-Counting Stars- An AoT/SnK F...

By iiPoundii

'Just because you feel you are weak doesn't mean that you are - it's a thought that passes everyone's minds... More

Counting Stars.1
A faraway dream. -2.
The soldier's labour. 3
Loving Friendships.4
Unspoken Chants. ~5
A dim light amid death. ~6
Despairing Memories. ~7
Encounter Mankind ~8
A shocking truth...-9
Brother? -10.
Burning smoke -11.
The plan. -12
Downfalls of the plan. -13
Court ~14
The scouts recruitment. 15
Levi and the test. 17
Zachary and the intro to the expedition. 18
The expedition. Part 1. Ep19
The expedition Part 2 Ep 20
The expedition part 3 ep 21
The expedition part 4 ep 22
A sad loss but hopeful sacrifice. 23
Annie. 24
The end. 25
Thank you!!!!!

The reunion - good or bad? 16.

8 3 0
By iiPoundii

"Salute!" The new soldiers were all gathered infront of the stables where horses heads were reaching out of the gates. "I'm squad leader Ness" He had a few lines of a beard and a white towel like hat ontop of his black hair. "And this is my favourite horse, Shallot." He stroked the brown horses nose. "She likes chewing hair so watch out if you don't want to go bald! Nice to meet you. W-wait!!" The horse began chewing on his cap to show that he had no hair on the top. "Stop it shallot!" He twisted the cap back in place.

Training the next day mostly consisted of formations that captain Erwin devised rather than field training. Unfortunately, Erens position on the map was no where to be seen.

"You recruits will be here." Ness had a stick in his hand and pointed at a place on the diagram. "Between the wagon escort and the scout support squad, " he started. I held the pencil in my hand and began scribbling my notes down, Armin and Mikasa doing the same. I looked up and continued to listen ", you'll be moving with the spare horses, and relaying communications. We of the special operations squad will be here in the centre of the rear, on standby-"

I struck my hand up. "Yes...?"

"Eliza."

"Ah yes. What is it, Eliza?"

I breathed in. "Do you know if Eren Jaeger is in that special operations squad?" Armin and Mikasa looked at me then back at ness.

"Yes. He will be amongst Levi and his team."

I gasped silently. "Is it possible for anyone else to joint their team before the expedition?"

"I'm not entirely sure. I will have to contact Commander Erwin." Then he peered at me. "Why?"

"I-I was just wondering." I laid back and hunched my shoulders. "Can I speak to Erwin myself? I'm in need of talking to him anyway."

"Sure."

"O-Okay."

"Well, that will be it for today folks. Your training will start tomorrow so get some rest today."

I walked along the corridor in my uniform, my arms swinging back and forth as thoughts came into my head.

Would Erwin even remember me?? Or should I say father???

I continued walking, my head bowed so it faced the floor as I continued questioning. Then my shoulder bumped into something, knocking my feet out so I lost control and tumbled onto the floor onto my backside. "Nigh..." I felt my head, the side hurting.

"Are you okay????!!" I heard a voice say. It was soft and high, a voice I have not head of before. She bent down for me to realise that she had shoulder length ginger hair with big orange eyes, and she had a worried face. "I'm so sorry. I should be more careful!"

"No, no it's my fault. I was looking down at the time because I had thoughts whirling in my head. Sorry." I tried to pick myself up.

"Let me help." She grabbed under my shoulder and pulled me up. "I hope you wasn't hurt. "

"Nah, I'm okay." I snapped my jaw in place and bristled up my jacket. "Oh, well seeing as you are here, do you know where Commander Erwin is at this moment? I need to talk to him about something."

"Oh! Well he will be in his office, looking at reports because it's a Thursday. "

"Can I have the directions to his office?"

"Course. I'll take you there." Me and her began walking through the dim corridors. "I'm Petra by the way. Petra Ral."

"I'm Eliza." I had no idea what name to us so I used both. "Eliza Smith-Jaeger"

"Are you somehow related to Eren Jaeger??" Petra asked.

"I suppose." I looked at her sternly. "You can keep secrets, right?"

"Of course!!"

"Well... Erwin is my real father but I was raised with the jaeger family."

Petra's mouth opened ." Oh my!!!" Then she tuned her voice down to a whisper. "How do you know for sure??"

"The two rose regiment leaders told me. And I can believe them."

"Yeah I suppose so. Is that the reason why you wanted to talk to Erwin?"

"Well, that's one of the reasons anyway."

"What's the other reason??"

I was quite uncomfortable with all of these questions but I answered anyway. "I....I wanted to see if I can join the special operations squad...so I can protect Eren....."

Petra blinked at me. "Well, I happen to be in that squad." She grinned "only the best of the best can join that squad. It took me years just like it had with everyone else's! You would of have to be AMAZING to go straight in when you've only just joint."

"Well, I can prove to them that I do belong there. You see." I smiled.

"I believe in you. I hope to see you there!" She stopped. "We've made it!" Good luck!" And with that, Petra was gone.

I blew through my lips. "I can do this. I know I can." I pushed open the large brown door with both of my hands. There he was, signing papers with a man next to him with a funny looking nose and blonde hair. Erwin looked up at me and smiled as I walked closer to his desk.

"Eliza!!" He said, getting out of his seat to stand up.

Tears filled my eyes. "Father..." We embraced there and then.

"I'm so glad your here-" then he stopped and sat back down. "Grisha and Carla should be looking after you, not sending you to be a soldier!"

"Carla's dead." I said solemnly. "In the wall Maria breech...by a Titan. I have no idea where Grisha went, he just left the house telling Eren about the basement."

"So you have been living alone for five years?!"

"Sort of , yeah." I looked at him. "They didn't want us to join the scouts, but since Carla died I wanted to become a soldier and I guess take revenge amongst Titans."

He smirked. "I see. Well let's say from now on I will look after you as your father."

"W-What happened to mother?" I asked.

Erwin turned his chair to face the window. "Your mother was beautiful. She had beautiful blue eyes and long glossy brown hair to her waist. Your mother was called Nadie Smith - She was Kloe Heruman before she married me and changed her name. We lived outside the walls, in a place Called Paradis. We were best friends for years, until we shared our first kiss under the cherry tree and began our relationship. We were not allowed to be together because we were from different places, but we did so anyway despite the rules. But one day, a soldier called Sean caught us holding hands and demanded execution. We ran away, and found These Three walls, and made our home in Wall Maria. She was stayed at home while being pregnant with you, while I trained to be a soldier. During my training, I was sent home for your mother was in labour, so we called a doctor to our slum cottage and.." He turned the chair so he can look at me. "Gave birth to a baby boy called Zachary or Zach. He had blonde hair like me and chubby cheeks, green clover eyes, nice skin and very healthy. Your mother was just fine, smiling. But then she Began panting again to find out she was in labour with you. You was so small, with blue misty eyes and such pale skin - so skinny too!! Your mother held you with her weak arms and whispered 'I love you' in your ear." Then she paused and looked at me with tears soiling down his cheeks. "Your mother gave you to me as I held you and Zachary in my arms. She said 'I can't go on. It's too much. You have to look after them , no matter what. Don't give up even if they are a pain. I love you all.' I kissed her forehead as she spoke her last living breath. She died. I couldn't look after you both, and the doctor who helped Nadie was Grisha, and offered to look after you so I raised Zachary. He's a nice helpful boy and is in this very regiment, and said he would love to meet you. I'm so sorry I couldn't give you a proper childhood but I promise I would redeem myself if you give me another chance."

I looked at him and nodded. "Of course I would! As long as you tell me everything about mother."

"Yes, obviously!" Erwin - no - father wiped his tears away and smiled. "Let's restart!"

Tomorrow I shall see Zachary and tell everything to Eren Everything's gone so perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 15 4
After Mikasa's parents are killed tragically by human traffickers when she's only 9, the Jaeger family takes her in and adopt her. At first, she thou...
69.3K 2.3K 21
- UNDER HEAVY EDITING. "so let us keep fighting, because until humanity gives up, we have not lost this war." you ran away from marley to start a new...
3.5K 59 39
Greta Jaeger was born in the Shiganshina District into a loving family consisting of her father, mother, and older brother, Eren. Her childhood frien...
37.1K 876 40
After discovering her power, Emma and Eren find a way off the paradise island. Towards the other titan shifters. Emma was the key to help them free...