Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 109

170K 5.2K 28.6K
By StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

"Louis, I'm pregnant." My mum is capable of getting the words out of her mouth even after my reaction to it all.

"Pregnant? Pregnant. You're pregnant?" I'm practically yelling now. She's got to be fucking kidding! This is a complete joke!

Me and her have discussed this whole topic in the past. The topic of having more children and shit! She works hard enough to keep a roof over my head and hers how will she manage to have another under it?

"Yes Louis I'm-" She grabs her stomach, moving her hand around. You can't even tell she's pregnant in the first place!

"I heard what you fucking said! Don't you dare tell me that, that kid is Thomas's! You've known the fucker for a few months! Now you're pregnant? Was this supposed to be some kind of surprise? Well surprise to fucking me!" I snap at her. She's only known this fucking Thomas for a few months, now she's having his kid? To hell with it! How can she do this to me? She can barely support me and her living in this house, let along another kid. All she's doing is digging the hole of her problems in deeper.

"Louis, please. This is your mother you're talking to." Anne raises her voice. As much as I want to yell at her too, I know it isn't her fault.

"I'm sorry Anne but I can't accept this. You yourself know this is wrong!" It's all so fucking wrong and not to mention that they've used this as the time to tell me this. What the fuck is wrong with them?! I've only been home for five minutes and this fucking happens?

"Yes, Louis I do know it's wrong. All you can do is try to help your mum with it and support the decisions she makes." At least I know she's kind of on my side, kind of. "Look at your mother, you have her in tears now." I look over at my mum. Her hand wipes the tears streaming down her face. If she's doing this to make me feel pity for her, it's not working.

"I can't." I say, shaking my head. "I'm sorry. " There's no way I can continue with this, not now. I need space, a place to breathe, and take it all in. It's too much, too much. It's all too much to take I'm at once, so fast. I've just come home only to know ten minutes later that my mother is pregnant?!

Without further remorse, I leave the room, running. This house won't help, I need to get out. I need Harry.

With a swift motion, I pull my phone out of my pocket as I step out of the front door of the house. One ring, two, three, four, five, no answer. Where is he?

I look around the street but there aren't any signs of him. Maybe I can walk it off? Just maybe. This is too much to come to. Paris and the drama there was one thing, now this? My mum pregnant? It's like right when my puzzle is fitting right back like it was after being dismantled, a piece is misplaced and I'm left to fix it again and find a way to put it back together.

Life's been so complicated lately, can't I just get a break for once?

My mind searches for reason in the situation, trying to find something that will help. Talking to someone might just be what I need. Maybe if I get someone else's perspective of things, they'll help me in making a decision if I want to fight this or go with it.

Harry didn't answer, my only other options are Niall, Liam and Dominic. If anything, none of them will bother answering. They've all come back from Paris, they're being reunited with their families, out for dinner, talking, having a good time, who am I do disrupt that. No one, but it won't hurt to hope they're not in the middle of something important.

I find myself searching through my contacts list, my finger hovers over Niall's name. No, he won't answer, if he does he won't come. My subconscious tells me, it's right. He's probably back at his house, caring due his sick mother. He didn't really mention her back in Paris but it was pretty obvious he was worried sick about her, even if he didn't show it. Not only that but he also had a soon-to-be-girlfriend waiting for him with his mother. There goes one of my options. The only reasonable people to call now would be Liam or Dominic. Either one of then will work.

Before I know it I have the phone pressed to my ear, hearing the ringing of it, waiting for them to answer.

On the fifth ring they answer. "Louis?" Liam's voice clear on the line.

I'm stuck, no words coming out. What am I supposed to say? "Hey, erm I wanted to ask you something, if you don't mind." The words come a lot slower than intended. My voice fidgety at first.

"Um yeah, sure. Is there something wrong?" Very very wrong. I'll try not to exaggerate with the whole thing so I won't look like an idiot.

"Quite wrong. Look, I don't know if it's too much to ask but would you consider meeting up? I'll understand if you're busy, I mean you just came home not even an hour ago. If you say no I'll completely understand, I swear." The line becomes silent for a few seconds. The longer Liam is taking to answer, the more my stomach turns.

"Live life to the fullest, never reject a friend in need," Again with his motivational quotes, typical Liam, "Where do you want to meet up? Your house?" He says after taking a deep sigh, he doesn't sound like himself. Jet lag? That can't be, we were only on the plane for an hour and there's no time zone difference.

"Out of all places, my house is the place I'm trying to escape. What about the park, the one closest to our school?" I'm not sure if he's doing this voluntarily or he's forcing himself to. Either way, I need him and I can't miss out on this simply because I feel bad for making him do this.

"Be there in ten." The line goes dead.

I get to thinking as I walk to the park, I had gotten a head start when I was talking to Liam. Soon I'll be there, no more than five minutes. Those five minutes are enough to make my head go crazy. What if Liam takes my mum's side, I'll just look like an idiot. Then there's the positive side, if he takes my side. If he does what'll happen next? I can't go back to my mum and tell her "don't have that baby!" 'Cause it doesn't work that way. There's literally no solution to it at all. In the end I'm going to have to learn to deal with it. Thank god I'm done with this place this year, I can go off to UNI and forget that I have a half-sister. A sister.

It hadn't clicked in my mind yet that it was a girl. No I can't change the outcome of things, which sucks, but I might as well start facing facts now. Not going to lie, I hate this, I absolutely hate it! I can't believe I'm actually thinking of this shit. Facing the facts already? What's gotten into me?

Surprisingly by the time I snap out of my thoughts, I find myself at the park. Didn't take so long, wow.

"Louis!" Liam yells from his car as drives into the parking lots. It's a small car, old too. He's said there's no point in buying a car when there's a better an new one right around the corner. Simple and effective is what he calls it, and saving money too.

"That was fast," I say, he steps out of the car dark circles under his eyes like he hasn't slept.

"Yeah, so what's wrong?" He asks, guiding me to the small bench under one of the trees. "Is it about Harry?" He knows me all to well. I'm always calling him to help with my problems with Harry, but this time it's different. Very different.

I take a seat on the wooden bench, Liam follows.

"Not this time," I say, hesitantly. "it's about my mum. She's, um, pregnant." His eyes grow wide, the smile that spreads on his face is exactly what I didn't want to see.

"That's great Louis! You're going to be a big brother, you'll have a sibling to look after and oh that's great news!" Shit. Now I'm starting to regret my decision in calling Liam. Dominic would've been the better option. Might as well get to what I'm trying to say before he takes her side in this situation. \

I turn to Liam, ready to let it out.

"Liam, I didn't call you to help me with 'good news'," I'm yelling at him, something that I shouldn't be doing but I can't help it, "I hate that my mother's going to have a kid! Do you have any idea who the father is? He's only been with her for a few months and now she's pregnant! He literally just got with her to knock her up and that's it. Who the hell does that? Date a woman, then impregnate her! You think that's good news?" I snap at him. It's wrong since he doesn't know everything, neither do I but I have to let it out somehow.

"Calm down! How was I supposed to know that?" He waves his hand in front of him, his brows crease in anger and confusion.

"Sorry," I'm quick to apologize before he can tell me even more shit.

"Okay so I understand that you're pissed about your mum, what are you going to do about it?" He jumps right to what I wanted.

"Nothing?"

"Exactly. You can't do anything. We're not little kids anymore that think that they've bought them at the store and you can return. Reality check, your mum's having a baby, done deal." No arguing with that, he's right. It's done with. I'm just wasting his time, I don't even know what my point here is, or what I'm trying to say.

"I'm sorry. I needed someone to pour out to, you know?" Liam nods his head, understanding what I'm trying to say. He can't blame it all on me, can he?

"Louis," He rests his hand on my shoulder, "there's a reason why your mum did that." Reason? It must be a good enough reason to be bringing another living soul into the hell of place called earth.

I take a moment to laugh a bit, shaking my head as I look up at the sky. "Really? What can possibly be a good enough reason to get pregnant from a man you've known for a few months?"

"You know why. Louis, she knows you won't be there with her forever. There's a future ahead of you. UNI, life, relationships, and who knows if you'll even get to those events. I don't mean to bring any negativity into your life right now but you have to face the facts. She simply just wants another child that will be there when you're gone." I hate this, I hate how everything he's just said proves a point. I'm only making this harder on myself.

"She doesn't want to be lonely." I mumble my words. Liam catching them when I do.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Think of it this way, she won't be as lonely if there's someone with her. Whether it be the baby or the guy she got pregnant by, she won't be alone." Liam stands up off the bench, now towering in front of me.

"So I have to face it, even if I don't completely agree with the decisions she's made and will make?" I look up at Liam as he nods his head, lips pressed in a flat line, and eyes closed.

"Not only her Louis. She won't be the only one affected by it, think of all the people around you. They'll be a part of it too. Remember that quote from the book?" There are as so many quotes from it that I've lost track of them. Only one of them is suitable for our discussion.

"'I'm a grenade and at some point I'm going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties'" I say, questioning if that's the one he's applying to what we're saying.

"Listen to yourself saying it. You're a grenade and so am I. You'll want to make sure you don't leave the people around you mourning for too long. Minimize the casualties around you. Your mum is only one of them. I'm not trying to get off topic but something came up that brings me to tell you this now."

Everything he's said makes sense, he's right about it all. I can't expect everyone around me to be okay.

"Who are the rest of the casualties?" I ask, knowing who's he's going to mention.

"Harry." I knew it.

"What you're trying to say is that my mum is having a baby to keep her company if I leave to where ever this road ahead takes me, and that Harry needs to find someone else too?" Seeing Harry have someone else would be devastating, even more than my mum having a baby.

"Almost. You're mum is only one casuality, she's taking care of it though. Harry can't. Why? Because you haven't told him what you're hiding."

No matter what I do, I don't think I can ever bring myself to telling Harry the truth. It's not that I don't want to but because I don't want to lose him.

"By telling him, it'll minimize the impact it has on him?" I ask.

"It's either that or you leave him before you hurt him." Leave? Never.

"I can't do that. I'm sorry. What if I don't leave him, or tell him?"

"He'll hate you." His words burn at my chest, making it hard to come to a conclusion. We started off talking about my mum and now it's back to Harry. Somehow everything always ends up affecting Harry. I'm left to think about my option and explore them. "I don't know if you were looking for an answer in this frenzy with your mum but just let her do whatever makes her happy. I'm not saying to agree with the decisions she's made but pretend to. Not only that but you don't have to get along with the baby's father either." He says it like there was no other option, but that's it, I'll do what I have to.

A deep sigh escapes from my mouth. "Okay," I stand up from the bench following Liam to his car.

"Want a ride home? I have to go run some errand before though. So if you're willing to tag along I can take you." He's being rather nice after what we've discussed. He knows it's not easy to be talking about those kinds of things.

"Please." I take his offer, getting inside his not-so-luxurious car. I can't be complaining either way, at least he has a car. It's small, simple, and works, nothing else is needed.

As soon as we're both buckled into our seats, Liam pulls out of the park's driveway. "Don't take this the wrong way but why didn't you ask Harry to listen to you about your mum?" He says, turning on the blinker to head to the right.

"He didn't answer, apparently he had some business to take care of." Now that I think of it, maybe he knew about this whole thing. After all he didn't exactly say what he was going to do. That being the reason why he left so suddenly.

"Taking care of business in a cemetery? That's a first." I look over at Liam before I respond to his remark.

"W-What?"

Liam turns to look over at me. He looks at me like if I had a clue at what he was saying. "Yeah, he was parking right in front of it when I was coming to see you. Can't imagine what exactly he was going to take care of." Harry at a cemetery?

"Can you take me there?" I ask, my stomach turning at the only imaginable thing he's doing there.

"Um, sure." Liam says when taking a sharp turn around. The chances of him being there are slight.

....

"He's there!" I open the car's door while Liam's still driving. The car comes to a sudden halt when
Liam steps on the brake. If it weren't for that I would've jumped out of the car without thinking.

I find myself running towards where Harry is at, he's the only one in the cemetery.

By the time I turn around, Liam's already left. Great. There's no turning back.

Harry's seated on the grass, I'm finally close enough to see him clearly. In front of him lies the the gravestone with Sam Turner in graved on it. Is he really doing this now?

My feet seem to find a mind of their own as I walk further into the graveyard with the feeling of the many souls still lingering here. It's an uneasy feeling, pressure builds around you, almost like a drowning feeling. I try to shake it off when I can hear Harry talking to the tomb of the person who caused him so much pain.

"You fucked up my life, for the best and worst," I can hear him say, "You made my life a living hell and heaven. The good thing is that all the good stuff is happening in my life now." Is he really saying this to him, even if he's not physically here? He continues with his speech,

"To me you were an obstacle I had to get over to get to the treasure, I've found that treasure." Treasure. I'm his treasure. He's talking about me. I'm unable to capture everything he's saying before he continues again,

"Even though you were afraid to tell me that you loved me, I finally found someone who isn't scared to admit it unlike you. But you know what? I should be thanking you. I should be thanking you because if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the person I love most today. Yeah, I said it, I love someone. The difference is, I know what love is now, what if feels like, I never felt that with you. At least not as strong. I love this boy, I do. I'll scream it to the whole world, at the top of my lungs if I have to. All thanks to you. I have my treasure. Louis' my treasure. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have him. It's like you introduced him into my life for the best. It's all because of you that I found someone who loves me and isn't afraid to say it. I found Louis and he, he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm here to thank you for giving me this opportunity in life to meet Louis, reunite with him because thanks to him, I now I have a purpose on life." He stands up from the grass, brushing off his jeans but the looks of it. Harry takes one last look at it and says his farewell to his past.

"This is my goodbye now, Sam.. Thank you for everything but it's time for me to move on to better things." That's it? It really is. The last with Sam is done with, no more fighting about him. No more bringing him into our life, our relationship. Inevitable tears begin to fall.

He takes a few steps back, looking around the place, still not acknowledging my presence until a few seconds after. His emerald green eyes grow wide once he sees me, lips parted in shock.

"H-How long have you been standing there?" He stutters.

"A while." I can't help but smile at the beautiful, exhilarating, heart warming words he's just said. He could never bring himself to telling me that face to face.

I wipe my eyes with the back of my sleeves to wipe off the tears. The look on his face changes, he's not scared anymore, afraid of what is think about what he said. I loved it.

"You'd really scream out to the world that you love me?" I ask, letting him know I heard what he's said.

Harry strides over to me, "In a heartbeat." He takes my hand in his, pulling me into his embrace. At this moment it feels like everything around us has vanished, it's only is two. The pressure of the place fades away.

Out of all the times we've been in each other's embrace, this has got to be the tightest we've held on. He's hugging me a little more each moment.

"You heard all of that?" Harry asks, the words muffled into my shoulder.

"Every single word." I admit, pulling away from him.

"I'm sorry if it sounded dumb I-"

"Shh," I place my fingers on top of his lips to shut him up. He doesn't need to give me an unnecessary explication for it.

Without thought, I step back closer to him, removing my finger from his lips. "Kiss me you fool."

He is a fool, a fool for falling for me and I'm in love with this fool.

Our lips lock together in a matter of seconds, no hesitation behind them. This is the start of something great. A new start.

....

"Pregnant?! That's fucking crazy! They haven't been together for at least a year and she's pregnant!" Harry shouts inside the car, hitting the steering wheel with his hands. We're parked outside my driveway, waiting for me to cool down.

"That's what I said!" Glad someone is on my side for once. Of course it'd be him to take it, he has no other option.

"I still can't believe it, you have to be joking!"

He laughs, still not believing what I've said, "I swear I'm not! Ugh the whole thing is insane."

Harry looks down at his phone, I stare out the window over the console.

"Um, I have to go. My mum's got something to say to me apparently. See you tomorrow at school?" I'd nearly forgotten we have school tomorrow, shit.

"Yeah yeah. I'll text you once I've finished talking to my mum about this whole thing. Okay?" I'm not sure if he's trying to get rid of me or if his mum is really calling him. Her car is no longer here, he must be telling the truth.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too," our lips find each other again, both of is reaching out over the glove compartment.

I get out of the car, closing the door behind me without looking back. That was that, now in to what I've been needing to face all day, my now pregnant mother.

Once I'm inside the house, I see my mum seated on the living room couch, rubbing her fingers on her temples.

"Mum?" She quickly stands up from the couch, walking over to me.

"Louis, I don't want to talk about it. Where have you been? I've been worried sick about you!" What?

"I've been out with Harry and Yes we do need to talk about this, that's why I'm here." She shakes her head, pissed off for some reason.

"Out with Harry? I see you two spent quite some time together by the looks of it." She points to my neck. Fucking shit.

"That didn't happen! Not today.."

"I don't care when it did! You won't be seeing Harry until those take off! End of story. Go to your room!" She's become a psycho! The only reason why she's flipping out on me is to get even, to have an excuse for her to be mad at me. Damn these mood swings are hitting her hard.

She walks past me, I follow behind her screaming at her. "I'm eighteen mum! You can't tell me what to do!"

"That is exactly my point," she keeps her voice down now, still angry, "You're my son and you can't tell me what to do, I can do that myself. As long as you're living under my roof, you'll follow my rules. For now until those take off, you're not leaving this house and no one is coming in. School will be the only exception." She's completely out of her mind!

"Fine then, I'll go live under a different roof!" I'm not going to be putting up with her shit. I take my phone out, my fingers fiddling trying to find Harry's number.

I came to try to reason with her only to have this happen? Bullshit.

{Please vote and comment :D Thank to so much for your patience! Sorry if this and the last chapters have been shit. I have a lot of things to do lately, it being the last month of school, I've been cramming things and trying to catch up on homework and stuff. So that's why I haven't been updating as often. I will say that the fanfic will be over by the end of June or beginning of July! EEEK! Anyway I will be updating Monday or Tuesday ☺️ Love you. Take care!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 318 19
A Larry Stylinson fanfiction written from a girl's POV.
400K 15.3K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
155K 7.9K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
9.8K 86 5
larry stylinson, mostly if not all bottom louis says completed but it'll be updated in time this is literally all very explicit boyxboy content. if y...