Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 56

109 1 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 56: Ain't a Fantasy

(Note: Implied sexual act done. If you're underage, you can skip part of the chapter. I don't write out the action but just in case you don't like that stuff, skip it).

"Kara, wake up," someone says and I open my eyes, looking over as my eyes focus. Hiiro?

"You should leave her rest. I didn't do anything to her but let her have some delicious tea," Masamune says in a calm voice. "You are acting as if I drugged her, Taddle Fantasy."

I stand up and step away from the couch. When did I even fall asleep? When did Hiiro decide to return to the room? Did I scare him by not coming out of the room anytime soon after I came to speak with Masamune?

"I can see that you just spooked one of my valuable products, Taddle Fantasy. Please go and make yourself useful. The Riders might be playing the game all wrong. Do your job." He sounds pissed off. Then again, it seems like Hiiro was accusing him of hurting me.

"I don't want to leave you alone with her," Hiiro states.

"Then I should punish you."

"It is fine, Masamune. He is just worried about my health. He probably thinks I worked myself too hard or thinks I did something to upset you. Please don't punish him. This my fault," I state and I bow my head.

"Kara..."

"Taddle Fantasy, please go now," Masamune orders. "I would like to discuss this with her alone."

"Fine." Hiiro looks me in the eyes and heads to the door. He steps out of the room and closes the door behind him, causing a bang.

"I am sorry that he assumed the worst of you. I know you wouldn't do that to me, Masamune. You can't hurt me, right?"

Masamune gets up from his seat and makes his way over to me, looking at me with a strange expression on his face. "You would be right on that," he answers. "Why would I hurt someone who is so valuable to me as a product? That would be a waste and cause a lot of issues with Kamen Rider Chronicle."

"It wouldn't be a wise decision. I'm glad you're not willing to do that to me. So, do you intend to bring back your wife after this?"

"Do you really want me to do that?"

"Why are you asking me that? Why would I care about what you do with your wife?" I ask, laughing a bit awkwardly.

"You obviously don't want my wife back," he tells me. "You seem to be a bit jealous of her. Do you feel inferior to her?"

"Why would I feel inferior to her when I haven't even met her?" I glare at him.

"Don't lie about how you feel," he answers. "You obviously don't want her back and you also want me to be in your life as long as humanly possible. You have an inferiority complex."

I sigh heavily. "I give up on you, Masamune." I'm going to ignore the complex comment.

"Do you want me to bring back her right now? I can do that for you," he tells me.

"Don't do that!"

"You really are easy to read." He smirks.

"You're a douchebag!"

"I know I can be one at times but that is just how business works. You can't please every single person in the universe. Now, show me what you want to do."

I tilt my head a bit, narrowing my eyes. "Show you what I want to do?"

"Yes, do that."

I shrug. "There is nothing I want to do."

"You don't have to lie at all," he replies.

I move closer to him and look him in the eyes. "How would you know if I'm lying or not?"

"Because I can read you. Also, I can tell when you want something from me. You obviously want something from me," he answers, the corners of his lips twisting upwards.

"Okay, maybe I do want something from you. I want my level fifty back."

"You're not getting it back anytime soon." He places his arms around me. "You will get something else though and it is something we both want and need."

"Would you want that while Hiiro is near?"

"I can careless if he walks in on us."

"I care though."

He chuckles. "Don't worry about anything, okay? He won't come in unless I tell him to. He's probably busy hanging around Saki."

"Okay, I'll stop worrying about these things but only because you want me to." I look him in the eyes and move forward, connecting our lips.

He kisses me back gently, placing a hand on my thigh. He begins massaging my thigh, causing me to moan into the kiss. This feels so good and it feels so right.

He removes his lips from mine and places his lips on my jawline, kissing my jawline gently. He slides his tongue against the skin, causing me to shiver. This is so nice. I should probably please him sometime.

"Do you want to do something for me?"

"Hm?"

"You should do whatever you want to."

"Are you actually trying to suggest something?"

"Possibly, Kara. On your knees, now."

I drop to my knees and look up at him, staring into his dark eyes. "I'm doing what you asked me to do."

"You're a good listener," he states, smirking.

"I'm listening because I don't want to be discontinued. Now, get to what you want me to do for you."

"You haven't tried it before have you?"

"No, I haven't." I shake my head, keeping my eyes on him.

"Today is your lucky day. You're about to get started."

I nod. "Alright."

I don't even know why I'm doing this.

~.~

"You're back really late."

"I fell asleep there. I guess I should be resting instead of working," I reply, looking my husband in the eyes. "Sorry for being so late. Do you forgive me?"

"I forgive you," he answers, smiling warmly at me.

"Your father isn't going to allow us to have Hiiro back. Apparently, Hiiro is willing doing it for the 'perks'," I state, looking around. "I guess we all knew that much. I'm sorry I couldn't get Hiiro to come back."

"It is fine," my husband replies.

"We'll find a way to bring him back," Emu says, sighing a bit. "Hiiro..."

"It is fine, Emu. Hiiro will come back to us one day. Kara tried her best," Poppy tells him, rubbing Emu's back gently. "Kara, did you learn anything else?" She's acting more like Asuna right now.

"Nothing really," I answer. "Masamune is definitely plotting something sinister. We all should be careful and find ways to stop him from acting out his plans."

"What do you think he is going to do?"

"I think he is going to find ways to increase the player base for Kamen Rider Chronicle. Of course, he's probably going to control the fates of the players." I don't agree with what he is doing but he is doing this all from a company's point of view.

"Can you find a way to stop that? Maybe you can get in contact with Foundation X," Poppy asks me.

"She isn't going to contact them at all. We don't want them to be in on this at all. Knowing them, they wouldn't even bother interfering in this. They would wait to do something afterwards, right?" Taiga?

I turn my head and look him in the eyes. "You're right about that. Foundation X isn't going to help us with this. If anything, they would want me to take advantage of this. Also, they would want me to get my hands on the Prototype Gashats."

"We can't have her go back to them. Since she hasn't completed her mission, she'll be in trouble. Are they around watching you?"

"That is quite possible, Emu. I'll take whatever punishment they give me for failing my mission. I'm not going to risk you guys in order to complete it. I was wrong to even consider doing their work," I say, looking down. "I know it was wrong of me to trick you guys and I'm accepting the treatment you guys give me as punishment."

"Kara, you're a part of us," Emu tells me, probably smiling brightly. "I know you're good. Serene even has a bit of good in her but she's not going to admit that. Right, Serene?"

"Serene knows she has a bit of good in her. She's just never going to admit it. She's going to avoid that subject," I say, laughing a bit. "She's a stubborn girl."

"Serene isn't that good of a person. She wants to get rid of the world," Taiga states. "Anyways, we need to talk about our problem. Cronus needs to be defeated as soon as possible."

"We all know that," Emu tells Taiga and I look up. "We're working on a solution right now."

"I will look into how to beat Cronus," I state. "Kuroto, help me with this please."

My husband nods. "Alright."

I don't know what I'm going to do about Masamune when I've been screwing him as much as possible. It is like we're addicted to each other or something. It is weird.

"Kara, are you alright?"

I look over, staring at Emu. "Yeah, of course!" I exclaim, nodding my head.

"I thought you were taken over by Serene again so I was worried," Emu states, looking away. I don't deserve him as my friend.

"I don't think we have to worry about her yet," I say, forcing a laugh. I am so off right now. Is it because of Masamune keeping me around him so much? Why did he let me fall asleep?

"Kara seems like she needs rest," Kuroto states, grabbing my hand gently. "Honey, do you need to sleep? You look absolutely tired."

"Yeah, I just need some rest." And to stay away from Masamune. For whatever reason, I can't resist him.

Kuroto squeezes my hand gently. "I'll help you get some rest."

"You're just going to stress her out by smothering her with your affection," Emu says, trying to joke.

"Don't joke, Emu. You don't tell good jokes," Kuroto replies. "So, Poppy, can you handle things around here? I am going to let her take a nap on the couch. I don't want to walk her home."

"You don't have to try and walk me home. I can go there myself."

Wait...what if Masamune walks into my home? He has my other set of keys and can freely let himself in. He doesn't trust me a lot.

"What is wrong baby?" Kuroto asks.

"Oh, I was just thinking about something. I should get going home on my own. I have some errands to run and I don't want to keep you out and about."

Kuroto sighs heavily. "You should allow me to help you."

"Your mind is needed here at the CR. You're a genius, honey. Keep helping them out, okay? I'll be back later," I tell him, forcing a smile onto my face. I hate deceiving him but I can't just tell him that I'm having sex with his father. That would be too cruel.

He leans in and kisses my cheek gently. "Kara, you need to take care."

"I will."

"You keep working so hard."

"I know."

"Mommy!"

I turn and face Miyuki. "Miyuki, when did you get here?"

"Taiga told me to stop by and see what is going on here. Anything new?" She looks at me and then at her father. "Daddy, I love you! Oh, can I do anything? Oh, Poppy!" She moves over to Poppy and hugs her. "Sister, it is great to see you." When did I get stuck with two children?

Poppy hugs her back tightly. "It is great to see you!"

"It is."

"Hey, can you walk Kara home? She's tired," Kuroto asks Miyuki.

"Yeah, of course! Come on, mom!" Miyuki exclaims cheerfully. She must really want to hang out with me.

I nod. "I'll go now. Goodbye everyone! Kuroto, I love you."

"I love you too." He hugs him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.8K 85
(Y/N) (L/N), getting into UA by recommendations from her pro hero parents, misses the first day because of stopping a villain as a favor for her fath...
10.5K 557 34
Kaminari has survived many encounters with villains, including kidnapping, threats of death, home invasion, rescue missions, attacking other villains...
24.8K 751 20
This is really really bad. It was my very first book. It's full of many typos, inconsistencies, and honestly it's just bad. BUT! If you still want to...
212K 5.4K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...