Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chalter Forty Four

21 2 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Sammy's POV--
I groggily came to when I heard Claude's relieved laugh just outside my door, peering over at the clock that was blinking 2:30am when the door clicked open and both Claude and Charlie slipped into the room

"Sammy, You're never gonna believe it" He was grinning brightly squeezing my hand tight.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Mom, she got Gus and Cedric out. They're pretty banged up but they'll be okay" Charlie laughed and I thought my heart stopped.

"Seriously? Can I go see him?" I pushed myself up onto my elbows but was immediately floored by the still present pain in my leg.

"Hayley said yes only if, she puts you in a wheelchair because we got our asses handed to us for letting you walk"

"Okay, Okay. Let's go then" I urged pushing off the covers

"Carefully, we gotta help you limp downstairs into the car though" Charlie grabbed my beloved ugg boots "But Hayley refuses to take the morphine drip out"

"That's to be expected, but I don't care"

"I wouldn't either, lets go see your cuddly wolf" He chuckled carefully pulled me up from the bed.

"Let me help" Claude offered ducking under my arm to help take my most of my weight.

"You shouldn't be doing that Claude" I protested limping slowly out of the bedroom.

"Please. I'm like four weeks along they're not even the size of a kiwi fruit yet" He rolled his eyes sarcastically taking the stairs slowly to avoid a triple injury.

"Would you like anything for the road Samandriel?" Sora the smallest of the triplets asked cautiously visibly intimidated by a hybrid coming from Japan where the hybrd rate was really low.

"You don't have to call me Samandriel, Sammy is fine. If you really want to I would die for something salty right now" I heard my stomach growl at the thought.

"Oh! We made hot pretzels last night, I shall go grab some" He immediately darted off into the kitchen.

"Man I would kill for a less strict diet at the moment."

"Soon, you can eat whatever you want" Charlie patted my shoulder reassuringly, Sora returned with the heavenly looking food in a box. Claude took one look at the box and he clasped a hand over his mouth and disappeared from under my arm.

"That must really suck, certain smells trigger you to dispel your guts into the toilet" Sora pouted tucking the box into Charlie's satchel.
"Yep. It happens with everyone. Even me, even Sammy" Charlie snickered pulling open the front door.

"Sorry, I wasn't anticipating that" Claude sighed wandering back into the foyer.

"Don't apologise. You okay now?" I asked resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I cross my fingers I won't be down for the count like the two of you were" He smirked grabbing hold of my arm to help me down the second set of steps.

"At least you're not getting threatened to be murdered"

"I want him dead, blood or not he's mine if I get my hands on him" Charlie snarled opening the passanger door to the SUV.

"If Cedric doesn't get him first, but lets not worry about it now" Claude held his hands out as I pulled myself up into the backseat
"Wake me up when we're there" I yawned leaning my head against the window and closing my eyes.

"Time to get up Sammy or you'll get a crook neck" Hayley gently poked my shoulder and I twitched rubbing my eyes roughly.
"Sorry, I'm up" I stiffled a yawn carefully lowering myself out of the damn high vehicle.

"Now into the wheelchair" She ordered and I knew that any protests would land me in hot water.

"How is Cedric?"

"He's severely malnourished and the wolfsbane has burned his skin, mild pneumonia, lots of bruising and lacerations but nothing that won't heal" Hayley pushed me through the doors of the hospital quickly before the receptionist girls started to swarm.
"What room is Gus in? And what are his injuries?"

"He's next door and he sustained a deep slash wound to his lower abdomen with a wolfsbane dagger but we're working to detoxify the blood" Hayley stopped us in front of one of the ICU rooms "Now lemme warn you it looks worse than it is"

"Okay" I nodded uncertainly earning a gentle squeeze on my shoulder as Hayley clicked open the door and continued pushing me inside. I barely contained the gasp that came out of my mouth at the sight of him.

He had red angry burns wrapped around his arms and neck and presumably everywhere else, his face was almost black with bruises and his body was boney almost void of his muscle even his hair was longer than I had ever seen it.

"I'll leave you two alone for a little bit" Hayley ushered Charlie and Claude out of the room and closed the door.

"Oh Cedric, I can't believe I had thought you abandoned me. I'm so sorry" I reached out to thread our fingers together "To think you went through all this to protect me" I felt the burning in my eyes and the tears starting to slip down my cheeks "I'm so selfish"

"Sammy.."

"Ric? Hey it's me, or us actually" I laughed through the tears clinging to his hand for dear life. He looked down at me through tired hooded eyes before smiling weakly.

"I've missed your face so much, I've felt your pain and agony for months" He brought my hand up to his lips "And I've had to sit there helplessly for seven months while you've suffered"

"I've had help" I bit my lip when I felt the hard kicking from both parties in my stomach at that moment "They've missed you Ric. I was barely two months in when you were taken"

He opened his eyes further and lifted his head "Oh Sammy, you've gotten so big. I've missed it" A pained look crossed his face and he looked like he was gonna cry.

"Hey. We can have as many babies as you want Cedric" I cooed trying to to make him feel less angry with himself "This is not your fault. Okay?

"Why are you in a wheelchair love?"

"I bent down to pick up Angie and my hip didn't agree with me, it's not that broken" I shrugged reaching up to run my fingers through his hair "But you're gonna have a half-sibling down the line as well"

"Claude's pregnant? Really?" His face lit up and I nodded patting his knee

"You're gonna be a dad and a brother. Double whammy"

"Wow. That's scary" He breathed looking up as Hayley poked her head into the room.

"How're you doing lovely?" She asked checking all the heart monitors and vitals.

"I'm..better, in pain but I'm happy that I'm out of here"

"That's good, we're renourishing you through IV then we'll start feeding you real food. But too much too soon will make you sick" Hayley sat down in the check next to me to take down the my own empty morphine bag.
"Can I stay here?" I asked hopefully

"Yes, I can't pull you away from your mate after seven months alone. But I've also bought a medication that may help fill Sammy's fracture so he can walk" She pulled out a syringe from her lab coat.

"Lay it on me"

"Good, now I'm gonna get in your space though. So Cedric, don't tear my arms off" She warned taking a pair of scissors to the bandage still holding the ice pack to my hit "Right. Just a jab" She replied cooly and stabbed me in the upper thigh with the syringe.

"That looks painful" Cedric gawked at the still angry bruising under my skin.

"I've had worse, it feels so much better now. Thank you" I felt the continuous throbbing start to eb away to a more dull throb.

"No worries sweethheart, the futon over there is really comfortable or if Cedric is nice enough you can cuddle up with him" She smiled gathering up her stuff and leaving the room again.

"You are not leaving my side at all." He chuckled leaning over to reach for his clothes

"I don't plan to."

"Good, because I never plan to leave you again. You are, the reason that I breath" He blushed slightly and I felt my face flare up in embarassment.

"Don't say it like that" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"They say wolves mate for life, I would want nothing more than to spend it with you" A little black velvet box appeared on the bed in front of me and I felt my heartbeat kick up a notch "Will you Samandriel, marry a dirty oversized old dog like me?"

"Of course, how could I say no?" I laughed rising from the chair and pressing my lips to his roughly.

"Multiple reasons" He rested his forehead to mine reaching down to open the box and pull out the beautiful gold ring that had one slightly raised diamond and smaller diamonds dotted around the rest of the ring

"It's truly gorgeous, how long did you plan this for?" I held my hand out to him as he slipped the small ring onto my finger and planted a kiss to it.

"Just after you told me you were having twins, the night I was taken was the night I was gonna do it. Seven months too late" He sighed looking down in defeat.

"Don't worry, it's feminine but its not gaudy. I love it" I pecked his lips again not wanting to get too far away from him in fear that he'll disappear again.

"Get up here with me, I wanna snuggle you so my wolfy can get used to your scent again. I'm almost certain your health will improve when I get clingy over you." he chuckled pulling back the covers and moving over.

"Good, because I haven't slept properly in seven months" I carefully crawled into the bed next to him and tucking myself against his side.

"Hey in there, You two may not of heard me before but I'm your Papa. I am so glad that I made it in time before you to came, and I know you've been really naughty to Momma but rest assured you need to behave now that Papa is home" He purred his hand not straying from my stomach

"God that was so sweet I think I need fillings" I giggled nestling my head under his chin "Am I hurting you?"

"Noo, I'm high as a kite and I'm here with my family. Couldn't be happier" He grinned pressing his lips to my temple "You have no idea how much I love you Sammy, your mother too. I owe her my life"

"Where is she?" I asked remembering that I didn't see her when I came in.

"I don't know. I was pretty much delirious when I came in" He bit his lip rubbing his hand across my stomach.

"Are you havin fun there?" I arched an eyebrow at him sinking down into the pillows.

"Sorry, Its just astounds me how your body is doing this"

"It's not that good, I'm doing a poor job of it" I laughed matching him marvel at the horrible deformity growing off my little frame.
"You're doing fine, I'm here now and I'll make up for the time I missed by waiting on your hand and foot 24 hours a day" He smiled eagerly and I rolled my eyes

"Are we interrupting something?"

I looked up to the doorway where Charlie, Claude, Gus and Will were standing "Oh no, nothing really" I blushed slipping out of the bed and moving back into the chair.

"Nice to see you're feeling more in good spirits" Claude smiled stiffling a yawn

"Well I can walk now. Everyone's alive, for now" I leaned back in the chair trying not to fall asleep myself.

"I'll say, it feels like I haven't slept in my bed in forever" Gus pulled Claude under his arm resting his chin on top of his head.

"On that note, Congratulations is in order for Big Daddy Werewolf and Wifey Wolf" Hayley popped her head up over the tall figures
"Aren't you glad you renovated that boarding house all those years ago dad?"

"Very much so, but now all of you need to go home and sleep." Gus looked over at William and Charlie in particular.

"I said Sammy and Claude can stay but you two will bear the wrath of your daughter if you're not there when she wakes up" Hayley pushed her way through the wall of men into the room.

"Very true, cmon Will" Charlie looked back forlonly grabbing hold of Will's hand.

"Hold up! Sammy, what is this?" She grabbed hold of my hand and held it up to her face "This. Looks awfully like an engagement ring to me"

Both Claude and Charlie immediately perked up and crowded into my personal space "That is too. Looks like the one you used to wear Gus"

"It is. It's a family heirloom, it was supposed to go to a daughter but my parents only had a son and so did I. But I believed it would suit Samandriel"

"Have to admit, it is a gorgeous ring. Looks way too expensive for what I'm used to" I laughed twisting the ring absently around my finger

"It's brings good health and long happy marriages, Did for my second marriage anywway" He chuckled kissing the top of Claude's head wincing as he shifted his weight

"You're a sap Love, but you need your rest so you can heal properly or you'll get an infection. We'll leave celebrations till we get home, everyone will be coming over and we'll go down to the lake together. Because safety in numbers." Claude pulled Gus towards the door motioning for Will and Charlie to follow.

"Don't go sleeping in that chair Sammy, call if you need anything"

"Yes mother" I'll rolled my eyes giving him a mock salute

"Brat" He huffed closing the door behind him.

"I think, you should sleep on the futon tonight Sammy, so I don't crush you" Cedric turned to look back over at me.

"Aw, do I have to?" I pouted crossing my arms across my chest

"Knock knock. I come bearing some soft gifts for Sammy" Hayley appeared in the room again holding a few pillows and thick duvets.
"Do you know if my mom is here?" I asked hopefully

"I think she's been in the lounge since they came in" She neatly laid out all the pillows and blankets on the futon.

"Can I go see her?" I looked to Cedric who nodded but looked about ready to fall asleep again.

"Yeah, go back into the foyer and its the big sliding doors on the right. I'll take care of loverboy"

I smiled greatfully leaning over to kiss his chick and pull myself out of the chair "I'll be back soon" I opened the door and slipped out into the hallway, it was almost like a graveyard outside without a soul in sight.

"Look girls, it's out favourite mother" Katie looked up from the desk and the other secretaries moved closer to chat.
"Don't let Charlie hear you say that."

"True, I heard Cedric is safe and sound. I'm glad" She smiled leaning forward on the desk "I hope you're staying healthy though"
"I'm feeling better now that he's here"

"Good, because everyone worries about you y'know" She warned taking a file from the passing doctor.

"I'll have to talk later I have to run see my mother, forgive me"

"No worries, we'll be around tonight probably" She waved as I continued through the sliding doors into the lounge. I spotted my mother sitting in the armchair by the window staring up at the stars.

"Hey mom, I was wondering where you were" I sat down in the chair across for her.

"Hm?" She looked up and over at me "Oh Sammy, sorry I was off into the clouds" She giggled nursing and ice pack in her hand.

"How in the hell did you get that bruise." I demanded seeing the mottled blue and black covering her eye.

"Your father and I got into a scuffle regarding Cedric and August" She shrugged sheepishly and I felt my blood boil with rage.
"He hit you! Mom that is abuse!" My voice rose and I was thankful that there was no one else in here.

"Its not big deal, I threw the first punch"

"Mom. You have a black eye! He is out of control!" I yelled balling my hands into fists rising to my feet

"There's something wrong with him. He's not like this"

"Mom! He wants to kill us! Me! Your grandchildren and everyone we hold dear! Just because we're different! I will not stand for it-Ngh!" I was almost floored by a blindingly painful ripping wave of agony tore through my legs and through my middle.

"Sammy? Samandriel!" She stood up just as I sank to my knees "I need help in here!"

"It's..fine." I ground out reaching for nothing in particular and came in contact with my mothers hand.

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything right" She gripped my hand tightly smoothing my hair out of my face, I spotted Hayley sprinting through the foyer and almost taking the tables in the lounge on the way in.

"What happened?" She asked a little too harshly moving her hands over my body.

"I got angry, they're probably just angry too" I exhaled sharply working on calming hybrid anger pounding through my veins.
"What did I tell you about getting stressed?"

"It was my fault. I was being thick" My mother was on the verge of sobbing still gripping my hand tightly.

"You are definitely going to rest now. No ifs or buts about it. Cedric will have my head if he hears about this."
"I'm sorry" I mumbled looking down at the floor.

"It's okay Sweetie, lets just get you up" She slid her arm behind my back and carefully helped me up "Now take it slow"

"Gee, you sound like everyone else" I grumbled dragging my feet along the floor feeling positively drained.

"Hey Sammy, I was starting to get worried you had ran off" Cedric smiled as we finally made it back to the room "And you brought Talia too, I thank you for saving my life"

"You are most welcome Cedric"

"Now it's bed time for everyone, Claude wants Talia to go home to the boarding house because theres no way she's going back to him and Sammy is going to sleep on the futon and will not move until I say so"

I sighed loudly and kicked off my shoes crawling onto the surpisingly soft cushion, My mother out of habit moved to tuck the duvet around my shoulder "Try to take it easy, that means you too Cedric"

"Yes maam"

"Good, I'll get out of your hair now" She straightened and left the room.

"Goodnight you two, no shenanigans" Hayley warned switching the lights of and closing the door.

"Night Sammy, wake me up if you need anything." Cedric whispered reaching out across the small space to squeeze my hand.

"Will do, good night my old dog"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 21.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
79.7K 3.6K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
446K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
2.7K 121 10
Harper is a half-incubus, he lives with his human dad and is just trying to live his life as a teen; unfortunately...Harper wasn't born from a true b...