Teach me Mr. Perfect // BTS J...

By Akane_Miyako

*Written 2017 - 2020* *In edit 2022* "I could teach you some messy games." Just little kids. None of them cou... More

CAST
#1 School
#2 New teacher
#3 Messy lesson
FOR YOU
#4 Thinking about you
#5 I fall for him
SORRY!!
#6 This won't end good
#7 Weird feeling
COPYRIGHT...
#8 He can't leave me
#9 P.E.
#11 Human feelings
#12 After everything
#13 New friend?
#14 Fight
#15 Together at home
#16 Him in me
#17 Bathroom
#18 He is back
#19 I missed him
THIS IS ME
THANK YOU + GAME
#20 Shocked
HELP ME FOR SCHOOL
#21 True feelings
#22 Jimins Place
Best fanfic 2018
BEST FANFIC 2018 2.
#23 Cooking? Please no!
#24 Super hot teacher
#25 Fifthy Shades of Park Jimin
!Author name!
#26 You mad?...
#27 Just Positive
#28 So many thoughts
#29 To tired of this
#30 Best friends
#31 Thank god
#32 Surprise
#33 Never let go
#34 Weird Friends
#35 Lunch and fun
#36 Again!?
!!Merry Christmas!!
#37 Tomorrow
#38 My Mr Perfect
PLEASE READ! Very important
#39 Birthday
#40 Surprise Vacation
#41 Nasty girl
#42 He knows
#43 Kiss
#44 No going back
#45 Love me too
#46 Flight
#47 Famous brother
#48 Hard and rough
#49 Sex workout
Teach me Mr Perfect trailer
#50 Restaurant
#51 Almost
#52 Oh no
#53 Not a secret anymore
#54 I am back
#55 My life is over
#56 Still with you
#57 Jimins tears
#58 Bro what are you doing
#59 Cancelled
1M + GIVEAWAY
#60 Truth untold
Winners!!
#61 Friends
#62 Teach me Mr Perfect
After ending
New stories!!

#10 Dressing room accident

55.3K 1.2K 740
By Akane_Miyako

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Alright, alright I know it was really mean to end the last chapter like that so this one will be a little messy :3 hehe enjoy!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n pov:

My breathing almost stopped. I was near fainting. He was just standing there and tying the string in his pants but the way he did it made me speechless...

Abs
Abs
Abs

His shirt was lifted up to his chin to get him a better view of his pants. Well I got a better view as well but not of his pants. Oh my god he had abs and they looked so perfect.

Not to much and not to less. Just perfect. The girls tried so hard to impress him with their play that they didn't release anything. Well they can be happy because the moment I realised what he was doing, it was over for me. I didn't care about the game and just watched Mr. Park.

Bumm

What was this? Fuck it hurts.
"Omg Y/n are you okey?"
"Sorry Y/n."
"She must be mad." Suddenly all the girls started yelling amd running up to me. I was laying on the floor. Why? Why was my head hurting?
"You okay Y/n?" I looked up and saw Mr. Park standing in front of me. He held his hand out for me to help me up. First I hesitated but then I placed my hand on his and stood up. God my heart was beating so fast. Not normal in any way.
"Does it hurt?" He pointed at my head. Did the ball hit me? I guess so.
"Just a little." I answered and held my head. Actually it hurted pretty much but I didn't want to tell him and just look strong.
"Girls keep on playing. I will take a look at Y/n. We will be back in a minute." He grabbed my hand and made me walk after him to the changing room. I couldn't even react. I was to confused at the moment. He closed the door and walked closer to me. What the hell was he doing again!? Our faces were so close. He pulled my hair out of my face and stroked over where the ball hit me. I was just standing there not knowing what to do.
"Are you really okay?" He whispered and looked right into my eyes. His voice sounded worried. I just nodded. We were still standing really close to each other almost staring a hole into each other's souls. There was an awkward silence before he spoke up.
"Y/n I can't come near you or I will do something crazy." He said and stroked over my cheek. I froze. Well I wasn't moving much before so he didn't recognize my shocked body.
"My head is telling me to stay away from you but my heart is telling me something else." I just stood there not knowing what to say. Was he actually saying those things to me or did I just hurt my head that bad?
"I know I creep you out but you are doing something to me and it feels good. I don't want it to be over." He said with a little sad voice. Finally I could open my mouth to say something.
"W-what is your heart telling you?" I asked awkwardly and the next moment he smirked.

Oh god. He leant close to my ear and whispered.
"I don't think I could put it into words but I could show you." I was screaming inside of my head. Was he serious? Why would he want meM I'm just a 17 years old schoolgirl. Nothing special.
"Y/n, I never thought that something like that could happen to me but I'm looking at you since the first time I came to this school. Please let me touch you." He whispered and stroked down my arm. Cold was running down my back. Breathing was hard. I couldn't say a world. I knew that I really wanted him as well but I couldn't tell him. He made me speechless and I couldn't sort my thoughts.
"I...I..." I tried to answer but no chance. It was to weird at the moment to answer him. Suddenly I felt something warm and soft touching my lips. I know this feeling. The feeling I have been thinking of since o first experienced it. He kissed me once again. It was magical, just like before. He was so gentle and soft. I felt that he was holding back just to make sure he wouldn't scare me away. He started to take tiny steps toward me and I took steps back until I hit the wall. God it feels so good to be near him. I never want it to end but somehow it wasn't right. I gently pushed him away. Only some inches were between us. Our faces were still really close. I never imagined that I would be the one who pushes him away. He placed his head on my shoulder and breathed out.
"Please don't push me away." He said really quietly.
"We can't do this. Y-you said it yourself." I said without looking down at him. He lifted his head up and held my face between his hands.
"I don't care anymore about what we can or can't do. I want you!" He pulled me closer by my waist and looked really deep into my eyes.
"But if you don't want to then I will leave you and never touch you again." This guy really wanted me and I just realized it. Instead of answering him, I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. First he was surprised but then kissed back. He picked me up and pressed me against the wall without braking the kiss. His hands traveled up my leg until it hit my waist. My body was already turning hot by every touch. He pulled my pants a little bit down and moved with his hand up to my panty. 8t took me by surprise but I didn't push him away. I knew what was about to happen and let out a moan between the kiss. He broke it and looked at me.
"Already that horny? But I haven't done anything yet." He smirked and continued kissing down my neck. His hand suddenly slipped into my panty and made it way to my center. This was so new to me. No man has ever touched me like that but I felt ready. As if my body was waiting for him the whole time. I moaned once more when I felt him press one finger inside me but this time louder.
"Wait until you feel me inside of you." He whispered into my ear and started to slowly move his finger in and out. First it felt weird but after just a little I started enjoying it. I closed my eyes and quietly moaned.
"You okay?" He asked next to a kiss on my cheek. I nodded without opening my eyes. It felt good. He was gentle with me. I didn't even feel embarrassed. The pleasure he gave me took overy body and I had no time to feel insecure or awkward.
"I will ad a finger." He said with the sexiest voice I ever heared in my life. I nodded once more and he started to press his index finger into me. My eyes were pressed together tightly and I grabbed his shoulder in pleasure. At this point my moans were really loud. I just hoped nobody would hear us.
"Y/n you are so tight." He moaned into my ear. I could tell by the way he spoke that it was almost impossible for him to not rip my clothes apart and fuck me right at the moment.

"I can't wait to press my dick inside you baby girl." I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me either. He started to bite into my neck and that made me worry a little.
"Ah-...n-no hickeys." I said between moans and deep breaths. My words hardly left my mouth because I was already so out of breath.
"I would never mess up your pretty neck with stupid marks. I'm not a kid anymore. Don't forget that." He whispered and switched side now kissind the other side of my neck. My body was burning like hell. He never stopped moving his fingers and I never stopped moaning. If being fingered makes me that horny then what would happen to me if he would actually press it into me.
"Ahh! Please! More!" I yelled. He smirked.
"You asked for it." He said and with that pressed a third finger into my tight hole. I had this weird feeling in my stomach and my legs started to shake. It felt like I could explode any minute.
"Mr.P-P...I...I..." No worlds left my mouth but he understood me.
"Cum for me." He said and kissed me on the lips. I moaned between the kiss and then a pleasure took overy whole body. It felt like I was floating. I never felt like this before but I also couldn't wait for the next time. He slowly pulled his fingers out and I threw my head on his shoulder.
"You are so hot Y/n." Mr. Park said and licked his fingers clean. God this guy couldn't be real. He lifted my head up and look me in the eyes. I was breathing really fast.
"Next time I will take you to a more comfortable place." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the dressing room and into the teachers dresser. I was placed on the couch and he pulled my pants back on. Why couldn't we have a couch in our dresser. This wasn't fair. We could have had way more fun.
"I have to go back to the girls. Take a rest and I will take you home after the lesson." He placed his jacket over me so I wasn't cold and walked out of the dresser. I closed my eyes and tried to rest a little.
"Wait...DID MY TEACHER JUST FINGER ME?!"...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Alright!!! This chapter was really long. It was fun writing it but this is just the beginning. Now is the smut part starting. 😏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 453 56
Written by SirDaddyJoon "My wife , my heart , my breath , my life , my mom , my beautiful girl , my best friend , my girlfriend , my sunshine , my l...
1.2M 41.4K 42
"Newbie, what's your name?" "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin." (BTS all memb...
261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
11.5K 218 17
Just read it, it's not like you're gonna do anything more useful anyway ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Oneshots from books published on my main account-- @c0sm1c_k1...