Universe and Pancake

By Yoonworks

Secret Series - Book 1 Rosé, a rookie who just debut under one of the country's top agencies, has a little se... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
Proposal - 48 hours bargain
I Lost
76
77
78
New Story
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Book 2 of Secret Series
Beyond the Scenes - Jin
Giving Birth
Beyond the Scenes - Jennie
Beyond the Scenes - Jisoo
Aftermath - Chaeyoung
Beyond the Scenes - Seulgi
Million Reads
Fast Forward
Another Step
Second Generation Story

69

29.5K 1K 475
By Yoonworks

Jimin's POV

"Yah, don't you think she's being a little too dramatic about this?" I mumbled as I drink another glass of soju.

Taehyung giggled at my words.

He fucking giggled.

"Yah! We-Why are you giggling?" I stuttered.

After I read the message on Hobi hyung's phone, I immediately headed to their dorm so I can explain myself but all I got was a locked door and a note outside stating that I am banned from entering the unit.

What's even funnier is that Taehyung and Jungkoook, who I didn't know where inside their dorm where kicked out by Jennie, like she literally kicked them out by the butt.

"Hyung, Chaeng's eyes were red from crying. I think you actually really made a mistake here." Jungkook muttered and I pouted.

I know I am at fault but I am a little hurt by the fact that she didn't even bother to listen to me. Taehyung said that she's not even in the dorm right now because she went out immediately after Lisa and her came.

Now, I don't have the slightest idea where she is.

I kept on calling her using Taehyung's phone but she's not even answering.

"You do realize that Jennie almost killed me because you made her best friend cry right?" Taehyung shook his head and I just rolled my eyes in response.

"I'm also your friend,  pabo!" I snickered.

"Why did you went with Hobi hyung anyways?" Taehyung asked as he drinks another glass. He was busy fiddling with his phone probably sending messages to Jennie.

Jungkook would occasionally check his phone as well and I'm sure he is talking to Lisa. I once caught him video calling the blonde.

"I didn't know he was meeting his girlfriend,  okay!" I said in defense.

We are currently drinking in one of the places we usually hang out with. We knew the owner so we are being given privacy,  away from the people who might recognize us.

"Wow." Taehyung shook his head. "Who would have thought that Chaeng will be at the very same restaurant you will be in."

After I read her message,  I tried to run outside and check if I can still see her. The ahjumma told us that Lisa and Chaeng are actually a regular on the place and my heart sank after she told me how Chaeng personally paid for our meal.

The fact that the ahjumma was eyeing me badly isn't any much help either.

I think she caught on what's happening.

Bad decisions, that's what's ruining our relationship. I know that I am at fault for not telling her sooner. I should have taken the call and told her everything immediately but my damn mind thought it would be better to tell her everything in person.

Just thinking about her crying makes my heart tighten.

I always bring sadness to her. I always make her cry.

But I goddamn love her.

I love her so much it hurts.

Why can't she give me a chance to explain? 

"Hyung...." Jungkook tried to stop me when I try to drink directly from the bottle but I just pushed his hands.

Everything is a mess.

My relationship is so complicated and I'm even bringing harm to my members. I'm always receiving death threats.

Somehow,  all the burden is starting to eat through me.

Do I really deserve all these shits that is happening to me?

"Hyung..." Taehyung called my name.

My eyes are starting to get watery and my throat started to hurt.

I'm fucking crying because of her. I've lost count to how many times I did, but with her, my tears seem to start to fall so fast.

"I can't lose her..." I whispered.

I'm afraid to lose her. I don't know what I will do if I lose her.

Two years ago, I have never imagined myself being in a serious relationship,  much more getting married. In fact, two years ago,  the name Park Chaeyoung doesn't even ring a bell.

Now,  I'm so crazy about her.

The moment I open my eyes, I would grab my phone to send her a message. I would remind her to eat her meals because I'm afraid she's not eating on time. I would call her to wish her goodnight. And I'm pretty sure I've been getting a good sleep because of her.

These past few months, my insides had been giddy. Just the sight of her makes my insides flutter. The sound of her voice makes my knees go weak.

But of course, I wouldn't openly admit all those to her not now,  at least.

"You're crying," Taehyung said,  a matter of fact. "Do you really love her this much?"

I did not respond.

"Isn't obvious?" Jungkook muttered. "I still can't believe you're married."

I wipe the tear on my cheeks as I continue to drown myself in alcohol.

I don't normally drink but I needed it this time to relieve my frustration.

Tomorrow, I will make sure to beg for her forgiveness. If I have to bring Hobi hyung with me,  I would, if that's what it takes to talk to me again. 

"I really-really love her." I stuttered. I pulled Taehyung by the arm. "Yah,  Kim Taehyung,  where is my wife!" I kept tugging him by the arm as he tries to pry my hand away.

My head is aching and I'm getting really dizzy.

"Yah,  Jungkook, the place is turning. Make it stop!" I chuckled.

"Hyung, I think this should be enough. Jin hyung will kill us." Jungkook stood up and helped me get up.

I allowed him because my vision feels like turning

"Kookie-yah! Why do you have a hickey on your neck?" I giggled. I felt his body stiffen.

"Ooohhhh,  Kookie is getting some huh?!"

Me and Taehyung high-fived.

I tried to keep my eyes open but before I knew it, my mind wandered off to darkness.

"Jimin...." I opened my eyes as saw Chaeng smiling at me.

My hand automatically reached for her face.

I looked around and noticed that I am still in the same place were Jungkook, Tae and I drank.

I quickly sat and pulled her for a hug.

"Chae,  I'm sorry. I swear,  I didn't mean to lie to you." I cupped her face as I explain everything to her.

I feel like floating.

My brows furrowed when Chaeng didn't respond.

Something's wrong.

Instead,  she removed my hands on her face and shook her head.

My heart shattered into pieces.

And then the place got dark and her body suddenly flew backward,  away from me.

"Wait,  what's happening?!" I panic.

Darkness is starting to take her away from me. My chest begins to tighten.

I cannot move.

No.

My body lunged forward as I heard a metal clattering.

I covered my face like a streak of light flashes before me.

A sigh escaped my lips as I realized that I was on my bed.

It was just a dream...

"Chimchim..." I looked up as I heard Jin hyung's shocked voice.

Chaeng's crying face greeted before me, Jin hyung standing beside her, a spoon on his hand. I looked down and noticed a baking pan on the floor.

My feeling had gotten heavy.

"Chaeyoung..." I whispered. "Why are you crying?"

Before she can even respond, I heard someone groan beside me.

My eyes immediately widen.

A familiar figure soon rose beside me, her hair disheveled,  and her body covered with a loose shirt,  my shirt.

What's even more shocking is that the person who just woke up beside me is none other than Son Chaeyoung of Twice.

I automatically snapped my head towards my wife's direction only to be greeted by her devastated state.

Her eyes red, tears streaming down her eyes, disappointment,  betrayal... Her eyes mirrored every possible emotion I can mutter.

"I-ahhm, no" I whispered, not even sure what to say.

To add up to the mess,  once Son Chaeyoung beside me realizes what's happening,  her piercing scream covered the silence in the room.

Once I looked back to the direction where my wife is,  she's already gone.

Fuck. What have I done?

"Fuck" I messed my hair in frustration.

What have I gotten myself into?  And more importantly,  why is this girl on my bed and in my shirt?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 27.8K 38
She escaped from everyone when she lost someone dear to her. But when she accidentally met him, she didn't have a choice but help the boyband member...
48.2K 1.4K 32
Min Soojin is a rising star in Seoul. She is the newest actress that everyone's talking about. So, when her manager asks her to start dating Kim Hanb...
40.1K 1.2K 14
A loner. A nobody. Gets married to someone she doesn't even know! Or does she really? 18+ story. Read at your own risk. Started: 18.01.01 Ended: 18.0...
9.7K 405 28
jaywon | fantasy-romance [ book two of lover's gardenia ] * edited after breaking a deal that was kept hidden by the two, both of the males kept t...