That Scene | 백헤라

Von PinkBullets_InBooks

Highest Rank in Fan Fiction: #236 on 9/15/17 Things got awkward after that scene... But why would it be a... Mehr

The Cast
Chapter 1: Confusion and Coffee
Chapter 2: Fight!
Chapter 3: Car Chat
Chapter 4: Elevator Ride
Chapter 5: Hiccups?
Chapter 6: Wrist Holding
Chapter 7: Story Time
Chapter 8: Testing IG
Chapter 9: Kyeop ta
Chapter 10: Stupid Heart
Chapter 11: Date?
Chapter 12: Us for Two Hours
Chapter 13: You Awake?
Chapter 14: Xiumin, Sehun and even you Kyungsoo
Chapter 15: Scenes Before that Scene
Chapter 16: The K scene
Chapter 17: Recalls
Chapter 18: Jealous? Who's Jealous?!
Chapter 19: Stop yourself
Chapter 20: Drunk Conversations
Chapter 21: Good or Bad News?
Chapter 22: Caught him smiling
Chapter 23: Closer
Chapter 24: His Contact
Chapter 25: Closet Misery
Chapter 26: Sh*t! Stop this love!
Chapter 27: I like your arm
Chapter 28: The View
Chapter 29: Red Wine
Chapter 30: Pretend that you're sleeping game
Chapter 31: Oh no
Chapter 32: Tour Guide
Chapter 33: Dirt? Eodi?
Chapter 34: Skip counting
Chapter 35: Nice Smile you got there
Chapter 36: Sehun, Sehun
Chapter 37: Playtime
Chapter 38: Boys' talk
Chapter 39: Comfy
Chapter 40: Where to change?
Chapter 41: Seatmates
Chapter 42: Opposites
Chapter 43: Pillow
Chapter 44: Last
Chapter 45: Joheun Chingus
Chapter 46: Dinner
Chapter 47: Spacing out
Chapter 48: Pro
Chapter 49: Selfies
Chapter 50: 'Fight for the Chicken' Call
Chapter 51: Moorim School
Chapter 52: Teams
Chapter 53: Encounter
Chapter 54: Another Encounter
Cast II
Chapter 55: Run
Chapter 56: Destiny
Chapter 57: MAMA
Chapter 58: Couldn't
Chapter 59: '92 or '99
Chapter 60: Wish
Chapter 61: lullaby
Chapter 62: Sary disasters
Chapter 63: Market
Chapter 64: Kai Bai Bo
Chapter 65: FROAD TRIP!!!
Chapter 66: Toothbrush, Festivals, & Hoodies
Chapter 67: Tease
Chapter 68: Trail
Chapter 69: Found
Chapter 70: Distraction
Chapter 71: Day of Hearts
Chapter 73: Hope
Chapter 74: News
Chapter 75: His Questions
Chapter 76: Brother

Chapter 72: Unlocked

322 22 0
Von PinkBullets_InBooks

3rd Person's POV
The room is litted by the moonlight through the windows and curtains. Baekhyun sighed, not feeling sleepy. "Baekhyun... I can't sleep." Hera said, eyes on the ceiling, head at his folded arm as his hand is underneath his nape. Baekhyun looks at her, he thought that she'd been sleeping for the past five minutes laying here in the bed... He playfully grins. "Why?" He asked. She lightly chuckled at his question, but her answer is serious. It's serious for her. "I want pizza."

"What?" Baekhyun asked, unsure. "Seriously?" He asked and Hera nodded but then shook her head. "What?" Baekhyun asked as of her answer. Hera chuckled. "I just don't feel like sleeping... not like your reason." She said, gaining a chuckle from Baekhyun. Hera faced him and just put her arm over his upper waist. "Let's just sleep." She said, shutting her eyes.

Baekhyun looks at her, not believing that she'll just sleep. But from how peaceful her eyes are closed, he thinks she's really going to sleep... but having pizza is an idea. "Let's go." He said and she looks up at him. "What?" She asks, almost in a whisper. Her eyes has no sense of sleepiness. And he just smiled.

---

A girl in a black hoodie, hastily stops her steps and lay her back flat on the wall, hiding herself as she heard the chatter of girls which she assume working here in the apartment-condo she's stalking. What she's doing here? She's doing her job, which is to stalk and take care of the man assigned to her that's named Byun Baekhyun.

She knows her teammate is here. From all the details that she has about him, them, the only one she told her teammate is where Z.Hera lives. But that was the time she don't know it was Z.Hera, the time when she doesn't realize how hard it is for her oppa to make time to just see her through his schedule... if it is her oppa. She's still not sure if it is. The chatter of the girls were minimized and then gone, meaning they're not near her anymore. She runs to the stairs' direction. She won't use the elevator, 'cause if she did, there would be chances of workers finding her... She's scared of interacting.

Lucky of her, that there is no one using the stairs. Why would anyone use it if the lift is free for them to use, right? She opens the door to the 9th floor and pops her head out. There she saw her freaking desperate teammate. Her teammate is waiting for the door she'd rang the doorbell to open. Then it opens, and the man who opened it made her eyes wide...

Baekhyun? He's obviously not Baekhyun. "Oh I'm so sorry." She apologized and the guy furrowed his brows but still nodded. Rahyun who is watching the scene, sprint to her teammate. Sensing another presence, they look at the newcomer. Rahyun bowed her head at the room owner. "I'm sorry for my f-friend." She said and fist her hand.

Her 'friend' roll her eyes at what Rahyun called her. The man nodded at her and shut the door. She chuckled with disbelief, then looks at Rahyun. "Friend? Do you even have one?" She said and although it's rude, both of them know that it's true. She pass over her and walk to the next door.

Rahyun turns to her, and before her teammate could ring the bell, "Unnie!" She calls and that made her teammate frozen, her finger only an inch far from the doorbell. "Stop it... please." Rahyun said, her eyes teary and she bites her lip to stop herself from crying in front of her. Her teammate gulped and stiffen her jaw. She look at her, eyes glaring and cold.

"Don't call me that." She said and walk to the stairs, passing Rahyun. She quickly walk the stairs down. Rahyun sighed and ask herself how her life became like this. She then walk to the stairs, but before she could enter the door to it, a door opened. The door that her teammate almost ring the bell in fact.

"Ppalli ppalli.~" A guy that just left the room said excitedly... and that voice made her footsteps stop from familiarity. A voice of a girl follows after. "We can just order-" but she was cut by him. "Do you want to spend Valentine's indoors?.. I know you don't." He said and smiled.

Afraid but because of curiosity, she looks at his direction...

He chuckled when Hera's out of the room. Hera tilt her head as she ask "Are we really having pizza?.. You're really something." She said and Baekhyun exaggeratedly opens his arms wide because of happiness. "Happy Valentine's day!" He said and pull Hera for a hug. The girl in his arms can't do anything... and it's not like she's not happy that he's hugging her, that he's with her. How can she not be happy when it's her with him? When it's him.

Rahyun, their uninvited odience, can't believe she's seeing this... can't believe in a good way. She smiled, feeling honored watching them being happy. She quickly but quietly shut the door to the stairs, and walk the staircase down.

---

The number of the floor in the elevator changes from 9 to 8. The door didn't open, meaning there's nobody on the other side of the door. And the elevator goes down... Baekhyun glances at Hera, a smile creeping on his face. Hera is looking at the ground, eyes unfocused. Hera smiled, still facing down. She just can't believe how lucky she is, but she knows it's not just luck, it's a decision that the two of them are making.

Baekhyun chuckled, catching Hera's attention. Hera looks at him like he'd lost it, her brows furrowed. What's he chuckling at? Baekhyun looks at her, a grin present on his lips. "Here... Do you know how crazy I was back here?" He asked, making Hera confused. She looks elsewhere, stupidly asking herself 'What here? Here where?' She just don't get what he's saying, and Baekhyun's grin closed into a smirk as he figures out she's lost.

She looks at him, eyebrows still furrowed with confusion. The lift goes down to another level, the door not opening again. Every expression of her is just making him more drowned in the water called love. He straightens his back and said "I know the lift's not full... but this," He said and lay his hands on the wall, locking Hera between his arms. Her eyes widen, knowing this had happened before. He grins, connecting his eyes with hers. And by how fast Hera's heartbeats are, she clearly knows what he's saying.

"This is one of the moments that made me crazy." He told her, and it's true. He was crazy back then, his heart was crazy back then, and that's all because of her. He's just smiling at her expression, and it took Hera a moment to move with her heart crazy. She looks down, smiling and hiding her blushing cheeks from his sight, her hair curtaining herself. "You are crazy." She commented and then chuckled.

She looks up, and her eyes met his. Baekhyun smiled softly. "You made me this way, crazy." He said, and Hera knows he's not the only one crazy in the two of them. She chuckled and smirked. "You're so cheesy." She said under her breath, and by how close they are, she knows he's hearing it. He just gave a little chuckle. "And yet you're blushing." He said, and she blushed more from realization.

The lift produced a sound of notification that they're on their selected floor. Hera thinks it's a perfect timing. "Shut up." She said her line when she's caught, and pass him by, pushing his arm to make her way out of embarrassment. He's just laughing at her.

---

Baekhyun pecked her cheek, she's asleep again. She moved her head to the shoulder of the car seat, not wanting to wake up. It's already late and her body is calling herself to sleep and Baekhyun can't help but to smile, thinking that he's going to kiss her again just to wake her up.

He leaned down to kiss her, but her hand blocked his face, pushing it softly. When she has her hand away his face, he's pouting and she has her other hand on her mouth as she yawn. She then looked at him with furrowed brows. "What's wrong ahjussi?" She asked. Baekhyun scoffed, maybe because of what she's calling him or because he miss the chance to kiss her, or both.

Hera chuckled and put her feet on the seat, wrapping her legs with her arms. She has her shoes off and is just wearing her socks. "What time is it?" She asked and lay her back on the backrest, still wrapping her legs with her arms. Baekhyun took the box of pizza from the backseat as he answer. "We still have about two hours before the day ends." He answered and settle the pizza box in their middle.

"Two hours." She repeats and then chuckles. Baekhyun who just opened the box, looks at her. After repeating the word she said in his mind, he remembered those two hours. He smiled. "Two hours." He said, taking a slice of pizza. They're talking about the hundred and twenty minutes they've spent on the Banpo Bridge.

"You know, we should go back there." Baekhyun said while Hera took a slice. Hera looks at him and Baekhyun answered her gaze. "I kind of promised ahjussi." He said, and was about to bump his pizza with hers when she take a bite of it. He quickly took his pizza back, but Hera saw what he wanted to do.

She chortled, biting the mozzarella off the pizza. He glared at her. "Nothing's funny." He said and just bite his pizza. Hera shook her head, smiling. "Yeah whatever."

---

[Four days after, Saturday]
She smirks. These counter ladies are chatting so merrily, the guards are sleeping or looking at the wrong direction; How harder can it be for her to sneak in the building? She opens the doors to the stairs, it's been four days since she've last went here. She climbs up to the 9th floor... She's bad but not that bad, so don't worry. But she's still bad. She opens the door to the 9th floor and "Ouch!"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Rahyun apologized to whoever she'd bumped the door with. The guy rubs his elbow that's been hit. Rahyun's eyes widen when she realized she know him. She remembers him being with Z.Hera in the ramyeon house. Eui Woong's eyes widen too... As an intelligent boy, he doesn't believe in such shit like love in first sight, but shit happens. It just did.

"I-It's okay." He said, his soul lost in Earth. 'He's one of Z.Hera's friends, I'm sure. I'm so sorry if I need to play with you.' Rahyun thought as she smiled. She knows he's not living here, she's sure about that. "I see that you're new here." She said and gulped, but that goes unnoticed. Eui Woong looks stupid for not reacting anything... and he realized that. "Huh? Ah, I'm.. I-I'm not living here." He said, and he thinks that if his friends saw him like this, they'll be laughing. He doesn't even know what's happening.

Rahyun nodded... 'Seems like I just found the key. I'm so sorry.' She smiled and Eui Woong became more stupid. "You're cute."

A/N
I just need to say that I'm sorry for what will happen the next chapters... especially for Eui Woong. *Hides under blanket dramatically like a magician* Lol. I'm updating so late, I'm sorry about that too.

HAPPY 20k views!🎉🎉🎉 I can't even, wow. Thank you so much, I love you all!

COMMENT --- VOTE --- FOLLOW

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.5K 1.4K 33
[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However, you never thought that you would actual...
22.1K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
888K 5.4K 134
jackgilinsky liked your photo [lowercase intended] highest rank: #123 in fanfiction completed 8-30-17
145K 6.1K 40
Highest ranking is #200 in fanfiction. I wish that I had never meet YOU. Then there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need fo...