Old Best Friend, New Fame

بواسطة Skymmac

Emma and Austin have been friends since they were little. After Austin leaves for tour by being discovered on... المزيد

Old Best Friend: New Fame
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY!!!
Chapter 10
Ew.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

95 2 1
بواسطة Skymmac

Chapter Three

It's now been a week since Austin came back. Austin's throwing a party to get back together with his friends and things like that. Some of his celeberty friends are coming too. That'll be cool and alittle weird. I don't know why I feel that way just because I guess I'm still getting used to him being a celeberty in the first place so, we'll see how that goes. I go on a big trampoline I have in my backyard. My backyard is pretty big, so there is alot of space for this and for my dog to run around. I hear the doorbell from inside my mom can get it. Then Austin comes in the backyard.

"He-ay" I say jumping. I stop jumping and wait for the trampoline to stop bouncing.

"Hey." He says smilling. "Having fun?" He asks, I guesture him to come in with me. He joins me.

"What's up?" I ask. I sit down he sits down too.

"Nothing just thought I'd stop by. Listen, I know this was on Monday but we never really got around to talking about... the kiss." He says. That's right, we acted like it never even happend. I still don't know if he liked it or didn't.

"Okay.." I say awkwardly not knowing if I want to hear what's going to come out of his mouth. He sighs. Uh oh..

"I really like you Em, and I don't know if you feel the same way, and I don't want to ruin our friendship, and it's taken me the past two years if I should tell you how I really feel. I decided to tell you now just in case I have to go anywhere again without you. The whole reason I became famous is because of you" I freeze "I wrote the songs that I got discovered by, the songs were about you."

I don't know what to say, I know he's waiting for a responce. Without realizing what I do I kiss him and elevate myself onto both of my knees I put my hands behind his head. He puts his hands on my waist. My hands slide down his head to the bottom of his neck I hold the bottom hairs from his head. I free his lips from mine. He looks at me he bites his lip. I kiss him again, I can't stay away. I stop again.

"I hope that means a yes" He says and grins I hug him around his neck. After that we just lay down on the trampoline. He takes my hand as we're laying down. We just start talking after that.

I wake up thinking I'm in my bed but then see these white dots on the roof, I realize there is no roof and I'm not in my bed. I examin my surroundings and see Austin sleeping and us on the tranpoline. We must've fallen asleep. I see Austin's phone going on and off, he's still sleeping I grab his phone and see who's calling him. It's his mom. I look at the time it's ten o'clock p.m. I realise my hand is still intertwined with his. I don't know if I should wake him or let him sleep. I decied to let him sleep. I start snooping on his phone. I look at pictures and video's he has. Then I find video's that were suppouse to go to me.

"Hey Em. Since I don't get to talk to you in person I'm going to record video's and show you them when I see you again. I miss you already." I watch all of them. They took three hours to watch them all. I then go back to laying down looking up at the stars. I find myself drifting back to sleep.

I wake up again but this time it's morning. I sit up. "Hello Aurora." I look back and Austin's laying there awake. I rub my eyes.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know you stole my phone." He grins and sits up. My face turns alittle red. "Are you ready for my party tonight?"

"Crap, I still need to find an outfit." I see Austin roll his eyes.

"Girls." He says. I push him back so he's laying down. I sit down on his waist. He crosses his arms and uses them for a pillow. I put my hands on his chest.

"Come with me to go shopping and I'll show you how being a girl feels like." I grin. Austin takes my hands then he twists his arms to make mine bend so I'm brought closer to his face then he kisses me.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He says. A smile breaks out of my lips.

Austin and I go to the mall to find an outfit for me. We get there, and we get out of the car Austin grabs my hand. We go inside. One of the girls who walks by us freaks out "OH MY GOD IT'S AUSTIN!!!" I look back but Austin keeps walking. I find clothes to try on. I try on a top that has no arm straps and shows the bottom part of my stomach and short ripped jeans. It's my favorite in the store I ask Austin how it looks. He smiles.

"It looks great."

"Are you just saying that because you want to get out of here?" I put my hands on my hips. Austin get's up walks over to me puts his hands on my neck and kisses me, I put my fingers on his chest. We finish kissing then I walk over to the counter to pay for it.

"I'll pay." Austin says before I give the lady money. I pay anyway.

"No thank's, Austin." The lady gives me my clothes I grab Austin's arm as I walk out. Then we go into a shoe store and I buy galaxy heels with spikes on them and they have gold shoe laces.

"Do you want to buy something." I say as pulling his shirt into my fist, he's looking at my lips. I pull his shirt towards me so our lips meet. I only let him kiss me for like three seconds. Then we go in his car. When we start driving Austin gets a phone call.

"Crap, it's my mom. I didn't call her last night." He stops the car carelessly. "Sorry." He says about his driving. He answers the phone. "Hey, mom." He puts it on speaker.

"Where are you?!"

"I'm at the mall with Emma."

"You were there the whole night?"

"No, I slept over Em's house."

"You should have told me."

"I didn't know I was going to fall asleep there though so I never had the chance."

"Where'd you sleep?"

"Me and Em were on the tranpoline then we fell asleep."

"Emma's with you right now?"

"Yes, mom. I told you that."

"Are you coming home now?"

"Yeah, we were just about to and then you called so I stopped."

"Okay can I speak to Emma." I look at Austin alittle scared. I rather not talk to her but I do anyway.

"Hi." I say polietly.

"Hi sweet heart. Did you hear all that we were talking about?"

"Yes."

"Was he telling the truth?"

"So now you don't trust me?!" Austin raises his voice. I laugh then I rub my hand against his arm, he holds my hand.

"Yes he was telling the truth, we're in the car right now."

"Okay darling, thank you. Goodbye."

"Bye." I say. Austin hangs up. Austin kisses my hand. He restarts the car and drives home. I catch Austin looking at me a few times. Then he notices me seeing him look at me. (Confusing right?)

"You're beautiful." He says to me. I blush, smile then look down. We get back. Austin lives next to me. So it makes it eaiser for him. He parks in between my house and his house. "I'll see you tonight okay?" I nod. I put my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist to hug. Then we go in our houses.

I do the same routine as the show, I shower, comb and dry my hair, get dressed and then do my hair. Only this time for my hair I made lose curls. I put on makeup like eyeliner, light pink lipstick and pink lipgloss, I put on silver, gold and brown for eye shadow, and light blush. I put silver hoop earings on, a charm bracelet, a necklace that has a crown on it and a purple rinstone on the silver crown, then I put on a ring it has a purple dimond on it. I wait for it to be 6 o'clock, I'm driving with some other people that are from my school that Austin and I are friends with. It's five I grab my handbag and go in the car. I drive to one of their houses

"Hey!" She says.

"Hey Val. What's up?"

"Nothing much. I just got a part time job, I don't really like it, but it pays. I'm just glad I get to go to the party to finally let loose."

"Yep."

"So, how's Austin??" I shrug and blush.

"He's good, he seems happy to be back."

"I can tell."

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know." She says I keep my eyes on the road but I'm confussed. "He likes you!" My face turns more red but we're at the next girl's house. I honk the horn I'm more close to this one then Vallery that's why I honk to her.

"I'm coming!!" She says running out. "Hey Em. Hey Vallery."

"Hey Amanda." Vallery says. She shuts the door and I start the car. One last girl and then a boy.

"How is it with you and Austin." Amanda asks. I give in.

"Okay, I'll tell you guys but I don't know if Austin wants anyone to know, we do like eachother."

"Lip action?" Amanda asks I laugh hard but my face is burning.

"Oh god," I say "But, yeah. There were a few here and there." They screech. I widen my eyes while laughing.

"I don't think Austin would mind people knowing what's between you too. I think he's telling his friends the same thing you're saying to us." I get a call.

"Can you answer it for me Val?" She nodds and answers it. "Hey."

"Hey what's up Em?" I can tell it's Austin.

"Nothing, just picking up Rose and Danny. Austin, I'll talk to you when I get there okay I'm driving right now."

"Okay sorry, see you there. Bye."

"Bye." I say. Vallery hangs up for me. Then we pick up Rose and Danny. Then we head over to the party. We get there and guards are standing at the front I get scared right away. Austin comes out right away though. He brings us in. The place is already filled. There's alot of talking I'm with Austin, I'm with Amanda, I'm with Val, I'm everywhere. Then Jenna walks over to me.

"Hi." She says

"Hi." I smile. I'm screaming inside.

"I hear Austin really likes you." I blush, she looks behind me then back at me. "So, do you still go to school?"

"Yeah this is my last year at high school."

"Wow." Then we just start talking about random things. I glance behind me and Austin's walking over to me and Jenna. We continue talking then Austin comes behind me puts his hands on my stomac and he kisses my neck for five seconds then stops but still has his arms around me.

"Hi" I look at him smiling he pecks my lips. Me and Jenna keep talking Austin lays his head on my shoulder. After the party everyone leaves. It's like twelve fourty five when I get home. I change into sweats and a tank top and go to bed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

259 7 12
Emma and Jack had a happy relationship, until they didn't anymore. Jack left Emma without an explanation and Emma wondered why. Will she find out? A...
Forever بواسطة kz 🚀

قصص المراهقين

957 50 18
Is forever really true or not? Austin McIntyre and Olivia Anderson are best friends without a doubt--they've known each other for quite a long time a...
965 389 27
My life isn't your average one. When I was four my mom and brother died in a car accident and left me with my dad. Since then my best friend has be...
1.2K 24 44
Erin and Austin are the usual best friends until the day she started to fall for him.... cheesy Love story ahead! ❌DONT TAKE / STEAL MY STORY ❌ © 2...