Chapter 3

It's the fifth day of school already. I've just been hanging out with Jai and his friends. A few of the girls here have been bullying me ever since they saw me.

Jamie, Layla, Beth and Emma.

Oh joy, here they come now.

"Piss off Jamie." I roll my eyes at her.

"Rachel! I got you a little gift!" she smiles brightly, the other three smiling innocently behind her.

"I thought it would really suit you." she smiles wider.

Is her face about to break?

And what the hell is this about?

"Enjoy!" she exclaims as she takes a big meat pie from behind her back and slaps in on my head. The disgusting fatty meat slides down my face.

Not to mention, it's really hot.

"Jamie what the actual hell!" I yell.

I'm about to throw up. It's not very pleasant when fatty beef is all over your face and head and you're a vegetarian.

I try to keep it down, but I can't.

I throw up all over the girls' feet. They all squeal in disgust and back away.

"You little bi#%*!!" She spits in my face.

"Ew, get a mint before you put your spit factory all over me." I mutter.

"You think you're a little smartass don't you?" she begins, slipping off her puke covered shoes before walking towards me. By now most of the pie is off my face and on the ground. I start to back away.

"You think little Jai is gonna come save you? Take a look." she points her gross fake nail towards a group of people, Jai in the middle probably being a comedian. I've completely fallen for his adorableness and funniness, and his damn good looks.

Those gorgeous brown eyes are just so perfect. I can't help but love him.

"You see? He doesn't even like you back. He likes Beunka. Everyone knows that, Rachel." she smirks at me, pushing me back.

Beunka is more like a sister to him. He's told me.

"No one cares, Jamie." I state.

"You talk back to me one more time, there'll be trouble." she warns.

"What kind of trouble? You gonna get your gross fake nails and scratch me? Actually, here's a good spot. Its a bit itchy. Mind causing trouble there?" I ask, pointing to my forearm.

I try to act like I'm not scared and I don't care, but on the inside I'm terrified.

"You. Are. Dead." she growls through gritted teeth. I quickly back away. She stays where she is, her fists clenched. Once I'm about 10 metres away from her, she charges towards me. I quickly glance at Jai, who's watching with wide eyes. The rest of the group are chatting and laughing together.

I look forward and see Jamie right in front of my face. Seriously, she needs a mint. Badly.

She opens her palm wide, raising it up and slapping me across the face so hard it brings me to tears.

I stumble backwards clutching my cheek, a single tear trickling down my face. My vision is blurry, but I see Jai run towards Jamie. He shoves her a few times, until she finally falls over.

I hear him yelling at her, but I can't make out what he's saying because she slapped my ear and it feels like I've gone deaf. She tries to get up but he pushes her down again. Beth, Emma and Layla rush towards her, attempting to help her up. He stops them and yells at them too for a while, before they finally do their little fail run towards the bathrooms, Jamie following behind. By now my tears are gone, but I still feel like I need to cry.