A Roses Knight: Summer Rose X...

By TheSpectre21

What would happen if Tai Yang wasn't Ruby's actual father? What if her father was secretly alive?You are a tr... More

The Soaring Rose
Summer's Guardian
Together Forever
Unfortunate Turn of Events
What Now?
First Day of School
Her Role Model
A Night To Remember
Catching Up on Life
Sacrifice Part 1
Sacrifice Part 2
Continuing A Legacy
History Repeats Itself
Not a chapter, I'm so sorry
Learning the Hard Way
Fight Against The New Comer
Thank you everyone, Not a chapter
True Motives
The Silver Eyed Girl & The Lightning Warrior Part 1
The Road To Resurrection
Just The Two of Us
ANOTHER BOOK!
Grimm Attack
The Hike to Mountain Glenn
Appreciation, Not a chapter
Trial of Courage
The Story of Dragons
Trial of Wisdom
The Artifact, Welcome Back To The World Of The Living
Welcome Back Hero
Check Him Out!
A Day Spent As A Family Again
One Awkward Morning
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
Date Night, Valentine Special
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
Check Out The New Story
Not A Chapter, Send Your Prayers
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Fulfill Your Destiny, Awakening The God

The Silver Eyed Girl & The Lightning Warrior Part 2

4.9K 73 75
By TheSpectre21

Play

Ruby: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *light shines brighter* IIIIIINNNNCCUUUUUURRRRRSSSSIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrant-Dragon: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incursio's armor formed around Ruby's body, and instead of the bright yellow eyes, her eyes shined bright white. She summoned forth a scythe that had a white aura surrounding it.

Wave: What the hell is this!? What is this power!?

Y/N: You know better than I do Wave, this is her ultimate power.

Wave: No, it can't be. What is this?! THIS CAN'T BE! HOW DID YOU OBTAIN SUCH POWER!?

Seth: You still don't get it do you? When the ones you love and care for are in danger, you don't give up. You use that rage, that spirit to protect them, and her will to protect her family is what unlocked her full potential. Get ready, because you're in for a world of hurt.

Wave began to back away, as Ruby slowly floated towards him. She raised her scythe and slashed a huge wave of energy at him, sending him flying through a building. Mean while, you went to others, and spread rose petals through the air that began to heal them. Soon, their wounds went away, and aura levels returned to normal.

Weiss: W-What happened?

Yang: My arm, it's completely fine.

Y/N: Glad to see your alright.

They all turned to see you in your armor, and rose petals floating around you.

Yang: Uncle Y/N! You came back!

Y/N: Hey kiddo, haha, good to be back.

Blake: Wait, where's Ruby?

Seth: Dealing with Wave, and if you don't mind *electricity explodes around him as he turns into The Lightning Warrior* I'm gonna join her.

Y/N: Hahaha, go on then.

He nodded, and flew off to fight Wave. Then as a everyone was gathering around you, a portal opened, and out came Summer, Qrow, and Raven with their weapons ready.

Summer: I'm here, where's Ruby?

Jaune: She's off fighting.

Y/N: Don't worry, she's fine.

Summer: Y-Y/N? Your back!

She ran to you and hugged you.

Y/N: Yes, I am, Ruby was finally able to push herself, and go even further beyond her normal strengths, and freed me. Now, she's finishing the job.

Raven: Job?

Qrow: So, where is the pipsqueak anyways?

Just then, Wave came back, crashing through another building and landing against a pillar. A stream of lightning shot through, and pushed him through the pillar, causing it to fall on top of him. Ruby and Seth were seen floating next to each other, weapons in hand.

Summer: Ruby, her eyes, she...

Y/N: Yes, she has awakened the power that has laid dormant inside of her. With her powers combined with Incursio, she'll bring a new threat to our enemy, one that will be almost impossible to defeat.

Ruby: This is it. It's time to finish you.

Wave: *groan* Shut up......YOU DAMN LITTLE BRAT!!!!!

Seth: DON'T CALL HER THAT!!!!!!!

Seth shot streams of lightning out of his hands, and shocked Wave, making him drop to his knees. Ruby rushed him, and kicked him into another building. Seth fired lightning attacks at the building's support frame, and it came crashing down. Wave came crawling out of the rubble.

Wave: What the hell are you....

Y/N: You wanna know what she is? She's my daughter, and she's the one, who is going to finish you.

Wave: shut up........SHUT UUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wave dashed at you with his spear, but you weren't afraid at all.

Y/N: Hmph, arrogant fool.

You caught the spear by the head, and kicked him away.You joined Ruby and Seth and the three of you began to slowly make your way to him.

Y/N: You have committed crimes that are unforgivable. Prepare to meet your fate.

You threw his own spear back at him as it hid him across the face, breaking half of his face mask.

Seth: This if for tackling me through a building.

Seth electrocuted him with streams of lightning.

Ruby: This is for hurting my friends and family.

Ruby blasted him with an energy wave of light that shot used from slashing the air, causing his armor to dent.

Y/N: And this is for hurting and betraying my little girl's heart and trust.

You leaped into the air, and delivered an axe kick to the top of his head, sending him to the ground.

Wave: T-This c-can't be.....I'm stronger....than all of you *groans* where.....where did you get so much power from......WHERE!?

Y/N: You thought you could gain power from making those around you fear you? How arrogant can one be? No, true power lies within. The things we use in battle are not our weapons. Our spirits and will to fight are. That, is where power comes from.

Wave: This is crazy! You're all crazy!!

Seth: Says the one who's yelling.

Wave began to back up, and his armor had released from his body.

Wave's Thoughts: Damn, I'm out of aura.

Ruby: This is your punishment for the crimes you have committed, be gone, Wave.

You, Ruby ad Seth began to charge power into your weapons. Your spear glowed a bright (F/C) aura, while Ruby's scythe had an immense white aura around hers, and Seth's morning star had an electrifying blue surrounding his.

Y/N&Seth&Ruby: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The three of you blasted him with your energy, and created a giant explosion.

Wave: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wave was hit by all three, and completely annihilated by the blast, leaving only Grand Chariot's key. All three of you floated to the ground, and you picked up Grand Chariot's Key.

Y/N's Thoughts: We'll see who you're compatible with later, for now, rest, Grand Chariot.

Stop Song

Ruby's armor had released and her eyes began to stop glowing, indicating she had stopped using her powers. Then, she blacked out, and fell, but Seth caught her.

Seth: Ruby! Hey! Ruby!

Y/N: She must be tired from all this fighting. Go take her to get medical attention.

Seth nodded and ran off to get Ruby help. Meanwhile, you released your armor, and went back to the group of students.

Raven: So, you were locked away in the sword, and it didn't think Ruby was strong enough to wield it?

Y/N: That's right, when I had left her in the sparring arena, it sensed my feelings when she yelled at me. After watching her slack off, and not try to go even further past her limits, Incursio deemed her unworthy to wield the armor.

Summer: So, it reacted when your feelings were hurt?

Y/N: I guess, back when I was alive, the bond between me and Incursio was greater than any other. It was like the tyrant-dragon had seen me as a master that it would serve loyally. It cared for me, and I cared for it, so that's why I was always able to push myself passed my limits. Now, it's Ruby's turn to make a bond with Incursio.

Summer walked up to you can caressed your cheek, you smiled, but out of no where, she slapped you.

Y/N: OW! I may be a spirit from a weapon, but I still feel things! Why'd you do that for!?

Summer: For disappearing like that. You better not do that again mister.

Y/N: Okay, I promise I won't. Anyways, lets go to the infirmary, I may have healed you guys, but you should still get checked out.

You all made your way to the infirmary, and on the way, Qrow called Ozpin and told him about the damage, and said it was no problem, and that Glynda would deal with it. After checking everyone in, you, Summer, Orow, and Raven were on the way to check on Ruby.

Y/N: So, where's Tai?

Raven: He's caught up with his work at Signal. We didn't tell him so he could just keep focus on what he was doing.

Y/N: I see.

You all made your way to Ruby's room, and when you got there, you saw Seth at thee side of her bed.

Y/N: Hey kid, how is she.

Seth: She'll be fine. Doctor said she just needs rest.

Y/N: I appreciate what you did for her. That was brave of you.

Seth: I was only trying to help a friend. I'm sure she would've done the same.

Qrow: Trust me, she would've.

You took notice that he was holding her hand, and raised an eye brow.

Y/N: Hmmmmm..

Summer: What is it?

Y/N: Ohh, nothing.

Y/N's Thoughts: I can see in this kids eyes that he's just thinking about Ruby. He fought like hell to protect her. Maybe love at first sight, I don't know, but what I do know, is that I do want him to protect her.

Y/N: Seth.

Seth: Yes?

Y/N: Can you do me a favor?

Seth: Of course, what is it?

Y/N: Ruby has now painted a target on her back, now that she's awakened her silver eyed powers, meaning who ever sent that boy, will want to take her out even more than ever. I'm trusting you to protect her with your life.

Seth was shocked to hear this.

Seth: Y-You want me to protect your daughter?

Y/N: Yes, and I have no doubt that you can do this task without problem.

Seth:......Okay, I'll do it.

Y/N: *Smirks* Good, then you have my consent.

Seth: Consent?

Y/N: Why, to date her of course.

Everyone: Huh!?!?!?!?!

Seth: D-D-D-Date!?!?!? I-I-I-I don't l-l-l-like her l-like that s-s-sir! *blushes*

Y/N: *Smirks and leans closer* Ohh yeah? The fact you stuttered that much, the blush on your face, and the fact your holding her hand says other wise.

Seth didn't even realize his hand was on Ruby's and he was completely shocked, and turned a darker shade of red.

Seth: Gah!! I-It's not like that!

Y/N: Hahaha, whatever you say kid. Well, I gotta go, I've used up too much energy in this form. I'll see you guys later. Summer.

Summer: Yes-HMPH!

You cut her off by pressing your lips against hers, and she melted into kiss, and after a few more seconds, you pulled away. She had a smile with a pink blush on her face.

Y/N: See ya later cookie monster.

Summer: Y-Y-Yeah, see ya~

You chuckeld and turned into rose petals, and went back into Incursio' Key which reverted back to Ruby's scythe. Everyone left, except Seth, who continued to stay by Ruby.

Seth's Thoughts: I actually don't know if I like her, maybe I do, but I'm not sure. One thing I am sure of though, is I will protect you with my life Ruby. I promise......*sigh*yeah, I do like her........not the best way to meet the parents I guess...

Seth held her hand once more, and over time, had fallen asleep on Ruby's lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 994 19
Due to a tragic incident that took place in Haven Academy, (Y/N) (L/N) was forced to move to Vale. After being recognized for his potential, he was a...
33.8K 440 16
At Beacon Academy, young Huntsmen and Huntresses are taught and trained to protect the people and maintain the peace for all of Remnant's inhabitants...
209K 3.7K 56
What if Raven and Tai had more than one child, what if they had twins, what if Raven took one of them with her when she left Tai. Follow the story of...
62.4K 713 20
When (y/n) Branwen the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose mysteriously disappears one day, he learns the truth about the world. Three years later wh...