pm.

Once they got into the car the Slow rnb played soothing Brooklyn nervousness from going home and facing Dylan.

"What if he hit ya again ma? Den what?" August said while pulling on his chin hair.

"He won't. He never did that before he just was angry August. Stop worrying so much." She said while looking out the window.

August knew by the way she took all of this that he had put his hands on her before. The way she understood August he felt as if he had to protect her for some reason. But to stay out her business he decided to keep quiet until a thought appeared in his head.

"You really wanted dat dick huh?" He said with a smirk.

The two shared a laugh.

"I did but now I don't. Shoulda took your chance."

The way Brooklyn was raised her mom was fully Mexican and moved here when she was 19 years old and met Brooklyn's father. Her mother's religion was to never give up
Your flower til marriage and that's what Brooklyn wanted too do but failed. However she wasn't a Hoe so she was mad at her self that she even was finna Let August do that to her.

"Ight ma. Call me if you need anything and I mean anything. August said while pulling up to Brooke's house while kissing her hand. She sent a slight smile and got out the car. Seeing that no car was in the driveway she figured he was out handling business.

Once she got in she kicked off her shoes and went straight up to her room. Going into the bathroom to wash off the makeup she used to cover up all the marks and starting her shower up. Once she was done washing her face she began to brush her teeth until Dylan appeared in the bathroom closing the door so she couldn't escape.

" I payed a lot of money to take yo ungrateful ass out here and this what you do? Go and fuck wit another nigga?" Dylan snapped.

"Nah you practically begged me to come. I was fine where I was at with my family. I'm more than grateful for this opportunity but I ain't grateful of you putting your hands on me." She said while tying her hair up in a ponytail.

He took her by her ponytail and swung her to the floor beginning to stomp her out until there was blood everywhere.

"You was with that nigga today Brooklyn. Don't play with me I ain't dumb." He said while spitting on her then leaving out the bathroom then eventually the house completely leaving Brooklyn on the floor. Broken down.

Okaay Guys😄 a little more drama but there is way more on the way I promise lol.
Share share share !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
448K 23.7K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...
3.8K 177 33
Hi im Brooklyn Neverson Im 22 and I was born and raised in Virginia! My brother is Trey Songz and he's my biggest inspiration and his Best friend Chr...
605K 21.8K 36
August Alsina fan fiction!!! Meet Eden, a young ,humble woman in her early 20's who does nothing but work. Working at a local boutique, Eden tries...