Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 62

133 2 1
By Paranilla

-Chapter 62: Where I'm Meant to Be

"And just where did that Bugster take you?" Masamune asks me, venom in his voice.

"He was just wanting information at his hideout. He didn't get anything out of me so he finally allowed me to go. He didn't see any honor in fighting with someone who wasn't playing a game with him. He is one annoying Bugster. I can't believe I was ever with him."

"He's too childish for you."

"And you're not too childish?"

"I'm a man who runs the greatest gaming company around," Masamune tells me, probably boosting his ego by one thousand percent. "I'm obviously not as childish as him. Your game, Kara, isn't effective against me. I hope you don't mind that. I kept in mind what my son did for your previous Gashat. I saw the data in it and could see that he rendered it ineffective against him as Dangerous Zombie."

"Your son was cruel to me at that point and learned of my past. He didn't take to kindly to someone using him for his Gashats. The plan was the leave Japan once I got my hands on them to let Foundation X study them and their power. I am no longer loyal to Foundation X, Masamune."

"And why is that? Say it."

I clear my throat. "I'm loyal to you."

"Say that once again."

"I'm always going to be loyal to you, Masamune. You are my God."

He stands up and he moves around his desk, staring at me. "I love it when you praise me, Kara. It reminds me of our special relationship."

"And just what is that relationship?"

I turn my head a bit and stare at Hiiro. "Hiiro..."

"Did I say you could come in, Taddle Legacy? I did not say anything about you coming in so you can leave. Don't make me punish you," Masamune says, going off on Hiiro.

"I want to know what this special relationship is."

"She's my daughter-in-law who worships the ground I walk on. That is pretty special, isn't it?" Masamune is downplaying this situation. He almost gave away our relationship! Our secret, disgusting relationship!

"I guess that would have to be considered special. I'll go now. I'm sorry for interrupting but I just wanted to ask you about something. I'll ask about it later."

"See you later, Taddle Legacy. We will discuss whatever you want to talk to me about later," Masamune says, motioning to the door.

Hiiro turns away and turns his head, looking back at me. I don't see why he needs to be in my business. I'm not doing anything bad right now.

"Goodbye, Hiiro," I say as he steps out the room. He closes the door behind himself and I move over to it, locking it. I need a bit of privacy with my dearest father-in-law.

"It is good that you locked it."

"It is."

I look over my shoulder. "Masamune, I'm glad you were able to keep him from digging further into our special relationship. Our relationship needs to remain a secret in order for our partnership to work out. If people find out, it would render our arrangement meaningless."

"It wouldn't be meaningless. Do you intend to break it off if it is discovered?"

"That would be the correct assumption."

He steps forward and he places his hands on my hips. "I can't imagine why you would want to end our relationship. This is beneficial to us both. We both get what we want out of it don't we? Your husband isn't pleasing you and I'm sure that Bugster isn't satisfying you either. You two haven't been together in a long time."

"Does it matter when I was with them last? I love them both equally."

"But you want more."

"Yeah, I'm being selfish. I want more from them but I can't get it so I'm turning to the nearest person who can. I'm guilty of that and I'm going to regret this all later. I already know I will." This relationship disturbs me but I can't stop it. I just can't control my hunger for someone's touch.

Masamune looks into my eyes and brings his head down closer, moving one hand up to my chin. He holds onto my face as he brushes his lips against mine, kissing me gently. I close my eyes, kissing him back. None of this is out of love. It is purely business and is part of whatever plan he has for me.

I open my eyes and pull my head back a bit, looking down at his lips. "Masamune, what are you trying to get from me? What does this accomplish for you?"

"That is for me to know and for you to find out," he replies, not answering my question.

"I am just curious about it right now. I know you're using me."

"You're my product and I will use you how I like."

"Right."

"Don't look so down," he orders.

I look back into his eyes and force a smile onto my face. "Alright, I'll pretend to be happy with how you're being. I just want a simple answer to my question and you can't even give that."

"You will have an answer in the future. How about I give you some time alone to deal with those Riders? Would that satisfy you?"

"You want me to fight them on my own? I can't handle them."

"I will send Taddle Legacy with you and you two will handle them yourselves. Oh, if you see any of the Bugsters, you'll have to eliminate them."

I place a hand on one of Masamune's hands and pull it from my waist. "You're having me do your dirty work again. Last time I did that, I ended up stuck with two Bugsters getting interrogated."

"And you made it out okay."

"That is because they released me. Parad gets bored easily when things aren't going his way. What if he shows up and wins? What are you going to do if they delete me?"

"Then I will bring you back."

"I don't want to be a Bugster!"

"Why not?"

"Because that isn't what I want. I want to be a Human and not live forever like Kuroto. Kuroto is going to be suffering a lot once I pass on."

"Your marriage to him is not even there anymore."

"That doesn't matter."

"In the eyes of the law he isn't even alive. You're a widow."

"Not in my eyes."

"Then stop cheating on him. Go out and end them."

"Fine." I turn away from him.

I have a job to do.

~.~

Hiiro moves in front of me, blocking one of Miyuki's attacks. "Watch what you're doing," Hiiro tells me. "If you get hit multiple times, you'll be dead."

"I know what happens when you get hit many times. I'm not even close to death right now so shut your mouth," I reply. I'm trying to be as rude as possible in front of the others so they can think I'm on Masamune's side for sure. I'm not even wanting to be on Masamune's side anymore.

"Hey, don't leave me out of this," someone says and I turn to see Parad stepping towards us. "Kara, I challenge you to a match."

"Hey, she's mine!" Miyuki whines.

"Hush! She's mine to take," Parad replies, looking over at her. He then looks back at me and he holds up his dual gear. "I'm heading to the max level!"

"Bring it," I reply. This is going to be interesting since he knows I am not evil. Maybe that is why he is interfering in this battle.

He shoves it into his Gamer Driver and pulls the lever, transforming. He isn't doing his cool pose that he likes to do. Maybe it is because he is rushing into this battle.

He rushes at me and I bring up my arm, blocking his attack with the side of my arm. Good thing I have protection for my body in this form. Not too much protection though.

He leans in a bit. "Do your worst," he tells me. Is he being serious right now? I don't want to hurt him!

I nod my head and bring up my leg, hitting him in the chest. He stumbles back, chuckling. He is enjoying himself right now.

He lifts up his gun that looks kind of like something that smashes something and he presses a button the side, spamming it. Is that even allowed in this game? Did Masamune make a rule against that?

"Stop going against the rules," I state. "I will begin the process of purging you from the game so I can make this even more enjoyable for the players. You will all be discontinued and replaced with new characters to make this game even more exciting."

"Kara, you're not like this!" Parad shouts. "Trust me!"

"I know what I'm like." We're acting very well.

He holds out his weapon towards me and fires it.

(Pause)

(Restart)

"Huh?" I look around as Masamune moves forward, already transformed. "Masamune..."

"I see that you're having issues enforcing the rules. I will help you with that," he says, moving by me. He bends over and he grabs Parad by the neck, lifting him up. "I will eliminate you in order to get rid of Hyper Muteki. That game isn't allowed. It will be discontinued like the rest of the riders. Even you, Perfect Knockout."

"Stop this!" Miyuki shouts, running into my view. She's going right at him!

I move forward and punch her right in the stomach, knocking her out of her transformation. She coughs a bit, probably needing some air despite being a character from a game. I throw her back and pick up her Gashat from the ground next to her.

"You are officially discontinued, Miyuki. If you wish to make a comeback, join as a Rider Player and challenge Cronus," I state. I don't want to do this but I have to keep her from getting herself hurt. If she gets herself into danger by fighting Masamune, I won't be able to protect her.

"Ah!" Parad lands on the ground next to Miyuki, still in his form. Miyuki looks over and Parad turns his head a bit, staring at her.

"Parad..." I mutter out.

"AOE, attack him and eliminate him."

I can't eliminate him! I don't want to lose the man I love! Parad may have done some terrible things but he doesn't deserve death for them. I can't move.

"Don't do it, Kara!"

"Emu!" I look over as Emu rushes towards us, pulling out his Gashat.

"Handle him, Taddle Legacy," Masamune orders and Hiiro moves towards Emu as Emu transforms into Hyper Muteki. "Now, AOE, handle him or you will have to face your punishment for not obeying. People who do things will get rewarded for their work."

I look over at Masamune. "I..."

"Do it or else I'll do it." He is probably glaring at me right now. "If you don't, you won't like your punishment. You will be judged."

"Don't listen to him, Kara! You wouldn't hurt the man you love, right?" Emu asks me and I look at him as he blocks Hiiro's attack.

"Shut up!" I shout. "I have to do this! This is my duty!"

"Mom, don't!" Miyuki begs.

"Kara..." Parad sounds worried. Why isn't he teleporting away? He's in danger!

"You can't move, AOE?" Masamune asks me. "Fine, I'll handle this myself. I won't even let you have a moment to say goodbye to your former lover."

I gasp. "No..."

"He will face his judgment now. If you interfere, you will be punished."

"I..."

Masamune presses his buttons on his driver and he moves towards Parad. He jumps into the air and I close my eyes. I have to stop this right now.

I open my eyes and rush in front of Parad, shielding him. Masamune connects with me and I fall over, my transforming ending as my gashat lands on the ground in front of me. I am in so much pain right now. I can't believe I just defended Parad like that.

"Kara!" Emu shouts.

"No!" Hiiro exclaims. "Why did you do that?"

I need to get up soon. I'm not sure if I can move too much though. That finisher was too much. Cronus is really, really powerful because it is the legendary warrior.

"So, that is what you have chosen?" Masamune asks me and I look up, staring through my purple hair. "It is a shame that you picked your ex-lover over someone like me. I am the one who is controlling your fate, AOE." He moves closer to me and he picks me up by the neck.

"Masamune..." I mutter out. I can't breathe and I can barely speak.

(Pause)

(Restart)

Where in the world am I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 908 24
Mina has planned a road trip for summer vacation and they finally convince Bakugou to come with them. So the bakusquad, plus Shinshou all pile up in...
204K 9.2K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
1K 44 19
"Just because you are right, does not mean I am wrong. You just haven't seen life from my side" The Chaos Rider No one knows who this person truly is...
198K 5.8K 85
(Y/N) (L/N), getting into UA by recommendations from her pro hero parents, misses the first day because of stopping a villain as a favor for her fath...