Baby, please (Jai Waetford Fa...

By jaimia

Rachel Kallen is devastated that she has to move schools and leave her best mates. She gets bullied at her ne... More

Baby, please (Jai Waetford Fanfiction)
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: X Factor!
A/N(sorry!)
Chapter 7 ( IM SO SORRY )
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 PART 1
Chapter 14
A/N
lol hey

Chapter 13 PART 2

389 10 1
By jaimia

RACHEL'S POV

NOT EDITED

I drag my feet towards the front steps. I clutch my bag tightly as I open the door.

As soon as I step inside, my mum envelopes me in a hug. I can smell smoke on her shirt as I push her away with a look of disgust.

"You started smoking again? Wow." I roll my eyes and walk towards the staircase.

"It was a one time thing Rach, I promise I'll stop right away!" She calls after me, her voice filled with sadness.

I shake my head.

"Prove it."

And with that, I walk into my room and close the door, dump my bags and take out the things from the gift bag Jai gave me. I sit the little bear on my bed, and try the dress on. It looks perfect. I smile to myself and sit on my bed, holding the bear close to me.

I grab my English book, turning to my half-written essay due tomorrow. I find a pen and start writing.

By the time I'm finished, I throw the pen across the room and take a deep breath.

"Done."

I shut my book roughly, walking towards my door. I close it behind me, strutting down the stairs.

"Mother!" I sing, looking around the lounge room.

"Helloooo," I call out.

I was thinking a lot when I was writing my essay, and eventually I came to the decision that I should forgive her. I mean, she is my mum and I can't hate her forever - I owe her everything.

I walk outside, looking around for her.

She's leaning against the car, taking out a cigarette from her pocket.

She lights it, smoke dancing around her.

I shake my head. I'm gonna make her pay for this the fun way. I grab the hose near the door, turning the tap on, I run up to my mum and the hose sprays her right in the face, knocking the cigarette out of her hand. She gasps as I turn the hose off.

I smirk at her. "You deserved it."

She looks angry, but her face softens. 

"I'm sorry." She begins, "I've been such an idiot and I shouldn't screw up my life like this. And I don't know what,was going through my head when I-"

"Shut up, I forgive you." I grin.

She hugs me. "Thanks Rach."

I smile at her before walking back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell is this omg I'm so sorry

I said "I'll update later today" but I updated after a solid 3 months

I'm not gonna tell you when I'll update next bc I'll forget to do it and it will be a lie so sorry

Just bear with me please I love you guys and I'm walking up a hill rn so bye ily

Have a fantastic day goodbye

~mia(I'm changing skully to mia)

Continue Reading