My Personal Assistant

By CReigns

After being the #1 wrestler for years, Roman Reigns is taking a career turn and getting into acting. Dany, hi... More

Business Meeting
Katalina Forbes
Project
Matte Black Lambo
Cali Love
Lunch Date
Thank You For Your Services
Cruel Intentions
Careless
True Lies
Yes No Maybe
Short n Sweet
Back At It
Let's Be Normal
You've Done Enough
One Question
Let's Be Clear
I can't leave Like This
Welcome Back!
We're Good
Do you love me?
It's Happening
Close Enough
Maybe it was me
No Feelings
Played Yourself
Not this time
Awkward
Everybody Knows
My Family

Unanswered Questions

1.4K 42 16
By CReigns

After the show, I got showered and I gathered all of my things and walked out the back doors where some of the fans were waiting for the wrestlers. I made my way to my SUV, put my things in the trunk and took my phone out to call Kat.

"Hey, where are you?" I said looking around.

"I'm in my car. I was just going to meet you at the hotel. I figured we can just get a drink at the bar there."

"Alright that sounds like a plan. I guess I'll see you in a little bit." I hang up the phone and get into my car and headed to my hotel.

I dropped my things off at my room and went to meet Kat down at the bar in the hotel. She wasn't there yet so I just waited.

She finally came strolling down into the bar about 10 minutes after I got there. She changed clothes which is what probably took her so long. I'm fine with that she looked good! Damn, I've missed her....

She cracked a small smile when she saw me. She seemed nervous again, it was like the first time we met when I just wanted to know more about her but in this case, I already know her....very well. She came over to my side of the table and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arm around her. I really missed this.

Smiling, "I'm impressed with your wrestling, you're really good!"

"I'm happy you noticed. You know I'm a big deal."

"Still cocky." She says, sitting across from me.

I laugh, "You look good, what made you change clothes?"

"No reason, I just wanted to be more comfortable." She says sitting get clutch on the table.

I laugh again because she's just trying to look good for me. I already knew the answer to that question but I thought I'd ask anyway. Truth is, I did the same. When have I ever just put on jeans and a jacket after a show? Never. When have I ever put on anything other that sweats? Not often. I thought it was fitting, I wanted to be presentable. Plus, she hates it when I wear gym clothes to dinner. See, I learned something from her.

"Oh okay, so what's up? I noticed something's bothering you, I can tell."

"You still know me..." She flashes a shy smile and takes a deep breath, "Yeah... um... there is something."

"What's wrong?"

"There is a conversation that needs to be had and I've always known it. I've even thought about it for the past year. But when I bumped into you today, everything that I thought I would say or was thinking just left my brain. I know we haven't talked in over a year but you know I tried reaching out to you a multiple times, especially back. I gave up because you weren't answering my calls." She says

I nod my head.

"Basically, I just want to let you know that things didn't go down the way you think they did. I didn't know until a couple of weeks before I told you that the baby wasn't yours. There was no huge plan to trick you into thinking he was your baby and he really wasn't. I just didn't know how to tell you. I was so embarrassed."

I run my hands over my face, "Okay... well I guess we're going to have this conversation now then." I sit up in my chair, take a deep breath and prepare myself for the conversation that's about to be had. "When did you find out? I just had a lot of questions I needed answers to but now, since we're on the subject and now that I'm able to sit and hold a conversation with you without getting angry or raising my voice, I would like to know the answers to those questions."

"Okay but are you sure you want to have that conversation? Because there's some things you don't know and with me giving you all of this new information it's probably going to open up old wounds and bring up old feelings and I don't want to fight with you over this again." She says.

"I'm in a place now where I am accepting what happened and its was hard work but I'm trying to work on forgiving you. I've definitely come a long way, the fact that I can sit here and talk with you and not have those old negative feelings come back up say says a lot about me and what I've done with myself. Kat, you just don't know how much I wanted to hurt you."

"I definitely get it and if you think your ready, I will definitely answer any questions you want to know, truthfully. I really don't have anything to lie to you about." She says with a serious face.

"Okay well, let me order a few drinks and we can go at this."

She laughs and nodded her head in agreeance.

We started off the night with a couple of beers and burgers, how we always used to do. She literally told me everything that happened from the beginning to the end. She told me that most of the photo shoots she was doing was for Chris and his clothing line, which at the time she told me they were for other designers. She told me how when I caught her and Chris having sex that one time at my house, that it wasn't the first time that they had sex at my house. She also told me that she only found out two weeks before she told me the baby wasn't mine. When I asked her how did that happen she told me that one night she was going to break things off with him because her and I were getting kind of serious, and because she didn't want to deal with him anymore. She says he wasn't accepting of her decision. One thing led to another and they ended up having sex but the condom broke and he didn't tell her. When she found out she was pregnant, she honestly thought the baby was mine because we've never used a condom. She also said that her and Chris always used one and never once have they ever not. So that's why she knew when she got pregnant that the baby was mine.

So moving on to the whole Ari thing, she told me that her and Ari really were friends in the beginning and they did have a plan to set me up to get money out of me but that was only after Ari found out who she was working for. She said she didn't really care in the beginning because we weren't close and she didn't know me that well. That's why she said she was completely up for it at first. It was only after a couple of weeks into our working relationship that she got to know me and she started to warm up to me. She told me around a couple of months is when she started developing feelings for me and realized that I was flirting with her and that's when she tried to stop their plan. Ari wanted her to continue with it but then changed it and said since she liked me for her to use me, to get pregnant, and sue me for rape to get whatever she could out of me. That's when they started having fights and eventually stopped being friends.

The night when Kat and I decided that we were going to be exclusive, she told Ari to never talk to her again and to lose her number because she wanted nothing to do with her. Ari got mad because Kat wasn't going to go through with her plan and tried to cut all communication with her, and that was the night that Ari texted me. Kat went on to say everything that she told me was true but it had nothing to do with me it had everything to do with Chris because she was trying to find a way to get away from him. The adoption thing came up as an idea not something that she was going to do.

I know this woman has pretty much lied to me throughout the whole relationship but with her sitting here across from me looking into my eyes and telling me everything that happened, I actually believed her. I believe everything she's saying. For the first time, I don't have any second thoughts, I have all of my unanswered questions, answered.

I sat there for a minute trying to process everything then I spoke, "So that's everything?"

"Yes, if I left anything out I apologize, it's not on purpose." She says.

"Okay." I say as I sit back in my chair and go over everything in my head again. After a couple of minutes she breaks her silence, interrupting my thoughts.

"There's some things I want to know too. Can I ask you a couple questions?" She asks.

"Yeah, shoot."

"Did you really have sex with Ari?" She asks taking a sip of her beer.

I sigh, not because I didn't want to tell her but because I knew she would ask. "Yeah, actually I did. A few times."

She rolls her eyes, "How did that happen?"

"She wanted to meet with me to talk about you and show me all the info she had on you or whatever. I was pretty hurt by it and in my feelings a little bit. She comforted me and that turned into sex, which turned into us having sex often. That's really all. It was just sex, there was no emotional ties to it, no nothing."

"Are you still having sex with her?" She asks.

"Yeah, every now and then. We're mainly just friends with benefits. We talk but only through text. I only see her when I'm in town."

"You're in town now and you went to her party, so I'm assuming you had sex with her this trip?"

"Actually, I didn't. I'm here for work but I flew in a day early to attend her party. I haven't had sex with her in a couple of months."

"Okay, I have one more question, so back when we first got together and I first started working for you, why did you tell me that you and your girlfriend at the time we're broken up when you weren't?"

"Honestly, I liked you and I was very intrigued. I wanted to see what you had to offer, so I lied about us being together so I could see if with you is where I wanted to be. It's not my brightest idea. I figured you or her would find out sooner or later, but I honestly wanted to just get to know you on a more personal level without any distractions. That's why I tried to keep you and her apart for as long as possible."

"But that's all you had to say. You didn't have to lie about it. If you felt that way things probably would've went the same way but I would have kept my distance because I knew you were with someone. Later on down the line if we decided we liked each other enough, then we would've handled that situation. I'm more open-minded than you think. I know you're Mr. Uptight and you pretty much only have one way of thinking but you can talk to me about anything, and that would have definitely been something that we could have talked about and figured out together."

"Well that's good to know and I apologize for how you found out. I didn't think she was stoop that low and follow me anywhere. I didn't mean to put that stress on you when you were pregnant."

"I've definitely done some things I am not proud of and clearly you have too and.......now that everything is out in the open, what are we doing now?" She asks.

I sit up in my chair, "Let me ask you a question and I need you to be truthful. After you answer this question I'm going to answer it myself."

"Okay, what's up?"

"So it's been over a year since we've had any communication with each other. I know you thought about me because I definitely thought about you. I've been trying to get over you and I'm a little ashamed to tell you what all I've been through in a sad attempt to forget this." I laugh at myself a little, "My question is, how did you feel when you saw me earlier today?"

"Well at first I was shocked, then I got really shy and nervous for some reason, then after I got back to my room and had time to process it. I was really happy to see you. I've missed you so much and I thought I would never see you again." She says looking down at get hands.

I pick her face up so she's looking at me, "So now that I'm here what do you want to do? I mean what do you want the outcome of this to be?"

She sighs, "I don't know, maybe we can be friends, maybe start over. I know it may take some time but I'm willing to wait and make it up to you. I did you so wrong and I'm surprised you're even here talking to me right now."

I laugh and look away, "Yeah, I am too." I look back at her, "When I saw you yesterday sitting outside, I wasn't sure if it was you or not and I didn't say anything because I was extremely drunk and thought I was seeing things. I know I didn't tell you that but I'm telling you now...when I saw you in the elevator today, I was shocked just like you but I also was kind of happy to see you because like I said, I've been going through some things and I feel you're the only person that can fix this. At the arena today, I felt so many old feelings come up and I realized how much I loved you and as hard as I tried to forget you, I realized today that I still love you. I'm still in love with you. My feelings came rushing back when you smiled at me today and they literally almost knocked me off of my feet. Now I haven't had much time to think about it but I want us to keep in contact. I want to try to get back too where we were before all the lies set in. I know you may need a little time to think about it but I would love to take you out on a date sometime, see where things could go."

She smiles, "I've missed you." Kat says getting up and walking over to my side of the table and hugging me.

"I've missed you too."

Pulling away from the hug, "I actually love that we can sit down and hash things out like grown ups... Unlike before. I'm even more excited that this could possibly lead to something clearly we both want but first I think we need to go up to my hotel room because there's only one thing left to do." She says

"What's that?" I say kind of side eying her.

She laughs, "Not that....you have to meet my son. I mean it you're not ready I completely understand—."

I cut her off, "No, I want to meet him. He's the innocent one in all of this. What's his name?"

She hesitates for a second, "CJ, Christopher Junior." She says.

"Oh okay..."

I felt some kind of way about that but I couldn't let her see that it bothered me.

"Well since its late. How about I come over tomorrow and meet him before I leave out?"

"That'll be nice." She says.

"Wait until I tell Jon the news. He's going to lose it."

She laughs, "Yeah, I could tell he isn't a fan of mine at all."

"He's not but he just had to warm up to you." I get up and walk over to her side if the table. "I know I'm completely stupid when it comes to you. Don't used that against me again."

"I won't, I promise." She gives me a hug.

We probably hugged longer than a normal hug is supposed to last but that hug meant something to both of us.

*********

The next day

I went to her hotel room to meet her little boy.

It was a little awkward at first meeting the little boy I thought was my son for 8 months. I'm just going to say it, in a way, I still felt like he was my son. Surprisingly, I instantly feel in love with him. I spent my whole day with them. I even ended up postponing my flight. I felt like that was where I was supposed to be. After the past year we've had, we were actually happy together in the moment.

She told me last night how unhappy she was and how unhappy she was with Chris. They weren't together but obviously they were co-parenting together. She said she felt like her son wasn't hers and he was only Chris'. Her popularity had skyrocketed again thanks to this situation. Once again she was tied to Chris Brown and this time she was tied for life.

How was I supposed to go about this situation? I really felt like this little boy was mine. I really felt like this was where I needed to be. I felt like this was my family. What was I going to do?

I know it took me a while but I finally got it done!! What are you guys' thoughts on this long chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...
59.2K 1.7K 25
Book 2/4 in the "The Heart" series: In this sequel to "The Heart Wants What It Wants," Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman Reigns' WWE career is flourishing, and no...
453K 11.9K 136
Book dedicated to WWE's Bloodline Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Highest Rankings #1 in The Bloodline 5/18/23 #1 Solo Sikoa 6/14/23...
15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...