TJL#14# She Is The One

By HiddenInTheEpic

Diya Goenka is 21, a normal fun loving, polite but very stubborn Indian girl. She is eldest of three siblings... More

Luck is not Enough!!!
She is Here!!!
Meeting Fire!!!
Punishment
Mistakes!!!
Not Shocking But Irritating
Just With Me?
It's You
Puzzled
When You Try It
Waiting
Kids!!!
Shocked
Hate It
Golden Time
Are You Kidding Me?!!
Never Ever
Avoiding
When!!!
End Of The Discussion
Changing
Hatred
Stalking
Drowning
Stubborn Girl
Black
Not Always
Stuck
Serious
Fact
New
Find Out
Girlfriend
No wonder
Stupid Me
Nothing To Regret
Not Good
Lonely
Dull
Speechless
For Real
Surprise
Romeo and Juliet
Birthday
Brave
My Turn
Holy Cowgirl!!!
Hate Him
Wrong
Confession
Astonished
New Rules
Very Nice
10%
Secret
Beautiful
Twisted
Out Of Words
Damn Wrong
Kiss To Remember
Done With Drama
Before Ending
Torturous
Next Level
Hell With You
More Like You
A Witch
Destroy Her
Smart Head
I Miss Him
Lucky Girl
This Guy!!!
My Love
Without Him
Right Wrong
Hard Decision
Fool
Hate You
Love Shines Brightly
Real Clan
💓 My Little Heart 💓
Not Sure
Everything
A Promise
Uncontrollable, Uncomfortable, Unbelievable
Kidnapped
Heart Attack
Big Day
Undying Love
Don't Like That
Enjoying Last Time
W.W.W. Her?!
A Journey To Wedding
Irresistible
Cuteness Overloaded
Horror
Mine Only
Sooner Or Later
Every Bit Of You
Strong
No Matter What
You Are Already There
Colorful
Lost
At Any Cost
Just Hope That
Not Expected
Source Of Happiness
Explanation
Saying Goodbye
Possessive Wife
She Is The One
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

Not At All Just Attraction

13.7K 534 133
By HiddenInTheEpic

Noel's POV

" Heyyyyyyyy!!!" I said to my sister Natasha. She was literally annoying me. " Where is Chris? Does he know his wife is here disturbing me like hell?!!!" I said.

" That's not what I was expecting from you, boy. You use to whine to spend time with me when you were a little boy. Now you don't even want to see me." She pouted and twinkled her eyes innocently.

" Urrrghh, Natasha stop acting. You are just unbelievable." I sighed.

" Don't be mean." I saw Natalie entering in the office.

" What do you want now?" I asked, I know these two is not here without any reason. Now, I need to find out their evil intentions.

" What will we want? We came to see you. How mean!!!" Natalie said and winked at Natasha. She winked back. Definitely yes they have an evil intention.

" Yes, I am mean. Go home and we will talk there." I said.

" I was missing you." Natasha said.

" Now you see me go home." I said.

" Why are you trying to kicking us out?" Natalie said.

" Cause you both are going to do something evil." I said.

" No, nothing. What will we do!!!" Natasha said and Natalie pinched her. She squealed.

" Ouch, that hurts." Natasha said rubbing her arm.

" You guys go home, let me work. I am -" I was saying but stopped hearing knock on the door.

" Come in." I said.

The door opened and Diya entered inside. She was wearing some Indian dress. Long shirt, plain pants and a long scarf hanging on her shoulder. Her hair was tied into a ponytail. She was looking gorgeous as always.

" Good morning, Mr. Axton." She smiled and that touched my heart.

" Good morning, Ms. Goenka." I said.

" Sir, those files you gave me yesterday are completed, if you can check once, I will - " she stopped at once when she saw Natalie and Natasha together. She was shocked for a moment. She looked at Natasha then Natalie then again Natasha. Suddenly like she remembered something. Then smiled at them.

" Good morning, Mrs. Knight, Good morning, Mrs. Frenquez." She greeted them.

" Good morning, Ms. Goenka. You are so beautiful." Natasha said and I sighed. This girl is so straight forward.

" Thank you, Ma'am. That matches you two better." She said.

" You are smart head. I like you though." Natalie said smilingly.

" Have a seat, Ms. Goenka." I said and took files from her.

Suddenly Natasha cleared her throat and I looked up at her. She mouthed ' Is she the same beauty!!!' I just glared at her and she smiled then winked and gave a thumbs up. ' She is gorgeous' she mouthed again. I sighed.

" Ms. Goenka, it's alright. I will check them later. You go and do your work, we will talk about it on lunch time." I said.

" Oh, sure. Sir. Thank you." She said and went out.

" She is the beauty, isn't she?" Natasha squealed.

" Wow, she is beautiful. Not just Beautiful she is a pure perfect girl." Natalie said.

" Yeah, exactly. That smile!!! You are a one lucky guy." Natasha said.

" How can you punish her like this!!! You blockhead idiot." Natalie said.

" What punishment?" Natasha asked.

" He is fool. I will explain you later." Natalie said glaring at me.

" Are you two done?! Now go home." I said.

" Why are you acting mean?" Natasha said.

" He is missing his Sweetheart. Let's go then he will go to see her. We are disturbing his important work." Natalie said.

" Oh, really boy?!" Natasha said in a teasing tone.

" Go home you two, don't you have works other than eating my brain?" I said.

" No." They said unison. Twins!!!!

" Ok, we are going. Take care of her. Don't hurt her or make her work like hell. She is not workaholic like you." Natalie said.

" I am not at all making her work like hell. I myself have done half of her works still doing more. I will make her do just as much as she can take. I am not a fool to torture a girl like this. This is just a lesson for her. Nothing more." I said to them.

" Oh, that's good!!! You never helped me that much." Natalie said.

" You are working from long back more than me. You are use to work much but she is not. That's why helping her. In future I won't, she will learn to work by herself." I said.

" I can't believe I have a brother like you." Natalie said.

" Surely you have believe it." I winked at her.

" You are mean." She said.

" Let's go, Natalie. We have to go for shopping." Natasha said.

" Talk to you at home." Natasha winked and they both walked out of my cabin.

I was working and then I saw it was 1:00 PM. I walked out of my cabin and walked out of the office building to have lunch. I saw Diya talking on phone in her own language. Maybe with her family. I waited for her to finish. Suddenly I saw she is standing in the middle of the parking lot. I tried to warn her but I saw there is no car so I let her be.

I was waiting Suddenly out of nowhere a car was rushing towards her. Before I can reach her or can can realize the car slightly pushed her and she was on ground. I immediately rushed towards her. I was so scared. Shit how can I be like this. I helped her to stand up.

" Are you alright?" I asked.

" Mr. Axton!!! You here?" She asked surprisingly.

" Yes, you ok?" I asked looking at her eyes. Beautiful eyes.

" Yes, just help me to stand." She said and I helped her.

" Thank you." She said. " Ouch." She said and sat down the ground again.

" You are not fine. Stay here." I said and ran to my car. I drove it and I stopped in front of her. I helped her to get inside. Then started to drive the nearest hospital. I looked at her and can see that how much she was feeling pain. Her face was showing that. I just speeded up.

Diya's POV

I entered office and got glare from my group. Yeah, those 7 days has passed very well. I worked with Mr. Axton often. I learnt a lot. He helped me a lot. Eventually the punishment turned blessing for me. It's 8th day here. I saw my group with the corner of my eyes and ignored them.

I have worn my Traditional Salwar suit today. I love to wear them. Aunty says it doesn't matter what you are wearing. Just feel proud of yourself and your culture. So, I decided to wear my Traditional clothes often.

I went to my cabin took the files that Mr. Axton gave me yesterday. The name make me smile widely. I quite like my boss. He is a nice person. Not like everyone says, rude hell angry, cold attitude.

He is just a normal guy. He is very talented. He kept surprising me with his skills. He is only cold to them who is useless like interested in him more than work. He hates girls seducing him. So, I have become very careful talking and behaving with him than before. I try my best to wear the most covering and modest dresses. I don't want to get fired.

I went to his cabin. I knocked. He told me to get in. I went inside and saw two ladies sitting on the visiting chairs. Who can they be!!!

I greeted Mr. Axton and he greeted me back. One of the ladies turned and greeted me. She was a beautiful girl with red hair and blue eyes. That smile!!! I just stared at her. I saw her somewhere. When the other lady turned I was confused. They looks exactly same. Like mirror image. They have very much similarities with Mrs. Axton. Suddenly I remembered and mentally slapped myself. They are Axton Princess. I greeted them, I knew they were married. They were cute.

Mr. Axton told me to go and finish the other works. I came back and finished work before lunch. I came out of office then I decided to take lunch first. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I immediately picked it up as I saw it's my mom. I bet my face is lit up like an idiot. Who cares, my mom called.

" Hello, maa. Haan, Mai thik hoon. Baba kaisy hain?" (I am fine mom, how is Dad?)

" Beta, hum thik hai. Apke baba bhi thik hai buss apko miss kerte hai." Mom said. ( We are fine. Your dad is also fine. Just missed you a lot.)

" Maa, Mai bhi unko bohut miss kerti hoon. Buss 6 months phir wapis aajaungi." ( Mom, I too miss him a lot, just 6 months then I will be back.) I said.

" Haan woh to Hai." (That's alright) mom said.

" Maa, dono bandar kaisy hai? Bohut shararaat kertay hoge na?" (How are two monkeys? Pranks a lot?!) I asked about my brothers.

" Chhoro dono hai hi shaytaan." (They are naughty anyway) mom said.

" Maa, apko paata hai, Vikram Chauhan kuch evil game khel rahi hai, woh maasi sai Chhoti ko chhinne ki kosish ker rahi hai." (Mom, you know Vikram Chauhan is trying to play something evil. She is trying to snatch Aradhya from aunty) I said.

" Apki baba nai kaal bataya. Hum dekh rahe Hai, ap log chinta na kijiye." Mom said. ( Your dad told me yesterday. We are trying to do something you guys don't get tensed)

" Maa, do something. Chhoti bohut daar gayi thi. Or ro rahi thi kaal. Maine kisi tarah sambhal liya, per apko to paata Hai Shagun ke bare mai. Iss aurat ek dayeen hai." I said. ( Mom do something fast, Aradhya was hell scared yesterday and crying badly, I somehow managed. You know Shagun she is such a witch.)

" Paata Hai beta, ap buss ap logo ki khayal rakho baki apki baba dekhenge." Mom said. (I know, dear. You just take care of you all, your dad will handle it.)

" Maa, Mai lunch kerne ja rahi hoon. Bye. Baad Mai phone Kerti hoon. Ap maasi ko ek phone kerke baat ker lena, bechari pareshaan hai." I said. ( Mom, I am going for lunch. Talk to you later. Bye. You call aunty once and talk with her. She is worried.)

" Ok, beta. Bye. Take care." Mom said.

I kept the phone inside my bag and at once felt a car passed me which hit me slightly and I was on ground feeling intense pain in my feet.

Suddenly someone helped me to get up. I turned and saw it was Mr. Axton. I was surprised what he was doing here!!! He helped me to stand but I sat down again. It was hurting a lot. He told me to stay there and brought his car. He helped me to get in and in no time we were in hospital. He opened the door and looked at me.

" I can manage." I said and I hold his and tried to step out but hissed in pain. He looked at me and suddenly he scooped me up in his arms like bridal style. I was shocked. I gulped in nervousness. First time I was this close to him. My heart was beating crazily. I looked at him. Definition of a perfect man. He was holding me tightly as if I will fall down and break into pieces. I saw people were looking at us.

" Mr. Axton, please get me down, please. People are looking at us." I said.

" Let them." He said.

" Please, get me down." I said and he glared. I immediately stopped.

We reached the doctor chamber. He examined my ankle and said that I got a sprain. I stayed silent all the time but Mr. Axton queried the doctor carefully.

" Just take care of your girlfriend. She is weak too. She must be skipping meals. It's not good for you and your future kids." The doctor said and my eyes open wide at once. I looked at Mr. Axton he just nodded and I looked at the doctor in horror.

" Thank you, Doctor." He said and again scooped me up in his arms. I didn't have any energy to walk.

" Tell me your aunt's address." He said.

" I can manage. Just will take a texi." I said and he again glared at me. What's with him!!!

He made me sit inside the car and then speeded up. I looked at him.

" Tell me the address." He asked again, I sighed and told him. He nodded.

" Why are you skipping meals?! Are you a baby?!" He gritted.

" Actually, umm... I was so busy these days I couldn't balance time." I said and he sighed.

Rest of the ride was silent. I just looked at him and I found myself melting for this guy. But I know I was thinking impossible thing. That can never happen. He is on the top so perfect. I am on bottom and my life is already full of struggles, I can't take new one. I looked outside of the window. We reached he again scooped me up in his arms and walked towards our apartment. He then gestured me something.

" What?!" I asked.

" Press the bell." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

" My hands are tied." He said and I realized I am idiot again. I pressed the bell. Aradhya opened it and her eyes were widen and jaw hit the ground. Mr. Axton smiled at her.

" Hello, young lady. Can you move a bit so that I can get inside?" He said to Aradhya. She nodded but didn't move a bit.

" Chhoti." I gestured her. She then moved immediately.

" What kind of name is Chhoti?" Mr. Axton mumbled. I laughed.

" Her name is Aradhya Roy. Not Chhoti." I said.

" Then why did you call her chhoti?" He asked me.

" Chhoti is her pet name or nickname from me." I said.

" Weirdo." He said.

" Exactly." I said. He put me down the couch and sat beside me. He was checking my ankles.

" Still paining?" He asked.

" No, it's fine." I said then I saw my aunty coming out .

" What happened, sweetie?" Aunty rushed to me and hold my hand.

" Nothing just a little sprained." I said weakly.

" Little?!" Mr. Axton glared at me.

" Maasi, he is my boss, Mr. Axton."

" Noel Axton." He extended his hand.

" Shivani Roy. Nice to meet you and who doesn't know you?" Aunty said.

" Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Roy." Mr. Axton said.

" It's Ms." Aunty said. Mr. Axton looked at me confused. I nodded.

" Ok, Ms. Roy." He said.

" Thanks for helping her." Aunty said.

" No need to say thanks it's my responsibility if something happens to my employees." He said. Aradhya was looking at us curiously.

" She is my cousin." I said. Mr. Axton smiled at her. She smiled back. Aunty went to kitchen and Mr. Acton called Aradhya she sat beside me. They talked a lot and I smiled looking at their childish behavior. I never thought Mr. Axton has this side too beside a serious person.

" You know you have a stubborn and sometimes acting crazy cousin!!!" Mr. Axton said.

" Not sometimes she is always crazy." Aradhya said and I glared at her.

" What!!! It's truth." She said.

Aunty came with coffee and some snacks. We were talking. Mr. Axton talked about various things I listened to him carefully and Suddenly the bell rang. Aradhya opened the door and she ran inside with horror.

" Chhoti!!! Chhoti!!!" I shouted from behind. I tried to run after her but Mr. Axton stopped me.

The people entered the room made my blood boiled at once. I tried hard to calm down.

" Vikram!! Shagun!!! What a pleasant surprise!!! Take a sit , wanna have some?" Aunty said very calmly.

" Do we look like beggar?" Shagun said and I glared at her.

" Exactly, otherwise why should you come here?! Better word for you is thief and a witch who spoiled my life totally now up to spoiling my daughter's which won't ever happen until I am alive." Aunty said.

" Shivani!!!" Vikram yelled.

" Lower your voice, Mr. Chauhan. This is a well-known area. Civil people live here. Don't raise your voice and lose your value." Aunty said carefully sipping her coffee didn't even bothered to look at them.

Mr. Axton was shocked but he understood the cold war from the situation. I just tried hard to control my anger otherwise I was ready to kill this bitch with my bare hand.

" If you are done please get out of my house. As you guys see I am quite busy now. Have a guest." Aunty said.

" Oh, guest I see. Only guest or something else too. Trying to make her like you." Shagun said pointing me.

" Don't judge the whole world by your own ability. Now get out of my house." Aunty said calmly.

" Don't cross your line Shivani." Vikram said.

" You crossed already. I know my limits." Aunty said.

" Good luck with the custody case, Shivani." Shagun said.

" Good luck to you too." Aunty smiled.

" I thought you are a reputed family's daughter. But you -" Shagun said.

" Thank you. Please come." I said coldly.

" Let's go." Vikram left with the witch.

" I am Sorry. I guess for me just something turned bad." Mr. Axton said.

" I should be the one who say sorry. For my family issues you too get insulted. So sorry." Aunty said. I sighed. Look this why I said he is on top and I am on the bottom.

" Not at all, Ms. Roy. If you want I can help you. I know a lot of lawyers here. They are experienced in those custody cases. If you want I can get you an appointment." Mr. Axton said. But he didn't react about anything that was very nice of him.

" Sure, thank you so much." Aunty said her face lit up at once.

" Don't worry, My aunt and cousin both are lawyer too. I ask them if you need any suggestions." He said.

" That's very good actually. Thanks for the help though." Aunty said and Aradhya came out she was crying inside. I hugged her tightly.

Mr. Axton talked with her for some time. She was stable and went to sleep.

" I will go then. Ms. Roy. I will let you know tomorrow." Mr. Axton said and I somehow managed to come to the door to say him Goodbye. It would be rude if I didn't. He did a lot for me and my family.

" Thank you, Mr. Axton." I said.

" For what?!" He smiled and asked.

" For everything." I said.

" Good. You no need to come office until you are good and eat properly." He said.

" What?! Who will do my works then?" I asked.

" Others." He said.

" No, I will come." I said stubbornly.

" You won't." He said.

" I will." I said stomping feet. " Ouch" I cried. He sighed and knelt down to see my ankles.

" Don't stomp your feet you are not a grumpy baby." He said.

" I will come. Ouch." I said as my feet hurt.

" If you come you will be fired." He smirked.

'Someone look at this dashing demon, still looking hell handsome, how does he manage to look this dashing always !!!' I said in my mind.

" You can't fire me." I said.

" Mom will be agreed too. Don't worry." He said and I sighed.

" By the way thanks for complementing me." He smirked again. Shit!!! Did I say out loud!!!

" Don't come until you are good. I will manage it." He said and walked to his car.

I stared at him. I was wishing him to turn once again. He reached his car then suddenly turned and my eyes widen. He waved me and I waved back. He sat in his car and drove away. I found myself still smiling like an idiot and waving.

I sighed. I knew where this feeling is taking me. I will be the one who will get hurt at last. Cause, it's not at all just an attraction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 249 14
"You can't go like this," that bastard said to me. "I.CAN!! .JUST.LEAVE" I glared at him. "When I say that means I ordered, you just can't insult me...
654K 28.5K 52
Meet Diya Gupta an ambitious, independent, self made party girl whose life revolves around her company and sometimes the cigarettes after sex. Arjun...
566K 24.2K 38
Book #2 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #2 in Graphic 2022 #1 in Sexualtension 2023 #1 in Wealthy 2022 #1 in Therapy 2022...
71.5K 4.9K 20
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...