Gotham Imagines and Preferenc...

By PuddinPop183

I am open to requests! I will do anything or anyone that you want except I won't do anything homosexual, I ca... More

Imagine- Jim Gordon
Preference #1: His favorite thing about you
Preference #2: Outfit that you wear on your first date
Preference #3: Your Best Friend
Preference #4: Your engagement ring
Preference #5: Song that reminds him of you guys
Imagine-Alfred Pennyworth
Jim Gordon-Wedding
Bruce Wayne-Wedding
Alfred Pennyworth- Wedding
Jerome Valeska- Wedding
Edward Nygma-Wedding
Preference #6: His favorite physical trait of yours
Imagine- Jerome Valeska
Preference #7: How you met
Gif Preference #1
Proper Date/Imagine-Jerome Valeska
Song Preference-Bruce Wayne
Preference #8: Where you go for your honeymoon
Preference #9-A day at the beach
Imagine-Edward Nygma
Fears
Fears/ Part 2
Fears/ Part 3
Good vs Bad, I've Been With Both
OMG!!!!!
My Drawings
Our Little Team
Thank You!
Song Preference -Edward Nygma
She's Mine
New Idea
She's Mine *Part 2*
Kidnapped
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! *Part 2*
Happy Birthday! *Part 3*
Preference #10: You guys' favorite scary movie to watch together
Save Me
Save Me *Part 2*
Innocence
He's Back
Preference #11: Matching Outfits
Break Out
I'm Not A Baby Anymore!
Spells
Spells *Part 2*
Preference #12: Your favorite place to hang out together
Can't Wait!
Oh, Bruce!
Preference #13 : Who you're related to in Gotham
I Hate You, I Love You
City Nights
City Nights *Part 2*
Hostage
Hostage *Part 2*
Wow!!
So Close
Movies
Movies *Part 3*
Nightmares
Nightmares *Part 2*
The Assistant
Comfort
Another World
Another World *Part 2*
Another World *Part 3*
Escape Route
Mentally Intact
King Of My Heart
Rebel
Rebel *Part 2*
Violins
Getaway
Getaway *Part 2*
King of My Heart *Part 2*
Missing You
You are...
Acceptance
The Only Way
Stay
Protect Me
Hello
The Office
We All Scream For Ice Cream!
Stay *Part 2*
King Of My Heart *Part 3*
Capture
Proper Date/Imagine-Jerome Valeska (Part 2)
La Fiesta
2 A.M.
Memories
Proven
Magic
Losing My Mind
Losing My Mind *Part 2*
Losing My Mind *Part 3*
I'm Back Finally!
Ravashing!
Winter Nights
I Fall Apart

Movies *Part 2*

1.1K 26 8
By PuddinPop183

As requested by mysterygirl12453

I pressed the button on the oven to 350° and I placed the brownies in. Today, I am just baking so that everything's ready for Oswald's 'business' meeting tonight. I stirred the mashed potatoes and flipped the chicken in the fry pan while I thought about the movie I had watched yesterday.

Of course, I had laughed it off, but I couldn't stop thinking about how her life was similar to mine. I had never really been able to find love until Oswald came along. "Hey, could you get that for me?" Interrupting my thoughts, I heard the phone ring. "Yeah." I called back to him as I answered the call.

"Hello?" The person on the other end seemed 'busy'. "Y-yes?" I was confused, for they had called us. "Oh- sorry- um... tell penguin that I'll be attending tonight. Would you?" I heard screams and a 'shush!' on the other line. "Okay, I'll tell him." The line went dead and I sighed, walking up to Oswald's room.

I knocked on the door and after I heard a shuffle and a 'hold on', he opened it. "Yeah?" I just stared at him for a moment, then leaned in to peck him on the lips. "The person who called said they would be attending tonight." I turned on my heel and walked back into the kitchen.

After a while, Oswald sat in the chair beside me at our kitchen table. I had my head resting on my hand and I still couldn't stop thinking about Bridget's life compared to mine.

I noticed his hand was reaching for mine, so I took it. "What's wrong?" I squirmed in my seat a little, then looked into his eyes. "Do you love me?" My voice cracked a little. "Of course I do, " he was confused, "why would you think that I don't?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I've just been thinking... you know... about how my life was." I took a deep breath and he scooted closer to me. "I used to be so... unlucky, I guess. I mean, you know how I was. My boyfriend cheated on me who was also my boss and basically made my life horrible. I feel for her." Tears fell down my cheeks and he wiped them, "You feel for who?"

"Her... Bridget. On the movie I watched yesterday?" His mouth made an 'o' shape and he nodded. "So, you think I would cheat on you?" I looked down and shrugged my shoulders. He bent down on his knees in front of me and held my chin. "Hey... I love you, Y/N." Tears fell down his cheeks as well. "You are the love of my life. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you and I-I couldn't ever even imagine living a life without you in it, okay?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug.

He kissed all over my face and I giggled a little and that put a small grin on his face. "I can cancel the meeting tonight, if you're not up for it." I shook my head, smiling. "I'm okay." I whispered, kissing his lips softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 320 37
"𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?" 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲. "𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬." 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚...
7.9K 189 31
a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) ended (1/11/21)
373K 7.1K 48
-I take requests as long as they have no smut!!!- Request any male Gotham character x female reader! Warning, reading this book may cause various si...
4.4K 123 11
This is a community project worked on by @GirlandHerKeyboard and @Elliot_Michael_! These fabulous writers and myself are working on prompts and takin...