Dear Katherine

By SunsetSinger

You snuck up on me. Copyright ยฉ 2016 | All Rights Reserved More

Cheesy book references
Where did you come from?
You creepy little spider
You stole my breath
I hate that I love your smile
I'm a creepy little spider
Convos. No biggie.
Wow. You're too much.
I'm so stupid
What does he have?
You're dizzying
You're breathtaking
And so it begins
But then it ends
More please. I crave for more.
Is this normal? It doesn't feel good.
Why do you have to be so perfect?
The Big effing Bang
Him again? Why?
It never had to be this way
Who would've thought?
Never was and never will be
Author's Note
SNEAK PEEK! (Dear Diary)

You're hypnotizing

268 23 5
By SunsetSinger

Dear Katherine,

     I kept stalking you on facebook. No I swear, I've practically seen every single photo of you.

     Creepy, I know.

     But let me just say that you looked way prettier in real life than you were in pictures and videos. You know why? because in real life, there was just something indescribable about you. You had an aura and you just... I have no idea how to describe it, Kath.

     I have no idea how to describe you.

     You were too amazing and too addicting. I was drawn to you, and I think I was actually addicted to you, believe it or not.

     You were like my drug. And I was a hopeless addict.

     I was crazy about you and everything about you.

     Forever yours,

     Jonathan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 192 16
"๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ"
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
53.4K 1.1K 30
๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•Ž๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 487 32
๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐€๐’๐Š๐€| โ๏ธŽWherever you need me I'll be here, sitting, waiting. to take your hand in mine again.โž๏ธŽ โ”๏ธŽ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐‹๐ข๏ฟฝ...