The Italian Businessman (Old...

By aimee_maxine

Aurora Richmond is the daughter of wealthy businessman Gregory Richmond and his wife Lily. With billions of d... More

1) Armani.
2) Realisation.
3) Sunday?
4) Amore.
5) Dismissal.
6) Advice.
7) Chanel.
8) Legal.
9) You?
10) Brother.
11) Pregnant.
12) Disease?
13) Breakfast.
14) Protection.
15) Her.
16) Love.
17) Promise.
18) Crib.
19) Heirloom.
20) Shower.
21) Drinks.
22) Sustenance.
23) Princess.
24) Teacher.
25) Custard.
26) Fireplace.
27) Goodbye.
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT !!

Authors Copyrights.

29.2K 333 9
By aimee_maxine

This book had originally been uploaded on a different wattpad account that was under my name. However, I have decided instead to upload it on to this page instead.

Copyright © 2014 by aimeelovesoreos_

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.

aimeelovesoreos@gmail.com

Any and all similarities between characters and everyday people are purely coincidental. This is a fragment of the authors imagination and therefore does not involve real people.

All Rights Reserved.

As of MARCH 2021 I have uploaded the new version of this book as it was written approximately five years ago. If you would prefer to read this version please do so at your own "risk" as there are holes in the plot, poorly written dialogs, confusing chapter and loads more inconsistencies.

Thank you for all of your love WATTPAD FAMILY, x. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.1K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
318K 21.9K 105
21 years old, Aurora Stratton is daughter of German Billionaire Gabriel Stratton and Abigail Stratton. She is literally a princess. But her mother ne...
4.6M 122K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
62.1K 5.2K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...