The Lost Hope

By KaylieAnn_Brown

Tauriel, Thranduil, and Legolas pov. ··· One elf with a dissipated memory, another with a concealed heart. A... More

Tauriel's Deficit
Thranduil's Distress
Legolas's Bane
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter IL
Chapter ILI
Chapter ILII
Chapter ILIII
Chapter ILIV
Chapter ILV
Chapter ILVI
Chapter ILVII
Epilogue

Chapter XIV

274 9 7
By KaylieAnn_Brown

Legolas pov

I had the feeling right as Serion was explaining the missing guard. My hands quickly drew my bow, and I aimed at the nearest sound. Only seconds later, an orc bellows out from behind the trees. I shoot it, seeing a group of them emerge behind the dead one.

"Sound the alarms!" I shout as I take down another orc.

Serion pulls his sword out and turns towards the guard not far down the wall.

"The horn!" He shouts as the guard grabs a horn and blows it. At the sounds I hear the orcs scream in reply, making a cacophony of noise.

It didn't stop me, and I continued to shoot more arrows at the orcs. It was all going smoothly, the orcs were starting to dwindle as more elves came to support.

I kill another orc, and immediately felt a sharp pain in my head. I stumble, and drop my bow. The world around me seems to grow dim.

"Legolas!" I hear a shout from Serion, but I couldn't stop myself from falling to the ground.

My vision continues to darken as I hear yells and screeches from the orcs. The pain spread to my chest and my breathing became heavy.

It wasn't long after I collapse that someone comes and rolls me over to my back. The throbbing only gets worse and it spreads throughout the rest of my body. Through the pain I was able to open my eyes, and was surprised at what I saw.

"Tauriel?" I mutter as I lose consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994 79 14
Thirty years after the events of The Hobbit, Legolas heeds his father's words to go north and find a wanderer named Strider. However, his search for...
744 42 19
When a darkness spreads across Mirkwood, a mighty elven kingdom is robbed from its bliss. A once vibrant people hides behind the walls of their kingd...
225K 4.1K 19
None of the characters belong to me. They belong to the awesome J. R. R. Tolkien.
32.8K 1K 32
Tauriel had been raised in Mirkwood by her mother surrounded with the past. The prince of Mirkwood a dear friend of Tauriel grows fond of her. But as...