Forbidden (Fire Emblem Fates...

By CrowOrSo

He had grown up with her. He didn't remember a time when she wasn't around. He knew for a long time that they... More

Forbidden Prologue
Forbidden Chapter One
Forbidden Chapter Two
Forbidden Chapter Three
Forbidden Chapter Four
Forbidden Chapter Five
Forbidden Chapter Six
Forbidden Chapter Seven
Forbidden Chapter Eight
Forbidden Chapter Ten
Forbidden Chapter Eleven
Forbidden Chapter Twelve
Forbidden Chapter Thirteen
Forbidden Chapter Fourteen
Forbidden Chapter Fifteen
Forbidden Chapter Sixteen

Forbidden Chapter Nine

578 19 12
By CrowOrSo

WHOOO, two updates, one for each of my Fire Emblem Books, in one day!

*Fangirl Squeals*

=======================================

Leo stayed hidden away in his bedroom once he returned from Izumo.

He opened the door for no one. Not the maids nor the butlers. Not his retainers or even his siblings.

He sulked in his bedroom, not daring to leave for even a moment. His blonde hair was sprawled out on his desk with his forehead pressed to the mahogany, sticky from sweat. The platinum blonde head of hair was messy and tangled from fingers constantly running through it, the headband that he once wore just hours ago was tossed aside, left to be forgotten about on his massive bed.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

He gently banged his head against his desk three times, groaning in annoyance once he was done.

He honestly hated that he felt like this. He felt like he was just a broken mess at this rate, with the same broken, useless feelings just looping over and over.

Over and over.

Over... and over...

He had his chance back in Izumo. He had his chance to kill the two Hoshidan Princesses, Hinoka, and Sakura, along with that damned Illusionist, Zola.

He could've killed Corrin and been done with it. He could've killed them ALL, and the War would've ended right there. The only others they would've had to worry about would be Prince Takumi and Prince Ryoma, but with the entire force of Nohr and his Siblings, they'd be able to take them down easily.

They'd be as challenging as cockroaches. Simply one stomp of your boot or a stab of a decently sharp dagger, and they'd be gone.

But Leo... he had to hesitate. He just had to have these feelings overrun his actions, and it cost him the possible win of this war.

Princess Hinoka... she seemed like a fiery woman. Determined and strong. The Steel Naginata she wielded was stunning, wrapped in red and orange ribbons to complement its owner. She held a strong fire of protection in her burnt amber eyes as she stood next to Corrin, the same look that Camilla held in her own eyes if Corrin so much as said "He hurt me!" to the purple-haired girl, heads would fly.

He hesitated because Princess Hinoka reminded him of Camilla. It made him gulp thickly, knowing that Warrior Princess wasn't on his side.

Princess Sakura. Everything about her screamed innocence as she observed that encounter with tears threatening to spill from her eyes. The healing rod she carried was elegant, being only an ivory color with silver and golden lining. It had cherry pink charms dangling from the ends, and it helped to add to the innocent look of the young girl. He felt the immense care for Corrin oozing from her as she stood there, and it made his heart ache as his mind wandered to Elise, his baby sister, who felt the same cair for the silver-haired female.

Would... would Princess Sakura and Elise get along? If there was another world where they all fought on the same side, would the two of them see eye-to-eye, or would they even talk?

Knock knock knock.

Leo sighed, prying his head away from his desk and looking towards his door with zero enthusiasm.

"Leo. It's Xander."

Groaning, Leo just turned away from the door.

"..." He gave no response to the knocks of his Brother.

"I'm not here to ask about your time in Izumo. I've summons for you from Father."

Leo immediately bolted to his feet and quickly turned around to his door, his eyes widened slightly.

"What does Father want?!" He asked quickly, with panic a bit too evident in his voice.

Xander stayed silent for a moment. "... He wishes to speak with you and congratulate your accomplishments in Izumo."

A... Accomplishments? Leo didn't accomplish anything. He didn't even kill Zola! Gulping thickly as goosebumps danced across his skin, he cleared his throat.

"I'll be there momentarily..."

He heard Xander's grunt of approval and his footsteps disappearing down the hall until they echoed out and stopped.

Leo sighed shakily. He swallowed away the lump in his throat before slowly grabbing his headband and fixing his hair, walking towards his door and exiting the safety of his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm impressed, Leo."

Leo didn't like the tone of his voice.

"Although you disobeyed my orders and didn't kill off Corrin when you had the chance... your disobeyance proved to be strategical for us in the end. Zola is now an inside force for us, and he'll be able to provide us insight on where our Little Traitors Ragtag Team of Fools will be going next."

"But... you still disobeyed me, and you didn't kill Corrin or the Hoshidan Princesses when you had the chance."

Oh gods...

"Remove your Right Gauntlet."

Leo held in a sudden, sharp breath, closing his eyes tightly. A shaky exhale of a sigh left his lips and he slowly began walking forward, his boots echoing across the marble flooring. He didn't want to know what was about to happen to him. He wanted to disappear, just melt into the ivory colored flooring and vanish completely. The lavender curtains that covered the large windows didn't do anything to help ease his wild nerves and unsteady heartbeat, and he felt as though he arrived at the foot of the throne far too quickly, where his Father stared at him with dark, malice-filled eyes.

Leo removed his Right Gauntlet swiftly, trying not to show fear or hesitation in the face of the brute that was his Father. Leo didn't even have time to think as his right hand was suddenly snatched up into his Father's own left hand. A silver dagger that Leo had failed to previously notice was on the right side armrest of the throne. His Father took hold of it with a strong grip, directing the sharp, short blade at Leo's palm.

The sharp, brutal stinging was immediate. Leo bit his tounge until it bled to keep the cries of pain held in. With one deep cut embedded into his palm now, Garon pulled the blade away for only a moment until he pierced the dagger into his skin again, creating a second gash that made Leo's eyes nearly overflow with tears of pain that he tried so hard to keep back.

This repeated until Leo had six deep, brutal cuts in his palm.

Once he was done, Garon just dropped Leo's hand and turned around, walking off.

"You are excused, Leo. Do not fail or disobey me again."

Leo held his bloodied hand close to his chest as he swallowed down a sob that threatened to burst out of him.

"Y-Yes sir."

And Garon disappeared behind a row of columns without another word, leaving Leo to deal with his hand that constantly throbbed in pain. Hissing through his teeth at the pain, he just gripped the gauntlet he once wore in his left hand, hiding his right hand behind his back. With a closed fist, he slowly shoved the giant doors of the Throne Room open, slipping through once the gap in-between the doors was big enough.

The Onyx Doors closed behind him with a heavy thud.

"Leo?"

Leo jumped at the sudden voice of his doting, sweet Older Sister, Camilla. Turning around, he saw her long, purple hair was pinned up in an elegant, yet charming manner, with her horned crown still resting underneath a few strands of hair. She wore a sliming, sleeveless black and gold dress that opened up and exposed her cleavage, and Leo could tell she was wearing heels underneath that dress due to her intense height. She looked at him with concerned, amethyst colored eyes as she rested her right hand on her chest in a proper way and her left arm under her bust.

"Are you alright, dear? You look rather pale... What did Father wish to discuss with you about?"

Leo quickly hid his right hand behind his back, hiding it from his sister before she could notice anything.

"He... wished to speak to me about my feats in Izumo. Nothing more."

She tilted her head to the side slightly, her bangs swaying with the motion as she did so.

"What are you hiding behind your back, Leo?"

His breath hitched in his throat.

"Nothing, sister."

She acted before he could even react. Even though she was in a dress and heels, she could still move quickly. She quickly grabbed his right and and pulled his hand out of hiding, her eyes widening and her lips parting in shock at the bloody sight.

"Leo! What happened?! Why does your hand look like this?!"

He snatched his hand out of her grip, hiding his hand behind his back once again.

"It's nothing you need to concern yourself with."

"Leo, you're injured. I'll go fetch Elise, and she--"

"I SAID it's nothing you need to concern yourself with, Sister!"

He hissed in pain as he accidentally clenched his right hand into a fist, holding it to his chest as he stormed off, not waiting for his Oldest Sister's response.

============================================

Nooww, imma go read "Escape from Asylum" again. Love ya guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1K 82
"This bounty is mine, Xander," He said. It was the first time I ever heard his name. Xander smirked, "Kill me first, then take her." He proposed arr...
259 1 13
A new student has arrived at the Garreg Mach Officers Academy well into the first year of classes. His name is Ernest Schmidt, a skilled black wizard...
10.1K 308 32
(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they both left nohr, they learn the hard trut...
46.6K 2.8K 65
[Fire Emblem Fates Novelization.] Nohrian twins Princess Kassandra and Prince Norton have been estranged for six years: separated by stone, distance...