-Counting Stars- An AoT/SnK F...

Par iiPoundii

'Just because you feel you are weak doesn't mean that you are - it's a thought that passes everyone's minds... Plus

Counting Stars.1
A faraway dream. -2.
The soldier's labour. 3
Loving Friendships.4
Unspoken Chants. ~5
A dim light amid death. ~6
Despairing Memories. ~7
Encounter Mankind ~8
A shocking truth...-9
Brother? -10.
Burning smoke -11.
The plan. -12
Downfalls of the plan. -13
Court ~14
The scouts recruitment. 15
The reunion - good or bad? 16.
Levi and the test. 17
Zachary and the intro to the expedition. 18
The expedition. Part 1. Ep19
The expedition Part 2 Ep 20
The expedition part 3 ep 21
The expedition part 4 ep 22
A sad loss but hopeful sacrifice. 23
Annie. 24
The end. 25

Thank you!!!!!

7 1 0
Par iiPoundii

Hey, I'm Danielle! Bonjour! Konnichiwa! Nihau!

If you don't know me, I am the author of counting stars, this anime - duh!, or you may know me as iiPoundii.

When I watched attack on Titan my hopes were to create a fanfic similar to the original but add a character I always thought of.

Her name is Eliza, she is the main character and is telling the story in her point of view. As you know if you read from the beginning, she has gone through some pretty rough times.

But, on the way she made friendships, some she lost but some lives. One of these consisted of Levi - who is like every fan girls dream husband quite basically. I added a bit of romance towards him and Eliza, but that is more in my modern fanfic (coming soon!!!').

I have been writing this story from the very beginning I made this profile and was the only one that survived the montage of constant deleting of my stories.

But I will get to the point - I hope you enjoyed this because there will be a second season out soon, joint by obviously the modern fanfic and soon would be the story of how Erwin met Eliza's mother!! Eek! I'm so excited!!

I will see you soon. Bye for now!!

~From Eliza, Levi and the rest of the crew.

~Special thanks to my friends who helped me think of ideas for this wonderful anime.

~And even more to Hishiyama who was the creator of the original!! I suggest you go watch Attack On Titan now I you haven't already!!!

💜💜💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

233 15 4
After Mikasa's parents are killed tragically by human traffickers when she's only 9, the Jaeger family takes her in and adopt her. At first, she thou...
340K 4.5K 24
Spending your life in the walls, while growing up you were very close with your family. Your father was a member of the scout regiment along with you...
69.3K 2.3K 21
- UNDER HEAVY EDITING. "so let us keep fighting, because until humanity gives up, we have not lost this war." you ran away from marley to start a new...
37.1K 876 40
After discovering her power, Emma and Eren find a way off the paradise island. Towards the other titan shifters. Emma was the key to help them free...