Terrestrial (xxxtentacion) (...

By tentacionprincess

"Do you believe that there are other lifeforms out there?" Jahseh asked me. "I believe. I always have." I to... More

πŸ‘½Prologue
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
Not an Update. Just a Thank you πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½ Few more chapters to go
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
I will not be finishing this book
πŸ‘½
πŸ‘½
Rip JahsehπŸ’”
Planet X (Terrestrial Sequel)
New Planet X Trailer πŸ—£
πŸ₯° Hey all. Please Read ❀

πŸ‘½

1.1K 93 83
By tentacionprincess

~Venus~

I carried the gun Damarcus' mom had told me to hang on to. I ran as fast as I could away from that place. The air cleared up a bit and I was able to breath. There was still smoke lingering but it wasn't as bad as before.

Jahseh's alien race has only been here for a day and it seems like forever. I wonder how the rest of the world looks. My thoughts were distracting me from what I'm really after.

The only thing I could hope for in such a tragic situation like this is getting Jahseh back. I miss him so much but the alien I fell in love with has gone away. For good. At least I thought so.

He treated me as if I was a piece of trash. Not even seeing my face sparked any memories for him. He was completely under Xena's control. Thinking about that made me stop in place.

When I did, I heard gun fire go off. I quickly darted into a deserted apartment building. The footsteps grew louder and it was a lot of them. When I peaked over the window sill, there were surviors, chained up in electric handcuffs. Following behind them was some alien soldiers. I wasn't sure how many there were.

This gun contained 8 crystal bullets. I should use them wisely. Even though I wanted to help those people, I didn't have enough bullets to take out the string of soldiers that held them captive. I stayed hidden as they passed by.

I waited until the footsteps gradually disipated into the distance. The sun finally set and it was night fall. I could easily navigate through the nighttime rather then the day.

Footsteps were left in the dirt covered roads and sidewalks. I followed them, knowing it would take me to the spaceship. I followed the tracks until I reached a familiar road. It was the main highway where the traffic jam happened.

A couple of dozen ships resided around the area. The biggest one of them all resided in the middle of the highway. Deserted cars were scattered throughout each lane. It looks like they already went through their first wave of humans. They must've been trying to escape when the invasion happened.

I kneeled down on the ground behind a truck. Since I know tonight is the night of the feast, I know they will be busy. I wanted to find Jahseh and any surviors who were still alive and haven't been harvested yet.

This will be a difficult challenge but I was determined to accomplish. A couple of hours had gone by and the silence of the night indicated to me that they were now busy. I got up and made my way to the main ship.

Each door to each ship was open. I'm guessing so they could visit one another. I swiftly made my way inside trying hard to not get caught. When I got inside, it almost looked normal. The hallways reminded me of a hotel. Nice mirrors hanging, flower assortments on top of tables. Doors leading to rooms.

I guess the king wanted his royal subjects to live in luxury on his ship. As I walked down the hallway, I saw a familiar face.

"Mom?" I whispered. She was so beautiful I couldn't help but admire her from afar. As much as I wanted to run to her and hug her, I stood still.

"Darling enough of the pictures. We have a feast to attend to."

"You're so lovely. I have to take as many pictures of you. You're the guest of honor." A man's voice said.

When he stepped out of the room, I could tell he was the king. I thought he would be old. Ugly and wrinkly. Maybe even a fat ass but he was perfectly fit. Handsome.

"We are going to be late if you don't hurry up." My mother giggled. She seemed like she enjoyed being around him. That made me want to gag. He's the reason my dad a.k.a her husband is dead. My fist began to ball up. I wanted to punch the fuck out of him, better yet, watch him die when I blast this bullet into his heart.

I grabbed a hold of the handle of the gun but let go. I didn't have it in me to kill him. I wasn't even sure if I was ready to use this.

"You're lucky I have enough photage now. So I can remember your beauty."

"Am I going somewhere?" My mom asked him in confusion.

"You shall see during the big feast my love." The king grinned and laced his fingers with my mothers. She just nodded and they both walked off.

When they were gone completely, I came from behind my hiding spot. The hallways were pretty clear but I still had to be careful.

I was about to turn another corner when I heard some voices. One sounded like Jah. The other was Xena. They sounded like they were in an arguement.

"Jah seriously?!?!" Xena shouted.

"Sorry...I had a moment of weakness."

"You let her go. For what?"

"She wasn't good enough to be harvested. It was a waste."

Xena slapped him so hard that it echoed. "You still love her don't you?"

"No! I made it clear that you're the only one that I love!"

"Hard to believe that...."

"Xena...believe me." He pulled her close, and they ended up kissing.

My heart sunk so low at the sight of this.  I couldn't bare to watch any longer, I was ready to turn back.

"Get ready for dinner tonight. We are having a special course being served live." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

As soon as Xena was gone, Jah turned around in the direction where I was hiding.

"I know you are there."

I came from around the corner unconciously. His voice was so compelling that I couldn't resist.

"H-H-H-How did you know?" I never stuttered before but the kind of vibes I was getting from Jah were less than positive.

"I'll be asking the questions here. What the hell are you doing ?"

"I-..."

"Speak before I turn you in!"

"Jah I came for you."

"What do you want from me girl? I told you I don't know you and I never loved you. Humans are our food, not something we bond with."

I walked closer to where he was standing. He did not move nor flinch. He just stood there like a statue, waiting to see what is about to happen next.

"I know you remember me. Somewhere deep down inside." I took his hand in mine. He didn't snatch it away.

"Look..." Before he could say another word I kissed him. Jah let me do it, not pulling away or fighting back. When I let our lips part, he looked at me stunned.

"Leave. Just leave." He pulled his hand away from my grip and walked in the direction Xena did. "He has to remember sooner or later.." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~

~Jahseh~

I wiped my mouth so much that I felt the need to burn them off. Disgusting. How could she do that? I thought to myself as I made my way back to my barricks.

Xena had picked out a suit for me to wear. She knows I hate these damn things. I feel constricted sometimes. She never gets them fitted correctly. Im a bit more muscular especially after all of the training I had endured.

I didn't feel like going by the dress code so I wore a hoodie with some shorts and vans. Xena always thought I couldn't dress but I thought I looked like one fly ass humanoid.

The lingering sensation the human girl or Venus, has left on my lips stayed there. The warmth of her lips on mine felt kind of good. It was better than Xena. 100 times better than her kisses.

Was I really in love with this girl at some point?" Thinking about this activated the memory device. A surge of pain struck me and I quickly diverted my thoughts.

~~~~

I arrived at the grand hall rather late. There was still others trickling in but majority of the tables were filled. Xena eyed me down, furiously looking at my choice of attire. I just shrugged and sat down beside her.

"Welcome my wonderful people of planet Zeon. I, King Urmix would like to just take a moment to congratulate the success of invading yet another planet. Earth was an essential part of expanding my Empire and we did it!"

Everyone cheered in unison.

"Thank you to my amazing Commander and Chief of the military..Ms. Xena."  She stood up and took a bow. The crowd cheered even louder.

"Since all of my people are spread out across Earth, They could not join us personally for this marvelous celebration but it is being as the earthlings call it 'live streamed'."

The crowd once again applauded. They clap for anything.

"Now, onto the feast. We have a very special live course that will be served here tonight." His eyes darted over to his mistress. She looked rather familiar. "Bring out the chefs, bring out our food." The side doors busted p
open.

The chefs were walking out with stoves that were hovering, along with counters that had spices, seasoning and whatever else they use to flavor our meals. The humans who have been captured and harvested all day were also being led to the center of the dining area.

"Please show us how it's done!" King Urmix roared. The chefs nodded and one by one, each human fell to the ground. Their heads were pre-split open , but the impact when they hit the ground caused their brains to spill out onto paper that was laid out in front of them.

I looked over at the woman who was the king's mistress. Something about her was bugging me. Like I knew her from somewhere.

"My lady, will you do us the honors." King Urmix turned to her.

"Um what?" She asked in confusion.

"You are the guest of honor. The main topping for our meal." He smirked.She immediately got up but was restrained by guards.

"You sick bastard!" She yelled at him.

"Did you really think I would keep you?" He laughed and chugged down his drink. "You humans are nothing but food to us."

The woman screamed, trying to get away but she couldn't.

"Ah Jahseh. Will you please shut her up." Xena looked over at me and handed me a gun we used to stun the humans if they got out of control.

I nodded and got up, taking the gun. The guards turned her around to face me. "Jahseh please....tell them to let me go. I can't die like this, not without seeing my baby one last time." She began to plead.

"I don't know you Ms." I replied.

"I'm Venus' mother. Don't you remember her?"

"Venus?" I repeated lowly. My hand with the gun began to shake. "Venus..." I tried to think but the device was preventing me to. My grip on the gun tightened....

Vote & Comment 👽💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 112 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
757K 31.9K 138
"You can't save me Liah! No one can!"Jahseh cried as he held the gun on his temple "Jah Baby,please! Don't do this please don't!"I cried "I have no...
17.5K 1K 33
"I don't know what I should do, but I don't want leave you." - This is his world. Everything here is real, yet so unreal, but there's no feeling, so...
5.6K 219 51
Read to find out baby x Sorry for any spelling mistakes! I never edited this bookπŸ˜‚ shame sorry