Chapter 5

Jai's POV

"I really love the shirt, Jai." she smiles, pecking me on the lips.

I smile back.

"I'm glad you like it."

I feel my phone buzz from beside me. I look at the caller and answer.

"Hey mum." I speak into the phone.

"Jai Ethan Waetford! I don't know if you remember but you have your X Factor audition tomorrow night and I'm hoping you are ready and have a way to actually get there! Either you come home now or -"

"Oh crap I forgot!" I cut her off. Rachel mouths "What?" from beside me.

"Hold on Mum." I say. I put my phone down.

"I have my X Factor audition tomorrow night." I say. Her eyes widen.

"Nice!" she exclaims.

"Yeah, I have a front row ticket for you, it was gonna be a surprise but I didn't realise how close it was." I reply.

"Oh god Jai I love you so much!" she squeals, pulling me in for a kiss.

"Jai? Jai are you there?! I'm waiting!" I hear Mum on the phone. We quickly pull away and I pick my phone up.

"Sorry, I'll be home in 10." I say before hanging up.

"Pack your bags, you're sleeping over." I tell her. She squeals in excitement and starts to pack a bag. I make my way downstairs to tell her mum what's happening.

Luckily she's fine with everything. She wishes me good luck as I go back up the stairs to Rachel's room. She has her bag ready and her hair is redone.

"Let's go." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chappie i know but next chapter is the xfactor audition;)

LET ME JUST SAY I WENT TO THE FIRST X FACTOR LIVE TOUR CONCERT SOUNDCHECK AND CONCERT AND HOLY CRAP I TOUCHED JAIS HAND A CRAP LOAD OF TIMES AND HE DID A BREAK DANCE MOVE AND IT ENDED UP WITH HIS BUTT IN MY FACE SO I JUST GRABBED HIS LEG CUZ IM A CREEP AND I HIGH FIVED TAYLOR AND JACINTA AND DAMI AND I TRIED TO ASK JAI WHY HE WASNT SIGNING MERCHANDISE AFTER THE CONCERT AND HE DIDNT ANSWER BUT HE FREAKING LOOKED ME IN THE EYE AND SMILED I WAS LIKE HOLY ASDFGHJKL; AND THEN AT THE NORMAL CONCERT SOME CHICK WAS LIKE OMG TAYLOR IS TUNING HIS GUITAR ON THE SIDE OF THE STAGE I WAS LIKE MEH HE WONT SEE US CUZ THERE WAS A MASSIVE CROWD BUT WE DID END UP GOING THERE AND MY FRIEND ALEXA HAD A BAG OF MALTESERS AND I SAID TAYLOR TAYLOR WE HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOUU AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND GAVE US THE THUMBS UP I WAS LIKE HOLY ACTUAL FUDGE THEN LIKE FIVE MINS LATER HE CAME OVER TO US AND ALEXA WAS LIKE DO YOU WANT SOME MALTESERS AND HE WAS LIKE MALTESERS?! NO WAY THATS AWESOME THANKYOU! AND HE TOOK THEM I WAS LIKE OMFG!!!!

THEN

YOU

WILL

NOT

BELIEVE

THIS

ok so

I WAS LIKE

"Taylor can I please have a handshake?" cuz i was like omg what if i could like grab his hand omg so i put my hand out and he just looked at it and back up at me im like well this is embarrassing :|

then the unexpected happened

He said

..

"A handshake??"

I was like uhmm :| this is awkward

Then hes like

"Screw that, I'm giving you a hug!!!"

I WAS LIKE OH MY FREAKING GOD HOLY CRAP WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

So i was like OMGG and he hugged me and i hugged back like my life depended on it

Can i just say

HE IS SO WARM AND MUSCULAR AND CUDDLY OMG

best moment of my life

Alrighty im done

Sorry i feel like an ass for bragging but holy crap OKAY WELL IM GONNA START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE

ps the authors note is probably longer than the actual chapter sorry

~skully