Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

By FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... More

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chaoter Forty Two
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Forty Three

17 2 0
By FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Cedric's POV--
I felt the crack of Sammy's bones clearly and I just wanted to curl up and cry like a baby, he was in pain and I wasn't there for him. I'm clearly not trying hard enough to get out of here.

The door slammed open and I squinted as light flooded into the room "I brought you a friend Cedric" Samandriel's father grinned widely as two hunters dragged my unconscious father into the room and threw him down onto the cold cement.

My father was black and blue beyond recognition and his clothes stained thick with dried blood, an open gaping wound across his stomach oozed black blood constantly.

"The twins gave me the slip but their betrayal will not go unnoticed"

"You're beyond sick, what kind of a father are you? You're a surgeon! You've helped us before" I strained against the chains to try get closer to my father.

"That was until I found out that your kind had defiled my children!" He deliver a harsh kick across my face spraying blood across the already dirty floor.

"Victor!"

Samandriel's father stopped and his face fell as he turned to face one very furious Talia.

"Tali, I can explain."

"No! How dare you treat our boys' family like this!" She yelled balling her hands into fists.

"Dad..Please, wake up" I begged nudging him with my elbow "I'm terrified and I really need your help right now" I choked on a sob managing to grab hold of his arm to shake him.

"Look what you have put this boy and his father through! And our son! Our poor baby boy is suffering!" Talia was growing hysterical beating at his chest angrily.

"Come with me." He growled tugging her out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

"Ric.."

"Dad. Dad, are you okay?" I crawled my way across the floor to my now semi conscious father.

"Look at you, what have they done to you?" His canines peeked from his mouth in anger at my poor horrible state.

"What about Sammy, is he doing okay?" I asked hopefully

"His health is deteriorating a lot faster being away from you and the weight is taking its toll on his bones, but he's a tough kid" He coughed pressing his hands to his wound.

"Why are you not healing?"

"Wolfsbane dagger" He dragged himself to sit against the wall "Wesley and Willow went to Angelo and Brandon for help, William will probably come running if he catches wind of it"

"Where are we anyway?"

"We're underground at what seems like abandoned subway tunnels just outside of London" My father reached out to tug on the chains but recoiled immediately "When was the last time you ate?"

"I..don't remember, we go for a while without food as werewolves but its been months"

--Sammy's POV--
"Please be gentle with him, he is fragile enough" Claude ordered hovering nervously around the bed.

"I told you to stay on bed rest Sammy" Hayley tutted ushering a worried Charlie and William out of the room and closing the door.

"I know, Charlie wanted to take the little ones out to play and to get me out of the house" I bit back a cry as Hayley prodded my hip.

"You don't need to hold back for me love, you've been strong enough as it is" She cooed pressing an ice pack to the blackened area and wrapping a bandage around it tightly.

"He is a tough cookie, tougher than me and I'm way older than him" Claude chuckled brushing my hair back from my face that was becoming clammy in pain.

"Hang in there lovely, I'll pop a morphine drip into you and it'll be smooth sailing" Hayley sat down on the bed next to me and pulled my arm closer towards her "Just a scratch" She reassured as she pierced the needle into the veins on the underside of my wrist and holding it in place with medical tape.

"Now you will not move unless the house is burning down." Claude ordered pressing a cold wet washcloth to my forehead.

"He might pitch a fever from the shock of it but that'll go down and he might shiver a little as well so keep him warm, but if anything happens. Don't hesitate to call at all" Hayley smiled as she gathered up her things.

"Thank you."

"Take care of yourself Sammy, the girls at the hospital worry about you as well" She squeezed my hand softly "Same goes for you Claude, don't do overdo it."

"Yes Maam." Claude mock saluted and she just rolled her eyes and made her way out of the room.

"Sorry I ruined your morning" I mumbled looking away in shame.

"It's fine, it was ruined the moment my lovely bacon and eggs came back up ten minutes after eating them. It really doesn't taste good the second time."

"Welcome to my world" I laughed bringing my hands up to try quell the nudging under my skin "Wanna feel how much two of them move?"

Claude's eyes lit up in almost excitement as he laid his hands onto my stomach, one of them put on a show by most likely kicking their sibling inside.

"It's just like everyone else, not even born and taking on bad habits"

"If they aim it well enough it can hurt" I smirked laying my head back into the pillows feeling the shivers wracking my body from the cool air and the pain.

"Lemme pop some more blankies over you" Claude got up and went over to the closet to pull down some more thicker downy blankets and laying them over me.

"Claude." Charlie came tumbling into the room panting loudly "Gus has been taken down by the hunters."

Claude paled immediately moving his hand to his stomach "Is he dead?" His voice cracked slightly on the last word.

"Willow and Wesley saw them take him away, but they were almost annilihated by one of their landmines when they gave chase. But they may have a location" Charlie tried to smile to make Claude feel better but failing, I heard Will call Charlie down and he reluctantly left the room.

I looked back over at Claude who was gripping the blankets tightly in shaking hands "Hey, Claude. Relax" I gently wrapping my fingers around his hand and squeezed gently.

"What a monster." He ground out gripping my hand tightly.

"I know. I don't think I could ever call him father again, I made a promise to myself that they would never have to grow up like Charlie and I did"

"You're going to be good at this Sammy, I mean I only raised Cedric when he was a young boy so I wouldn't know either" Claude smiled patting my hand "You need rest Sammy, Let the morphine do its job"

"I just can't settle."

"I know, you're wanting to nest but you lack the mobility and your mate" He smiled sympathetically "Charlie showed me your drawings, they're gorgeous"

"Yeah, I'm sort of anxious now. Like what if Cedric isn't there? What if something goes wrong and they're left without parents?"

"We have capable doctors Sammy, don't worry your pretty little head about it. Just relax and focus on healing" Claude sat down next to the bed flipping through my sketchbook.

--Cedric's POV--
"Ric? Hey sweetpea. It's Talia"

I cracked open my eyes slightly to look up at Sammy's mother, there was the beginning of a black eye blossoming underneath.

"He hit you? What kind of sicko punches their wife?" I snapped grimacing as my muscles protested angrily.

"I threw the first punch actually, it was sort of an accident. No matter, I got hold of this in the scuffle" She held out the ring of keys which looked important and sticking one into the padlock keeping all the chains together.

With a lurge the chains fell away and everything just started to ache after being bounds for months straight, even my clothes hung way looser than they used to.

"How are we gonna get out of here?"

"There's a fire escape nearby from the old subway that will take us out near where Gus was captured. Come on before people notice, they start to wake up at around 3" Talia moved to shake my father.

"Ngh, what are you doing here Talia?"

"Come to help, let's go" She pulled him to his feet, I struggled to stand up as my legs protested from months of disuse.

"Never thought I'd see the day I'd get outta here" I hobbled out of the room into a darkened tunnel.

"I know, That's why we're going to" Talia popped a gun from a holster on the inside of her boot and trumped down the narrow tunnel for a good few minute before it cut off abruptly to a ladder on the wall "I'll go up first to scout.

"Be my guest" I swayed dangerously leaning against the cold cement, Talia pulled herself up onto the ladder until she reached the hatch and shoved it open with a hard shove before crawling up.

"Take Cedric up next, he's in worse condition than I am" My father nudged me towards the ladder and I reluctantly hitched myself up onto it.

"Upsie daisie Ric" Talia grabbed hold of my arms and pulled me out of the hatch "Are you okay Gus?"

"Yeah, my gut is killin me but I'll live" My father groaned as he rolled out of the hatch.

"Good now run" She tossed him the gun and pushed us out into the woods.

"There is no way we are leaving you behind. Samandriel would never forgive us" He growled grabbing her by the wrist.
"I can't run that fast. I'm far too weak" I stumbled along behind them.

"It's not far from here, you can't howl otherwise they'll be alerted" Talia wrapped her arm around my back pushed harder to keep footing in the thick wet foliage just as rain started to pour down from the sky drenching us to the bone.

"I can smell Willow and Wes nearby, the candy smell I can find from miles away"

"Great. We're on the home stretch" I blinked back the darkness blurring my vision.

"Stay with me Ric, dead weight is harder to carry" Talia urged pulling me up the steep incline.

"August!"

My father's head snapped up and took aim at the figures running towards "Oh thank god its you" He breathed out as Brandon, Angelo, Joel and the twins appeared from between the trees.

"We're saved" I laughed bitterly just as I blacked out into the wet ground below

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
2.7K 121 10
Harper is a half-incubus, he lives with his human dad and is just trying to live his life as a teen; unfortunately...Harper wasn't born from a true b...
4.2K 158 11
Book 5 - Fire Series Must read Fire of Redemption first or this book will contain major spoilers, if you don't mind that. . . Then feel free to emoti...
159K 5.4K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...