Hooked: Captain Hook's Forgot...

By oncergeek

BASED ON THE TV SERIES ONCE UPON A TIME Blair (Hooks Sister) is separated from her older brother Captain Hoo... More

Captian Hook's Sister (OUAT)
Who is the Shadow?
The New Arrival
The Plan
Ready to go
The Map
I'm Henry
Get Away Plan: Part 1
Get Away Plan: Part 2
How do you know my brother?!?
Your Eyes
TinkerBell's Treehouse
Almost there
Inside the Treehouse
Sleepovers?
Mornings...
What Are You Doing Here?
What do you think you're doing?
Alone
Second Thoughts

Meeting Tink

1.8K 63 3
By oncergeek

HENRY POV!

^*^*^**^*^*^

Blair just had a blank stare at me for a second. Like she didn't know what to say.

I didn't mean to say that. I guess I just felt comfortable around her and like I could ask her anything and... Yeah, it happened.

"Uh... No, no... I have never had a boyfriend. Why?" She asked shyly.

"I was just wondering." I answered and chuckled.

"Oh" she muttered. Her face expression sunk a little.

Suddenly, a woman who looked to be about 22 walked out of the Treehouse.

She had this crazy exited look on her face.

(A/N: Okay so I'm kinda recapping the chapter Tinkerbell's treehouse, however thing WILL be different coz' it's Henry's POV. So just stick with it and read!)

"Blair! You're back! I missed you so much. How long has it been? Like, a week?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah just abou-" Blair replied until she cut her off. Blair frowned.

"Ooh, and just who is this?"

I felt my checks warm up. It was weird.

"His name is Henry, but we need you to-" Blair said, but was soon cut off again.

"Nice to meet you Henry! I'm Tinkerbell. Don't tell anybody, but I think I'm the only fairy without magic. And you know what else? Last Saturday, Blair here put a snake in-"

"OKAY!" Blair yelled and then blushed profusely. Then she looked at me for a second, maybe thinking I would judge. I don't know...

"Aww come on! Henry here won't tell anyone that it was you who put a snake in Felix's tent!" She said loud and clear, then covered her mouth with her hand cause she totally just blabbed Blair's 'secret'.

"Shut up!" Blair said in a loud whisper. Tinkerbell just giggled uncontrollably.

Blair looked really embarrassed. It didn't bother me though.

I gave her a smile, then I looked at the treehouse in amazement.

It was wonderful. I felt like a child wanting to go inside of it so badly.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Now you guys have seen Henry's side of things!

Bye love you all!

Two updates in one day! Yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
121K 4.3K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...