KHR: The Sky's Mystery

By Blaze_girl

"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi... More

To Akira Amano
#1 - The Sky Twins
#2 - There's a difference...Obviously.
#3 - The Home Tutor, Reborn!
#4 - Reborn's Observation days
#5 - Reborn's Observation days 2
#6 - The Storm Roars
#7 - The Rain Cries
#8 - The Lightning Strikes
#8.5 - The Bucking-Horse
#9 - The Sun Shines
#9.5 - Friends...?
#10 - The Aloof Cloud
#10.5 - GET ALONG!
#11 - The Box?
#12 - Tsuna?
#13 - The Hidden Mist
#14 - Kidnapped
#15 - It's Okay
#15.5 - The Deal's End
#15.5 (2) - The Deal's End
3K Reads Special!
#16 - The Dolphin
#17 - The Varia?
#18 - Vongola Rings?
#18.5 - Ten Days
#18.5 (2) - Ten Days
#19 - You Need to Talk.
#20 - The Heir
#21 - The War Begins or...
#23 - The Start
#24 - The Broken Sky's Greed
#25 - The Sky Brothers
#26 - The Sky's Pain
#27 - Together
#28 - The Disguised Devil
#28.5 - Anger
#29 - I Just Want Him to Say...
#30 - Why?
#31 - Lifted
#32 - The Sky's Mystery
#??? - The Sky
15K Reads Special: Overprotective
(EXTRA) How people see Tsunayoshi Sawada
(EXTRA) - Mukuro Rokudo's Dating Profile
(EXTRA) When Tsuna Isn't Home
(EXTRA) Trash?!
(EXTRA) Epic Prank
Mystery Count
The Sky's Mystery Fun Facts!
Kufufu...
MERRY CHRISTMAS (2017)
HAPPY NEW YEAR (2017-2018)
NEW BOOK!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIOTTO!
I'M HERE!
Happy Valentines! And EXAMS
#1 - Haru Haru Interview!
#2 - Haru Haru Interview!
#3 - Haru Haru Interview
UPDATE!
IMPORTANT: HUGE UPDATE!!!
Hey guys!
Sequel
SEQUEL NEWS
NEWS!!!!!

#22 - Silence

3.8K 127 55
By Blaze_girl

Chapter 22 - Silence
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

Did something happen between the two..? Mukuro questioned. He looked at the Arcobaleno, who sat and ate quietly.

Mukuro stared blankly at the Arcobaleno. Reborn looked up to Mukuro, and Mukuro returned a small smile to the Arcobaleno.

I know you did something...you damn infant.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation
=============================

Tsuna silently sat on the dinning room's chair. Did something go wrong? Did Tsuna do something? What was going on with his brother!?

It made Tsuna panic.

Tsuna is fine with Hiroshi hating him or disliking him, at least he isn't ignoring Tsuna...But now, Hiroshi is ignoring him!

Anything but that please... Tsuna mentally cried. Tsuna curled into a ball and his breathing became uneven. Tsuna can't handle Hiroshi not noticing him. Is finally the day?

The day where Hiroshi has lost all care for Tsuna and would leave him?

No, no! Tsuna doesn't want that.

Please...tell me..what did I do wrong? Tsuna questioned.

Suddenly, Tsuna heard someone jump onto the table. He looked up to see Reborn.

"What's wrong Tsuna?" Reborn asked.

"R-Reborn.." Tsuna sobbed. "Um...Did I do something wrong..?"

"...Hmm..." Reborn only hummed. "Why don't you ask Baka-Hiro that."

"W-What!?" Tsuna said in panic, falling from the chair. "Ow!" He rubbed his hips and groaned in pain.

"H-How am I suppose to do that?" Tsuna asked. "His been i-ignoring me all day..."

"..." Reborn remained silent.

Tsuna stood up and put a hand on the table to support himself to stand. Reborn could only smile in response. "That's for you to figure out."

Reborn left with nothing more to say, other than giving Tsuna a smirk. Tsuna could only think in panic. What was he suppose to say!? How was he suppose to approach Hiroshi?

Was he just overthinking things?

Tsuna shook his head. He needed to do something, he need to talk to his twin, but how is he gonna-

Suddenly, another person stepped into the kitchen. Tsuna looked up to see Hiroshi's blank expression. Hiroshi stared back at Tsuna. Hiroshi just rolled his eyes and walked over to the fridge. Tsuna could feel his heart beating fast, his shaking, his nervous sweat.

This is his chance.

"H-Hiro-nii...?" Tsuna called.

Hiroshi opened the fridge and took a soda out of it, then he started to walk back to the stairs. This caused Tsuna to panic even more.

"Hiro-nii." He called a bit louder, but no response. Hiroshi only walked up the stairs in silence. Completely. Ignoring. Tsuna.

"..." Tsuna touched his cheek to notice it was wet. Were those tears? He questioned. His vision began to blur and he couldn't say anymore. He could only sob and fall to the floor.

Is..Hiroshi finally going to leave him?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"..."

A man looked out at the entire city. He was on the rooftop and he relaxed as he felt the cool air wash over him, but he could only growl in response.

"When is he gonna arrive.." He says angrily, tapping his foot.

"Aww, did my little Angelo miss me?" A cheery voice said. Angelo spun around and threw a knife at the source. The dark blue haired man caught the knife in style with a smirk. He laughed, while Angelo clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Maro, what took you so long?" Angelo asked, stomping his way over to Maro.

Maro only laughed and handed Angelo his knife. "Don't be so impatient, Angelo."

"We could've started the battle last night!" Angelo shouts. "But you took so long!"

"From Italy to Japan.." Maro started. "Do you really think I could arrive in just a few hours?"

"Yes." Angelo simply replied. "With our family's jet or boat, you could."

Maro sighed and tapped Angelo's nose. "Don't be so childish."

"I'm not a kid!" Angelo replies angrily, swatting Maro's hand away. "I'm already twenty-three!"

"Physically." Maro laughed.

"You little-"

Before Angelo could say anything, Maro laughed loudly and grabbed Angelo's hand. "Come now, young master! We have a lot of preparations to do!"

"Maro, don't change the subject!"

"If I didn't, I would keep teasing you."

"Damn you, Maro!" Angelo cursed.

"Did baby just use curse words!? BAD! You're grounded!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Reborn.." Hiroshi called. Hiroshi played with his empty soda can and sighed. "Why did you tell me?"

"..." Reborn only smiled. "You need to figure that out, baka-Hiro."

"Just tell me.." Hiroshi said quietly with a frown.

"Not every answer is just going to be handed to you Hiroshi. You need to figure out things on your own if you want to become a great boss and win."

"I don't care about the boss or mafia!" Hiroshi yelled, throwing his can at Reborn. Reborn catches the can perfectly and throws it inside the trash bin, landing wonderfully.

"I care about  my friends..." Hiroshi finishes.

"You have to look at things in different angles, not just one." Reborn advised. "Don't think about yourself, think about him. Why do you think he hid it from you? Why he kept so many secrets?"

Reborn stands up from his seat and jumps on the window. Reborn opens the window and stares at the outside world. "Well..I'm going to head out for a bit." Reborn informs Hiroshi, who remains quiet, not even looking at Reborn.

Reborn looks back outside and jumped out the window.

"That damn Dame-Tsuna..." Hiroshi growls. "Selfish brat..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tsuna was inside his room. He couldn't think of anything else, other than Hiroshi. He can't lose Hiroshi.

Please... Tsuna mentally begged.

His eyes red and puffy from crying. His shirt all soaked and his legs, losing all it's energy to stand or move.  He needed his brother. He needed to find a way to approach him, so all he could do is think of every possible way, but Hiroshi would only ignore him.

Tsuna looked at the clock and it was almost night time. How much more is he gonna experience? How much more?!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the next day and the silent treatment continued. Hiroshi would quickly finish his activities whenever Tsuna was around and left his twin. It hurt Tsuna, but it hurt Hiroshi at the same time too.

Tsuna walked to his room quietly with a weak and tired body. He hadn't slept last night, because all he did was think, think, think and think.

Mukuro observed the situation in annoyance. What is going on with the twins!? That's it.

That's when Mukuro snapped. He stomped his way to Tsuna's room and saw the teen curled up in the corner. He looked at Tsuna sadly and approached the boy. He knelt down beside Tsuna and gently pats the brunette's head.

"Kufufu...Tsunayoshi-kun.." Mukuro calls. Tsuna looks up with teary eyes. 

"M-Mukuro-san..?" Tsuna called, rubbing the tears off his face. Tsuna forced a smile on his face and spoke. "W-What do you n-need?"

Mukuro sat beside the brunette and smiled. "You don't need to hide it anymore."

"W-Wha..?" Tsuna looked at Mukuro in confusion.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" Mukuro asked. "Kufufu...I want to help you."

"H-Huh?" Tsuna stared at him in awe. "Nothing w-wrong.."

"Look here." Mukuro said seriously, scaring the brunette. "For helping my friends and I, I want to help you. You're...You're my friend now..and I want to help you."

Tsuna stayed silent and continued to stare at Mukuro.

"It'll be easier if you let it all out." Mukuro suggested. "We can start slow. Let's work everything out and fix all problems.."

Tsuna started to tear up again. He bit his lower lip and clenched his fist. Tsuna knew he needed this, but...

Suddenly, Mukuro almost fell when Tsuna wrapped his arms around Mukuro. His tears soaking his shirt. Mukuro sat in shock for a moment, but recovered and pats the boy's back.

After a few seconds, Tsuna started crying out everything he had been feeling. How he felt when he was ignored, how much he was hiding and every pain he felt.

"I-I..." Tsuna sobbed. "I know a-about the m-mafia and-"

"Shhh..." Mukuro shushed. "I know."

Tsuna pulled away in shock. "Y-You know about..."

"It was obvious...." Mukuro said. "But..You don't have to tell me more. I can tell that there's something else you're hiding, but I get the feeling I shouldn't pry.."

The two pulled away and silently stared at each other. "Hmm.." Mukuro hummed. He put a finger on his chin and smiled. "Why don't you confront Hiroshi about it? Let it all out on him and apologize."

"H-HUH!?" Tsuna shouted in shock. "You...I can't just..I just to be blunt?"

Mukuro nodded. "In this situation, it's better to let everything out."

"But..he'll just ignore me.." Tsuna said sadly.

"If he does, then I'm gonna give a nice nightmare he will never forget." Mukuro said deadly, causing Tsuna to shake in fear.

"P-Please don't.."

"Trust me." Mukuro smiled. "He will not ignore you."

"How can y-you be s-sure?"

"If he really wanted to ignore and avoid you, he would've left you for good. Kufufu.."

Ouch. Tsuna silently nodded. Mukuro smiled at Tsuna once more and stood up. He walked out of the room saying goodbye and left. Tsuna stared at the floor as he continued his thoughts.

Should he do this?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hiroshi stared at his phone in bed. It was the second day. Tonight is the night. The battle will begin tonight at Eight o'clock. It was currently Seven-forty P.M and he plans to leave at Seven-fifty. A few more minutes and then he'll meet up everyone.

He got up and went to his closet. He changed his clothes into an orange jacket and made sure to have his gloves at hand.

Suddenly, there was knock at his door.

Hiroshi stood shock for a moment. Who would knock at his door? It could not be Mukuro, and Reborn would just barge in through the window. It could be Chrome, but there should be no reason, right? And not Tsuna. Tsuna's too scared to knock on his brother's door unless it's about eating or he was asked to.

Hiroshi walked to his door and opened it. His eyes widened in shock, seeing the person who knocked.

"H-Hiro-nii.."

Hiroshi was about to close the door, but Tsuna pushed himself in and pushed Hiroshi, not expecting Tsuna would push Hiroshi. Tsuna took a deep breath and with all his strength.

"I'm sorry!" Tsuna yelled, losing the strength in his legs and falling down. He knelt down and bowed his head. "I'm sorry!" He sobbed.

Hiroshi stared at him in silence.

"P-Please..tell me.." Tsuna says with a shaky voice. "Why? W-What did I do wrong..?"

"...A lot of things." Hiroshi answered blankly.

Tsuna felt a harsh pang in his heart, but at least Hiroshi spoke to him.

"You kept so many damn secrets from me and everyone and it annoyed me." Hiroshi continued to answer and answer. "About the mafia, your flames, and everything else, Dame-Tsuna."

Tsuna silently stared at the floor, his tears falling onto his fist.

"Your selfish.." Hiroshi finally says. "You think you're protecting me, by keeping all those secrets? No, you're hurting me."

Tsuna shot up and looked at Hiroshi.

"I know I've been a jerk and mistreated you for all these past years, but know..that you can trust me now because I want to change and do better for you! I know it was hard to trust me back then, but I..."

Hiroshi knelt down and embraced Tsuna tightly. Gently placing Tsuna on his chest as he buries his face onto Tsuna's hair. Tsuna didn't know how to react as he was currently in panic.

"Do you not have that much faith in me?" Hiroshi questions.

"Of course I trust you!" Tsuna yells, wrapping his arms around Hiroshi. Hiroshi's face continued to remain stoic, but smiled after Tsuna stopped crying. He gently caresses Tsuna's hair while his other hand rubbed Tsuna's back.

"I'm not mad because you kept so many secrets..." Hiroshi began. "I'm mad because you kept them to yourself, endured everything yourself and hiding everything."

Tsuna nodded against Hiroshi's chest.

"You could've told me..You could've told our friends and everyone. We could've worked a lot of things out and we could've helped you out."

Hiroshi pulls away and places his forehead against Tsuna's.

"You're not alone."

Just those words, Tsuna realized. He realized how his selfishness hurt so many people, but he already knew that, but he didn't understand it. He was only being selfish for his selfish reasons. To protect everyone he loved.

But with Hiroshi, he finally realized. He has so many friends around him he can talk to and share so much, yet he kept everything to himself.

But now, they changed.

"Tsuna." Hiroshi calls, grabbing Tsuna's attention once again.

"We can start over." Hiroshi smiles, using a hand to cup Tsuna's cheek. Tsuna smiles back and nods as tears streamed down his face, but this time. Those tears were of realization and happiness.

He's not alone and he never will be.

"Hiro-nii...I promise.." Tsuna begins. "I promise I won't hide anything anymore. I promise."

Hiroshi grins. "Good."

"I'll tell everyone. All of our friends.."

"Yeah." Hiroshi nods. "I'm pretty sure you already know about the Varia, right?" Hiroshi asks.

Tsuna nods. "We'll win and we'll come home. We can all start over and we can talk and do a lot of things."

Hiroshi stands up, lifting Tsuna with him.

"And...I'm sorry too."

Tsuna stared at him shock.

"For everything I've done." Hiroshi continues. "I know I've done so many things that aren't right and they were messed up, and I know an apology can't fix everything I've done or erase our past.."

"H-Hiro-nii..."

"It's okay if you don't wanna forgive me, but I want you to give me a chance to make things right between us." Hiroshi says, going on all fours. Shocking the everything out of Tsuna. Hiroshi places his head on the floor and continued.

"Give the chance to be the best big brother you'll ever have."

"..." Tsuna immediately pulled Hiroshi up and rubs Hiroshi's forehead. "Y-You didn't have to do that!" Tsuna said, embarrassed, getting rid of the dust on Hiroshi's forehead. Hiroshi laughs nervously.

Suddenly, Tsuna got silent.

"T-Tsuna?" Hiroshi calls.

"I already forgave you a very long long time ago.." Tsuna smiles, looking up at his twin.

Hiroshi hugs Tsuna and smiled.

"Thank you..." They both said at the same time.

"Thank you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reborn smirked as he observed the whole scene in front of him unfold. His student and Tsuna had grown so much. So much has happened and finally. It's all fixed.

But..Reborn lost his smile. There was still another problem. Angelo Avversario and the Varia.

Their moment will have to end now. There's still so much more Hiroshi has gotta do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"The truth is, Hiro-nii..I'm actually the s-"

"JUUDAIME!"

"Oh!" Hiroshi looked out his door. "Sorry Tsuna, I have to go now. We can talk later, with everyone."

"Oh..Sure." Tsuna smiled.

Hiroshi ran out the door and down the stairs to meet up with everyone. Tsuna walked out of his brother's room and walked down the stairs. The entire family was downstairs, shocking Tsuna.

Well except for Hibari.

"Juudaime, did you receive the text?" Gokudera asked.

"Yeah." Hiroshi nods, taking out his phone.

For some reason, Angelo wanted all the guardians to present during the battle tonight. Everyone had a bad feeling, but they didn't want Avversario to start a war where they could lose so much loved ones.

"Are you ready everyone?" Hiroshi asked, hiding his phone in his pocket. Everyone nodded.

"Good luck." Tsuna said, shocking everyone, except for Hiroshi, Mukuro, Chrome and Reborn. "Go and win. Do your best against Angelo, Varia and everything."

"T-T-Tsuna-sama?" Gokudera stuttered in shock.

Yamamoto stared at him in confusion, while Ryohei didn't even know what was so shocking.

"Tsuna.." Yamamoto began.

"T-Tsuna-sama knows about the mafia and-" Gokudera couldn't even say anymore.

They were told to keep the mafia and battle away from Tsuna, yet he knew.

"Haha.." Hiroshi laughed with joy, shocking everyone even more. "We can talk about everything later guys. We have a battle to win!"

Everyone stood in shock for a moment, but gave their best smile and nodded.

"YEAH!"

And that's when they all marched out of the house. Tsuna smiled at the scene with joy. He was so happy that there isn't any right words to explain how truly happy he is...

But..Tsuna still worried. Will they be fine? He questioned.

Wait..Tsuna thought. He needs to have faith in them. They can win.

But, he can't help but worry. There's something. He felt something was gonna happen. Whatever it was, it made him worry. Should he go to? No...

"...Everyone."

++++++++++++++++++++++
END

Tsuna's mystery count: 6
(Arcobaleno)
(Pacifier owner)
(Lost?)
(Artificial Sky flames)
(Iemitsu's Actions)
(Mukuro's Relation with Tsuna)

Solved: 3

(Knows how to fight) = After finding about the mafia because of his father. He decided to train, just in case if the worse scenario might come to him and his family. He decided to keep this a mystery so he won't attract attention from the mafia and the mafia that chased the person who gave Tsuna the pacifier.

(Knows about the mafia) = He found his father a bit suspicious at a young age, so he asked his friend. Shoichi, if they can do a bit digging on Iemitsu. Soon, they dug some good dirt and found out that Iemitsu was involved in the mafia. They continue to research about the mafia to ensure their knowledge and skills. They got good dirt alright.

(Mukuro's Deal) = Mukuro and Tsuna had a deal. Tsuna would free Mukuro from the Vindice and in return, Mukuro would help Tsuna with his brother. It really isn't solved since no one found out, but this secret is no longer kept since the deal has ended.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AN: HEYO! Whew! I hope this chapter was good and enjoyable! Thank you for everyone's patience and as promised, here's a new chapter! Yay! Once again, thank you for reading..

"The Sky's Mystery."

NEXT: The Start
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.6K 52
Tsunayoshi is the son of Sawada Nana and Sawada Iemitsu. His older twin Kitsunayoshi is also apart of their house hold. Iemitsu is always away, Nana...
56.8K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...
45.2K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...
132K 5.2K 18
Tsuna got hit by the ten year bazooka, unfortunately.... A certain mechanic had previously decided to 'upgrade it' Now Tsuna is stuck in his five yea...