Alpha Of My Dreams

By LeanoraMoore

Jaden Griffin has dreamed about what her mate would be like since she was a little girl, then she meets Alex... More

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter One
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Two
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Three
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Four
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Five
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Six
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Seven
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eight
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Nine
Alpha Of The Dreams - Chapter Ten
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twelve
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Thirteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Fourteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Fifteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Sixteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Seventeen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eighteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Nineteen
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty One
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty Two
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty Three
Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Twenty Four

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eleven

7K 53 8
By LeanoraMoore

I wanted to thank you for all the support that this story has received. also please remember to vote,

comment, and become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eleven

Jaden POV:

"Man I look hot as hell!" I said as I twirled in front of my floor length mirror dressed in my red and black halter top sundress and my black jimmy choo sandals with my curly hair up in an updo.

"Alright, Miss Prissy move so I can see myself, you know we all got to look good for our mates," Keisha said as she bum rushed the mirror and push me out of her way as she looked at herself dressed in a purple and black tub top sundress with purple jimmy choo sandals with her hair hanging down in spiral curls around her shoulders.

"I don't know about you two but I look fly for my boo," Jasmine said as she stepped out of my closet wearing my black and navy blue tub top sundress with my navy blue jimmy choo sandals.

If you must know by now I'm a shopaholic and I have all the latest fashion as it comes out in stores. I even have the stores put new stock up for me till I can get there and make my picks. My shopping is so bad my dad got me a black credit card with an unlimited spending limit.

"Alright, let’s find Travis, so we can make our grand entrance," I said as I let them out my room, headed next door to Travis's room. After knocking twice the door opened and standing there was my brother dressed in black dress slacks, tan short sleeve silk dress shirt and black leather dress shoes.

"Damn Travis, if I didn't have a sex mate, I would try to hook up with you," Jasmine joke as she looped her arm around Travis's arm as I did the same thing to his other arm.

"Well sweet Jas, we're both taken so you'll just have to fight the temptation," Travis replied as he led us to the staircase with Keisha walking in front of us.

As we go to the stairs we all looked downstairs to see that a lot of the guest had arrived, but it was one person that caught my attention and that was my mate. I could pick Alex out of any crowded room and right now he looked upset as he talked with my dad and older brother Keith. Also sensing something’s not right we all looked at each other then rushed down the stairs to our mates that were standing around my dad.

"Sir, I think we need to discuss this somewhere else," I heard Alex suggest as I came and stood beside him, which made him look at me with those beautiful eyes and gorgeous smile but I could tell something was wrong by the way he held his body as straight as a board and his eyes had a hint of black in them.

"Is everything alright?" I ask looking at Alex then my dad and Keith.

"Alex, I agree let's take this to my study," my dad agreed as he led all of us including my mom and another lady I didn’t recognize.

As we all piled into my dad's office and took seats on the two sofa's and two wingback chairs in front of his desk as my dad sat in his leather office chair behind his mahogany wood desk.

"Alright Alex, you have the floor," my dad said as he nodded his head toward us. Alex stood up and walked to the center of the room and looked at me then the woman sitting next to my mom.

"Before I get to the problem at hand, I want to introduce my mother Jennifer Jenkins, my cousins Kim and Jake, and my beta Jacob and my third in command is Brian. Mom, this is Jaden my mate," He said as he walked toward me and pulled my hand till I was standing beside him. When I looked at his mother she tears in her eyes as she and my mom smiled at each and stood up.

"Jaden, it’s so nice to meet you finally after all the great things your mom and Alex have said about you," Jennifer said as she walked up to me and then all of a sudden I'm pulled into her arms for a hug. Then we pulled back and smiled at each other as my mom hugged me too, "my baby found her mate."

Can you say embarrassing? Both Jennifer and my mom are smiling at me and Alex as he pulls me back into his arms, my dad clears his throat and we all look at him.

"Alright Alex there was something else you had to say?" he asked smiling.

"Before we get to that I promised Travis I would help him with something." Alex said looking at me then Travis, who had stood up and came and stood beside us. I knew what was about to happen, and if things go badly I am prepared to stand by my brother.

"Alex, I'll tell everyone. Dad and mom, I found my mate today too," Travis started and I grabbed his hand and when he looked at me, we smiled at each other then we looked back at our parents.

"Alright, who is she?" My mom asked as she jumped up and hugged Travis.

"Mom, that's the thing, it’s not a she it’s a he and his name is Jake and he's Alex cousin," as he said this Jake stood up and came and stood by Travis and grabbed his hand. It was so quiet you could hear a pen drop. Then my mom and Jennifer jumped up and hugged Travis and Jake as I looked at my dad who still hadn't said anything yet. As the moms stopped the hugs everyone looked at my dad, who had stood up and walked around his desk.

"Travis, I'm so glad you found your mate," he said as he hugged my brother making all the woman cry as we watch father and son hug. I could tell Travis was nervous, but he did the right thing by tell our family instead of hiding it.

As everyone was up laughing and congratulating each other on finding their mates I looked for my brother Keith and he was making his way to the door and just before walking out he looked at me then Travis with such a sinister look that a chill ran down my body. Then he walked out slamming the door behind him and drawing everyone eyes toward the door.

"I wonder what's wrong with Keith?" I said as Alex pulled me closer to him. Deep down I knew that Keith has always had a grudge again Travis; I guess it's a guy thing. As you can tell we're not close, but he's still my brother.

"He'll be alright," my dad said drawing our attention back to him.

"So now that that's all out in the open, what else did you have to tell about," my dad said looking at Alex and instantly everyone in the room became tense and I looked at Alex and he looked down at me and I could tell by the stone look on his face this news wasn't good.

"Everyone here knows about my uncle and how he killed my dad and other family member and then chased us out of our land. Well today when we got home I found this laying on my bed," he said as he pulled something from his pocket, then he unfolded it and a saw a picture of me and Alex today at school then when I read the note and my knees became weak and the room started spinning as I started to fall to the ground, I felt a pair of strong arms catch me just before everything went black.

Alright what do you think is going on with Keith? How will Jaden and her family handle being told about Uncle Jerry. Tell me what you think, vote, and don't forget to become a fan.

Leanora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.6K 26
Dylan is the alpha of the bluemoon pack. He 25 and is 6'5 with crystal blue eyes. He has a nice built and has smooth white chocolate skin. His mate i...
542K 17.8K 17
Dakota, being the omega, never knew what it was like to have friends or family. So when he finds out who his mate is how will he handle it? Tanner i...
2.9K 105 37
Aaliyah Carter is the new girls in town when her pack moves to California. She doesn't want a mate. Aaron Matthew is the Alpha of the Black Rose Pack...
220K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...