KHR: The Sky's Mystery

By Blaze_girl

"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi... More

To Akira Amano
#1 - The Sky Twins
#2 - There's a difference...Obviously.
#3 - The Home Tutor, Reborn!
#4 - Reborn's Observation days
#5 - Reborn's Observation days 2
#6 - The Storm Roars
#7 - The Rain Cries
#8 - The Lightning Strikes
#8.5 - The Bucking-Horse
#9.5 - Friends...?
#10 - The Aloof Cloud
#10.5 - GET ALONG!
#11 - The Box?
#12 - Tsuna?
#13 - The Hidden Mist
#14 - Kidnapped
#15 - It's Okay
#15.5 - The Deal's End
#15.5 (2) - The Deal's End
3K Reads Special!
#16 - The Dolphin
#17 - The Varia?
#18 - Vongola Rings?
#18.5 - Ten Days
#18.5 (2) - Ten Days
#19 - You Need to Talk.
#20 - The Heir
#21 - The War Begins or...
#22 - Silence
#23 - The Start
#24 - The Broken Sky's Greed
#25 - The Sky Brothers
#26 - The Sky's Pain
#27 - Together
#28 - The Disguised Devil
#28.5 - Anger
#29 - I Just Want Him to Say...
#30 - Why?
#31 - Lifted
#32 - The Sky's Mystery
#??? - The Sky
15K Reads Special: Overprotective
(EXTRA) How people see Tsunayoshi Sawada
(EXTRA) - Mukuro Rokudo's Dating Profile
(EXTRA) When Tsuna Isn't Home
(EXTRA) Trash?!
(EXTRA) Epic Prank
Mystery Count
The Sky's Mystery Fun Facts!
Kufufu...
MERRY CHRISTMAS (2017)
HAPPY NEW YEAR (2017-2018)
NEW BOOK!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIOTTO!
I'M HERE!
Happy Valentines! And EXAMS
#1 - Haru Haru Interview!
#2 - Haru Haru Interview!
#3 - Haru Haru Interview
UPDATE!
IMPORTANT: HUGE UPDATE!!!
Hey guys!
Sequel
SEQUEL NEWS
NEWS!!!!!

#9 - The Sun Shines

7.5K 257 67
By Blaze_girl

Chapter 9 - The Sun Shines
++++++++++++++++

*Poof*

"Wah!?" An adult man suddenly fell to the ground and rubbed his hips. "O-Ow..."

"Oi!" A silver haired man called. "Ahoshi!"

"Eh?"

"The younger self of yours needs to control himself a little more! We had to call boss to make him fall asleep!" He complained.

"S-Sorry..." The man that fell said.

The silver haired man sighed and looked at the black haired boy on the ground. "D-Did you see him?"

The black haired boy's eyes widened and tears well up in the corners of his eyes. "Y-Yeah!" The man curls up into a ball and hides his face. "I-I saw him!"

The silver haired man went beside him and rubbed his back.

"Haha, Welcome back!" A sudden cheery voice called. The silver haired man turned to the voice. "Your younger self is still energetic as ever!"

The black haired man didn't reply and kept hiding. He stood up and walked away. "I'm gonna eat..." He said.

The new man that arrived only smiled while scratching the back of his neck. The silver haired man sighs and looks out the window.

"It's been a while...since we looked at the sky like that, huh?" The raven haired boy said, walking up to the silver haired man's side.

"I wish...to see his smile again.."

"We all do.."

"..."

"EXTREME!" A sudden voice screamed.

"There he goes again!" The silver haired man complained. "I'm gonna knock some sense into that idiot!" He says and runs off.

The raven haired man only laughed and continued to look at the sky. "I wonder where you are right now..."

++++++++++++++++++

"Juudaime?" Gokudera questioned. The five people which consists of Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Lambo and Hiroshi were currently walking to school together.

Reborn suggested that the entire family should walk together and be together at all times, although, to them. Tsuna didn't know about the mafia. (That's what they think.)

Reborn was currently worked up about Hiroshi's guardians. It's almost been a month with him and he only had one guardian, which is his storm guardian, Gokudera Hayato. Reborn thought Yamamoto Takeshi would be a good rain guardian, but he's still not sure about him. The relationship between Yamamoto and Hiroshi still had a bit of rough edges, but you could say they get along just fine.

"Oh no!" Hiroshi yelled. "I promised Kyoko-chan about working on a project together and I forgot!"

"HAHA!" Lambo laughs. Hiroshi glared at the child and crossed his arms. "How am I gonna make it in time!?"

"L-Lambo? Why did you tag along?" Tsuna asked, who was holding Lambo.

"Because Lambo-sama wants to protect Tsuna-nii from the bullies!" Lambo screamed. "A boss always protects his subordinates!"

"That's right!" A sudden squeaky voice said.

"Reborn!?" Hiroshi called.

"Haha! It's the weird mafia kid!" Yamamoto laughed.

"Idiot! Don't call Reborn-san weird!" Gokudera said.

"This is bad. No matter how fast I run, I'll never make it to Kyoko-chan..." Hiroshi said.

"You won't know until you try." Reborn said with a smile. Leon, Reborn's chameleon crawled on his finger and transformed into a green pistol.

"Reborn, what are you doing?" Hiroshi said nervously.

"Heh," Reborn on pointed the gun at Hiroshi. "It's dying will time."

Reborn fired the bullet and it hits Hiroshi's forehead. Hiroshi falls back while all his clothes suddenly got ripped off. His body had hit the ground. Gokudera screams while Yamamoto laughs, saying 'Another magic trick?'. Tsuna nervously chuckles and held Lambo tightly, as well as preparing an extra uniform for Hiroshi.

"REBORN!" Hiroshi screamed and suddenly jumped off from the ground and flames appear on his forehead. "KYOKO-CHAN!!!"

And with that he ran off. Gokudera yells and ran after Hiroshi, as well as Tsuna and Yamamoto. Reborn smirked and lowers his gun.

"Hm, Now time to go.."

+++++++++++++
"Extreme!" A boy with white hair yelled out. He jogging while punching out his fist. "What an extremely extreme morning today!!!"

"HAAAAAH!!!!"

The boy with white hair stops his tracks and looks behind him to see a boy with brown hair and was half-naked. "What the!?"

The white haired boy looks at the boy with a big smile. "It's one of the baseball stars, Hiroshi! and the dude who keeps running naked!"

"He looks extreme!!!" He shouts. Oh how he wanted to have a boxing match with this boy. Hiroshi grows near to where the white haired boy is standing.

"Hey, wait up!" The boy said. Hiroshi runs past the boy, but the boy yelled something about waiting for him and latched onto his arm.

"EXTREME!"
The boy suddenly was holding on tightly to Hiroshi, who seemed to be dragging him across the streets.

"THIS IS EXTREMELY EXTREME!"

++++++++++++

"Whew!" Hiroshi sighed of relief while wiping a sweat off his forehead. "I managed to make it."

Hiroshi smiles, but when he was about to walk. He felt weight on his arm. He looks down to see a boy with white hair latched onto his arm.

"What the fu-"

"EXTREME!" The boy yelled and lets go of Hiroshi's arm. He suddenly curls into a ball and rolled towards in front of Hiroshi. He stops and stands up.

"You're power and stamina is better than what I have heard!" The boy said. "You have passion too!"

"Um...thanks..?"

"SAWADA HIROSHI!" The boy screams, making Hiroshi flinch and cover his ears. The boy grabs his shoulder and yells with all his passion. "JOIN THE BOXING CLUB!"

"What is wrong with you!?" Hiroshi screeches.

"Onii-chan!" A female voice called. The two immediately turned to the girl who had called.

"Kyoko-chan!?" Hiroshi said.

"You left your bag on the street!" Kyoko said and handed the boy's bag.

"Sorry about that!" The boy apologized and took the bag.

"Ah, Hiro-kun. Good morning." Kyoko greeted.

"Um, good morning too..." Hiroshi replied. Kyoko just called this guy 'Onii-chan'! Hiroshi thought.

Does this mean this guy is Kyoko-chan's big brother!? Hiroshi mentally screamed.

"Hiro-kun, just ignore my big brother's babbling about boxing." Kyoko said.

Boxing? Hiroshi questioned.

"Oh right! I haven't introduced myself yet!" The boy yells. "I'm the captain of the boxing club! Sasagawa Ryohei! My motto is 'EXTREME!'"

How passionate!!!

"Sawada! Join the boxing club to the extreme!" Ryohei yells.

"Don't force him, Onii-chan!" Kyoko said.

"I'm not forcing him!" Ryohei replied. "Anyway, I'll see in the boxing club room after school! See ya!"

Ryohei walks off with a big smile on his face.

"I'm definitely not joining..." Hiroshi mutters.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've seen Onii-chan so happy!" Kyoko says.

WHAT!? That makes it harder to turn him down! Hiroshi thought.

"Juudaime!"

"What is it now?" Hiroshi said and turned around to see everyone.

"O-Onii-chan..Here's y-your uniform.." Tsuna said and handed Hiroshi his uniform. Hiroshi sighs and puts the uniform on. He looked at Tsuna and just stayed silent. He then looked away and said he was going to class. Gokudera immediately followed his Juudaime.

"Well, let's go Tsuna!" Yamamoto said.

Tsuna smiles and looks up to Yamamoto. "Yeah, we wouldn't want O-Onii-chan to wait."

++++++++++++++++
Hiroshi, Yamamoto and Gokudera were in front of the boxing club's room. Tsuna had left early, saying something about buying groceries and stuff.

Hiroshi definitely didn't want to be in the boxing club. And so, he will turn down Ryohei. He takes a deep breath and looks at door in front of him.

"Oi, Baseball-freak, why did you tag along?" Gokudera asked.

"Hm? Well because Hiroshi is a friend!" Yamamoto said.

Hiroshi looked at Yamamoto. Friend?

"And Tsuna would want me to get along with him!" Yamamoto said. Everyone deserves a chance...Even if all that happened.  Yamamoto thought.

Hiroshi stayed silent and looked down. He definitely wasn't used to this kind of feeling. Hiroshi sighs and opens the door to the boxing club. The trio entered and sees Ryohei standing next to the boxing ring.

"Oh, Sawada! I was expecting you to the extreme!" Ryohei yells.

Does this guy know about ear sensitivity!? Hiroshi mentally questioned, while covering his ears.

++++++++++++++

Tsuna chuckled at the sight in front of him. A random guy just invited his brother to the boxing club and seeing Hiroshi confused face was a funny sight for him. He looks through a little gap between the doors and observes the little scene inside the room.

"An elder from Thailand heard about you!" Ryohei said. He then points on to the edge of the boxing ring. "That is master Pao-pao!"

"Huh?" Hiroshi turns to see this 'Pao-pao'. His jaw drops when he saw a little guy with an elephant for hat.

You jerk! He mentally screamed.

Tsuna covers his mouth and holds his stomach when he saw Reborn. This is too much..!

"I would like to see a match between a captain and a new member!" Master Pao-pao said.

Like hell you do! You just wanna see me suffer! Hiroshi thought.

"YES! A spar between me and Sawada! It will definitely measure our strengths to the extreme!" Ryohei agrees.

You too! Hiroshi didn't want to be in the boxing club from this point. He looked at Gokudera and Yamamoto who seemed to be whistling and cheering.

"Good luck Hiroshi!" Yamamoto said.

"GO TENTH!" Gokudera cheered.

"..." Tsuna was already trying so hard to conceal his presence. Hiroshi's broken expression when Yamamoto and Gokudera agreed was too much.

"Pao-n!"

+++++++++++++
Hiroshi was currently on the ring, both of his fist wearing boxing gloves and wrapped with bandages. He looked at the extreme Ryohei in front of him, ready to punch the living daylights out of him.

"And..." Master Pao-pao begins. "Begin the match!"

"To the extreme!" Ryohei screams and punched the side of Hiroshi's face. "BUWAH!" Hiroshi backs away with fist ready.

I'll be alright! Dad and Reborn taught me basics! He thought. Ryohei was about to punch him again, but this time. Hiroshi blocked the attack perfectly, by raising both his arms up. Creating a shell like defense!

"Nice one!" Ryohei said and continued to punch.

I can't attack! Hiroshi mentally said.

"Maybe this will help." Master Pao-pao said with a sudden gun on his hands.

Yes! The dying will bullet! Hiroshi cheered.

Reborn fired the bullet that aimed for Hiroshi, but suddenly. Ryohei punched Hiroshi way hard and made him back away! and the bullet hits him instead.

"OH MY FU-"

"EH!?" Gokudera and Yamamoto yelled.

"Reborn!" Hiroshi calls. "The dying will bullet hit him!"

"It'd be a fair fight if I shot the both of you!" Reborn replied.

But if he's shot and doesn't have any regrets than Kyoko's brother will-!

"..." I'm so flippin' dead.

Sasagawa Ryohei rose from the ground and glared at Hiroshi. "What's with the shock face Sawada!?" Ryohei yelled. "Let's continue!"

Hiroshi stared at the Ryohei with a confused face. How did the bullet work!? If you shot the bullet at a guy who's already willing to die, then it doesn't work?!

So...his always willing to die, huh? That's extreme... Hiroshi thought.

"Next up is you Hiroshi!" Reborn said and fired the gun.

"Wai-!!!" Reborn had already fired and Hiroshi had fallen to the ground, but rose up again. "REBORN!"

"I WILL REJECT YOUR OFFER WITH MY DYING WILL!" Hiroshi screamed.

"Oh?" Ryohei readied his fist. "I won't ask for details, but I believe men communicate through their fist!"

"JOIN THE BOXING CLUB SAWADA!" Ryohei raised his fist and launched at Hiroshi, who slides over to his right and dodged. "NO!"

"HA! You dodged my extreme of extreme attack! I like you even more!" Ryohei yells and continues to punch Hiroshi from left to right. "JOIN THE CLUB!"

"I refuse! I refuse!" Hiroshi repeats over and over. Hiroshi then ducks down and raised his fist. "I REFUSE!"

"GAH!" Ryohei suddenly gets launched up in the air when Hiroshi uppercuts him. Everyone in the room gasped when Ryohei fell to the ground.

"Huh?" Hiroshi said. The dying will's effects wore off and he noticed Ryohei on the ground. "Oh my god,"

Hiroshi hurries to Ryohei's side. "Are you okay?"

"AH!" Hiroshi shrieked when Ryohei suddenly sits up with eyes widened. "Sasagawa-san?" Hiroshi calls. "Are y-you okay?"

"THAT WAS EXTREME!"

"Oh my god SHUT UP!" Gokudera yelled.

"SAWADA! I like you even more! JOIN THE BOXING CLUB!"

This fight had the opposite effect of what I really wanted! Hiroshi cried in his thoughts. I don't wanna join!

+++++++++++++++++++
Tsuna smiles and then looks away. You gained another family member, my brother...

Tsuna looks up to the sky and reaches his hand out. Soon all the flames of the sky will be with you, and you don't have to suffer anymore.

Tsuna sighs and felt the wind through his body. He looks at the group of friends once more and soon, He walks away with a smile. "Well, time to buy some groceries."

++++++++++++++++++++

Tsuna walks out of the grocery store and started to head home. As he was walking, he saw in the distance, three people. His face turned pale when he saw the three.

The three people who looked like some delinquents. He needed to hide. He needed to walk the other way. He need to turn back. Tsuna listened to himself and turns around, he'll wait for them to disappear. As he was about head back to the store...

"Hey look!"

... Tsuna then bolted out of that place and ran, but he heard footsteps behind him and they were getting near and near and...

"You think you can run away?"

They grabbed Tsuna and pulled him into an alleyway. The one that grabbed him punched him in the stomach then his face. The person lets go of him and lets Tsuna fall to the floor. Tsuna opens one of his eyes and looks at the shopping bag. He then crawls over it, but the bag got kicked away when he touched it.

They grabbed Tsuna and punched him in the face once more, this time. They manged to give him a black eye. The bullies laughed and grabbed the shopping bag.

"Thanks for the free food!" They laughed. One of them was about to kick Tsuna, but before they could.

"OI!" A sudden voice called. Everyone looked out the opening of the alley and saw a boy with sliver and some kind of bombs at hand.

"Get away from him!" He yelled.

"What are you gonna do anyway!?" One of the delinquents snapped back.

"You asked for it!" The boy ran towards them and kicked one of them in the stomach.

"WHAT THE-" The silver haired boy switched his targets to another deliquent and punched his face then kicked the other one.

"Gokudera-kun!?" Tsuna called. Gokudera didn't say anything, but he continued to beat up the three. The three screamed in pain. They begged for Gokudera to stop, but he didn't.

"STOP IT!"

Gokudera stops and turns to Tsuna who was on the ground. Gokudera clicked his tongue and let's go of the bully's collar. The bullies quickly ran away, bringing Tsuna's shopping bag with them.

"Tch!" Gokudera rubs his head in frustration.

"G-Gokudera-kun... Thank you..." Tsuna thanked.

"Why don't you fight?" Gokudera suddenly asked.

"Huh?" Tsuna looked up to Gokudera.

"Why can't fight them? Why are you so weak!?" Gokudera continued. "I expected more from Juudaime's brother, but this just a disappointment."

"..." Tsuna stayed quiet and frowned.

"You're suppose to be Juudaime's brother! You shouldn't let him down!" Gokudera said, "Your reputation and attitude doesn't only affect you! It also affects Juudaime's reputation!"

Tsuna looked down while he bit his lower lip.

"Don't you care about your brother!?" Gokudera yells.

"I do." Tsuna said.

"Then why don't you-"

"Please. Don't go any further." Tsuna snapped.

"Eh?"

Tsuna trembled as he got up and places his hand on the wall for support. "I'm sorry..G-Gokudera-kun...B-But..There isn't a-anything I can do about it.."

"Huh?"

"I'm always gonna be hated n-no matter what I-I do.."

"What are you talking about?"

"Gokudera please forgive me..But I have to go now." Tsuna said. "Lambo wants his grape candy, right?" Tsuna said and opened his hands and there was one piece of candy.

"You..!?"

"Yeah..I managed to get the candy..."

"You care more about the cow then yourself..?" Gokudera said.

"That's what family's for.." Tsuna smiled. "And..You're part of it.."

"Huh?"

"Your part of Hiroshi's f-family, right?" Tsuna said. "You're our brother now...You're our storm."

++++++++++++++++

END

AN: Heyo, I just want to announce that in my area, there might be a blackout. It isn't confirmed yet though. But if there was a blackout, I don't know how long it will last. But I'll make sure to update of course. Once again, thank you for reading, The Sky's Mystery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.6K 52
Tsunayoshi is the son of Sawada Nana and Sawada Iemitsu. His older twin Kitsunayoshi is also apart of their house hold. Iemitsu is always away, Nana...
157K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...
138K 4.1K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
27.2K 569 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...