Saturday Night Smut

Von Clay91

Trying something new! Mehr

Roman
Finn
Seth, You, & Roman
Dean
Seth
Jimmy & Jey
Roman & Dean
Enzo & Cass
Randy
Neville
Enzo
Roman, Jimmy, & Jey
Cass
Jimmy
Jey
Seth & Dean
Apollo Crews
Roman & MoJo
Mojo
Roman and Randy
Cesaro
Cesaro, Dean, Roman & Randy
Dean
Jey,Jimmy & Roman
Bonus!!!!
Bonus #2!!!

Seth & Roman

1K 23 1
Von Clay91

Ok you two... Watch my dog while I'm gone, you said to your two bestfriends.

Ok Darcie, Colby said.

No no no Smoke is a lot of trouble so you have to watch him, you stressed to them.

Goooo go go go go Darc before you miss your flight, Joe said as he shoved you into your Uber.

You were traveling back home to Texas for your parents 30th wedding anniversary and you knew you couldn't bring Smoke with you. He was your very first pet rescue adoption and you loved him to death. Joe and Colby would come over from time to time to bathe him and help get him some exercise but it gets to be a hand full.

By the end of the night you got a text from Joe.

Joe: Ok..... I woke up on couch to a noise and saw this

Me: 😍😍 #SmokeDog

Joe: Lol your dog is weird

Me: And so are you 😋

You put your phone down to help your mom put all the food up before you headed back to your hotel room. Once done with that, you got in your rental car and headed back when you got another text from Joe.

Joe: Put that tongue up young lady

Me: Nope 😋

Joe: ok I'll bite it ☺

Me: 👻

Joe: Oh no where'd you go???!!!

Me: lol really

Joe: Sooooo... 👀

Me: soooo 👀

Joe: Can I get a kiss when you get back home?

You looked at the message and a flashback from 3 months ago came to you. You and Joe shared a heated kiss one night he slept over and it made you hot just thinking about it.

Me: No you can't

Joe: 😢 why not?

Me: it'll be weird

Joe: I won't make it weird 😣

Me: I don't know.... What if Colby finds out?

Joe: 🙃 just one kiss...

Me: Fine

You sat there texting Joe a bit when you got a text from Colby.

Colby: 🤔

Me: Yes love?

Colby: so Joe gets a kiss but not me?

Me: 😒 Colby

Colby: Darc 😒

Me: it's just a kiss

Colby: well I want one too... But

Me: but what?

Colby: I want to kiss you... Somewhere special😍

Me: 😳

Colby: Please

Me: I don't knnnooww Colby that's....... That's... We're friends

Colby: We could be more... I mean if you want to

Me: Colby 😔

Colby: I know
Colby: dumb mistake
Colby: Funny.... We both like you but neither one of us can have you😔

After reading that message, you turned your phone off and went to sleep. You woke up at 6am to head to the airport... Not something you were happy about but you had to get home to releave the guys of their duties to Smoke. 3 hours later you were back home and pulling into your driveway when you saw Joe, Colby, Jon, Smoke and Jon's dog Snow playing in the yard.

Heeeeyy Darcie Jean, Jon said smiling.

Hi there, you smiled back.

Soooo how was the trip?, he asked as the others just looked awkwardly.

It was good just glad to be off that plane.... Well I'm gonna go lay down a bit, you said avoiding them.

Well don't be long Darcie Jean, he said shooting you a smile.

You walked in and got undressed to get back in bed when you heard a knock on your door.

~Knock knock

Yes, you answered.

Can I come in Darc?, you heard Colby say.

Come in, you said a bit hesitantly.

Colby walked in and slowly followed Joe. You sat up trying to cover yourself as they walked over towards you.

We're sorry if we made you feel awkward, Joe apologized.

Yeah I didn't know he asked... And he didn't know I'd asked... Soooo we're sorry, Colby said.

Stop doing that, you said and Joe looked at you in confusion. Aah oh you don't know Joe... Colby does this eye thing to try to guilt me in, you said making Colby laugh a bit.

Dude!, Joe yelled.

She's seeing things! Granted that I do it from time to time but this time I wasn't!... Darci!! Im being serious this time!, he whined.

Oh great... He whines now, Joe said a bit jealous.

Oh GrEaT hE wHiNeS, Colby said marking Joe.

Wow very mature Colby, Joe said a bit mad.

Hey you two stop it! This isn't a joke and Colby it's funny how this seems like one to you, you yelled a bit.

Ok Darcie we're truly sorry but you can't blame us for feeling like this towards you, Colby said with the guilting shit again.

I mean he's right baby girl... We've shared beds together on the road, swam naked together, and bathe together.... But we've respected you 100% when we knew we only had like %5..... Max, Joe said as he added on to Colby's guilt trip.

Oh my fucking gosh you two are not doing this right now, you said in laughter. So that's you guys big rebuttal to a question I never asked but you really feel those arguments are A 1 reasons to sleep with me, you said.

Yes, they said together.

Well maybe... Not trying to sound shallow, Joe said.

You shook your head and pulled the covers over your head and tried to pretend they were gone but Colby made that hard for you.

Oh nooooo where did she go?, Colby said.

Douche, Joe said and hit him.

Oooouch dude!, he half yelled.

Hey!! Can a girl sleep in peace, you yelled scaring them both while making Colby fall off the side of the bed.

Sorry!, Colby said in a low yell.

You laid there trying to go to sleep but they weren't even gone out of the room yet. You looked at the ceiling as they stared at you in pure awkwardness and it struck a nerve.

Where's my dog guys?, you asked.

Oh shit, Joe said.

B.r.b., Colby yelled as they ran out.

10 minutes later, they came in laughing.

Well.... Looks like you and Jon will be grandparents soon, Joe said.

So you two sat there and watched my dog bang Jon's dog?, you asked.

No... Well yeah but we had to get them from each other, Colby said.

You shook your head and turned over.

About 3 hours later, you woke up to Colby and Joe laying around you in your bed. You tried moving some but felt a set of arms holding you.

Ok party's over!, you said as Joe woke up but Colby was still knocked out.

Wake up Lopez!, you yelled as he jolted out of his sleep.

SPAGHETTI WOLF!, he yelled making you two laugh.

Oh god that's hilarious each time he does it, Joe said rolling back over behind you.

Wwwwooooaaah get up boy wonder, you said and he shot you a blank stare. Yes buns out my bed... Chop chop, you added.

Joe rolled out the bed and grabbed Colby. They walked out but returned with water and chips.

Really you guys? Is it too much to want to be alone in the nude right now?, you asked as Colby caught nothing you said.

Hey get comfortable baby girl we can't stop you from doing that, Joe said looking over his shoulder.

But you two are still in here, you said but Colby just sat there which was evident that he was still sleepy.

About 10 minutes later, you got from under your covers to keep from sweating when Colby turned around and stared.

Dude what are y-..., Joe said as he looked at what Colby was glued to.

You had on your favorite panties and bra and it was also the color that Colby said it made your skin glow. He threw his chips away and crawled back next to you without saying a word. Joe on the other hand behaved..... Somewhat.

Cover up Darcie, you heard Colby say in a sweet voice.

Why?, you asked half awake.

You suddenly felt cold fingers caress your stomach as you jolted from your sleep.

Colby stop that, you said innocently.

Cover up, he said again.

Cover up baby girl.... You know how he gets and I'm starting to feel that way too, Joe said making you rethink being comfortable.

You got back under your cover for 20 minutes to feel hot once more, so you got up to turn the AC up when Joe stopped you.

Wooah, it's cold in here, Joe said.

But I'm hot, you pouted but it got you nowhere. Well you two can stay here then.... I'm going to the couch, you said and walked out.

3 hours later you woke up.... Back in your room inbetween the two of them. Joe's face was in the crook of your neck while Colby secretly held your hand as he slept peacefully beside you. His grip was firm but tightened up when you tried to move.

Joe?, you called softly.

His soft snors filled the room as they made sure you didn't escape.

Colby?, you called softly as he wiggled a bit until he appeared from underneath the blanket.

You ok babe?, he asked as he placed a small kiss on your hand.

Ummm, you motioned to your hand but he just looked at you with one eye opened.

How did I get back up here?, you asked.

Joe brought you back up, he said but he blushed and let your hand go.

It struck you as awkward until Joe started moving around.

Joe?, you called to him.

What!?... What's good baby girl?.... Colby where's your hands?, he asked as he pulled me close to him.

Here dude!, he half yelled while showing Joe his hands.

Wait... Wait what's going on guys?, you asked confused. And tell me the truth, you added as you sat up.

Colby almost got you pregnant, he said bluntly.

What!, you yelled.

No it wasn't like that Darc.... Well in a way... But not like that... Uuuggghhh, Colby said frustrated.

Dude you went down there and almost ate the girl up, he said a bit jealous.

Wait you did what?, you asked Colby.

I............... Attempted to eat you out while you were sleeping, he said under the blanket.

Dude!!, you yelled while hitting him with a pillow.

Oooouuch Darcie stop, Colby yelled.

What is it with you two and my body?.. Granted that you're attracted to me but damn can I just sleep in peace!!, you yelled as they got up and left your room.

Around 1 am you woke up with the scent of those two still in your bed. You got out the bed and took another shower and put on your lucky panties and a bra. Once you were done, you walked down stairs to see the two of them sleep while your dog slept beside Colby. You went to the kitchen and got some water when you hear one less snore coming from your den.

You gotta stop this Darc, Colby said rubbing his eyes.

What?, you asked.

He walked up and touched the material that hugged your skin tight.

Come on let me help you find something to wear, he said lowly.

He pulled you back up to your room when he kissed you suddenly. His lips moved slowly as his breath still tasted of your juices. He pushed you on the bed and quickly pulled your panties to the side.

Aaahh wait.., you moaned be Colby didn't budge.

Little moans escaped your mouth as he slowly licked up your juices before he tongue fucked you slowly. You pushed at him but he didn't bother to respond much.

You taste sooo good baby, he said as he came up to pull your panties off.

Dude I thought we weren't going to mess with her!, you two jumped as Joe yelled from the doorway.

Wait Joe... In my defense... She came down stairs with nothing on again, Colby said defending himself.

Again... We got to break you from that Darcie baby, Joe said as he joined you two on the bed.

Everything moved so fast that it felt slow. After 3 years of not knowing who'd you rather have sex with... It was answered by them in one night. Colby kissed you all over your thighs while Joe focused on your breasts. They didn't speak one word to you but they moaned at every inch of your body that made contact with their lips or hands. Once you 3 were done, Colby made sure you were covered up. Joe on the other hand, rubbed your butt until he fell asleep... Something he'd always do if you two had to share a bed on the road.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

161K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
71.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...