Supernatural Attraction (Boyx...

Par FandomsAndSlashyBits

Samandriel Cordova comes from a highly religious and high class family which makes him a target to bullies at... Plus

Supernatural Attraction
Character Profile- Samandriel Cordova
Character Profile- Cedric Faustus
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chaoter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chalter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapater Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight

Chapter Forty One

32 2 0
Par FandomsAndSlashyBits

--Cedric's POV--
"You're really testing my patience boy. Where's my son?"

"I won't let you hurt him, seven months without any info. Should get the hint that I won't tell you" I snapped straining against the chains that were infused with wolfsbane "You're running out of time."

"Believe me, I can burn down the entire forest if I have to. Burn you filthy breeders to the ground."

"What about your granddaughter? Your oldest son. Would you murder them too?" I wanted nothing more to sink my teeth into his throat and rip it out "Here. Look at her!" I maneuvered my hands enough to toss my wallet out onto the floor at his feet.

The man turned his lip up and snatched wallet up from the ground looking into the photo of Sammy and I at graduation standing with Will and Charlie who was holding Stella.

"Sammy was the Valedectorian of our year with full honours while suffering from crippling sickness that landed him in hospital for almost a month."

He remained quiet still staring at the photo "He is a smart kid. I wouldn't of expected anything less. The girl looks like she's fucking six, there's no way she's theirs"

"She inherited genetic mutations from the werewolves that made her grow excessively fast, she's only eight months but she is so smart. She even looks like them you can't deny it"

"And what? Your abominations will do that too?" He dropped my wallet back in front of me.

"I-I don't know, I'm not telepathic! Please let me go home, I won't abandon him ever. I want to be there for him but being away from him is effecting his health"

"Can't do that. Have to protect the humans, whether that means eliminating my children..so be it." He shrugged turning to head back towards the door.

"They're your own blood! Please! Don't hurt them!"

I was met with the heavy slam of the metal door and the room was plunged into darkness, whatever ounce of strength I had was gone and I could feel the burn of the wolfsbane against my skin.

Please..I just wanna go home. To my family" I dropped my head in defeat sobbing loudly knocking my head against the wall.

"Stop it Cedric, Sammy knows you didn't abandon him. But the twins are not takin it easy on him." Silas crouched down in front of me looking almost gaunt and deathly from my lack of energy.

"I know. I'm trying" I heaved against the chains but to no avail.

"Your father and the twins are close. But we're underground, I have no idea whether he can find us.

--Sammy's POV--
"Sammy..hey, wakey wakey Uncle Sammy" I felt a light nudging on my arm and I groaned cracking open an eye to look down at Stella's grinning face, Angeles was standing beside her with an equally sunny smile.

"Sorry, you looked like you needed the sleep but these two rugrats were way too eager to go to the lake" Charlie smiled apologetically pulling the two away from the bed.

"No it's okay, I'm getting cabin fever. Could someone grab me my clothes?" I propped myself up onto my elbows and slowly pulled myself into a sitting position.

"We're on it" Stella saluted as she pulled Angeles out of the room with her.

"How are you feeling today brother?"

"I feel..like I'm being torn apart. Mentally, physically I'm a bit better" I looked down at the floor swallowing against the dryness in my throat "Silas came to me last night."

"Did he? What'd he say? Is Cedric alive?"

"Yeah. Barely, he's wrapped all up in wolfsbane chains in some dark room. They're trying to get our location out of him to wipe us out"
"Who Sammy? Maybe we could relay this to Gus" Charlie sat down next to me wrapping his hands over mine.

"Our father, and the hunters. But mostly him, wanting to murder me and my children along with you and everyone else."

"That-! If I get my hands on him, I swear to god. How dare he threaten the lives of his own family and my daughter, his grandchildren!" He growled gripping my hands tighter

"We need, to find him. Maybe mom knows, but if she did she would tell us." I sighed dropping my head in defeat.

"She needs to be told. I'll call her down to the river with us" Charlie looked up as the two girls filed back into the bedroom.

"We got you a shirt, a sweater and your pants" Stella grinned proudly sitting the stack of clothes onto the bed.

"Thank you, I won't be two seconds" I waited for Charlie to nudge them outside before changing my clothes hating to look at my horribly disgusting naked body.

"Right, lets go" I stumbled to my feet and hobbled towards the door.

"We're gonna drive down so we don't run the risk of you falling" Charlie hitched his bag up onto his shoulder and grabbed hold of my arm as we continued down the stairs

"Good to know sleeping beauty is awake, you've slept better in my bed in one night than you have in seven months" Claude chuckled from where he was feeding the other rugrats of the pack.

"Must be your mattress, hope I didn't keep you up"

"Nah, I didn't sleep much so I became a night watchman" He smirked slapping Felix upside his head for throwing food at Sora.

"Well, do get some sleep. We'll be back soon after we've taken Sammy out"

"Alright, I'll wrangle this lot for the time being" Claude waved as I was ushered out of the house.

"Where's Will?" I asked noticing the absence of one brooding father.

"He's got a migraine so I left him in bed with all the shades closed, he'll be fine" Charlie chuckled unlocking the doors to the SUV "Right, you'll obviously need help but don't worry" He opened the passenger door and hoisted me up into the seat.

"Thank you"

"You're worryingly light for someone carrying twins, We need to feed you more." Charlie closed the door to make sure the two younger girls were fastened properly.

"Well Uncle Ric should bring Uncle Sammy a boatload of cake back from his holiday then, he should be rubbing Uncle Sammy's ankles and putting ice on his boo boos" Estelle huffed crossing her arms. I laughed at how pure an innocent her little mind was.

"I'm sure he will Stellie, but he's stuck on holiday for now. The special plane he was using has broken down and he's still trying to get it fixed" Charlie smiled back at Estelle as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Will he get home before B1 and B2 get here?"

Charlie glanced over me reaching over to squeeze my knee softly "I do hope so"

"He'll try his best." I sank down in the seat wincing at the pain still resonating deep in my lower spine.

"Alrighty, some ground rules girls. Stay where we can see you, no jumping on Sammy. Do not talk to anyone, and if you go in the water don't go past your waist. And Sammy, stay put till I come get you" Charlie pulled the SUV to a stop and hopped out.

Stella immediately threw herself out of the seat to help Charlie grab some bags from the trunk of the car.

"I brought some pillows and blankets to keep you comfy, then I think Stella has your sketchbook and camera. Angeles has ran off somewhere with your paints and pencils though" He chuckled opening the door and grabbed hold of my hands to pull me down from the passenger seat.

"I owe you one Charlie"

"No you don't baby bro, just do me a favour and get a little nap in" Charlie patting my head taking me by the arm and leading me down to the grassy meadow around the blue water.

"I'll try. But I ache too much" I leaned against the large oak tree while Charlie laid out a few pillows and blankets down in the long grass.

"This is what Cedric should of been doing" Charlie sighed hovering as I slowly lowered myself down into the plush cuccoon of pillows.
"I know..we can hold out a little bit of hope that he will come home"

"Mom is coming down soon too, she's worried about you" He sat down next to me laying back in the pillows.

"Yeah, I'm sure she is" I reached for my camera and switched it on, I was immediately assaulted by an image of Cedric and I standing in front of this very lake in the orange of the sunset probably a month after I had found out I was having twins and three days before he disappeared

"He wouldn't leave you on his own free will, you two looked so in love it gives me cavities" Charlie grinned leaning against my shoulder.

"You're so mean"

"It really astounds me how far we've come in..a year. holy crap I got married and had a kid in the space of a year." He laughed running his hand through his hair.

"I'm 18, pregnant with hybrid twins and having to live off blood because my vampire side is constantly ravenous and I actually get homicidal towards people"

"Not to mention we went from humans to hybrids. What I wanna know is why it didn't fix your brittle bones." Charlie grumbled fluffing the pillow behind his head.

"Because the twins are draining most of my supernatural energy leaving me with my shitty human energy" I leaned over to grab hold of my sketchbook and flipping it open.

"Look Daddy! Angie and I are in the water!" Estelle called from the edge of the water wading around in the little set of matching swimmers to her friend. I lifted the camera to take a picture of the two just as the sunlight glinted off the surface of the water.

"Now be careful! Make sure you don't lose the ball or Papa will be cross" Charlie watched as Estelle and Angeles tossed an inflatable ball to each other.

"They're adorable, who knew they would be such good friends" I picked up one of the graphite pencils and stared down at the page.

"Add your two to the mix, I do hope they didn't inherit the same mutations as Stella. Although, I see more of Will in her everyday and it makes me want to have more"

"Claude is pregnant" I stabbed at the page absently and Charlie's mouth fell open.

"Serious? After trying so long, that's so cute. We'll be running out of room soon" He smiled stiffling a yawn.

"God we live in a boarding house with from what I've heard from Claude has at least 12 bedrooms, we'll be fine." I scoffed still looking down at my page.

"Sorry, I'll leave you to draw then"

"I'm trying to visualise" I closed my eyes trying to imagine something that wasn't scenarios of how people could be treating Cedric at the moment, suddenly the meadow appeared before me and two small figures a boy and a girl were running among the tall blades of grass giggling as they chased after eachother.

The sunlight almost illuminated their ash blonde hair and made the teal blue in their eyes almost glow, I was drawn to the oversized grey wolf running along behind them and I resisted the urge to burst out laughing. Cedric was painted with rainbow colours by the hands of said children.

"You're missing out Sammy, quit watching and join in" A very human Cedric suddenly appeared out of nowhere standing to my right holding his hand out with splotches of colour stuck in his hair and on his skin.

"You look ridiculous"

"They are your children after all, very artistically talented" He chuckled dragging me to my feet, for once there was not constant pain and the grotesque growth of a stomach was gone "Still beautiful Sammy, so are they" He smiled pulling me close to his side resting his face into my hair

"This is too real, why can't we have this? Why can't we be happy?"

"I'm trying my love, god I will rip off my own limbs if it comes to it. I will come back to you, I promise you" He tightened his grip almost painfully.

"Samandriel? Sweetheart are you okay?"

"Huh?" I opened my eyes shaking my head to clear away the image, my mother and Charlie were hovering worriedly over me.

"Christ you scared me Sammy, you went into a weird meditative state and I was literally pinching you to try get your attention"

"Really? Sorry I didn't even know I did that" I blinked looking back down at my sketchbook to find a drawing of what I had just experienced etched into the paper then the faces of the boy and the girl on another page.

"Wow, is that what you invisioned them to look like?" My mother knelt down next to me to get a closer look.

"Seems like it" I shrugged, Charlie scooted a little closer to take a look at it.

"Oh yeah. The eyes are his, the sharp jawline and high cheekbones are his. The ivory almost translucent skin, the cute little blood red lips and tiny nose are yours. The hair..almost seems like a mix of the two, blonde but like pale brown mixed in?"

"Yeah..it does." I snapped the book shut and threw it across the blanket.

"Okay, I bought some food along with me. The girls are on the swing I had brought from the tree that we had in our backyard, they're havin a blast and I wanted it to remain in the family" She smiled warmly setting out the way too many portions of food for my tiny stomach.

"I mixed some blood into some grape juice for you too Sammy" Charlie nodded to the canteen sitting in his backpack.

"Uncle Ric! Look at the pretty stone I found!" Estelle came darting up to me with what I definitely knew had to be the beginning of werewolf speed "It's shaped like star" she held up a glossy stone that closely resembled pearl that did actually look like a star.

"They say stars are a sign of good luck keep hold of that" I patted my knee and she hesitantly crawled into my lap "Oh hey Grandma, did you come to visit?" She grinned widely waving to our mother.

"I sure did, Lord you've grown so fast since I last saw you. She wasn't even talking when I was here last" Mother sighed fixing the bow in one of Stella's long dark braids.

"It's the mutation in genetics, she grew before our eyes and now look at her. But the mutation dies out around here anyway"

"She's almost taller than me too" Angeles came stomping out of the water shivering from the sudden wind change.

"Do not fret Angie, you'll grow" I held out a towel and wrapped it around her snugly before pulling her to sit beside me.

"There's lots of food for you girls to eat as well, I made it all myself" Mother sat down next to Charlie looking very carefree which was such a rare occurence for her.

The two youngsters powered through a hefty portion of the food before conking out in a food coma tucked under a few blankets together.

"Mom, why do you stay with father?"

"Because, I really don't have a choice. Its already hard to get out here to see you two, your father fiercely opposes the idea of his sons who he was grooming to be hunters were turned into the one thing that he hunts."

"We're a family, you guys were busy. You led a double life behind our backs and we were so lonely, and we took comfort in two men that just happened to be supernatural beings." Charlie looked down at his mug of warm coffee forlornly

"I know sweetie, Gus and his family are the kindest beings I have ever met. You and William have a beautiful daughter and everyone takes care of eachother, Even my beautiful sweet baby is starting so young. I feel so old"

"You're not old mom, you age gracefully. Barely look over 30" I giggled downing the last of the juice from the canteen

"But mom..You are aware how long Cedric has been missing for right?"

"Course I am, I am so angry that he isn't here" She growled balling her hands into fists.

"He is being held captive. Sammy has seen it, Silas has also spoken to him. Father and his men are keeping him somewhere and he is planning to wipe us all out including us and the twins and Stella, Mom I am begging you. If you know something at all, We really need your help" Charlie was pleading almost grovelling in front of her.

"I-I..He can't be doing that. There's no way he would kill his own children..Not my babies, No" She shook her head verging on hysterics, I locked my jaw as I sat up onto my knees and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay. You couldn't of known."

"I'm so sorry, my sweet boys. I've failed as a mother to protect my precious children for so long, I'm a poor excuse of a mother, grandmother and a human being" She sobbed hugging me tightly to her chest.

"Mom, don't say that. You've protected us from his wrath at your expense for years, We'll find a way" Charlie curled protectively over the two of us.

"How could he? Take the father of his children away from his poor sick mate is disgusting. What happened to the man I married?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

His Alpha Par Del

Loup-garou

1.4M 44K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
698K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
886K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...