Rose Winter (UNDER EDITING)

Af classicalwriter

Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at... Mere

copyright
Rose
Clubs & Drinks
Speeches
Bad Hangover
Missing Something?
Dangerous Game
Mission Impossible
Information
Dark Blue
Secrets
Lights,Camera,Action
Accidents Happen
Mother?
Games
Who's to blame?
Emotions
Whoops
Trouble
Lessons
Girls trip
Anger issues
Switch up
Threesome???
Drunken nights
Home Alone
Handcuffs
Handcuffs really?
Holy Water
Confused
Fineeee
Cut it
Tracked
Reunion
Tough
Gone Like The Wind
whoops
Start playing
Tough luck
Punishment
Curiosity killed the cat
Love
Addiction
No means no
Malia
Bipolar chick
Wishes
Locked
Oh God
Geesh
The easy part
Crazy bitch
Liar liar pants on fire
Dinner Date
Thoughts
Goodbye
Stupidity
Boom
Depression
Out
Strong
Change
How High
Tell him
The Truth
Walk away
I Spy
charm
Dylan
The End
ROSE WINTER 2
VIXEN (Angel and Eric future)

Parties

3.3K 80 2
Af classicalwriter

ROSE P.O.V

After what seemed like the longest flight in my life we land in Brazil, Rio De Janeiro at 5:48 pm.

When we get off the plane, the scents of fruits and spices fill my nose.

"Oh I missed this," I say looking around.

"Me too," Katie gushes.

We get in the car again and drive to the house.

Of course, it's huge it's only 2-floor house though.

We walk into the house, it's beautiful. The tan walls and the white ceilings fit the room perfectly.

"It's hot as hell in here," Katie complains fanning herself with her hand.

"Take off your jacket," I say.

She takes it off. "Well well well if it isn't the trouble makers," Angelina says coming down the stairs in a light blue off the shoulder dress.

She always pulls off bright colors and I'm obsessed with it.

I run to her and hug her "what are you doing here?".

"Well Alex did say the whole gang was getting a fresh start," Angel says.

"That's means I'm here as well" Mya walks downstairs.

"Baby!!" Katie yells and jumps into Mya's arms.

"Hey, I want a hug too," Misty says coming in from the big glass window that led to the outside.

"Misty!" We all ended up in a group hug.

"Oh God, it's like watching a chick flick" Eric mumbles.

"Shut up," Mya says.

"Well, the Butler Henry and Cory are unpacking the bags soo how about me and Rose go out?" Alex asks me.

"Sur-" I start.

"No no no we're stealing Rose from you today you had her all week," Angel hugs me more.

Alex sighs "Fine guess it's just me, Eric, and Jackson for today".

"I've wanted a guys night for a while I've been around girls for too long," Eric says.

...........

We're all in Angel's room probably because it's the biggest and filled with clothes, we search for something to wear. I pick out a bright red off the shoulder crop top, and black ankle pants, with red heels.

Angel keeps her light blue dress on.

Katie put on a light green crop top with a matching skirt that is tight but stretchy and it stops at her knees with light red heels.

Mya put on light brown shorts with a matching tank top with black heels.

Misty sports a yellow off the shoulder dress that stops a couple of inches above her knees with match heels.

...........

Katie is currently curling my hair.

"You're hair got longer" She notes.

"I know," I say sadly.

"You should let it grow don't cut it," Misty suggests applying makeup on her face.

"I agree your features come out more" Angel chimes in shaking her straightened hair out.

"what are you from anyway? You don't look American" Misty asks.

No more secrets Rose.

"I'm from here Brazil I was born here but I moved to LA when I was 6," I say honestly.

"So Katie you were born here too?" Mya asks.

"No, I'm actually from America. Los Angeles" Katie says happily.

..............

I put my red lipstick on and we all walk downstairs meeting the guys' eyes.

Alex stares at me, "There's no way you're taking my baby girl out looking that beautiful" He gets up from off the couch to meet me.

" Oh yes, we are" Misty replies.

"Misty...wow you look...amazing," Eric says staring at Misty.

"Ok no this is what we're not going to do, come on we know we look hot let's go," Angelina grabs my arm and practically drags me to the door.

"She better not come back drunk" Alex order.

"It's Brazil Alex, of course, she'll come back drunk," Katie says.

"Duh!" We all say laughing, Alex opens his mouth to say something but Mya closes the door before he can speak a syllable.

I look at Katie, and she'd look back at me.

We both know I'm not drinking.

.............

"Where are we going first?" Misty asks.

"Shopping!" We yell in the car.

I buy about 5 bathing suits and more dresses and shorts than pants. "Sooo whatcha think?" Katie says turning around to show us her light pink sundress.

"It's gorgeous" Mya compliments.

"I love it," Angel says.

"Buy it" I encourage.

............

"I know the place that throws the best parties but first we need to get Hiya," I say driving to my old friend's house.

The house is already crowded with people dancing. I park the car and we squeeze through the people and into the huge house.

"Excuse me wheres Hiya?" I ask a stranger who is sitting on the couch talking to someone.

"Outside on the platform", He answers.  We walk back outside, I see Hiya sitting near the dance floor in a chair with her sunglasses on. She has a black sheer see-through top on with a black skirt on, no shoes, and sunglasses on.

She looks like she got a tan again. I flip her chair over making her plop on the ground in the fake sand.

"Hey what the hell?" She says getting up and taking her glasses off.

"Ahhhh! eiiiiiii Rosalina! what are you doing here?! I haven't seen you since you were 16" She hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"I moved here with my friends," I say.

"And boyfriend" Katie coughs.

"namorado? You're so fresh...Wait was that Kat!" She hugs Katie.

"Yeah her GIRLFRIEND is here too," I say smirking.

  "Amiga? Ahh, Kat" Hiya says surprised.

Angel coughs.

"Oh, these our friends Angelina" I put my hand on her shoulders.

"Pretty pretty" Hiya.

"This is Misty" gesturing the same.

Hiya hugs her.

"And Mya...Katie's girlfriend" I say. Hiya hugs her as well then takes a step back.

"So very pretty you guys look like models" Hiya compliments, everyone says thank you.

"We're going to fiesta you coming?".

"si si vamos" Hiya walks towards where the car is parked. "Umm, you're leaving your party?" Misty asks.

"Oh, my brother threw this one not me he's inside somewhere".

"Your shirt" Katie reminds Hiya.

Hiya looks down at her shirt, her perky breasts are showing through her shirt. She simply grabs her breasts and pushes them up, "Better?". We all laugh"Oh whatever Hiya you have no shame" Katie says laughing.

"Si the human body is beautiful".

"I like her," Angel says.

"Ok but you for getting your shoes," I say to her.

Oh, si my shoes" She runs in the house and we all get into the big car Alex brought. I honk the horn to let Hiya know where we are amongst these other cars.

She hops in the car holding her black heels and her long fawn wavy hair smacks Mya in the face.

"Damn are you rapunzel's cousin?".

"I'm always meaning to cut it," Hiya says.

...........

My phone started ringing "hello?".

"Rose where are you guys?" Alex's voice questions through the phone.

"To Partay".

"No, where are you," He asks.

"To Partay!" I yell even louder thinking he can't hear me.

"Stay where you are" He hangs up.

"Who was that?" Angel the other sober one asks.

"Alex, He said he's coming to pick us up and we should stay where we are".

.............

We end up coming home and tending to the drunk girl's needs, I lay on the couch and fall asleep. I wake up to soft sheets over me, I open my eyes I'm in bed. I look at the clock 2:43am.

"Go back to sleep babe" Alex mumbles cuddling me I lay down he wraps an arm around my waist. I fall back asleep.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

277 46 39
"Cut the Mr. Knight bullshit, sweetheart. We both know I'm more than just your boss and it's futile to believe otherwise." He growls. He leans close...
256K 5.5K 29
"You are mine! Mine to love!, Mine to break! Mine to treasure!, Mine to discipline! No one else has the right to even dare to look at WHAT'S MINE! I...
13K 1.2K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...
2K 73 9
"Damn you Sarah! Answer me...did you ran away from me to be with your damn lover?" Sarah slapped him hard across the cheek, he gritted his teeth, his...