A Roses Knight: Summer Rose X...

By TheSpectre21

What would happen if Tai Yang wasn't Ruby's actual father? What if her father was secretly alive?You are a tr... More

The Soaring Rose
Summer's Guardian
Together Forever
Unfortunate Turn of Events
What Now?
First Day of School
Her Role Model
A Night To Remember
Catching Up on Life
Sacrifice Part 1
Sacrifice Part 2
Continuing A Legacy
History Repeats Itself
Not a chapter, I'm so sorry
Learning the Hard Way
Fight Against The New Comer
Thank you everyone, Not a chapter
True Motives
The Silver Eyed Girl & The Lightning Warrior Part 1
The Silver Eyed Girl & The Lightning Warrior Part 2
The Road To Resurrection
Just The Two of Us
ANOTHER BOOK!
Grimm Attack
The Hike to Mountain Glenn
Appreciation, Not a chapter
Trial of Courage
Trial of Wisdom
The Artifact, Welcome Back To The World Of The Living
Welcome Back Hero
Check Him Out!
A Day Spent As A Family Again
One Awkward Morning
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
Date Night, Valentine Special
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
Check Out The New Story
Not A Chapter, Send Your Prayers
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Fulfill Your Destiny, Awakening The God

The Story of Dragons

3.4K 55 56
By TheSpectre21

Timeskip

Y/N: Are we there yet!?

Summer: If you keep saying that, I will tape your mouth shut.

Galliard: *annoyed tone* For someone who is worthy of wielding the power of two Imperial Arms, you are really getting on my nerves.

You had been walking around inside the giant mountain for an unknown amount of time, and grew impatient in trying to find the next trial area.

Y/N: Hey, Gal, couldn't you just tell us where the artifact is?

Galliard: First off, my name is Galliard, not "Gal", and second, no I cannot, for you must be the one to find your next trial that lies ahead of you.

Y/N: But that's so much harderrrrrrr!..

Galliard: Grr...don't make me come out into my other form and devour you whole, human.

You instantly shut your mouth, for you could feel the hostile aura emitting from your newly acquired sword.

Summer: So, Galliard, you and Incursio are brothers?

Galliard: Yes, that is correct.

Summer: Then what's the story? I mean how did you end up here, and your brother wound up as an Imperial Arms?

Galliard: Ahh, well, it's a long story, so you might want to sit down and listen.

You and Summer sat down, and Galliard came out in his armor.

Y/N: So, what happened?

Galliard: Well, it takes us back about 1000 years ago....

Flashback, 1000 Years

Remnant, a world that was a natural open world, where animals of all kind could wander. In a cave not too far from a village, two creatures were looking down on a small village of humans who were celebrating for the defeat of the beast that had been ravaging their village for some time.

???: Look at them, dancing and cheering as though they have won a war.

???: They have no clue what war is like, especially the one that this world is in.

???: Galliard, shall we do it now?

Galliard: Yes, Incursio. They shall pay for killing father.

The two beast roared to the full moon, as they left the cave, and made their way down to the village to exact their revenge for the death of their father.

At The Village

People were celebrating, cheering and dancing, for they had taken down the danger beast that had been attacking their village. Drinks were being spilled, women being kissed, men laughing and telling stories of how they defeated the beast. While they were telling stories, a boy came up and asked a question.

Boy: Mr.Huntsman, do you think there's anymore of those monsters?

Huntsman: Hahaha, don't worry kid, we killed the last of them. There are no more monsters that will harm us or our village.

???: I beg to differ.

They froze as they turned around towards the forest they were in front of. They saw two sets of bright glowing red eyes, and watched as they rose higher into the air. They were trembling with fear, and they beast spoke again.

Incursio: You killed our father...*growls*

Galliard: Now we...shall take his place *ROOOOAAAAARRRR*

The Tyrant-Dragon's burst out of the forest, and began to destroy the entire village, killing anyone that they saw. Incursio would crush them underneath his claws, while Galliard was burning them with his energy beam. The people of the village were running for their lives, and ran into the forest, where the grimm began to gather and they were mauled to death by hoards of grimm. They stood next to each other as they watched the village burn.

Incursio: We destroyed the humans who have murdered out father.

Galliard: We have avenged him brother, but now we must carry on with his duty.

Incursio: Salem will not give up easily.

Galliard: *Sigh* I know, but if we are to save this world, she must be destroyed, other wise Remnant will forever live in darkness.

Incursio: Lets us return home first and rest.

Galliard: Of course, we will deal with these things at a later time.

They returned to the mountain cave they had come from, but before Galliard went in, he looked to the night sky, and watched as the clouds moved out of the way of the moon.

Galliard: This world is falling into darkness, and we're the only ones who are capable of stopping it, but Salem is powerful, especially with the endless grimm that follow her.

Incursio: Brother! Are you coming in?

Galliard: Yes, I'm coming.

Galliard walked into the cave and went into his respective resting place opposite to Incursio.

Incursio: Big Brother..

Galliard: Yes?

Galliard: Can we really beat Salem and her army of grimm?...

Galliard: We have to, if not, this world is doomed.

Incursio:....For Father...

Galliard: For Father.....

Timeskip

The two brothers were suddenly awoken when their mountain had just exploded, throwing them out of it and rolling around in the forest.

Galliard: Aghhh....what in the world was that?

Incursio: Galliard! In the air!

Galliard: Huh?

He looked to the sky and was shocked at the sight. In the air was a three headed grimm dragon that had large wings on its sides, and four feet, and two tails.

Galliard: What is that creature?

Suddenly, a sadistic voice filled the air.

???: *giggles* This is the end for your kind you two. Meet my ultimate pet and creature, now, Ghidorah, kill the Tyrant-Dragons.

Galliard: Salem..

Ghidorah roared as the three heads released red electricity beams at the brothers, exploding the ground and sending them into the air. Once they landed, Galliard blasted Ghidorah with his energy beam, but did little damage. Ghidorah landed in front of the two, and Incursio charged in head first, trying to claw him, but one of the heads caught and bit his wrist, and then another did the same to his other wrist, finally having the middle one bite onto his neck, and raise him into the air. It began to electrocute Incursio, making him roar in pain. Galliard got around him and jumped onto him, firing his energy beam into his back, making Ghidorah release Incursio. The two brothers stood side by side as Ghidorah stood tall.

Incursio: *pant* Brother, this won't work unless we work together.

Galliard: There is only one thing we can do.

Incursio: You mean...

Galliard: Yes, it's time we show this grimm who's the King of the Monsters.

Incursio: We won't be able to hold that form for long.

Galliard: Then we make this quick. Let's go!

Incursio: Right!

The brothers began to roar as loud as they could and their aura and energy began to burst from them, creating strong winds. A bright light was emitting from the two beasts and Ghidorah was temporarily blinded. Ghidorah fired his electricity beams into the light,and covered his heads with his wings. A huge explosion occurred on the spot where the brothers stood, and the forest was lit a flame. From the smoke, a blue stream of energy was shot towards Ghidorah, and sent him sliding back into a mountain. From the smoke emerged a new creature, a fusion between the brothers Incursio, and Galliard, a technique they learned to become the ultimate monster.

Incursio's Thoughts: Brother, what do we call ourselves in this form?

Galliard's Thoughts: How about...."Godzilla."

Incursio's Thoughts: Yes, Godzilla, that will be this form's name. Now let's finish this!

Galliard's Thoughts: Right!

Godzilla roared as he charged towards Ghidorah, and swiped all three heads with his tail, sending him to the ground. Ghidorah tried to get up, but Godzilla got behind him and grabbed both of his tails, and began to lift him up and smash him into the ground, and repeating the process. After throwing him into the mountain, Godzilla began to charge another energy attack, but was stopped when Ghidorah used his electricity beams to lift him up and electrocute him. He roared in pain as Ghidorah dragged him on the floor and smashed him into a mountain. He fired at the top of the mountain, causing an avalanche and burying Godzilla. Ghidorah walked towards the mountain and saw nothing but a tail under piles of rocks.

Incursio's Thoughts: Brother, this is going to take more power than we thought, there's only one thing we can do...

Galliard's Thoughts: No...No, we're not going to do that! Don't brother! You know what will happen if you do this! You'll become one of those in-foul weapons that these humans take for granted! Don't do this! 

Incursio's Thoughts: It's okay, I believe in you. I love you brother, now take my strength, and use it as your own to win this fight.

Galliard's Thoughts: NO!!!!

Godzilla felt a huge surge of energy, and created a huge shock wave of force that blew the rocks off of him, and sent Ghidorah flying back a few feet. Godzilla emerged from the rubble, and his spines were glowing red, and eyes were filled with rage. He let out a red energy breath that ripped apart Ghidorah's wings, and blasted one of his heads off. Ghidorah tried to blast him again, but he unleashed another fatal beam, blowing off another head. Godzilla grabbed the remaining head, and flipped him over his shoulder, dropping him onto the ground. He stomped in his back a few times before grabbing his tail, and began to swing hiom in a circle. After one final twirl, he threw him up into the air, and blasted him with a long powerful red spiraling energy beam, sending him into space. The power so strong, it ripped through Ghidorah, making him explode, but also went so far, it blew up a huge portion of the moon, shattering a few pieces of it. Godzilla roared before being engulfed in a white light, and once it disappeared, it was shown that only Galliard came out, and his brother was laid on the ground.

Galliard: Brother, I will make this a better world for you, and live in a world of peace. You shall empower a human who is worthy, kind hearted, selfless, and brave with your powers when you take on your weaponized form.

Galliard placed a hand on on his brother's chest, and Incursio was engulfed in a white light. It shrunk down, and revealed a sword that was impaled into the ground. Galliard changed into his smaller form that was his armor, and picked up the sword.

Galliard: From this day on, this weapon shall be called Incursio's Key.

Present Time

Galliard: And that's how Incursio's Key came to be, and also how the moon became the shattered moon.

Summer had a saddened look, while you were blowing your nose into a tissue and crying.

Y/N: *blows into tissue* That's so *sobs* sad! *sobs*

Summer: Wait, so how did you end up here?

Galliard: I tried to fight Salem, but was ultimately defeated, and she sealed me away here, and I laid dormant ever since. Y/N, where is Incursio's Key right now? 

Y/N: Ohh, it's with my daughter, and so far, he has accepted her as a wielder of the armor. 

Galliard: That is good, but the question now, when you are revived, are you ready to become the one thing that can stop Salem and her forces?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Galliard: I can no longer turn into Godzilla, not unless I fuse with my borther's powers. I will need his wielder to fuse with, and their own power must be great. Your daughter more than likely does not have enough power to undergo the fusion, but you might.

Y/N: So...you're saying...

Galliard: Y/N, you and I must fuse and become Godzilla in order to stop the queen of the grimm, Salem.

You were shocked by everything he just said, and tried to contemplate what he meant by becoming Godzilla. You thought long and hard, and knowing Ruby isn't strong enough yet, this task you must take upon yourself.

Y/N: Alright, I'll do it.

Summer: Y/N, wait..

Y/N: If what he says is true, then I need as much power as I can.

Galliard: Thank you Y/N L/N, my brother was right to accept you. Now then, let us continue, the next trial is close. 

You continued on deeper into the mountain, and came upon another set of large double doors. You pushed them open, and walked inside with Summer.

Galliard: Get ready, this is annoying.

Y/N: Annoying how?

???: *GASPS* PEOPLE!? AS IN ACTUAL PEOPLE!/ THIS! IS! AWESOME! 

Galliard: Ohh boy...

???: Ohh boy, now then! Welcome traveler! I am Vertigo, and THIS! Is my humble-

Galliard: Ohh shut it Verty, we haven't got time for this!

Vertigo: Jeez, sour puss, okay fine, this is the Trial of Wisdom yadayadayada, you might meet your doom in this test blah blah blah, okay, you ready?

Galliard: Sorry, he just doesn't shut up.

Vertigo: Hey!

Galliard: Anyways, this is the Trial of Wisdom. Good luck Y/N.

Y/N: I don't have time for luck, let's get this over with. 

You walked further into the room as the doors shut behind you, sealing you inside to begin your next trial, and taking another step towards your revival.

Quick A/N: Yes, I tinkered the origin story of the weapons a bit, but I thought it would be an awesome idea. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, CYA in the next one, Spectre OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 79 13
A 17 yr old boy meets a certain headmaster and asks him to join his academy. Despite that he suffered a rough past, trying to run away from it, havin...
136K 1.4K 35
You're the son of Summer and Qrow. Raised by Summer and Tai you then enrolled in Signal and later, Beacon. There you meet a mysterious girl dressed i...
306K 2.3K 32
You are the adopted son and the eldest child of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. You have been treated like nothing but just a stranger. Always got...
202K 2.2K 28
Kidnapped by Atlas, and rescued by a dusty old Qrow. You are enrolled at Beacon and meet team rwby just after they initiated. Armed with new powers...