Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

By Paranilla

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... More

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 53

141 0 0
By Paranilla

-Chapter 52: Out of my Mind

(Note: Before you read on, this contains kissing and implied sex. The chapter will too. I will include these warnings just in case you're underage. Also, what happens will be related to a story that I'm working on after I finish this called Kamen Rider AOE: Origins. Thank you and enjoy! If you don't want to read this chapter, skip until you can see the note that doesn't warn you about anything sexual

Also, read Kamen Rider AOE: Another Battle that will answer some stuff related to the next half of this story. Also, read authors note at the end and remember to blame my beautiful twin for some of this stuff in this story because she was someone I went to for story advice on the direction of this story when I wanted more complex storylines. Anyways, sorry for the long note. Keep reading)

"Parad!" I look around the dark room, looking for my ex's dark clothes. Maybe I should be looking for his pink sweater arm things. Oh, and his beautiful face! When he smiles, he shows his shiny teeth! Those might light up the way!

"Kara!" Parad steps over to me. "Why are you here?" Did he just show up out of nowhere? Is he seriously teleporting around me?

"I wanted to see you. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Bullshit.

"I see." I nod my head. "I guess I should go then."

"No, don't go," Parad states.

"Yes, go away," Graphite says.

"What is that girl doing here?" Salty asks. I forgot he still existed. My bad.

"Graphite, stop. Salty, back off. She's allowed to be here because she's mine," Parad states harshly. He leans in towards me and kisses my cheek gently. "I'm fine so don't worry about me. How are you? Did he scare you?"

"Masamune doesn't scare me so I'm all good," I answer. I wrap my arms around Parad, giving him a hug. "I am glad you're okay, Parad." I still think he is making up how he is doing so he doesn't stress me out.

"Kara..."

"I'm really glad I can still touch you," I say, placing my hands in his hair.

"Kara, are you worried about me?" Parad asks.

I swallow hard. "What? No, I'm not. I know you can handle yourself so I don't have to worry about you at all." I don't want to lose him at all. I know we're done because of what he did to Kuroto but I still don't want him to be gone.

"I'll always be here for you."

"What if you don't stay here?"

"Then I would expect you to go on, Kara."

"Parad..." How can he say that?

"Kara, I love you. I'm sorry I was a jerk to you."

"Don't worry about that right now. All that matters is how we're here together now. You're fine s that is even better," I say.

"You should go before anyone catches you here. Maybe Masamune is watching this place to keep us under his control," Parad tells me, warning me.

"I'll go. But it is only because you told me to."

"Good." He removes my hands from his hair and smiles. "Don't cry, okay? I'll be okay."

I nod, forcing my lips curse up. "I'll trust you on that."

"I haven't heard you say anything like that in a while, Kara."

"Parad...can I kiss you?"

"Sure, go ahead."

I get on my tippy-toes and kiss him gently on the lips and he kisses me back. I pull away and look down, hiding my face. Why am I even crying?

"I'll go now. Take care, Parad."

"You too, Kara. Stay safe."

I seriously don't want to leave him right now but I have to. If I stay here, he might want to hurt him. I can't let that man touch Parad.

~.~

"I...I hate you." I look at the car in front of me. "You...you're a bad man."

The car door opens and Masamune steps out, starting at me. "Have you been drinking, Kara?"

"I'm...I'm just a little bit drunk," I mutter out, laughing a bit. "It is your fault, okay? Masa, you...you are really bad. Super bad, yeah!"

"You're embarrassing yourself in front of my employees." He moves over to the driver's side of the car and taps on it. "You can go. I'll be handling the car for now. I'm going to take my daughter-in-law home. She's been going through a rough patch with her ex-boyfriend at work since he wants her back but she can't since she's not over my son yet. He passed away while I was locked away for what he did."

A lady gets out of the car and walks away, staring at me with a strange look on her face. Is she judging me? She must be jealous!

"I'm...I'm not embarrassing myself." I didn't have that much to drink. I only had like two things of it and I'm already gone!

"Come on, get in my car," Masamune states, opening the back door of the car. "You need to get away from here because you're just embarrassing yourself."

"Why would I go with you?" I asks, the words coming out too fast.

"Hurry up and get in. I'm your father-in-law so you can trust me when I say I'm going to take you away from here so you don't have to be embarrassed later," Masamune states. "Besides, I don't want my products losing value. If they lose value, I'll have to discontinue them."

"Finnnnnnne!"

I walk over to the car and look at him, staring in his eyes. I just want to slap him right now! That seems like a wonderful idea!

"Don't do anything you'll regret later," he states, helping me in the car. "We're going for a drive now." He closes the door and goes up to the front.

"Why do I have to sit back here?" I whine.

"Shut up and relax. We're going to go somewhere private so you can sober up a bit."

~.~

Masamune parks the car behind an abandoned building, which seems to be familiar. Ah, that's Kuroto's old hideout from when he was on the fun. I had sex with him in there.

"Hehe!" I giggle.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing!"

"Sure. Now, get out," he orders, sounding a bit annoyed. I wonder why he's annoyed with me. I haven't done anything to him at all! I've been a good girl!

"Why?" I ask, my voice slurring a bit at the end.

"Do it."

"No, I want to stay here!" I whine, stomping my feet on the floor of the car.

"You're acting like a baby," he states.

"I'm not a baby!" What a jerk!

He sighs heavily. "You're not a good listener," he says, unbuckling his seatbelt. He gets out of his side and he comes to my door, opening it. "I'll help you."

He ducks his head and reaches over me, touching the buckle of the seatbelt. He's so close to me right now! Omigod!

"Masamune..." I grab his hand, stopping him from unbuckling my seatbelt.

"What?" He sounds so annoyed with me! Ha-ha!

I place a hand on his face, staring into his dark eyes. "You...you..."

"Kara, let me go. You're extremely out of it and I don't need you doing weird things to my face when I'm trying to help you out. You're my product so I'm doing what I should do. I can always resort to discontinuing you if you don't stop."

I nod, removing my hand from his face. "I'm...I'm jelly of you!" I exclaim, throwing my head back a bit as he undoes the seatbelt.

"Jelly?"

"Yes, jelly." I look at him and move closer to his face. "You...look..." I swallow. "You look good for you age so I'm jelly, Masa."

"What is jelly doing in your sentence like that?" he asks.

"Jealous is jelly."

"Oh, I see. What have I missed since I've been in prison? People used to speak normally. Actually, you might just be acting very American right now."

I look in his eyes and down at his lips. I want to kiss him right now. I want to see if his lips are as soft as the skin on his face. Yeah, that is a good idea. I don't feel like answering him anymore.

"Kara, what are you doing?" It is the perfect time to do this.

I close the space between us, kissing him gently on the lips. Ah! His lips are so nice. He really knows how to take care of himself. Maybe he can teach me how to do that!

I pull back, looking him in his eyes with a smile on my face. He seems okay. Did I scare him?

"Kara, do you know what you're doing right now?"

"Yeah, I am aware of it. I'm not that drunk you know." I nod my head. "I wanted that. I really, really wanted it." He is like candy and I want some candy. Someone can tell me no but I'm still going to go and get it. I want what I want to have.

"Are you sure you want this?"

I look him over, nodding my head. "Yeah, I'm really sure I want this."

"I'll join you. Move over."

"Okay." I move over and he enters the car, closing the door behind himself.

"Are you scared, Kara?"

I nod my head. "Yeah, a little."

"Then let us not do anything."

"No, Masa," I say. "I want this." My cheeks are starting to burn up.

He motions for me to move closer to him and I move over to him and climb onto his lap. I really want to kiss him again. Maybe he wants that too.

He places his hands on my hips and I lean in, kissing him gently on the lips. He kisses me back and I place my hands on my shirt, undoing the buttons. I push the shirt down off my shoulders, letting it hang off.

He pulls away. "Do you care if I don't have a condom?"

"I don't care. I've done it without condoms a few other times before," I answer, being honest. "I have no issues of doing it without one."

"Are you sure? What if you end up pregnant, Kara?"

I shrug. "I don't care right now. I just know I want you and that is all I care about right now," I state. I am not going to care about the consequences right now.

"Okay, that is your choice. I don't have any so I was just asking to make sure. I haven't done this in a while just so you know."

"I know, I know." I nod and lean in, capturing his soft lips briefly before pulling away. "What if it gets messy? I have heard horror stories."

"I can get a new car," he states. "I'm not worried about the mess."

"And if it gets gross feeling in the car?"

"Do you want me to put the windows down? Do you want the air on?"

"I don't know..."

"I'll pop open the door if we need to make it feel a bit better. I doubt you're going to care once we're done. You're just going to be wanting some more sex."

He pushes my hair away from my neck and pulls me closer to his face, placing his lips on my neck. He sucks on the skin, causing my breath to hitch. I close my eyes, trying to hold in any noises.

"Feel free to be as loud as you want," he says. He slides his tongue against the skin, causing me to shiver.

"Okay," I reply, not knowing what to say. What does one say in this situation? I'm going to be screwing my husband's father and it is very exciting.

He moves away and looks me over. "Remove your shirt."

I nod and slide my arms out of my shirt a bit awkwardly. The space isn't all that great in this car but it is better than a normal sized car. Like those typical family cars.

"Is your bra one of those push up ones?"

"I don't wear pushup bras. I just like one with a little bit of padding for support," I answer. "I hope it isn't that bad. It is just one of those generic brands at the store. I don't shop for expensive stuff like that. As long as it is wearable, I'll wear it."

"It doesn't matter to me what you wear. It is coming off anyways," he states. That is true. It'll be coming off.

"And your pants?"

"I'll be sliding them down once I manage to get you off my lap. Is there anything you want off of me?" he asks, smirking slightly.

I nod. "Your suit needs to go ASAP. All of it, Masamune."

"It'll go soon, okay?"

I nod, looking him over. "I really want it gone as soon as you can get rid of it, Masamune. I'm being serious right now. I want you so bad," I tell him, touching his face gently with my hands. "Masamune...why..."

"Shush." He hooks an arm around my neck and pulls my face closer to his. "Let's stop talking for now and just get to what we both want."

I swallow hard. "Okay."

"You're really nervous. Don't be," he says. "This is nature between two human beings, right?

"Yeah, it is but I haven't done it with someone like you before."

"The two people you have had sex with are my son and your ex-boyfriend who is a Bugster. You have nothing to be shy about. If you act like this, it's just going to ruin the mood."

"I'm sorry, Masamune. I don't want to ruin the mood. I swear that I want to be with you like this."

He places his fingers on my lips, touching them. "You're a good looking woman, Kara. You may not be the hottest girl out there but you have your own charm and your body is pretty damn nice. You shouldn't be shy about anything. Show off what you got."

"Okay, I'll do that." Why am I lacking confidence right now?

"I won't compare you to anyone else. Don't fear anything. I'm a man who has needs just like any other guy out there. You're a woman with needs and I'm willing to handle them when someone else cannot. I want to ensure that my products are taken care of so they can perform properly."

"I'm sorry about how this is going. I'm usually not like this. I promise."

"Is it because you don't know how this is going to go? As a woman, you should be able to have more confidence so people don't walk over you. I doubt you let men walk all over you when you were working at the Foundation X headquarters in your area."

"No one walked over me there. I was about to show off my skills."

"Then see it like that. You're good at what you do and you can show it. Now, let me see those skills. There is no need for one of my best products to doubt themselves. I may have taken your level fifty but that doesn't mean I don't think you have no skills."

"I will show you my skills. I can please you despite how much room we're lacking."

"You can careless for the room. You just want some."

"True..."

"Now let's get down to business since you seem to have your confidence back. Don't lose it."

I feel like this happened before. Did I meet him somehow before? Like before he was in jail? That would be impossible, right?

"Is something wrong? I thought I told you to get your confidence back, AOE," he says, using my game name. He sounds super ticked off.

I giggle, shaking my head and looking him in the eyes. "Nothing is wrong, Masa. I was just thinking about something silly," I reply, smiling softly. Why do I feel like I've been like this with him before? Before I couldn't feel it, but now I can. It must be the alcohol. Yes, that is what it is.

He snickers a bit. "Well, don't keep me waiting. I don't have time to waste."

A/n: If you read the note above, please know that my Kamen Rider AOE: Origins will explain what is going on here. My twin gave me the idea for this plot twist ages ago and I just threw in my own ideas for it which is why there is another story after this. Not just that, I do enjoy Kamen Rider Cronus' character (Masamune was a very interesting villain due to his schemes. I do like how the show ended with his character. It was appropriate and I didn't think it would happen). Thank you and enjoy! Also, I'll be posting my Kamen Rider Drive story soon! I haven't watched much of Drive so that is why I haven't posted it yet. I won't give details on it but the MC isn't like Kara much. So, you should like her. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.2K 28
Wings... Most people dream of having wings-- dream of the freedom they bring. For Y/N however, the sight of her own wings is one that she can't stand...
1.7K 156 43
In a world where quirks are the norm, not all are accepted. To be able to freely use her quirk, the villain known as Puppet Master is a member of the...
7.3K 364 19
"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myself." Hitoshi Shinso finally knows what he's gonna be. He's going to be a great hero...
198K 5.8K 85
(Y/N) (L/N), getting into UA by recommendations from her pro hero parents, misses the first day because of stopping a villain as a favor for her fath...