HITCHED ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

What happens when life gets two rivals- hitched? Saad Alam and Raabia Kaif were college rivals. They hated ea... More

PROLOGUE
1| Glimpse into life of Raabia Kaif
2| Coffee, Work, and Office
3| The Father-Daughter Bonding
4| A Very Familiar Stranger
5| Glimpse into life of Saad Alam
6| My Drama Queen Papa
7| A Bad Day and A Bad Date
8| The Uncles are Planning
TEASER
9| Alliance for Raabia and Saad
10| Identities are Out
TEASER
11| A New Girl in the City
12| First Meeting
13| Saad Troubles Raabia
14| Playing Foul
15| An Intruder
16| Graduation Day
17| Blackmail and Fear
18| Engagement Ceremony
19| What Am I doing?
20| Call Off the Wedding
21| Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
22| It's a Set-up
23| Raabia's Car
24| Niece and Aunt
25| What Family?
26| Mehendi Function
27| The Wedding Night
28| Bidaai
29| The Reception
30| The Giant Reptile
31| Honeymoon
TEASER
32| Venice!
33| Lost in the foreign land
34| Venturing Alone
35| Gondola Ride
36| Planning Revenge
37| He Cares
38| Trust and Comfort
39| Need A Lift?
40| Surprise for Hubby
41| Let's be Friends
42| His Care equals He Loves you?
43| Saad's Reply
44| Raabia is Distracted
45| Mr. Kaif
TEASER
46| Have some Desi Alcohol
47| Touring Lucknow
48| Raabia Has Some Good News
49| Raabia's Dark Past
50| The Embarrassment
51| Back In New York
52| Raabia is Drunk AF
53| I LOVE MY RIVAL
TEASER
54| Saad's Feelings
55| Raabia is confused
56| Dinner Date
TEASER
57| Uh-Oh
58| I Am A Jerk
59| Raabia wants to Confess
61| Mr. and Mrs. Alam
62| The Father and Son
63| Difference of Opinion
64| Raabia faces Mr. Alam
TEASER
65| Saad Takes a Stand
66| Saad Has A Surprise
67| The Rivals are in Love
68| Love is in the Air
69| What is Saad Planning
70| Room 212
71| Some Fun in the Snow
72| Pacifying the Darling Husband
73| From Rivals to Soulmates
74| A Cosy Morning
75| Anything for REVENGE
76| Romance
77| Omar Takes Revenge
78| Raabia is Heartbroken
HAPPY ENDING!!!!
EPILOGUE

60| Movie Date and Kiss

7.3K 422 123
By crazywriter1116

Raabia felt her stomach tingle and her cheek burn Saad informed her about their seat. He said that was the seat he could manage in the otherwise full hall. She followed him to the extreme corner of the Hall. She sat next to wall and Saad sat beside her. Raabia felt her heart beat increase as the lights of the hall dimmed.

Relax, Raabia we are just at a movie hall, no biggie – She mentally told herself

Saad shifted little and his arm brushed against hers. Raabia inhaled sharply quickly moving her hand, Saad didn't notice.

Soon, the movie began.

As expected the movie bored them but they didn't want to disappoint the other and so kept watching the movie with uttermost concentration. At least, Saad did. Raabia was very conscious. She would panic even with Saad's slightest movement. Why? She didn't know.

To make the situation more awkward, the couple in front of them became behaving extra clingy. Raabia's eyes widened on seeing them. She looked at Saad and he looked at her too.

Awkward stare; both looked away quickly.

Raabia sunk into her seat as a steamy romantic scene came up. It seemed to be going on for forever. She prayed they stopped. Just then she felt Saad's palm on hers and her breath got caught in her throat. She looked at him, he was watching her. She forced a smile and tried slipping her palm from his grip, but he held it tighter. Raabia inhaled sharply again.

She watched him caress the back of her palm and when she looked up she found him looking at the screen. From the sound, it was clear the lovemaking scene was still on.

Saad looked at her and she looked away shyly. He observed her in the dim light and smiled clenching her palm tighter. Raabia's eyes widened.

*******************************************************

After the movie, Saad teased her till she fumed in anger.

'Seriously, (chuckles) you haven't ever watched a lovemaking scene?' Saad teased her as she entered the apartment.

'Of course not, I don't see such stuff.' Raabia retorted tossing her keys on the ashtray. Saad raised his eyebrows.

'Such stuff? What do you mean by that?' – He made a face and continued, - 'Lovemaking is a normal act. Why are you getting so offended?'- He continued to speak walking towards the sofa, - 'And By the way, that was nothing, haven't you watched A rated stuff?' Saad asked sitting on the sofa.

Raabia looked at him sharply. She hadn't, but of course, she can't say that to him.

'Yes. I have.' She replied confidently and sat beside him. Saad watched her suspiciously but Raabia masked her lie like a pro.

He shifted facing her and she stiffened. He inched closer and Raabia felt her heart flutter.

'Then,'- he sounded seductive as he went on, - 'You must be knowing how to kiss.' His arm brushed against hers and she felt instant goosebumps erupt on her skin.

She gulped. 'Yes.'

Saad smirked sensing her discomfort. He caught her lie.

'So,' – He held her cheek and she closed her eyes, - 'Shall we kiss?'

Raabia's eyes sprung open, - 'Kiss.' She looked at him aghast.

'Yup.' Saad eyed her lips briefly before looking up into her eyes.

Raabia looked like a deer caught in front of the headlights. She swallowed the tight lump in her throat.

'O-o-okay.' She replied closing her eyes and pouting. Saad looked at her cute pout and burst out laughing. Raabia frowned and opened her eyes.

Saad leaned back and laughed loudly clenching his stomach. Raabia felt offended.

'Excuse me. What is so funny?' She asked crossing her arms.

Saad stopped laughing and relaxed against the sofa, he looked at her, she glared back at him.

'Admit it, you don't know how to kiss.' Saad challenged her.

Raabia shook her head and Saad facepalmed, - 'You don't ever give up, do you?' He asked, and she smiled nodding. Saad smiled too and stood up.

'Have you kissed before?' Raabia interrupted him. He turned around and looked at her.

'No.'

'You...want to?'

Saad raised his eyebrow and Raabia immediately regretted. She fumbled avoiding his gaze.

'I want to if you want to.'

Raabia stopped moving as she heard him. With her heart in her mouth, she looked at him. Saad looked serious and she gulped.

Saad moved and sat beside her again, Raabia inhaled sharply and shifted. He held her hand she stiffened.

Her heart hammered so violently that she felt it would jump out of her ribcage. Saad caressed her wrist with his thumb, she stared at their hands. She began breathing unevenly as he placed his palm on her cheek. Raabia closed her eyes feeling his head inching towards her. Saad tilted her face towards him. She squeezed her eyes and clasped her palms tightly. He admired her from close before moving his lips up. Raabia gasped as he kissed her forehead. She clenched the sofa tightly as Saad kissed her cheeks, gently.

The tingly feeling, the butterflies, these feelings Raabia had once thought were ridiculous and now, she was experiencing them all.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and her gaze met Saad's grey eyes and she felt herself getting hypnotized. She shifted little, twisting her body to face him. Saad held her cheek tightly hovering his lips against hers. Raabia felt goosebumps feeling his warm lips fan her upper lip.

The shock waves that the touch of his lips sends through Raabia was unexplainable. She had never felt this before. The feeling is amazing. Saad held her upper lip in between his lower-lips and sucked on it for a second before pulling apart. Raabia inhaled sharply parting her lips. This time when he placed his lips on hers, she too followed him and sucked on his lips. They parted. At first, their kisses were small, and they kept breaking their kiss in short intervals. But as they got the grip on how to kiss their kiss turned passionate.

Raabia held Saad's shoulder moving her palm up and she held the back of his neck, her fingers disappearing into his sleek black hair. Saad moved his hands from her arm and held her waist, his palm slipping on her thigh.

Raabia gasped feeling his palm on her thigh. Saad was too involved in the kiss to notice her discomfort.

'Saad, stop, stop.' She managed to gasp. Saad stopped immediately. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

'Sorry.' Saad murmured red-faced. He quickly shifted. There is an awkward silence in the room with the two sitting at the extreme corner of the sofa. A safe distance between them.

After some time when their breaths and raging hormones had gotten back to normal they glanced at each other.

Saad smiled awkwardly and Raabia forced a smile.

'I hope- your first kiss wasn't- pathetic?' He asked uncertainly. Raabia smiled, this time genuinely. She gazed into his eyes and replied honestly, - 'It was amazing.'

Saad let out the breath he had been holding and in excitement, he leaned forward to kiss her again but stopped mid-way. Before he could move back, Raabia leaned and pecked his lips. And then, the gentle innocent peck turned into a passionate smooch.

****************************************************

Hayyyeee......

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Their date and their first kiss? Ooo la la....*smiles*

And...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 565 22
"I don't care if our marriage was a business deal; I'm rewriting the contract to ensure my happiness comes first." ~Aahana "We've weathered storms th...
20K 1.3K 11
[ONC 2023 SHORTLISTER] Prompt 63: A rivalry between two coworkers has unforeseen consequences. *** Down on her luck with a string of 12 unfateful hea...
121K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
284K 8.3K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...