Chapter 4

*2 wks later*

Its finally Saturday. I snuggle into my blanket a bit more, enjoying the warmth and comfort.

My phone starts ringing extremely loudly next to me.

"Mother f-" I stop myself from swearing. I need to have good language. I pick up my phone and see Jai's picture lit up on the screen. It's a picture of him grinning with me kissing his cheek.

I answer.

"Hey handsome." I speak sleepily into the phone.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey hottie."

"Hey sexy."

"Hey baby."

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Yes, Jai?" I giggle.

"Can I come over?" he asks.

"Sure, but I'm still in bed." I tell him, my eyes closed.

"I'll be there in a minute." He replies. I press end, putting my phone back on charge. I pull my blanket further up, covering me up to my neck. I move over to one side of my double bed so that Jai can lay down with me. I close my eyes again, sighing deeply.

I'm about to fall back asleep when theres a small knock on my door.

"Come in." I mumble quietly. I open my eyes to see Jai with a bag of mini m&m's and a bag of clothes.

"I gotta sleep here tonight." he tells me.

"Sure, but why?" I ask as he gets on the bed next to me. He pulls me close to him so that my head is resting on his chest and our legs are tangled together.

"Mum's got guests coming over." he states.

"Oh." is all I say. He grabs the bag of m&ms and opens them, taking a handful and putting them in his mouth.

"Look, my tongue is rainbow." he says. I look up and sure enough he has his tongue sticking out, which is completely rainbow. I giggle as he hands me the bag. I take a few and pour them into my mouth. I take another one and use it as lipstick.

"Look, I have blue lips." I giggle, doing a kissy face up at him. He laughs and gets a yellow m&m and does the same, pecking me on the lips so that both our lips are green. I grab my phone and go onto selfie cam. I put it in front of our faces and we both do duck lips. We take a few more selfies before I put my phone back down.

"I love you." he tells me. It still gives me butterflies when he says that.

"I love you more."

"Impossible." he mumbles before he pulls me up so that we are sitting against the headboard. He turns my face to his and kisses me.

My first kiss was with him.

The second day we were going out.

It was perfect.

After a couple of minutes we pull away.

"I really do love you Jai." I tell him, grinning.

"I love you more than Romeo loves Juliet." He says in a "beat that" tone.

"Okay let's not get too cheesy." I laugh.

"Wanna go to the movies or something?" he asks.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'm just gonna have a shower." I tell him. He yawns as I make my way to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and undress. Once the shower is hot I put on a little bit of cold so that it's the perfect temperature.

~

Once my towel is on and my hair isn't dripping wet anymore, I make my way to my bedroom. I walk in and see that Jai has an outfit set out on my bed for me. I smile and have a look at what he chose.

Denim high-waisted shorts and a white tank top with white high-tops.

"Good choice." I tell him.

"What do you mean? Those clothes are for me to wear." he says with a confused expression.

"I can't tell if you're joking or not."

I search his face for some kind of hint that he's joking, but I find nothing.

He all of a sudden cracks into a cheeky grin.

"Yeah yeah very funny Jai." I laugh.

"I like it when you call me babe or baby." he tells me.

"Alright babe or baby, I'm gonna get changed now."

"No like-" he starts.

"I know, babe." I laugh.

"Now turn around." I tell him. He turns around so he can't see me. I grab the clothes and put them on. I can't be bothered to do my hair so I just pull it up into a lazy bun. I take a look in the mirror at my appearance.

"You look great." Jai says from behind me. I spin around.

"How long have you been watching?" I ask him.

"I only saw you put your shirt on."

"Jai!" I whine.

"Sorry." he replies.

"Let's go." he says.

"Okay hold on." I tell him. I make my way downstairs to tell my mum where we're going.

Jai's POV

Rachel makes her way downstairs, probably to tell her mum where we are going.

I'm planning on taking her to a cute and slightly romantic movie so that we can cuddle up. Then we will go to a cafe and have lunch, I'll buy her something she likes and we'll come home. I really love her. She's so beautiful, she just doesn't know it. I pick up my phone and unlock it. It has my favourite picture as its background - it's of me and Rachel kissing with googly eyes. In the background is Beunka and her boyfriend Jake sitting together. I really like them together - they're so similar.

Rachel comes running up the stairs.

"Let's go!" she says excitedly.

"Yeah mate." I reply in one of those overly Aussie accents. I interlock my fingers with hers. Luckily she lives close to the mall.

~

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" I ask her, running a hand through my hair.

"Gravity!" she squeals. Not what I was planning, but ok.

"Sounds good." I go to the counter and pay for our tickets and buy some popcorn and maltesers.

"Let's go." I say as I grab her hand and take her to door 5. We walk in and the stupid ads are on. We find our seats and sit down.

Rachel's POV

The movie finally starts. I take some popcorn in my hand, Jai already munching on the maltesers.

"We are so fat." I laugh as I put the popcorn in my mouth.

"I know aye." he replies, smiling.

~

Jai's POV

The astronaut chic goes into the abandoned space ship thing. All of a sudden some creepy dead guy with red hair floats across the screen, making Rachel jump and cling onto my arm. I reach over and kiss the top of her head.

"It's alright, that retard won't hurt you." I laugh.

"This movie is stressful." she states.

I nod my head in agreement.

Eventually she gives up on watching the movie and plays with my fingers.

"You're short." she says.

I laugh.

"Yeah I know." I reply.

"Howcome the guys are always shorter than the girls?" She asks.

"I dunno, I'll shoot up eventually." I grin.

There's a loud bang which makes us both jump, turns out it's just the movie. I reach over and kiss her, I just couldn't resist. She kisses be back after about a second. We enjoy the moment until we hear another bang. We quickly pull away and watch the rest of the movie.

Once it finally ends, we get up and walk out the cinema with our empty bucket of popcorn and scrunched up maltesers bag. Rachel takes them out of my hand and chucks them in the bin.

"Lunch time?" I ask her.

She nods as we make our way to a little cafe opposite the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~

Ermagerd aren't they just the cutest

Pls keep reading xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I love u all

No creepo pedophile k

THIS WAS A GOD DAMN LONG CHAPTER SO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

ily

~skully