Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Forty Eight

89 2 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Cedric's POV--
"They're so beautiful Ric, l might even cry" Claude cooed over Isla in his arms, My father chuckled wrapping his arms around him.

"Now Claude, she ain't yours. Don't go runnin off with her"

"I know that, I wouldn't steal my grandchild" He pouted cuddling her closer, I sat idly watching the rest of the pack fawn over the newest additions but nothing was processing, just the fact that its been over three hours since the birth and Hayley hasn't come out once.

"Cedric, it'll be okay. He's a tough cookie" Felix sat down next to me and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah..I don't know."

I heard the door in the hallway open and I almost leapt out of the couch to meet her.

"Gee you're quick."

"Is he..okay?" I asked cautiously not really wanting to hear the answer.

"Only just, I had to open him up fully to stop the bleeding. I had to almost gut him to fix him, so he'll be in some pain from the stitches but the wolfsbane is out of his system."

I sighed feeling emotionally drained from the chaotic day, Hayley smiled clapping my shoulder roughly "Congratulations though, Despite being premature they are holding up really well."

"Yeah, surprised me a little" I huffed out a laugh trying to keep it together.

"I'll show you through to him, everyone can take care of the twins for a lil bit" She led up the hallway into another room. This must of been the infirmatory hence the white walls and equipment.

Hayley crossed the room to the where Sammy lay "Hey Sweetie, I have your loverwolf here."

"Is he? Tell him I'm never having sex again" He mumbled cracking his eyes open slightly.

"Right it's all my fault" I laughed gently kissing his forehead to avoid all oxygen tubes and drip lines.

"Are they okay though? I'm a little fuzzy at the moment"

"They are, despite being early." Hayley smiled looking up at the heart monitor.

"But how are you feeling at the moment Sammy?" I asked wrapping my fingers around his.

"I hurt a lot. I can barely move, but thats better than being dead" He smirked gently touching his stomach with his hand.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but we have two little cuties waiting for you" Claude grinned from the doorway still holding Isla and my father who was now holding Ivan.

"I luckily had still kept some clothes from when Gianni was born, they're white so its no big deal" Tyler popped his head over their shoulders.

"There's a little crib next to Sammy that could fit them both" Hayley pointed to the crib awfully similar to a hospital crib.

"We should thank you, for allowing us into your home." Sammy spoke up picking at a loose thread on his blanket.

"It's okay, Gianni enjoys more kids in the house. It's awfully lonely hanging with adults." Tyler giggled leaning against the bed rail "Some of our hybrids ripped the hunters limb from limb, your father though managed to slip away but he was injured"

"I still can't believe that he was capable of this"

"There is just some truly evil people out here." Tyler said apologetically "But until this dies down you're welcome to stay as long as you need."

"We didn't intend to intrude on your home" Claude frowned settling Isla into the crib next to her brother.

"Nah, its big enough. But I think everyone is in need of rest, which is why I suggest that everyone pick a room and relax. Or you can dip in the pool I don't mind" He shrugged

"Dada? Am I allowed ta come in?"

Tyler turned slightly and his face lit up "Sure Gio, c'mere buddy" He held his hand out and a small ebony haired boy ran up to him throwing himself into Tyler's harms.

"Do we have more friends Dada?"

"Yeah bud, they live in the forest. Say Hi to everyone" Tyler grinned hoisting him up into his arms.

"Hi.." He muttered shyly waving before tucking his face in Tyler's neck.

"I think he's just shy, hasn't met many people outside the pack"

"He's so cute, the eyes and the hair are to die for" Claude turned mushy again looking like he was going to swoop in and steal the child.

"Let's leave the new parents alone and Gio can show everyone his cool paintings, or how he beats Papi at soccer" Tyler giggled bouncing the boy in his arms.

"Okie, only if uncle Mauro plays goal keep." He pouted hugging his stuffed wolf to his chest.

"Uncle Mauro is out with daddy at the moment but we can find someone else" Tyler paused waiting for a temper tantrum.

"Oh..okay" Gianni stuck his bottom lip down and wriggled out of his father's arms "Then I need a tall guy to reach all the goal."

"Ooh. Gus is big and tall" Claude grinned shoving my father out of my room

"Hey Tyler?" I spoke up and the short blonde stopped mid stride and turned around.
"Yeah? What do you need?"

"Your son, did he inherit the werewolf mutation as well?" I asked cautiously hopefully not trying to offend him.

"Yeah, he grew before I could even blink. But I wouldn't change it for the world, he's a beautiful boy and he reminds me of Al everyday it's almost like they're the same"

"Because you were only early on when Charlie was still carrying" Sammy added trying to count back on his fingers.

"Well Charlie's daughter is 7 and bit months right? Gianni was born really prematurely not long after your niece which is why he is still a bit smaller and less mentally developed than her" He swallowed getting a little bit choked up

"Al's hybrid genetics are what saved him from certain death by manifesting his Hybrid traits way earlier than a normal child, instead of at 6 years old it was at birth. Meaning he feeds on blood like we do, but trying to get a child to drink something foreign is tiring,
which obviously without it he gets sick and weak easily" Tyler replied sheepishly

"He seemed very smart to me, I think you've done a good job so far" Sammy smiled warmly wincing when the slight movement caused him pain.

"I thank you, I appreciate someone else saying it other than my husband" He chuckled patting his chin gently "Rest up Samandriel then we'll show you the Italian Hybrid's version of dinner celebrations, after the months you had to endure."

"I can't wait to try it, If I don't have to be spoon fed" Sammy scoffed dropping his head back into the pillows in defeat.

"In time Sammy, just let your stitches settle" Tyler tutted closing the door behind him

"Ric, can I see them?" He asked innocently slapping on the biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, Let me prop some pillows behind you so you don't have to move" I retrieved a few pillows from the nearby shelf to sit behind his head and back.

"Then what I'll do is this" I laid out a pillow on the blankets over his lap and reached into the crib to carefully pick Ivan up and lay him down in front of Sammy making sure to support his head and body with the pillow.

"Oh you're a handsome boy aren't you? You're just like how I imagined you" He laughed gently kissing his little slender nose and to his rosey cheeks.

"And her highness, Princess Isla." I snickered gently laying her down next to her brother, the two immediately snuggled together working to keep warm.

"Look Ric, we made these gorgeous little beings" Sammy looked up at me tearfully with a conflicted look of happiness but underlying betrayal.

"I know, but you did most of the work Sammy. I love you" I scooted into the bed neck to him wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"I love you too, and I'll fight to my last breath to ensure that they're safe" He touched our lips together laying his head against my shoulder perfectly content with watching our children sniffle and gurgle in their sleep.

"They look very alike, how're we gonna tell the difference?"

"That's if they don't inherit the mutation" I bit my lip and Sammy elbowed me in the ribs.

"I don't care if they grow fast, they're ours" He stuck his tongue out at me gently wrapping his fingers around Isla's hand as she held it tightly in her grip.

"We'll be in our own home soon, and we can be a family. Get a job if we want"

Sammy burst into laughter but immediately regretted the action "You working Ric? I thought I would never see the day"

"You're so mean Sammy, I can work"

"It's not like we need money but it means we can possibly find more allies" He shrugged tracing his fingers down Ivan's chest "Find some friends for the twins, Estelle or Angie."

"I guess. I'm more used to keeping to my family, it can work." I smiled watching him stare adoringly down at our kids.

"Hey Ric, Since I got pregnant I had this weird goal to teach little supernatural kids how to paint"

"Sammy, that would be such a good use of your talents. Plus you're good with kids, may be able to get those kids to come out of their shell. Make them feel less different than human kids"

"I'm still down for the count for a while but it could work" Sammy sighed wincing slightly "Maybe it would be better for them to sleep in the crib and not on my hard legs"

"We'll be home soon Sammy, hopefully." I reassured gently picking up Ivan and laying him back into the crib before going back for Isla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 3.6K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
446K 21.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
548K 20.1K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...
698K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...