I'm falling for my Fiancé - (...

By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughte... More

Part 1 - he's such a control freak
Part 2 - The game day
Part 3 - You took a quite long time
Part 4 - Get off me you're drunk
Part 5 - That's not an excuse that's a fact
Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him
Part 8 - Are you ready?
Part 9 - Who is he to you?
Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it
Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo
Part 12 - What happened to you?
Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close
Part 14 - We're not even started
Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish
Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana
Part 17 - God i missed him.
Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind
Part 19 - Can you do this more often?
Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of
Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty
Part 22- Does she know?
Part 23 - Congratulation asshole
Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?
Part 25 - You look pale
Part 26 - Grandma's birthday
Part 27 - Emergancy Landing
Part 28 - I'm so scared
Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?
Part 30 - i promise
Part 31 - Who's your prom date?
Part 32 - You'll be fine
Part 33 - Hurt his feeling
Part 34 - hey eyes up here
Part 35 - Couple time
Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?
Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to
Part 38 - You look good on it
Part 39 - Our pictures are everywhere
Part 40 - Prom day
Part 41 - Prom Night
Part 42 - Sleep over
Part 43 - Graduation
Part 44 - Road trip
Part 45 - Lodging
Part 46 - He scared of cat
Part 47 - Handsome
Part 48 - Off week
Part 49 - I'm so happy
Part 50 - Hurts like hell
Part 51 - He brings Tulip
Part 52 - Blurred vision
Part 53 - Letter
Part 54 - he's not as good as you
Part 55 - where's she?
Part 56 - No kiss?
Part 57 - is it too much?
Part 58 - The Best Dinner
Part 59 - I'vee seen you drunk
Part 60 - Dark sky
Part 61 - Opera Concert
Part 62 - Sneak out
Part 63 - Morning
Part 64 - Worst Birthday
Part 65 - Not the End Actually
Thank you
BOOK TWO
I'm Falling For my Ex Fiancé (book 2) Out Now!

Part 6 - Were you guys together?

107K 3.1K 160
By heyitsbubble

Avalana skylar Valerie
Edited

It's 4pm already, I feel so nervous for the birthday party or am I nervous cause he's going to pick me up in a minute.

I can not stop walking around the room and I cannot stop staring back at the mirror to check on my look. It is going to be just a normal ride Lana so you'll be fine and also about the look? Who cares, he's your friend remember that.

My phone suddenly buzzed then I see a text message notification from Apollo. He said that he's already arrived at the lobby. Yup of course I saved his number since we're in one group of friends, so we actually have each other's number since a long time ago.

I get the cake from the fridge in the dining room, I hope it isn't going to melt while we're on the way to Gabriel's house because his house is pretty far from here.

"Let me help you to carry the cake," Matilda said then carry the cake for me.

Once I got into the lobby, I found a black car parked on the lobby. It isn't the car that he used to drive to school, it's a different one.

"You ready to go?" He suddenly appeared next to me which makes me kinda surprised.

"Of course we're late," I said while trying to act normal,

He opens the door for me then let me get in first, after that he got into the driver seat then began to drive the car.

It confuse me where he can be so kind, protective, and amazing but he can also be arrogant and cold.

The ride was fine, it wasn't as awkward as I thought cause I was full of me giving him directions to Gabriel's house.

We arrived at Gabriel's house and just like what Laura has told us we parked the car at the basement, so Gabriel won't find out.

We got inside, and there are already so many people here. Some of them are decorating the room while the maids are busy preparing the food on the table.

I don't really know what to do cause everyone has their own job and it seems like I'm useless here, but at least I've picked up the cake from the cake store.

I walk around the house alone while leaving Apollo behind, I kinda feel bad for leaving him especially when he knows nobody here. I walk through the long empty hall where I can see lots of pictures of Gabriel and Laura hanging on the wall. Most of the pictures are from their holiday and from their honeymoon, I can see a big smiles on their faces.

After taking a walk I finally stop at the balcony, it has the view of the pool that being decorated by so many lights. I unlocked my phone and started to call Emilia's Number, and after a few rings she finally picked it up.

"Hey Miss Valerie, what can I help you?" She asked.

"Hey Emilia, where are mom and dad now?" I asked her.

"They are in Dubai miss," She said.

It means that they're not coming to Gabriel's party today. I'm not surprised, maybe they forget if they have kids. I remember that they didn't come to my last birthday party either.

"Did they left something, maybe for Gabriel?" I asked and I can hear a disappointment on my own voice.

"Uh they didn't, why?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, it is Gabriel's birthday," I said.

"Oh Happy birthday Gabriel," Emilia said and I smile.

"Thank you, I'll tell him," I said.

"Okay I gotta go Lana bye," she said.

"Thanks Emilia bye," I said then she hung up.

It is funny when I can't even call my parents cause they're super busy. I have to ask another person about what are they doing or where are they right now. I wish I'm going to be a better parent, I won't let my child feels how I feel.

"Hey I've been looking for you," I heard his voice coming from behind me.

"Sorry I left you," I said.

He comes then stands next to me, he's eyes are also looking at the pool from up here. The balcony is actually so big we can throw a barbecue party here if we want.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

He asked me like he knows that I've been hiding thousands of emotions, and I really need someone to talk, but it is hard for me to trust somebody.

"No," I said.

I feel the cold breeze against my skin, I feel a little cold so I brush both of my upper arms with my palms.

"We should get inside it is getting cold," he said then I nodded.

We walk in then I close the door behind me,we decided to go to the first floor cause it is near 6 and I think Laura and Gabriel are almost here.

When we got there I was right Gabriel and Laura are arriving in a minute, everyone is ready on their place. One of Gabriel's friend has turned the light off which makes everyone stay in silence, waiting for Gabriel's arrival.

Everyone stays in a silent when Gabriel's car arrived right at the lobby. A minute later Gabriel and Laura got in, the lights being turned on the everyone yells surprise.

"Surprise!"

That is where the confetti being popped, some of his friends started to spray him with the party spray. Laura is laughing at him while her husband's being sprayed, I walk to him then he hugs me.

"Happy birthday Gabe," I said while hugging him.

"Thanks sis," he said.

His eyes catch Apollo's appearance behind me then he went to greet him, I don't want to be in the middle of both of Gabriel and Apollo so I went to hug Laura.

"You invited him?" I asked her.

"Yes," she smiles.

"Glad you're coming Apollo," Gabriel said to him.

"Yeah thanks for inviting me and Happy birthday," Apollo said.

"Thanks man, and enjoy the party," Gabriel said before started to greet his friends.

After that Apollo and I went to get some food cause I'm pretty hungry. I need to fill my groaning stomach, cause it won't stop groaning until I fill it with some food.

Today is the first day that I got a chance to talk about a lot of things with Apollo, and I can say that we had a good time. Apollo is actually funnier in person, but I don't know why when he's around his friends. He seems different, and I like him better when he's alone.

In the middle of the party I feel my phone is vibrating from my pocket, I see Sarah's face appeared on my phone screen. So I went to the bathroom cause the music is so loud outside, I got in then locked myself in the bathroom.

"Hello?" I said while looking at myself on the mirror.

"Hey Lana, am I bothering you?" She asked.

"No," I said.

"Justin is in the hospital he has a car accident and his parents are out of the town," she said.

"Oh my god is he okay?" I asked her.

"We don't know we're on our way to the Miss Daisy Hospital," she said.

"Okay I'm on my way, text me the detail," I said.

"Okay see ya," she said then hung up.

I walk out of the bathroom and trying to find Apollo. We finally meet one another in the dining room and from the way he looks at me, it seems like he already know.

"Are we leaving?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

We left the party, I can see that he's worried by the way he drives his car. He is driving in a full speed, and I'm scared that he's going to loose control. His blue eyes stick to the rode while those sharp jaws are clenching.

When we got there he parked the car on the VIP parking, which is right in front of the lobby. I wonder why we have an access to the VIP parking, but whatever.

After we walked out of the car, we run into the ER. Because Sarah said that Justin is still in there, and I hope he's okay.

Once we got there apollo lead me into the nurse desk, he asked the nurse about Justin. Then the nurse lead us to one of the bed at the ER. I see everyone is already here, I see Justin is laying on his bed. I walk closer to Sarah and Diana who is standing next to one another.

"Is he okay?" I asked them.

"Don't worry baby I'm alright," Justin suddenly respond.

My eyes look at Apollo who has his eyes on Justin who lays on the bed, his jaw clenched right after Justin flirts.

I'm so glad to know that Justin is okay, I feel so relieved.

I look at Justin and smile, he has a bandage on his head and those smiles look like a loopy smile. Even though he just had an accident he still acting funny just like the same Justin I know.

"I'm Glad that you're okay," I smile.

"Excuse me is anyone here is Justin Arrington's family?" a nurse walks in and asked us.

"Oh my family is out of the town," Justin mumbling while holding his head.

"Shh shut up bro, you're going to hurt yourself if you keep talking," Jace said while sitting next to him on the bed.

"I'll take care of it," Apollo said with a low voice.

He looks up at me then began to follow the nurse into the administration desk.

I feel curious so I asked Diana and Sarah what actually happened to him, then they told me what happened. The car accident was awful he's lucky to survive, the worst part is he's going to feel dizzy for a while.

After a while, apollo finally got back to us. He then told us that Justin must be hospitalized for a moment, because he hit his head pretty bad and the doctor doesn't want to take a risk. Although, it is good for him to be hospitalized so he is actually under the Doctor's care.

"Your Family is on the way here," Ezra finally got back from a call.

Ezra and Justin are kinda related to one another, Ezra's sister is married to Justin's cousin.

"Thanks bro," Justin said.

"By the way, Lana where have you been? You look so pretty tonight,"

"Are you and Apollo came here together?" Justin mumbles.

Shit, I know he is loopy and dizzy,

But why it has to be me that he's talking about?!

"Is he loopy?" I asked and I made everyone laugh.

"He actually sounds like a drunk Justin," Diana said while brushing on Justin's feet.

"But seriously were you guys came here together?" Ezra asked.

"I was in my family event until Floyd called me" Apollo said which makes me have to lie to them too.

The fact that he doesn't want our friends to know about us sometimes make my heart aches for a little.

"I was on Gabriel's birthday party," I said.

"Oh sorry I interrupted both of you," Justin said.

"Man you better get some rest and stop talking!" Jace said and it makes everyone laugh, Jace is right he's been talking the whole time.

Today has been a mix emotions day, there's happy, sad, disappointment. But from all of it, I got to know the real side of Apollo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 11.4K 25
"Dear Diary Now there is nothing but uncertainty around my future. I got married, to Ethan Carter.The merger that let us to this pinnacle came at a c...
3.4M 98.1K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
31.4K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
198K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...