Double Lives

By alexannam16

•Emma Swan• Quiet and studious. A total sweetheart. Always works hard and is set to become the greatest bioch... More

The Beginning
Winter Break
The Tragedy
Gone
Grieving
First Day of Senior Year
The New Me
Ungrateful Thanksgiving
Danger Lurks
Special Care
Something's There
Accepting
Confused
Something Is Definitely There
A One Time Thing
Not A One Time Thing
Swan, will you...?
The Date
Heart Broken
Changed Forever
A New Life
The Secret Mission
Academy Life
Secret Mission: Murder
Secret Agents
A Little Drink
Shocking Revelations
A Good Day
The Next Day
Caught
A Horrific Day
A New Opportunity
Waking Up
Dead Inside
New Lives
Sacrifices
A Quiet Moment
A New Mission.....
Death
Giving Up?
Partners
Feelings
Confusion
A New Chance
Pregnancy Life
The Unexpected
The White Room
It Can't Be
Reality
Adapting
Happy New Year!!!!
Is it Nonsense?
Scared
Happiness at Last
Danger
Safe
Haunting
Peace at Last?
Not Again
Where I Belong
My One and Only Life

Good News

490 38 7
By alexannam16

I got the earliest possible appointment. Luckily Killian got called in early and left to work before I left. I told him I was going to the doctor to get a check up because I might have the stomach flu. I arrived to the hospital and checked in. They gave me a cup to pee in and then asked me to give a sample of blood. So I went to pee first then went to get my blood drawn.

Once I finished I went to the waiting room and waited to be called on. 15 minutes passed and I'm finally called in. I walk inside and the nurse checks all my vitals and I hand her my urine sample. Once she finished I was escorted to a room. I seriously hope that I am pregnant. I touch my belly and smiled. Killian deserves to have a baby and I just hope I can give it to him.

The door opens and in walks the doctor. "Good morning Mrs Jones, my name is Arizona Robbins and I will be your doctor." I smiled. "Nice to meet you." "Alright then let's get started." I smiled and nodded. She looks at her chart and smiled. "Well Mrs Jones, according to the blood and urine sample you are indeed pregnant." I smiled.

"That is great to hear." She smiles. "Ok let's take a look at that little bean you have in there," she says as she turns on the ultrasound machine. She starts to do the ultrasound and I see a little outline of a baby. She smiles. "Oh my, look at that little bean there, he or she is already forming." I smiled.

"It seems that you're about 12 weeks Mrs Jones." I gasped. "What, that far along?" She nods. "Yesterday I was feeling nauseous so I went to take a test and it came out positive, if I would have known, I wouldn't have drank wine three days ago."  Dr. Robbins nods. "It happens but from what I see here the baby looks fine." I sigh in relief. That's when she looks at my belly and gives me a weird look.

"Mrs Jones, did you have a surgery on your uterus?" I start to get nervous. "Why?" She looks at the screen. "Because your uterus is almost gone, and it should not have been able to sustain a baby." I sigh. "Yeah I got shot at and I lost my baby." She gasps. I nod. That's when she gasps again when she sees the monitor. "It seems that you will have two babies." I gasp.

"Seriously?" She nods. "I am a bit concerned with the overall health of your uterus." I nod. "What will happen?" She sighs. "Well I will have to be monitoring you throughout the whole pregnancy but you will have to be coming every week so I can check how your uterus is." I nod. "I know it's hard but you see if the uterus isn't healthy then it can't sustain and help your little ones grow." I nod.

"I will come every day if it's necessary, my husband and I have been wanting a child so this is the best news I can give him." She smiles and then prints out the ultrasound pictures. "I guess I will see you next week, and If you have any discomfort just call me and get your butt here," she says as she hands me the pictures and her card. I smile and nod. "Thanks." She smiles and nods.

"Congratulations Mrs Jones, you are expecting twins." I smile and nod. I walked out and that's when I bump into someone. "I am so sorry." "Emma?" I gasp at who I see standing there, it was Killian. "Love what are you doing here?" I have the pictures in my hand and hid them behind my back.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckles. "I was interrogating an OB doctor for the Torres Case." I nod. "Emma why are you here?" I grabbed his hand and took him to the stairs. I sighed. "I wanted to surprise you when you got home but you ruined it." He still looked completely baffled. That's when I hand him the pictures. He gasps. "Are those our?" I nod.

"Our babies, I'm pregnant love." He screams and hugs me. "We are going to be parents love." I nod. "Twins, oh God we are having twins." I nod. "The house is going to be filled with little ones." He nods. "The only thing is that I have to come every week so the doctor can check me because..." He nods. "From my father shooting you." I nod. He then caresses my belly.

"I swear if we lose them because of him..." I caress his cheek. "He's dead Killian, let it go, as long as I take care of myself, the twins will be fine." He smiles. "How far along are you?" I smile. "12 weeks." He gasps. "That far along?" I nod. "Damn, So I guess the first night we tried I got you pregnant," he said with a big smirk on his face. I laughed. "I guess so Agent Jones." He smiled as he placed his forehead against mine.

"I can't believe we are going to finally have a family of our own." I smile and nod. "It will be us and our little beans." He smiles and caresses my belly. "Thank you Emma, thank you for giving me the best gift ever." I smiled. "Dont thank me yet, until they're born thank me, I don't want to lose them then you end up heartbroken." He shakes his head. "You won't lose them, they're fighters like their parents." I smiled.

"So this means bed rest for you until they're born." I gasp. "What?" "I don't want you out on the field." I chuckle. "We May be partners both on the field and at home, but you don't tell me what to do." He chuckles. "Oh really?" I nod. "Then I will have to arrest Agent Swan Jones and punish her in bed." I lift my eyebrow and laugh.

"I like the sound of that." He smirked and leans in to give me a kiss. "I love you Emma." I smile. "As do I my future daddy Jones." He turns red. "I still can't believe I'm going to be a father." I caress his cheek. "You deserve it my love." He closes his eyes as I continued to caress his cheek. "I can't wait to start on this journey with you." I smile. "Neither can I."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.2K 72 17
Im one of the biggest Bellarke shippers. Bellamy is in space thinking primfiya killed Clarke but little did he know that she was very much alive and...
1.1M 36.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...