π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 πŒπˆππ„ !

By -johnnyorlando

in which they fake date to make his ex jealous . More

debΓΊt
un
duex
trois
quatre
six
sept
huit
nuef
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-nuef
vingt
vingt-et-un
Γ©pilogue

cinq

19.3K 544 491
By -johnnyorlando

YOU'RE MINE !

MANDLA AND MACKENZIE SIT down under the oak tree, Johnny had said Mackenzie needed to sit with him but she can't be bothered for him. "Let me recap this, so you're fake dating him because he wants to make Emma jealous and get back at her. He kissed you and claimed her and Ashton were coming but they weren't?" She takes in his recap, then nods slowly after.

"Correct! Would ya like a medal?" Mandla flipped Mackenzie off, squealing straight after.

"THIS IS SO COOL!" He shouts, Mackenzie shoved two fingers in her ears, attempting to block out his excitement.

"He said he'll stop Andrea and Emma from picking on me if I helped him." Mackenzie smiled, letting out a sigh of relief. But she doubted he would be able to do it.

"That's good, Kenz! But promise me you won't get hurt, what if you fall for him? Or he does and-" She widened her eyes, shoving one of her baby carrots in his mouth.

"No! Neither of us will for each other, we're complete opposites!" Mackenzie stated, crossing her arms.

Mandla smirks, "Opposites attract, Kenzie." She groaned at his quote and munched angrily on one of her carrots.

They go silent for a bit, she noticed Johnny speed walking towards the oak tree. Mandla's eyebrows raise and Mackenzie only shrugged. "Hi Princess, I thought you were going to come sit with me?" He put on an act. Mackenzie and Mandla both burst into laughter.

Johnny was confused, once Mackenzie sobers up she explains to Johnny as to why they were laughing. "He knows, Johnny. I tell him everything, sorry not sorry."

Johnny rolled his eyes. "You don't have to tell him every single thing that happens, damn," Johnny muttered. Mandla bothered him. What if they like each other and Johnny loses Mackenzie to him? Mackenzie isn't even his.

"Can you please just come sit?" He annoyingly said, Mackenzie shook her head.

"I don't want to, maybe another day," She sighed. Johnny lifted her and held her in his hands.

"Put me down! Johnny!" Mandla couldn't stop laughing.

Johnny cheekily smiled. "Only if you come sit with me," She groaned loudly.

"Fine! But Mandla is coming!" Johnny's face went back to a bland expression but nevertheless he nodded.

All three teenagers made their way over to where Johnny was sitting with his friends. Mandla & Mackenzie sat besides each other while Johnny sat on her right. He made sure to pull her closer to him and he kept his arm snaked around her waist.

She quietly sighed but accepted it. Everybody introduced themselves to Mandla. Nadia then spoke to Mackenzie from across the table. "So Mackenzie, do you like Johnny?"

"I prefer Kenzie," She ignored the question. Nadia laughed, liking her already.

"Okay, Kenzie, do you like Johnny?" She could only nod, she hated lying.

Johnny wore a frown, knowing Mackenzie didn't want to say that. He felt offended in a way. He didn't know why.

"Well, want to come to our sleepover? We're going to Lauren's place." Mackenzie nodded, a little shocked that they are inviting her. Her mind goes back to when she was at Lauren's place the other night.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure I can come."

"So it's settled, we're having a sleepover at Lauren's house, tonight. Johnny always invites Hayden and Darius." She says, blushing at the sound of Darius's name. They were dating but she was definitely in love with him.

"Yeah Mandla, you should come by too." Hayden offered.

"Thanks man, but I gotta take care of my little sister. Maybe another time." He smiled, sharing a look with Mackenzie.

Everybody was in a conversation talking about random topics when all of a sudden Johnny slipped his fingers under Mackenzie's jumper and roam up and down her curves. He traces random shapes on her skin and rubs her side. She shuddered quietly, feeling like she was about to melt.

Johnny leans his head on Mackenzie's and kisses her hair. "You're so cute, Princess." Johnny whispers, she blushes once again and hid her face in his chest.

Annie squealed. "You two are so fucking cute!" Mackenzie chuckled under her breath, she looked up to see everybody smirking. Johnny was frowning again.

He was annoyed by the fact that the whole dating situation was fake. The tardy bell rings, making them all split up going different directions.

Mackenzie and Mandla walk side by side down the hall, walking out of the school. "I'm going to the library so I'm staying back, text me, okay?" He announces, she turned to face him and nodded.

Mandla leans in for a hug and she rest her head on his chest. "We'll talk soon, love you." She said, feeling him nod against her head.

"Love you too, kenzie. See ya." He kisses her forehead, she smiled and waved at him.

Mandla had gone to the library while Mackenzie was about to text Johnny. He was at the end of the hall, he noticed Mackenzie and Mandla and how they hugged and kissed.

Johnny stormed over to Mackenzie and pushed her against the lockers lightly, making sure not to hurt her. "Please don't kiss me again, I know they aren't coming down the hallway!" She freaked, looking up at him. He tried to hide his smile but he couldn't.

Johnny quickly got rid of it though. "Mackenzie, I meant it when I said that you're mine! Why were you getting cosy with Mandla in front of everybody?" Johnny angrily explained.

Her mouth dropped. "What's it to you? He's my best friend and guess what? He is bi!" She shouts at Johnny, storming off and out of the school.

She came with Johnny so that means she is going to have to walk. As she walked down the street, she heard a car pull up besides her. It was Johnny. She stopped and faced his car. "Go away Johnny!"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Princess, I got mad when he kissed you. I didn't know that he was bisexual. Please get in." She narrowed her eyes and got in his car, only because she didn't want to walk!

"I hate you so much,"

"No, you don't."

Mackenzie waved from the front door as she shut the door behind her, running up to her bedroom.

She quickly took a shower, changed into comfortable clothing and packed a bag full of essentials. She wore sweatpants and a singlet because she knew last time Johnny kept commenting about it.

Mackenzie left a note then ran outside, getting in Nadia's car. Annie, Nadia & Mackenzie played 21 questions to get to know each other.

Lauren let them in and took her friends up to her bedroom. An hour passed by and Nadia is on her stomach, watching the movie that is playing. "Nadia pass me the chips," Mackenzie said. She threw the spicy chips towards Mackenzie and she munched on them.

The movie finishes and they all sit up. "She should've picked the other guy, he was way cuter." Lauren says, slurping up the last of their drink.

"I'm going down to get a drink, anyone want something?" Mackenzie asked, standing up.

"Yeah bring the rest up, thanks." Annie smiled, Mackenzie nodded and skipped downstairs, sliding into the kitchen.

On the counter laid the rest of the snacks Lauren had bought. She grinned, turning to the fridge and opening it up. She had bent down so her butt was in the air.

"That Fortnite match was rigged, fuck that." Johnny muttered. Mackenzie heard them but Johnny had walked in and tapped her ass before she could stand up. "Johnny! That was not called for!" She squealed.

She grabbed the snacks and drinks then put them in a bag. Johnny couldn't stop staring at her body. The singlet hugged Mackenzie's curves perfectly, the
things he would do to her.

"Didn't anybody tell you it was bad to stare, Orlando?" Mackenzie smirked, he rolls his eyes and smiled.

Mackenzie grabbed the bag and walked back up to Lauren's bedroom, paying no attention to Johnny.

Meanwhile downstairs he was sighing to himself. He found her so beautiful.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i want it i got it
u 👊🏼 like ❤️ my hair 👩🏽 gee thx 😘 just bought 💵 it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 20K 61
❝You're just a stupid girl with a daddy kink.❞ Β© -kenziegler 2018 [βœ”οΈ]
7.7K 416 17
in which mackenzie ziegler sends a suicide letter to her ex lover unintentionally dragging him back into her life.
43.5K 2.6K 24
In which a girl is used, bullied, and tortured which results to her losing her trust in everyone. But along the way she meets a green eyed boy who mi...
120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple clichΓ©! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...