Tell me you don't love me ~ A...

Av TrueChuffz_28

For once Kara was happy. But it wasn't about her happiness. It was about keeping him safe. Even if she had to... Mer

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Not a chapter
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen (😭)
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Not a chapter (Sorry 😔)
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six (💑)
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
New fanfic Announcement
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Untitled part
URGENT!!!! PLEASE SIGN
New story update
Chapter forty-one
Christmas Story
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Sorry.
Chapter forty-five.
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven.
Chapter forty-eight ( 👫💍)

Chapter thirty-eight.

1.7K 65 10
Av TrueChuffz_28

" Cisco, my powers are back." Barry said as he walked into the workshop.

" Just in time my friend, the cuffs are ready." he said as he handed him the pair.

" So what's the plan?"

" You have to find a way to lead Dendron back here. And it better be genius because he's already proven that he's not stupid."

"Okay.....then what?"

" Then, I've programmed the training room with multiple little surprises. Throw him off his game, then cuff him." he said.

" What about his psychic powers? I think that's the real problem." Barry asked.

" Oh....right. Since everything we've tried hasn't been powerful enough, that's where this guy, comes in." he smiled.

Barry turned to see a middle aged guy with a tablet and a dorky cardigan on walk through the door.

"Winn??!" Barry asked clearly surprised as he walked up and pulled him into a man hug.

" What are you doing here man?" he smiled.

" Well, it's nice to see you too." he joked.

" So when I got stumped on how to make these dampeners fool proof, Mon-el suggested that we bring in a little help." Cisco explained.

"No offense, but isn't the reason that they never worked, was because they kept getting damaged?" Barry asked.

"Yes! But, Winn here, had an idea. Normally, we put the dampener in the crest of your suit, right? And as usual it's not a fight without a punch to the chest, so...."

" So.....there's this substance from our earth, called emphametal. It's literally the strongest metal to exist. Even Kara can't break it. So I figured, we could coat the dampener, and that way it wouldn't be damaged
whenever you guys fight." he smiled.

" You think that'll work?" Barry asked.

"Hey, I'm not a genius for nothing!" he quarreled.

" Okay, you guys get it ready and I'll suit up." Barry said.

" Let's get to work then." Cisco smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Mon-el!!!! You don't need to feed me!" Kara quarreled​ as Mon-el refused to let her exert herself in any way.

" Hey! You're not supposed to exert yourself! " he argued.

" Yeah! That's why I'm not fighting some villain. I think I can pick up a hamburger!" she huffed.

" Fine! But don't come asking me for any of my fries when you're being mean!" he countered.

" Wow, you guys are dumb." Alex rolled her eyes.

Kara kept silent as turned away from Mon-el with folded arms. But honestly, all she could think off were fries. She did want some.

Mon-el smirked because he knew exactly what she was thinking. So he sat where she couldn't avoid seeing him and ate each fry in front of her.

"Ugh!!! Just give em to me already!!" she shrieked.

"Aww, who's an angry Danvers." he laughed as he gave her the rest of his fries.

" So what's next?" she said while chewing.

" Cisco has a plan to stop Dendron which involves Winn who is downstairs right now." Alex said.

" Winn's here?" she asked.

"Yup. Cisco needed help so I made Alex go get him." Mon-el said.

" When did that happen?" Kara asked.

" When you were drooling." he smirked.

Kara smacked him against his shoulder.

" Owww!!! I see your strength is coming back." he said holding his shoulder.

" Anyways......why aren't you guys helping Barry?" Kara asked.

Mon-el snorted.

" Because he doesn't want help. Honestly, if he was just gonna end up fighting Dendron by himself, I don't see the reason he needed to bring us here and almost get you killed." he said, clearly pissed.

"Mon-el......." Kara warned.

"I'm just saying." he held up his hands in surrender.

" Kara, don't worry about it. I'm sure they'll get him this time." Alex said, touching her leg.

"But......"

" Look, if Barry needs help when the time comes, I'll be there no matter if he wants it not. That's a promise." Mon-el said a little aggressively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Barry, we're all set." Cisco said over the phone.

"Time to get this guy." Barry said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Dendron!!!" Barry screamed in the middle of the city.

He had raced deep enough into the city so that he would make a scene. And it was working. People had put their busy schedules on hold to stare at him, wondering why the Flash was screaming randomly into the sky.

But it wasn't working on the audience that he really wanted. Dendron was nowhere to be found. He needed to figure out a way to get him here. And the sooner the better.

So he ran. He ran in complete circles repeatedly on a small surface of the floor until he had generated enough lightning to throw.

Only this time, he wasn't throwing it at an opponent. He was throwing it at the sky.

The jolt of electricity shot up into the air creating an entire band of lightning over the city.

Then he saw him.

So he waited. When he looked up he saw his brother starting at him viciously.

"You escaped." he sneered.

"How?"

"It doesn't matter." he responded.

"Then why call me here." he asked.

" Because I'm tired. I'm done. You want to kill me? This is your chance." he proposed.

" What's the catch?" he asked disbelievingly.

"Not what. Who." he smirked.

"You wanna kill me? Then you're gonna have to catch me first." Barry challenged. Then he sped off.

Dendron followed, closely trailing behind. Barry made an extra couple blocks before heading towards Star Labs, just not to make it too obvious.

"That's it Barry, reel em in" Cisco said through the comms.

Barry ran straight into the training room as the rest of the team waited in the cortex.

Kara had healed but she was still slightly limping due to the direct injury to her leg. Mon-el and Alex were at both her sides, helping her.

Barry came to a stop as Cisco cut the lights.

" Where are you, Barry?" he sneered.

Then a spotlight turned on. And the cardboard cut out of Mary showed up. Dendron faltered slightly upon seeing his dead mother.

He sped past the cutout when another one showed up. This time it was his least favorite foster parents. He backed away quickly. But unfortunately he backed into another one of Cisco's traps. A cutout of Barry smiling with his parents. That one sent him over the edge. He raced through all of them, knocking them down.

He was getting angrier by the second.

" You think this'll work Allen?! Come out!" he said.

With no answer he started to use his telepathy to force himself into Barry's mind and find his location. But it wasn't working.

"What?"

"Not what, who." Barry said as he came out of nowhere and punched him straight in the face. He fell on his back.

Barry then tried to cuff him but he knocked the pair out of his hands. And because the lights were dimmed down so much, he couldn't find them.

"Cisco!!!!" Barry screamed.

Dendron and Barry were full on fighting now. This was it, speed vs speed.

Barry grabbed him by his shoulders and put him in a headlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Someone needs to get these back up cuffs to Barry and quick!" Cisco looked around the room.

"Just turn the lights back on!" Alex shouted.

"I can't. They're stuck!" he replied.

"I'll do it." Mon-el volunteered quickly as leant Kara completely on Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then he superspeed to the training room amidst the darkness and he saw them. He quickly strapped the cuffs onto Dendron's hands a little to harshly. When they lit up blue, Barry let go of him.

" Thank you. Cisco we got him!" Barry shouted through the comms.

Then the lights turned back on and Barry found the missing cuffs and picked them up.

" Fixed the lights guys!" Cisco joked while everyone looked at him annoyed. Especially Alex.

Dendron sat on the floor with his feet outstretched and his arms together.

Mon-el didn't want to look at him so he turned to leave, but he spoke.

"How's your girl?" he mocked.

Mon-el stopped dead in his tracks.

" I must've really done a number on her, didn't I?" he chuckled.

Mon-el turned around immediately and shouted, "Shut up!!!"

" Yup, the girl of steel became inept because of me. Otherwise she'd be down here, not you."

Mon-el immediately curled his fists in anger.

" Man, what I wouldn't give to have her neck in my hands again. To see her gasping for air." he grinned.

That was it. Mon-el snapped.

He superspeed to where he was on the floor and grabbed him by his neck and threw him into the wall forcefully.

"Mon-el!" Barry shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire team was watching in shock at Mon-el's anger. Kara was upset.

"I need to get down there."

"Kara, you're still not fully healed. You can't!" Alex warned her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mon-el picked Dendron from the pile of rubble he was now laying in and began punching him in the face repeatedly. It wasn't long before his face was a bloody mess.

"Mon-el stop!!!" Barry shouted. But Mon-el ignored him.

" I told you. I told you if you so much so as touched her again that I would kill you!!!!" he sneered as he let go of his collar.

But he then opted to grab him by his neck and lifted him into the air as if he were a feather.

" You like the idea of choking others? Well this is how it feels!!!!!" he screamed. Dendron was gasping for air as his face paled.

"Mon-el!!" Barry shouted as he pulled him off of Dendron. Dendron fell into the same pile of rubble that he was previously in.

" What are you doing?! We caught him! You don't need to torture him!!" he argued.

" Why not?!!! He clearly didn't give a damn when he plunged a freakin knife into my girlfriend's stomach!!! Or did you forget about that?!!" he fired back, still angry.

" No I didn't forget! But we had a plan and it worked! Now we can lock him up for good!!" Barry replied.

" The plan worked??!! If I didn't come running in here at the last second, he would've gotten away again! Because all of a sudden you didn't want help!" he screamed.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means......you come to our earth, ask for our help, and in giving it, Kara almost dies, then you decide you have a plan to take down Jackass over there by yourself!!!! So what the hell was the point of bringing us here then?!! So that Kara could play patient and then go home?!!" he asked.

"Mon-el......."

" You know, you are just as responsible as he is for her getting hurt!!!" he pushed Barry back with his index finger.

" For her limping around because she can't  stand on her own! For her crying on my shoulder because she felt she was so close to death!!! So excuse me for wanting to bash his face in to repay the favor!!!!" he screamed as he stormed off.

Barry didn't have any words to counter everything Mon-el had said.

Maybe he was right.

Vote, comment, the usual.
Comment if you want a Christmas fic!!! I will write my idea. But only if u guys want it!!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

34.5K 748 16
Mon-El is still in love with Kara, but is it to late to tell her? And what happens if he does? I don't own these characters
180K 5.5K 45
Kara was strong. Mon-El knew that. { #777 in fan fiction } {COMPLETED} [full summary inside] [after supergirl 2.14] [featured on the Wattpad Superh...
26.7K 546 17
Have you ever wondered what Kara's life would be like if Mon-el never left for the future? If she was able to beat Rhea without sending him away? Thi...
25.5K 1K 33
In this fan fiction, all if the characters in Supergirl are in high school. Kara is an alien from Krypton, Clark/Kal el had arrived only 14 years bef...