The Virgin [Book 2] [ h.s ] #...

By EsteeStyles

Can a relationship work without sex? Yeah so many years have passed, and guess what? I'm still The Virgin whe... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10 Part 1
10 Part 2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
THE VIRGIN INTERVIEW
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 Part 1
44 Part 2
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

29

316 15 2
By EsteeStyles

Previously on The Virgin...

From:Harry❤
Yayyyy come fast and I have a surprise for you. You will be very happy. Trust me.

Surprise? Like what? Woah. A good one right?

From: Me
You and surprises🙈 Any spoilers? pretty pretty please?❤

From: Harry❤
Be as cute as you already are but no spoilers. I know you are going to be very happy when you come home. COME HOME NOW LOVE. ❤

I giggled a little too loud the girls looked at me controlling themselves from laughing and/or teasing me.

"Watching Chloe texting Harry is the cutest thing and good time pass. Look how she s blushing and giggling. Looove loooove"Emily said with her phone towards me. OMG she took a video the whole time of my reactions to Harry s text and when I text.

"And its on Insta now. Haha. Awww"Monica said as her phone beeped like coz of her notifications, I gasped and opened insta, she tagged Harry and I in a that video she took of me texting Harry, I laughed at myself giving silly reactions such as blushing, giggling, rolling my eyes, controlling from laughing.

From: Me
Aww we re leaving. Im coming home. I love you Harryy sooo much. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Oh btw we re now insta officials, thanks to Em🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

From:Harry❤
Yes I saw and I loooove it so more people know you re mine and you looked adorable in it. As always. I looooooove my Chloe babyyy❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I blushed putting my phone back in my purse as we paid for the order and stitching charges of our bridemaid dresses so they ll make it for our sizes. Monica dropped us at our respective homes and when I opened the door of my housw it was an utter silence like a ghost town or a Blank Space mansion empty.

"Harryyyy Im home"I yelled and then just before I climbed the stairs to go up I felt like being dragged into very strong arms and arms I havent seen in years. But I was so happy about it.

"Chloeeee!"He shouted in my ears as I was in his arms and I froze in my arms with that one thought in my head. Well two.

1. Was I dreaming? This time a really really good dream?

2. Just seeing him here made me forget about whatever shit happened in my nightmare. Who cares. Nightmare just nightmares.

Still Chloe's Pov

"Oh my god! Tyler! I cant believe it. I missed youuu"I freaked as I was in my loving brother's arms after ages, I was always in touch with him, mom and dad on the phone but meeting...only now. I really missed them. Him being was such a surprise as amazing as Harry buying me this house.

"My little sis is a beautiful strong and happy woman now. So happy to see you Chloe"Tyler said as he put down and we giggled. I saw Harry approach from behind him with a big genuine smile on his face like he was happy for me.

"How did you come here?"I asked my brother and he chuckled turning to look at Harry smilibg widely, boys. Harry bonding with Tyler meant so much to me, so glad they were good, more than good actually, the bromance was real. Haha.

"We live the mansion next to yours, I saw Harry talking to the gardener from the balcony of my room so I decided to pass by visit"Tyler explained and I gasped hearing what he said. He lived here too? We were neighbours now? Wow. How did I not know about this before? Bad sister bad sister. Well he didnt tell me he was even in London so...but still. OMG Im too stunned and happy right now.

"Thats awesomeeee yayyyy Im so happy  Wait...what do you mean we? You and Julia?"I asked him and he nodded, just when I spoke I saw two more people walking down the large stairs towards, the woman in happy tears as she extended her arms and hugged which made me teary too to see the other two people that I loved sooo much.

Mom and Dad.

"My babyyy. Your room is a spot on. You re grown beautifully Chloe."Mom said as she hugged me, Dad joined the hug too.

"So good to see you happy my baby, especially that its with Harry, the best one for you.."Dad said and I looked at me surprised because last time in Rosewood he wanted to kill him thinking he was the one who broke my heart, you know confusion that fooled us as it was Edward all along right? So he knows now?

"Daddd..."I started and he finished my sentence knowing what I would ask him smiling.

"Harry filled us in and if you re happy thats what matters. Your mother and I are retired lawyers now, 54 years of service so we decided to come back to England, be close to our children, Tyler and Julia still going strong as you can see. She's a model busy round the clock travelling"Dad said and I nodded as I was too  happy to speak. My entire family was here , that was enough for me, Mom, Dad, Tyler and Harry. I was ready to die in peace now.

"And you wont tell me you ve been in England whenever I call you guys?"I asked them and they just laughed.

"Thats why its a surprise love we wanted to tell you face to face."Mom explained playing with my hair and I smiled.

"Thank you Harry of being there for her. No body loves her the way you do. Im so happy its you that make her happy."Tyler said.

"My pleasure. Im happy that I got her back and if I may ask you now Mr and Mrs O'Brien, I hope I am eligible to ask for your blessings?"Harry asked like a true prince charming to my parents as he kneeled down in respect in front of them. Mom reacted shy as a peagant for Miss World or something and Dad smiled happily.

"Chloe baby come here with him"Dad said taking my hand and made me stand nect to Harry as we looked at him smiling.

"You have my blessings and I will impatiently wait for the day I walk my daughter down the aisle give her hand to yours. There are no better man for her. May God bless both of you with all the wonders of the world"He said blessing us as we bowed down to him. It was happening, we were official to parents eyes and got their blessings, finally.

"Thank you so much. It means so much to hear it from you. Can we have dinner now? Our first family thanksgiving dinner"Harry said and we cheered happily.

"Yayyy lets go. Mom Harry is such a good cook. you ll see"I said as we went to the dining room, I helped Harry to serve our family, yeah my family is his family and vice versa, he is my family.

"Does that include me as well?"Edward and Melissa showed up after catching the smell of the turkey and chicken.

"Give me one good reason I cant kill him?"Tyler asked us.

"He s changed too Tyler. All in the past there s no more problem, come Edward, Melissa"I said so Edward and Melissa joined us, Edward next to Harry, Melissa next to Edward while was between Harry and mom.

Even if these two were it was a wonderful first family thanksgiving dinner. So happy to be reunited with mom, dad and Tyler. My family was complete now.

"So Chloe, did you finally lose it?"Tyler asked me and I raised an eyebrow. Some things never change he always have to ask me that.

"Tyler we re eating and respect your sister s choice"Mom said always being on my side about this. I thanked him while eating.

"Maaan. Harry you make me respect you more man. You re so patient"Tyler said sipping on his glass of champagne.

"Too patient"Edward murmured and we all turned our heads to him. Seriously? Oh no the dream again coming in my head, made me kiss Harry's lips hungrily not carrying we were having dinner in front of my parents. I needed to get that dream out of my head, nightmare I mean argh.

"Yeah coz he s got self control unlike you dirty bastard"Dad said harshly which made Edward roll his eyes.

"Dont you want Harry inside your pants Chloe? Dont you still feel ready now? 7 years girl? Edward gives me good ones every night"Melissa boasted about her sex life which made cringe not comfortable to talk about such things with mom and dad while eating, Harry didnt like it either.

"You dont have to mention it I can see all the hickeys on you. And I prefer cuddles and love over sex"I said and she booed at me, I didnt care. Mom, Dad and Tyler cheered clapping for me.

"Slayy sister"Tyler said and I thumbs up with him. With that Melissa shut up and the rest of the dinner was smooth and perfect. It was the best family reunion ever. I wish Harry s family was here too, miss Gemma too a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.1K 59
A bunch of girlxgirl imagines with Jesy! All written by me 💜 Please message me if you have any requests! 💫 I accept almost any kind of request ex...
59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
376K 14.5K 60
She didn't have to reach out for the dark night, she didn't have to build her own way to the constellations. Because the stars - oh, what she was loo...
467K 11K 42
She's so mean but I gotta love it, and I just can't let her go. I'm so whipped on her tiny little.. She's a sexy animal.