Rose Winter (UNDER EDITING)

بواسطة classicalwriter

Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at... المزيد

copyright
Rose
Clubs & Drinks
Speeches
Bad Hangover
Missing Something?
Dangerous Game
Mission Impossible
Information
Dark Blue
Secrets
Lights,Camera,Action
Accidents Happen
Mother?
Games
Who's to blame?
Emotions
Whoops
Trouble
Lessons
Girls trip
Anger issues
Switch up
Threesome???
Drunken nights
Home Alone
Handcuffs
Handcuffs really?
Holy Water
Confused
Fineeee
Cut it
Tracked
Reunion
Tough
Gone Like The Wind
whoops
Start playing
Tough luck
Punishment
Curiosity killed the cat
Love
Addiction
No means no
Malia
Bipolar chick
Wishes
Locked
Oh God
Geesh
The easy part
Crazy bitch
Liar liar pants on fire
Dinner Date
Thoughts
Goodbye
Stupidity
Boom
Depression
Out
Strong
Change
Parties
How High
Tell him
The Truth
Walk away
I Spy
charm
The End
ROSE WINTER 2
VIXEN (Angel and Eric future)

Dylan

3.6K 81 3
بواسطة classicalwriter

  Author's note:
Rose Winter is coming to a end one more chapter left....yes I'm upset to but
All good things come to a end.

ROSE P.O.V

When we got outside almost everyone left from in front of the building  "damn Misty what did you say?" I questioned standing in front of the building "Leave the premises there's a bomb inside" Misty shrugged.

I shook my head.

A black car pulled up "Let's go Alex will handle Dylan" I said opening the car door.

"Wait that's not-" before Misty could finish her sentence a huge man stepped out the car I froze in surprise. "Oh sorry wrong car" I said backing away he glared at me then Misty before going inside the building.

We looked at each other in confusion to why he would be walking towards the danger. He is the danger. My conscious was correct I heard shots being fired but before I could even get through the door the huge man practically threw me aside like I was a dog he had Dylan over his shoulder heading towards the car. "We're all fine Where's Dylan?" Katie said through the earpiece.

I ran outside but before I could even get my gun out the black car screeched as it turned into traffic disappearing.

"Fuck" I said in frustration.

"Language Rose" I heard Alex say from behind me.

"Now is not the time to correct my language" I said turning to glare at him.

"Maybe you need to expand your  vocabulary" He suggested smirking.

"você pode tomar o seu irritante observações e empurrão ele o seu burro" I said rolling my eyes. Hows that for expanding my vocabulary

"That's not nice" He said still smirking.

A grey car pulled up "Is this our car?" I asked not wanting to make the same mistake twice.

"Yes" Alex said opening the door for me.

I pushed past him "eu gostaria de limpe que Sorriso fora de seu estúpido face" I mumbled getting in the car.

"Brazil has brought out the bad side of you" he added getting in the car.

"Fix it then" I mumbled.

"Oh I will" He responded not looking at me his words sent a shiver up my spine.

As everyone piled into the car we were off.

...........

We entered the house and everyone seemed to just scatter about sitting in the living room.

"So we're not going after him?" I asked all of them.

"No he'll come to us" Alex said from behind me.

"How do you know that?"

"Because if he wants you-" He started.

"Anybody seen Misty?" Eric asked.

"No"

"No"

"No"

"Last time I saw her she was outside the building waiting for us I came in then walked out she was gone" I said.

"Just great" Mya said.

"Find her" Alex commanded.

Angel, Eric, and Jackson got busy taking their computers out.

"Me and Katie will go back to search for her maybe we accidentally left her" I suggested.

"Or maybe that big brute took her" Katie said.

I gave her a glare that said: not helping.

"Let's go back to the building" Katie suggested.

"No stay here" Alex ordered.

"Stay?" I asked.

"I won't repeat myself" Alex said looking over Eric's shoulder at his computer

"We can handle ourselves" Katie said.

Silence

I sighed "Let's go I actually don't work for you, neither does Katie" I said grabbing the keys and leaving.

....................

I called Misty's phone.

No answer we looked all around the building she wasn't here until a black car pulled up and practically threw her out the car then disappeared as quickly as it came. "Are you ok?" I asked helping her up.

"What happened?" Katie asked.

She didn't look like she'd been roughed up at all.

"The huge giant snatched me and put me in the trunk he kept calling me Rose I've never been more annoyed. But they took me to a white house not far from here. As soon as Dylan took one look at me he said and I quote 'who the he'll is she?' The brute answered 'rose' I'm guessing he doesn't know what you look like. Dylan closed the trunk back and I ended up here" she explained getting into the grey car.

"They took you to a house?" I asked.

"Yeah I only caught a glance at it" She said.

"At least your ok" I said.

.................

"Misty!" Eric yelled happily hugging his girlfriend in a bear hug then examining her for scars.

"I'm fine I'm fine see no scars they didn't even touch me" she said.

"Why'd they take you then?" He asked.

I simply walked into the movie room not wanting to hear her story again I was too distracted by Dylan to pay attention to anything anymore.

How'd Katie know Dylan I've known her my whole life not once have I heard of a Dylan.

Katie walked in right on time "Hey Rose" she said sitting down next to me.

"Hey yourself" I snapped.

"I'm sorry Rose Dylan was my....I don't even know how to put it..." She said slightly twitching her finger.

"...well let's just say he was my one night stand" she said.

"Oh" I said "Why didn't you tell me before we met him?"

"Because I didn't know whether that was him or not" she explained.

"Well then...anything else you want to tell me?" I asked my gut told me she was hiding something.

"No I promise" she said holding her hands up.

"Good" I replied.

"Rose" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"What?" I said leaving Katie and walking into the living room.

"Don't what me" He growled pulling my hand and pushing me against the counter.

"Ok what...do you want?" I said smirking.

"Have you eaten?" He asked wrapping his finger around a strand of my hair.

"No not really" I replied.

"Well go ahead and change I'll make something for dinner"

"Ok" I walked upstairs got in the shower and changed into my pajamas.

.............

"Food is done" Alex announced from the kitchen.

Everyone joined him at the dining table in the middle was a pepperoni pizza.

"You ordered pizza I thought you were cooking?" I questioned sitting next to him.

"I did cook" He answered grabbing a plate for me.

"You could've just ordered the pizza" I said.

"Yeah but home baked pizza is better" He said passing me a plate with 2 delicious looking pizza's on it.

"I went to the movie room everyone else followed "what movie?" Misty asked.

"Ted" Alex said taking a seat next me.

.............

I woke up smiling to myself

"You know that's creepy right?" I heard Alex say.

"A girl can't wake up smiling in the morning?"

"No you look creepy" He joked.

"You know your supposed to say 'you look beautiful in the morning' not you look creepy" I said sitting up so I could look at him.

He was smiling at me "Ok you look beautiful in the morning" He said.

"Thank you" I said his arm was over my shoulder.

"But your morning breath is horrible" He said.

I glared at him and tried to get away from him "I'm kidding Rose....I love your morning breath" He said wrapping his arm around me more and leaned over to kiss me.

I deepened the kiss he shifted from under me so he was on top of me kissing me "I could get used to this in the morning" He said kissing my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips.

He stopped then laid back next to me "what is it?" I asked.

"We'retakingalittletriptolondon" He said quickly.

"What?"

"We're taking a little trip to London he said more slowly.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have a feeling Ben isn't going to last long and Dylan went back to London so I want to know why" He explained.

"How do you know he left?" I asked.

"Katie" He said.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Now"

I groaned "fine"

...............

When we landed in London the first place we went is to the hospital to see Ben.

"Heyyy" I said walking into his room.

"Is that Rosie?" He asked his voice was hoarse.

"Yes" I walked to where he laid in his  bed.

"Rose I need to speak to you it's important" He said.

"I'm here" I said holding his hand.

"You need to-" He started then went into a fit of coughs.

"Ben!?" Katie said hurrying to his side.

"Is it true are you dying?" She asked tears ran down her face I felt bad when Katie started to cry I wanted to cry.

"Yes it is but I need to speak Rose immediately" He said.

"Ok" Katie said she sat down.

"Alone" He said.

"Oh" she got up squeezing his hand before leaving.

"Rosie you need to stay away fr-" his coughing started up again even worse than before. He started coughing up blood "doctor! Doctor!" I yelled.

"What happened!?" Katie rushed in.

"Rose" He said faintly.

I hurried toward his side again.

"Yes yes what is it? Who do I need to stay away from?" I asked.

A blonde haired doctor came in "are you family member?" She c quickly asked me attending to Ben "No but-"

"You need to leave right now she rushed me out the room.

Oh what I wouldn't give to have Alex with me right now he was currently working with Eric at a hotel tracking Dylan.

About 5 minutes passed until Katie came out the room hysterical tears strained her red face "he's...he's dead" she cried going into my arms "It's going to be ok Katie" I patted her back as she left tears on my shirt.

What was Ben going to tell me?

"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Finding Maze بواسطة Helcate

قصص المراهقين

575 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
6.9K 74 54
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
14K 1.2K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...
286 46 39
"Cut the Mr. Knight bullshit, sweetheart. We both know I'm more than just your boss and it's futile to believe otherwise." He growls. He leans close...