Love Rush (LarssonSiblingSeri...

By HTEllis

BOOK FOUR. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT Levi Larsson is keeping a secret from his family. The late nights and early m... More

BOOK FOUR!
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY*
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
Updates
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY*
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
Giveaway #1
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE*
Giveaway #2
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
Pssst...guess who's next to fall in love?

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

8.2K 551 41
By HTEllis

Tilly

It takes me a few seconds to shake myself out of the shock. My brain not able to coordinate the pictures in front of me, legs feeling like they're stuck in cement. It's all a bit too much for me to handle.

Levi is on the floor with me, speaking in my ear, asking if I'm okay. I don't answer him. I can't do anything while Annabelle is cuddled up in Dylan's arms, scared of me.

"Take her away," Dylan says to the woman my baby girl calls mommy, and she does, letting her wrap her arms and legs around her neck and waist.

"No," I croak, shoving Levi's hands away from my body, needing to know my daughter isn't frightened of me. "No, don't take her away."

"Tilly," Dylan warns me, voice low and firm.

I sink back on to my knees when Annabelle starts to cry, probably freaked out by the situation. Every bone in my body gripes in agony at the sound of her tears. All I want is to hold her close. Be there for her.

"Sweetheart," Levi's soft voice whispers to me. "You look so pale. Are you all right?"

My body sinks into his embrace, my lips searching for his pulse point. "Why are you here with them?"

The sound of cracking bones next to me makes me turn to the left, Dylan's sad face staring back at me. "Tilly..."

"Don't," my bottom lip wobbles, teeth bearing down on it. "Leave me alone."

"It's not Levi's fault. I came here unannounced."

"Why did you bring her here? Do you realise how much that hurts me? To know she's close but not close enough. Do you hate me that much, Dylan?" I say, eyes misting over.

Dylan inches closer. "I didn't expect for Melissa to bring her along. I'm sorry."

I notice that he doesn't deny hating me.

It hits me harder than I want it to do.

"You're so cruel to me," I whisper, needing Levi's touch more than ever.

Dylan looks down, not seeming to know how to reply.

Levi strokes his fingers up and down my arm. "Come on, let's get you up from the floor."

Edward asks, "Do you want some water?"

I no longer feel like jelly so I shake my head no. "I'm okay, thank you."

Dylan speaks up. "Tilly, you don't look well," he breaks off and then says, "You're not using again are you?"

My entire body catches flame as the anger races through my veins. I snap my neck up to look at him. "How dare you. No, I'm not using. I haven't touched a thing in months."

"I only ask because I'm concerned," he says.

I narrow my eyes. "Liar. You can't wait for me to mess up."

"No," he narrows his eyes too. "I care about you and your health, Tilly. You are the mother of my child for fuck sake."

"Oh?" I laugh and it sounds nasty. "You're admitting that Annabelle is mine today, are you?"

The apples of his cheeks darken into a blushed red. "Don't be difficult."

Ignoring him, I glance up at Levi. "I might need that water after all."

Edward jumps to his feet. "I'm on it."

I climb up and on to my feet, walking towards the chairs to sit down, needing a break from it all. "Leave, Dylan. Just go."

As soon as my bottom hits the chair, he's up and sitting across from me. "I know that you think I'm a monster, but I'm not. I want what's best for Annabelle. Always."

I'm so emotionally drained of the situation that it almost doesn't hurt anymore. "Okay."

"Okay?"

I nod. "Yes, Okay. I believe you."

"No you don't," he studies my face. "Tilly, promise me that you're not abusing meds again."

What is with this guy?

"Get lost."

Levi speaks up. "I think it's for the best you leave before I make you."

"Don't you see?" Dylan shouts, pointing at my face. "Her pupils. They're twice as big as they should be and she practically collapsed. I know the signs! I've nursed her better enough times."

I feel instant shame when Levi turns to view my face, his eyes dimming a shade. "Are you for real?" I ask him.

"You don't look well," he responds.

Dylan bangs his hand on the table. "She's coming down from a high."

The chair scrapes backward when I stand up, my fingers pushing him away. "I am not high. Stop it!"

"I know you-"

I cut him off. "You know nothing about me," my hands start to shake, the back of my neck growing clammy.

"You're shaking."

I put him right. "I'm angry." And devastated by his accusations.

Dylan seeks out Levi's gaze. "I'll be in touch."

Be in touch.

"Why?" Levi says, not sounding best pleased.

"Because, I care," he responds, getting up to leave, throwing us into a silenced shock.

Levi

Edward takes hold of Tilly's empty glass, sliding a new one over with something stronger inside. It's a while since Dylan left and we're still coming down from the drama of it all.

"I want to go home," Tilly announces, downing the drink in one.

Edward grabs his coat from the back of the chair and slides it over his shoulders. "I'll drive you."

"No, I want to be alone."

I'm stuck on what to do, desperate to tell her to stop talking such rubbish, knowing she needs time to think it over.

Edward looks at me. I shrug. "Do whatever she says."

"Will you be all right on your own?"

"Yes," she responds, starting to walk towards the door.

I call out. "Will I see you tonight?"

"I don't know. I'm not in a good headspace right now."

I'm seeing her whether she likes it or not. "I'll pick you up at seven."

"No, you won't."

I straighten up, wanting to stand my ground. "Yes, I will."

"I don't want to see you. Leave me the hell alone, you overbearing arse."

I step back as if she physically lifted a hand to me. "Take that back."

"Listen to what I'm saying. I. Don't. Want. To. See. You. Take the hint and let me go."

Fuck, my heart.

"Fine."

"Finally," she rolls her eyes in a nasty way, speeding out the bar without a glance my way.

"Lee?"

I grab my coat from the back of my chair and shrug Edward's hand off. "Let's just go."

"I don't think she meant to be quite so mean," he says when we walk over to the bar to pay our tab.

I feel physically sick. "Yeah, she knew what she was doing."

"Be realistic. She had a shock and then her ex accused her of taking drugs."

"I've seen her high before," I respond, handing over my credit card. "And, she looked just like she did then. I reckon she took something."

"While she was at my house?" he raises his voice, on the defensive.

"No, probably on the way here. Tilly is vulnerable to everything."

Once we've paid, we head out to the car. "Does mama and Dad know about her habits?"

"No, and it's going to stay that way."

Edward opens the car door and gets inside. "What sort of drugs are we talking? I don't want that shit around Delilah and Beau."

Right away, I open up my phone and text Tilly, asking her what I can do to make this go away. I'll do anything.

"I'm not talking hard drugs for goodness sake. Pain meds mostly. A women we work with told me about Tilly's struggles a while ago. I don't think she knows that I'm aware of it."

"I don't like it. You don't need that shit in your life. And, she's your first girlfriend. You need to think about this carefully, bro, because it could end up destroying you," he responds, my mind too focused on typing the words to Tilly.

I'll do anything for you. My life is better for having you in it. Please don't push me away. I can help, I type, sending the message.

"I'm too far in to give up now. I don't care about her past or the baggage she holds. I'm in love with her, Ed. Really fucking in love."

"Oh, Christ," he mumbles, heading for the apartment complex carpark.

"He won't help," I respond, double checking my phone for any messages.

"Just don't get hurt, man. I won't be able to stand it. You're a good guy, Levi. One of the best I know. You deserve more than to be messed around. Keep your wits about you."

My heart jumps when a text comes through from Tilly. Sometimes it's all too much for me to handle.

And, what is that supposed to mean?

I'm here. Forever, sweetheart. I love you. I write and delete the last part over five times, deciding to change it to 'You've stolen my heart' instead.

I'm a mess, she writes back.

Maybe so, but you're my mess. I got you.

I get three simple words that tell me we're going to work through this together and come out stronger. You're my everything.

...

Thank you for reading! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 196K 59
[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ] !! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !! !! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !! __________ Grace Parkinson d...
1.5K 111 31
Meet, Ezra. A teen who's been waiting for her Dearly Beloved to take a look at her. She's been in love for years but now that he's finally begun to t...
7.9K 277 30
Austyn Bennett has experienced more trauma than any 25 year old should. She is fighting and losing against her PTSD and reckless behavior. She has no...
444K 15.4K 75
[Warning: this book contains SEXUAL content, crude language, drug use & abusive scenarios. If you aren't mature enough to read, don't.] First novel...