Chapter 13 PART 1

QUICK REMINDER: I changed Joel and Shariel to Hayden and Rosa, I didn't feel comfortable using the names of my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So I guess I'll see you in a couple of weeks?" I say sadly. The train arrives as people begin to crowd around the doors.

"Guess so." He sighs, pulling me into a hug. I feel his cold breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. As we pull away he leaves a kiss on my temple.

"Bye Rachel, I love you." He grins as I,walk towards the train.

"I love you too, Jai," I say as step on the train, "bye!" I wave as the doors close. We watch each other as the train leaves, a small smile on my face.

Jai's eyes suddenly go wide. He mouths, "Hayden."

Realisation hits me. We forgot to go and meet up with Hayden and Rosa. By now I can no longer see Jai, the train has gone into a tunnel.

I take my phone out and text Jai.

'Send me Hayden's number pls' I write. I press send and wait for his reply.

'It's ok babe, I called him, they will meet up with us in a couple weeks'

I read the message. I feel so bad that we just forgot like that. I finally find a seat, happy that I don't have to stand up for the whole train ride. I text Tia asking what school she goes to. She takes about 5 minutes to reply.

'I'm moving to Campbelltown in about a week, but I didn't get in to CPAHS, so I'm just going to the high school down the road.' I smile at the text.

'So glad you're moving here!! excited to see you again:)'

I send the message and go to the texts from my mum. I've missed 13 calls from her. I read all the messages:

Please come home.

Call me back pls

Rachel, call me

Come on Rach.

Where are you?

Rachel where are you?

Tell me what happened last night.

Call me now.

Don't ignore me Rachel.

Rach, I'm really not sure what I did last night, but I'm sure that I did something wrong, and I miss you. I need you to come home and tell me what happened so I can apologise and make it up to you

Please call me.

I'm sorry

Come home pls.

I sigh and reply.

'I'm on my way back from visiting Jai. We'll talk when I get home'

I clear my throat and go on instagram. I find a photo of Jai and I and post it with a caption saying, '@officialjaiwaetford great day with my boy'.

About a minute after I post it, I have likes and comments. I check the comments:

Ily

1st like

First like

Ily

Follow me

First comment

Ily rachel

Lucky bitch

Awwww

U should follow me because you should

Ur sooooo lucky!!!

I wish I could date jai

Ur lucky

R u Jai's gf

Fake

I ship it

Guys they're just friends

Stay strong Rach xxx

Guys it's photoshopped god

THEY'RE NOT DATING OKAY

Jaichel

Stay strong beautiful xx

I loveyou follow me

Rachel

Follow me back pls

Guys they are dating it's obvious

SUCKING UP TO HER ISN'T GETTING YOU ANY CLOSER TO JAI's DICK

They are not dating they're just friends omf

I try not to burst out laughing.

Some of these comments are ridiculous.

I decide not to reply to any comments today - they can figure out if we're dating or not themselves.

I honestly don't understand though why they think we're just friends. I mean, my third photo is of us kissing.

I shake my head with a smile on my face. This fandom.

~

I am SOOO sorry!!! This is only part 1 of chapter 13, but I will do part 2 later today.

I haven't updated in like 2 months  and I feel terrible about it. I have no valid reason, I've had time and everything, I just forget and am too lazy. So sorry!!!

Anyway, thank you so much for 6k. It means so much to me that some of you still put up with me and read this crappy book. Also thank you to the person who commented earlier this morning asking for an update, thanks for reminding me:)

Anyhoooo please keep reading, I know I'm slack but please don't give up on me lel

Please vote, comment and follow, I love you all

~skully