Abhigya Stories Collection

By lazyakabookworm

anuanantha had asked me to post all of my Abhigya stories here, though I've posted the same stories with Rish... More

One-Liners of Each story
A Love So Pure
A Night Like This (OS)
All Roads Leads to You (OS)
Anchor
Andekhi Anjaani
Andekhi Anjaani : Epilogue
Arranged Marriage (OS)
Baaware Se Iss Jahaan Mein Baawara Ek Saath Ho
​Baby Series 1 - Always & Forever
Because You Are Mine (Adult 18+)
Being Yours...
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 1 - Wings Of Love
Best Friend's Sibling Duology 2 - Winds of Love
Bhabhi
Canvas & Notepad
Child Marriage 1 - Jab Miya Biwi...
Child Marriage 2 - Balika Vadhu/ Child Bride
Child Marriage 3 - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Cinderella
Destined To Be Yours... (OS)
Destiny
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 1 : No Choice But Seduction
Dewar-Bhabhi Duology 2 : Gentle Rogue
Diamonds In The Sky
Dor
Dreaming of You
Dude & Beauty Series 1 : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl
Dude & Beauty Series 2 : The Beauty & The Admirer
Dumb & Dumber
Engagement Trilogy 1 : Mohabbat Ho Na Jaye
Engagement Trilogy 2 - Raabta
Engagement Trilogy 3 : Thode Badmaash
Enigma
Every Wish
Fallen
Fire & Ice (OS)
Forbidden Love
Give Me Tonight
Handcuffed!!!
He Said He Loved Me
Hearts Aflame
Hijack
Hooks & Crooks
Humsafar
In Her Love
Insane Hearts
Intezaar
Jaan-E-Mann
Just A Kiss Away
Let Love Find You
Lollipop
Lonely Hearts
Lost & Clueless
Love Actually
Love Game
Love Trilogy 1 : Silent Love
Love Trilogy 2 : Sudden Love
Love Trilogy 3 : Stubborn Love
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Mangetar
Married To A Stranger
Messages In A Book
Mills & Boons Series 2 : The Mrs.
My Adorable Darling
My Adorable Weirdo
My Husband... My Boss
My Village Bella
Nanda
One Dark Night
One Night...
Pehla Nasha
Pirates of the Caribbean
Professor Student Series 1 - Mere Humsafar
Professor Student Series 2 - Woh Humsafar
Professor Student Series 3 - Ban Gayi Woh Humsafar
Punar Vivaah
Rishta
Rooth Na Jaana
Say You Love Me
Secret Admirer
Someone To Watch Over Me
Stranger in My Arms
Suddenly You
Sundara & Sundari
Suhag Raat
Sweet Talk
Tere Liye.../ For You...
The Elevator
The Ex
The Fake Girlfriend
The Hired Wife
The Long Way Home
The Magic Of You
The Moon Series 1 : Lonely Moon
The Moon Series 2 : Sun & Moon
The Office
The Proposal
The Stranger in My Life
Tu Hi Tu / You & Only You
Twin Series 1 : Sum of All Kisses
Twin Series 2 : Sweet Nothings
Twin Series 3 : Sangemarmar
Twin Series 4 - Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na The
Unakkenna Venum Sollu/ Tell Me What You Need
Undeserving Love
Valentine's Day
Wedding Vows
Wet Dreams, Naked Thoughts & Dirty Talks
When Love Awaits
You & Me
You Are Mine

Mills & Boons Series 1 : Indecent Proposal

9.5K 390 79
By lazyakabookworm

Pragya Arora hurriedly walks into her office. She was late today. She hated being late. Pragya rushes to her table and was about to sit.

"Pragya..." Disha calls her and Pragya stops quickly and turns around to look at her. "Sir asked you to see him before you started work." Disha tells her with a teasing and all-knowing smile.

Pragya sighs and walks towards his cabin. It was not even a secret what he has been trying. He never tried to be subtle. How she hated him for that.

She knocks on the door and pokes her head in, "May I come in, Sir?"

"Pragya!" Abhi looks up with a smile. "You know you don't have to ask."

"You are my boss and I have to."

"Have I ever treated you like my employee?" Abhi asks her grinning.

"I would appreciate it a lot if you did." Pragya replies.

"I could but I don't want to." Abhi replies as he checked her out top to bottom. "No new dress for your birthday?"

"How do you know it is my birthday?" Pragya asks him shocked.

"Where you are concerned it is my business to know." Abhi tells her as he stood up and walked towards her. "Happy Birthday, Pragya." Abhi tells her as he offered her a jewellery box.

"What is this?" Pragya asks frowning.

"Open it." Abhi tells her as he pushed the box onto her hand.

Pragya opens the box to see a beautiful diamond necklace. For a second, she had to force herself to close it and return it to him. "I don't take expensive gifts, especially from you."

"Ouch." Abhi says keeping his hand over his heart though he was still grinning. "You are always rejecting my gifts."

"I know what prize it comes with it. And it is against my policy to accept expensive gifts from outsiders."

"That was cruel." Abhi tells her making puppy face.

"You'll live. Can I go?"

"So... you won't take expensive gifts... huh? How about an inexpensive one?" Abhi asks her.

"What is it?" Pragya asks frowning.

"Me."

"You? inexpensive?" Pragya mocks. "Aren't you the heir to a business worth 200 crores?"

"You have too much information." Abhi says pissed.

"It's my business to know who I am working for." Pragya throws his words back at him and turns to walk off.

Pragya walks towards her table and sees a giftwrapped box. Curious she opens it to see a red rose inside that.

"You will never take expensive gifts from me. So, I got you that." Abhi tells her.

Pragya turns around to find him leaning on his door with a sexy smile.

"This...."

"I didn't even pay a single penny for that. I stole it from my mom's garden." Abhi tells her grinning. "So, I don't think you have any grounds to refuse that." Then he turns to Disha and cheekily winks at her and walk back.

Pragya turns to Disha and sees her watching them with an amused smile.

"Shut up." Pragya tells her knowing full well what was going to follow. She turns to look at his door and sees the door closed. She sighs and smiles as she kept the rose on a glass of water. She wished he would stop this nonsense. It's seriously close to a year since he has been behind her. The dedication and sincerity he shows, one would think he wanted to marry her when in truth all he wanted was a sexy time between the sheets, his words to be exact. At least, he was honest about that and she had to give him that. And he has never misbehaved with her, the reason she had remained at the job in spite of him chasing her shamelessly for a year now.

Later, Pragya was working when Disha comes to her.

"Do you want to have coffee?" Disha asks her.

"Yeah, okay." Pragya replies smiling, she had been thinking of taking a break. She gets up and walks with Disha to the pantry as they talked. Disha was telling her about the latest office gossips. Pragya used to gossip about the office people before but now she stopped as she knew the biggest gossip of the office was that their boss was trying to get her to sleep with him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" everyone shouts as she enters the pantry and Pragya stops in shock seeing her co-workers and Abhishek standing around the table with a cake on the table. Pragya looks at Abhi furiously as she walked towards him.

"What? It is office tradition." Abhi replies defensively.

"But you never take part in it." Pragya furiously whispers to him.

"That is because you are special." Abhi replies not so quietly winking at her. Pragya turns completely red in embarrassment. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you look when you blush?"

Pragya turns to look at everyone and they were watching like hawks. "I am so close to quitting."

"Wow... you mean no more threat on sexual harassment in workplace law suit?" Abhi asks excitedly.

Pragya looks at him helplessly.

"I was just joking, Pragya. Cut the cake and I am here because I consider you a friend." Abhi tells her as he passes the knife to her.

"I am not your friend." Pragya says furiously as she snatched the knife from him.

"But I am your friend." Abhi tells her smiling genuinely at her.

Pragya looks at him helplessly. When he smiled at her like that, something in her melted. Sighing, Pragya turns around and cuts the cake. She takes a piece and turns to Disha, "Disha..." Pragya says as she offered the cake.

Disha's eyes quickly darts between Pragya and Abhi nervously and she says quickly, "You give Sir first. I'll take the second one."

"No... you have this." Pragya insists.

"No. Give him first." Disha insists. When Pragya looked adamant, she whispers, "I don't want to lose my job."

"He is not going to fire you." Pragya whispers to her.

"Really?" Abhi asks Pragya from behind.

Pragya turns to him in shock and Abhi gives her a challenging look. Sighing loudly Pragya shoves the cake into his mouth making him chuckle and everyone else gasp out loudly. He takes a piece and takes it near her mouth. Pragya looks away furiously. "I can see Disha is important to you." Abhi says.

"Pragya... please?" Disha begs from behind.

Pragya opens her mouth and Abhi feeds her. Then he looks behind Pragya at Disha and grins at her, "I owe you."

"WHAT?" Pragya whips around in shock as she looked at Disha who was looking at her guiltily.

"Did you really think I was going to fire her for this?" Abhi asks her chuckling and then he walks off.

"He made me do that. He is my boss." Disha tells Pragya in panic.

Pragya sighs and looks away from Disha and sees everyone watching her. Some amused, some disgusted, some angry and a few in jealousy.

"Thanks everyone for this." Pragya tells everyone uncomfortably. "I am just gonna go."

"May I come in?" Pragya furiously asks him.

"Please." Abhi replies smiling ear to ear.

"Stop smiling!" Pragya furiously orders him.

"I thought I was the boss here." Abhi replies.

"Stop it, please! I can't take it anymore. The way they all look at me. They hate me. they think that I am encouraging you like this. They think I am here only because you want to sleep with me."

"That is true." Abhi replies.

"I am good at what I am doing!" Pragya says furiously. "I am here because I am good at my job."

"Yeah I know. But you are my secretary because I want to sleep with you. You were going to be promoted to assist my Dad and shifted to the headquarters, but I stopped that. So, it is true that you are here because I want to sleep with you." Abhi explains to her.

"You stopped my promotion?" Pragya asks him shocked.

"Yes. And my Dad is a tyrant. He'll torture you. You will never have the fun you are having with me." Abhi tells her with a wink.

"I am not having any fun with you!" Pragya says outraged.

"Only if you let yourself have the fun. You have no idea; how great it is going to be between us." Abhi tells her as he stood up and walked towards her.

"STOP IT!" Pragya says furiously. "Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"I'll. One night and I'll."

"You are disgusting!" Pragya says furiously. "Can't you see what it is doing to me?"

"How many people in this office do you think is chaste?" Abhi asks her.

"I don't care about others. I care about me."

"Even I care about you."

"Then stop this nonsense."

"I can't. You are kind of like an obsession. The only way to get you out of my system is... bed pe cricket." Abhi winks at her.

"You are sick!" Pragya says furiously and turns to walk out.

"Pragya... have lunch with me." Abhi tells her.

Pragya furiously turns around, "What?"

"I said have lunch with me."

"No."

"Just lunch." Abhi tells her.

"Still no."

"It's your birthday and I want to do something special with you. So just lunch."

"I said no."

"Like I said, you are my friend, Pragya." Abhi tells her earnestly. "And I promise I'll behave."

"If I have lunch with you then will you stop all this nonsense?"

"No. I can't."

"Then no."

"Please?"

Pragya stops hearing him. She turns to look at him and he was looking at her very sincerely. She sighs; there was something in him that made her give in to his silly demands like these. "Fine."

"Thanks." Abhi says smiling excitedly. "How about Chinese? It's your favorite, right?"

"How do you know that?" Pragya asks him shocked.

"What do I don't know about you?" Abhi asks her back.

After they placed their orders they were silent for a while both lost in thoughts.

"They are going to talk about this." Pragya tells him.

"That we went for lunch together?"

"Yes."

"Then why did you come?" Abhi asks her.

Pragya shakes her head and looks away, she didn't know, and she was scared to ask herself why.

"Relax, Pragya. Whoever wants to talk let them talk."

"I can't have people talking about me like that. I am a girl. I have to get married one day. I am going to be someone's bahu."

"Do you seriously think your husband would be a saint?" Abhi asks her surprised.

Pragya doesn't reply.

"Do you truly think that he would be a virgin?"

"I don't care even if he is not."

"Then why do you insist on being a virgin?" Abhi asks her.

"Can you stop this?"

"Tell me, Pragya."

"Why do you want to talk about this? And what makes you think that I am a virgin?" Pragya asks him in a challenging tone.

Abhi's smirk drops for a second hearing her question a possessiveness gripping him then he shrugs it away. "I just assumed you are."

"I am." Pragya tells him as she looked away because she wanted to tell him. Why? She didn't know.

Abhi mentally relaxes; something had hurt him when she had said that.

"Wouldn't it matter to you if your wife is like you?"

"Do you think I can handle a marriage?" Abhi asks her surprised.

"If you show half the dedication that you show me then I think you can."

Abhi chuckles, "You are different, Pragya."

"How?"

"You are special."

"Why?"

Abhi looks at her thoughtfully wondering why she was special then in the end he just shrugs.

"I don't think I can ever be with one girl all my life."

"You can. When you find your Mrs. Right, you will."

"Then it is a good thing that I am not looking, right?" Abhi asks her cheekily.

"You get into my nerves!" Pragya says furiously.

Abhi chuckles, "Can you be with one man all your life?"

"Yes."

"What a boring life that is going to be." Abhi tells her.

"It will be my life."

"Yeah I know. So... what plans for the weekend?"

"I am not going anywhere with you." Pragya snaps at him.

Abhi chuckles, "How long can you keep rejecting me?"

"How long are you going to torture me like this?"

"As long as it takes." Abhi tells her.

"Can't you find anyone better?"

"Never found any one as enticing as you." Abhi tells her.

Pragya looks away as she tried to control her blush.

Abhi parks the car and quickly gets down, runs to the other side and opens the door for Pragya.

"You don't have to do all this." Pragya tells him though her cheeks were turning pink.

"I wanted to do it for you." Abhi tells her as he led her towards the elevator to take them back to the office.

"Thanks for the lunch." Pragya tells him.

"Thanks for coming with me." Abhi tells her smiling happily.

Pragya turns to look at him and loses her footing and starts to fall when Abhi quickly holds her. "Careful, Pragya." Abhi says in genuine concern as he helps to steady her. "Are you alright?"

"I am fine." Pragya says and looks on in shock when he quickly kneels down and starts inspecting her ankles.

"What are you doing?" Pragya asks panicking seeing two of her co-workers in the smoking area watching them in shock.

"I am just checking whether your ankles are fine." Abhi says as he continued to twist her leg around.

"I am fine. Please stop." Pragya says as she pulled her leg away from him.

"I was just checking, Pragya." Abhi says a little offended. "I am not trying to rape you."

"People are watching." Pragya tells him in a whisper. "I would never think that of you." Pragya tells him.

Abhi turns to where she was looking and sees them. "You are giving them undue importance."

"You are giving me undue importance." Pragya tells him.

"For a reason." Abhi replies to her.

"I am never going to sleep with you."

"A man can try." Abhi replies with a shrug as he led her towards the elevator.

Couple of weeks later, Pragya was getting ready for office when Sarla comes to her excitedly. "Pragya... you remember my friend Meera?"

"Yes." Pragya replies smiling at her.

"She is coming to our house next week, and her son is also coming."

"Ah that is nice." Pragya says smiling.

"She wants her son Suresh to marry you." Sarla tells her happily.

"What?"

"Yes, Pragya. You two used to be such good friends when you were small. Then itself we used to say that Pragya is for Suresh." Sarla tells her smiling.

Pragya panics hearing her mother. Her marriage? To Suresh? I have to talk to Abhishek! Without saying anything, Pragya hurries out.

Pragya opens the cabin door and starts to run in when she spots Tanushree Mehta with him. She stops dead in shock. What was she thinking? That it would matter to him that her parents were thinking of getting her married to someone else? The first thing he would tell her would be to find out if the guy is a virgin and whether he was worthy of her virginity. Then he would ask her to spend a night with him before her wedding. She was nothing more than that to him.

"Pragya?" Abhi calls her in concern.

"Sorry." Pragya replies and quickly starts to leave.

"Pragya... wait." Abhi says as he runs behind her. "What happened?"

"Nothing." Pragya tells him as she looked away.

"You look pale. Is everything alright?" Abhi asks as he was about to keep his hand on her shoulder.

"I am fine." Pragya says quickly as she steps back not wanting him to touch her.

Abhi stops furiously when she did that. "Then why did you come running in?"

"I wanted to take the day off." Pragya tells him as she looked around agitated. She couldn't look at him now. She needed to think.

"Is everything alright, Pragya?"

"I said I am fine." Pragya snaps at him.

"You are not fine." Abhi says furiously as he holds her hand and drags her with him to his cabin.

"Leave me! Stop creating a scene." Pragya furiously tells him struggling seeing people were staring.

"Tanu, I'll see you at the party in the evening. You go now." Abhi tells her ignoring Pragya's protests.

"Is this Pragya?" Tanu asks him as she looked at Pragya in shock.

"Yeah. Now leave."

"How do you know me?" Pragya asks her shocked.

"He keeps talking about you. No girl has made him run around in circles like you." Tanu tells her impressed.

"Leave, Tanu."

"I am going." Tanu says rolling her eyes. "See you, Pragya. By the way, I am Tanu, his best friend."

"Best friend?" Pragya asks shocked. For a long time, she was the only girl by his side in every party and she had assumed she was his girlfriend or something but best friend?

"Yeah... Difficult to believe that he can have platonic relations too... huh?" Tanu asks chuckling.

"Get lost, Tanu." Abhi says irately.

"I am going.... Anyways I'll catch you some other time, Pragya... when you are not so worked up. Hope everything is fine with you. See ya."

Pragya watches as Tanu walked out.

"What happened?" Abhi asks her angrily.

"Nothing." Pragya replies.

"You were pale when you came in."

"It was the sun." Pragya tells him avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me when you are talking." Abhi tells her furiously.

"Why does it matter to you?" Pragya asks him furiously.

"Because you are my friend!"

"I am not your friend!"

"For me you are!" Abhi says furiously.

"Just give me some space... okay?" Pragya tells him as she held her head.

Abhi lovingly cups her face and asks her "What happened, Pragya? Whatever it is you can tell me."

Pragya looks at him helplessly. Why was he acting as if she mattered to him? When the truth was all he wanted to do was have sex with her.

"Pragya..."

"I need to think." Pragya tells him.

"What is the problem, Pragya? Maybe I can help. You came here running because you thought I could help, right?"

"I will talk to you later. I need to sort it out in my mind first. Please give me some time."

"Okay. I'll be here. If you want, you can take the day off." Abhi tells her.

"Thank you." Pragya replies and walks out.

Pragya was sitting in the park near her office as she let her thoughts in and let it guide her. Why did she want to inform Abhishek about the marriage proposal? What did she expect him to do? Why did she expect him to do anything? It is not like she mattered to him. But he mattered to her. She had been so hard at fighting him off then when did he enter her heart? He was a shameless womanizer. Who had a new girl at his side everyday but for a long time there has been only Tanushree Mehta and no other girl in his life... rather his public life. There was nothing about him in news or in office gossips, but he did tell her that he couldn't be with one girl all his life. Then why did she let him affect her? She knew who he is and what he is like then why? Because in spite of all that he had a good heart. He never tried to force himself on her or touch her without her permission. He genuinely cared for her and treated her like a friend. That was the reason why she had remained in this job despite people talking about them and she loved her job too, or that was what she had told herself. When in truth it was because, she wanted to be around him, she liked the way he made her feel, the way he was always behind her and was never ashamed of his attraction towards her. In spite of knowing everything why did she fall for him? Why did she want more from him? Why didn't he want more from her?

Two days later, Pragya walks into office determined. She had made her decision and she was going to stick by it. She sits on her chair and starts working. She hears the door open and hears a "Hey." Pragya looks up and sees Abhi smiling at her happily.

Pragya smiles at him.

"Everything alright now?" Abhi asks her.

"Yes. Thanks for asking." Pragya replies. He had called her that night and she had told him she had some family problem and was worked up about that. He had seemed to buy that.

"I missed you." Abhi tells her.

Pragya's heart starts slamming against her chest hearing him. Even she missed him. Abhi walks towards her side and sits on the table. "Now, all your family problems sorted out?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Pragya shakes her head, "Thanks for asking." Then she smiles so as not to hurt him.

Seeing her smile, he smiles at her "I am happy everything is sorted out."

Pragya smiles at him.

"Take care and be happy always." Abhi tells her and walks back into his cabin.

Pragya watches him walk away, why did he have to show so much concern for her?

"Weekend... huh?" Abhi asks her as he walked out of the cabin.

Pragya shakes her head at him, "You never give up?"

"When it concerns you? Never." Abhi tells her. "What say? You and me... take a trip?"

She turns to look at Disha's chair and sees that it was empty. "Where?" Pragya asks him.

"Anywhere." Abhi tells her smiling happily. "So?"

"I have never been to Goa." Pragya tells him.

Abhi's smile drops and he looks at her in shock, "Wha... what?"

"I said I have never been to Goa." Pragya repeats.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You said trip. So, I said Goa."

"You and me? To Goa?" Abhi asks her shocked.

"Yes." Pragya replies.

"What happened to you, Pragya?" Abhi asks her in shock.

"I changed my mind." Pragya says shrugging.

"Why?" Abhi asks her frowning.

"I guess you were right... what is wrong in having a little fun."

"Are you joking with me?" Abhi asks still not able to digest it that Pragya was willing to have sex with him. Pragya is not like that.

"I am not. I am serious. I thought about it a lot and made up my mind." Pragya tells him.

"What has happened to you, Pragya?" Abhi asks her shocked.

"I don't know. I have been having this thought for some time now."

"You sure?" Abhi asks her.

"You sure?" Abhi asks her again as they walked into the hotel room in Goa.

Pragya sighs, he had been asking her that ever since she told him that she wanted to take a trip to Goa with him, then when she went to her house to get her clothes, she had lied to her parents that she was going away for an office trip, then all the way to the airport, in the flight, before checking into the hotel and now, that was all he asked her.

"What changed your mind, Pragya?" Abhi asks her.

"I don't know." Pragya tells him.

"But you are sure?"

"How many times will you keep asking me this?"

"If you want you can walk out right now." Abhi tells her.

"No, Abhishek. I don't want to. If you are not interested, we can go back." Pragya tells him.

Abhi looks at her in shock. He leans down and gently takes her lips in his. "Say my name again."

"Abhishek." Pragya whispers as her heart started slamming against her chest. The kiss was so slow and sweet.

"You are sure, right? There is no going back once we start."

"I am sure." Pragya tells him confidently.

"Do you want a few minutes?" Abhi asks her.

"You are making me nervous." Pragya tells him.

"I am nervous!" Abhi tells her exasperated.

"Why?" Pragya asks him shocked.

"Because I have never been with a virgin!" Abhi tells her as he stepped back. "Because it is you!"

"Because it is me?" Pragya asks him confused.

"It's your first time and I want it to be perfect for you."

Pragya smiles at him, "Just by saying that you made it perfect."

Abhi walks towards her and cupping her face he tells her, "Even if it is going to kill me, I am going to go slow."

"I don't know whether going slow or fast is better." Pragya tells him smiling.

"You will know, Pragya." Abhi tells her giving her a sexy smile.

Abhi gently leads Pragya to the bed. He could see that Pragya was nervous, but she said she was sure of it. He still didn't understand why she changed her mind. He had been chasing her for close to a year and he had realized a long time ago that she was not the type of a girl who took physical relation lightly but still he had shamelessly went behind her because he simply couldn't help it. She had kind of become an obsession to him. Even though he cared for her and considered her his friend when Pragya's promotion had come up, he had fought for her which had led to his father to find out about what was happening, he hadn't backed down then. She was an obsession, a game that he had to win. Now she was in bed with him and strangely he didn't feel like a winner, if anything he felt like he was losing something, something very important. And Pragya? She seemed so different; he couldn't even recognize this person she has become. Why did it feel like that he was throwing away something very precious? Why is it hurting him that Pragya is willing to sleep with him? Why isn't he feeling happy or victorious? Why is he feeling as if he is spoiling Pragya? Ruining her? That he was making the biggest mistake of his life?

Abhi steps back as he ran his hand through his hair agitated.

"What happened?" Pragya asks him.

"I need to know what changed your mind, Pragya." Abhi tells her.

"I just changed my mind." Pragya tells him shrugging.

"How can you change your mind like that? For no rhyme or reason?" Abhi asks her exasperated.

"I wanted you to be my first." Pragya tells him.

"First? How many were you planning to have?" Abhi asks her shocked and hurt.

"I am not a slut."

"I didn't say that!"

"Don't you want me?" Pragya asks him upset.

"I do."

"Then what is the problem?"

"You are the problem! Something made you change your mind and I want to know what it is!"

"Why do you care about the reason?" Pragya asks him furiously.

"So, there is one!" Abhi says shocked.

"There isn't any reason."

Abhi looks at her for a while helplessly.

"Abhishek?"

"I NEED TO THINK!" Abhi says furiously and walks out of the room.

Abhi walks towards the hotel's private beach as he tried to clear his thoughts. something had happened to Pragya. Two days ago, she had been upset about something and now this. What the hell happened to her?

Hearing his mobile ring, he ignores it at first then thinking maybe it is Pragya calling from the room he checks his phone. Seeing Tanu calling he picks up sighing.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?" Tanu asks him.

"Goa."

"Goa? What are you doing there? Why the hell aren't you here?" Tanu asks him furiously.

"What?" Abhi asks confused.

"Did you forget that today is my birthday?"

"Oh fuck!" Abhi mutters when Pragya had told him that she was ready to have sex with him, he hadn't thought of anything else.

"Abhi... is everything alright?"

"I can't come, Tans. I am caught up with something."

"You sound upset. I got few minutes before the party starts. Do you want to talk?" Tanu asks him in concern.

"I don't know if I should be even talking to you about this. But I am so fucking confused. My head will burst now."

"Tell me... maybe I can see things in a different perspective."

Abhi sighs and asks her, "Why would a virgin who has been adamant on waiting for her marriage and husband, suddenly decide to have sex with another guy?"

"Hmmm"

"I am just so confused. I feel this is wrong." Abhi tells her helplessly.

Tanu smiles, "the reason... huh?"

"You know?"

"I could."

"What is it?"

"It is the same reason why you haven't been with any girl for the last one year."

"What nonsense? I haven't been with anyone in last year? And what do you know about my sex life?" Abhi scoffs at her.

"When was the last time you had sex, Abhi?"

"The last time..." Abhi starts thinking and he draws a big blank. "Oh my!"

"See... I know. If you were having sex on the side, you wouldn't be talking to me day and night about Pragya."

"I don't talk about her."

"You do, darling!" Tanu tells him. "Pragya looks best in yellow but her favorite color is green, so she is mostly dressing up in green. Pragya likes coffee to tea. Pragya likes Chinese food. Pragya likes Ranbir Kapoor."

"How the hell do you know all that?" Abhi asks her shocked.

"You don't talk about anything else, Abhi."

"Oh God!"

"So, the answer is simple."

"What?" Abhi asks her confused.

"Just like how madly you are in love with her, Pragya seems to be madly in love with you."

"Love?" Abhi asks her shocked.

"What else is it then?" Tanu asks him.

She was right. Pragya was all that mattered to him. he had been going so crazy about Pragya that he never realized that it was because he was in love with her. How did he never realize it? And did Tanu say that Pragya could be in love with him? Wait a minute!

"What makes you think that I am talking about Pragya?"

"Seriously, do you want me to believe that you would ditch my birthday party and go to Goa to be with some random girl? That you would sacrifice your chance on talking about Pragya to be with some other girl?"

Abhi starts smiling, "Love you! You are the best."

"I know."

"Gotta go." Abhi says and was about to hang up when she stops him.

"In case you are wondering, the reason you are hesitating is because, even though you wanted to sleep with her, what you always wanted was her love."

"What makes you think that I was hesitating? For God's sake, I am Abhishek Prem Mehra!"

"Pragya is willing to sleep with you but you are on a phone with me."

"Thanks, Tanu. I owe you."

"You do. Love to Pragya. Bye."

Abhi walks back into the room to find Pragya sitting on the bed crying.

"Where you ever going to tell me?" Abhi asks her.

"Tell you what?" Pragya asks him confused as she wiped her tears.

"That you love me!"

Pragya's eyes go wide hearing him. "I don't..."

"Don't you dare lie, Pragya. I will kill you if you do!" Abhi tells her angrily.

"Abhishek, I..."

Abhi sits next to her and tells her, "You are an idiot, Pragya. I am a bigger idiot, I would have never realized the real reason why you were here with me!"

"Does the reason even matter?" Pragya asks him as tears fell from her eyes again.

"Yes, it does because I love you."

"You do?" Pragya asks him surprised as joy started filling her heart.

"I do. It just took me forever to realize it."

"But you can't be with one girl all your life. You don't do commitments."

"And I didn't even realize that I was celibate for a year now." Abhi says rolling his eyes.

"You were?" Pragya asks surprised.

"Yes."

"Can men be celibate like that?" Pragya asks him as she smiled in surprise.

"I don't know. If I had realized that I was celibate then..."

"Then?"

"Then..., I don't know, Pragya... I guess I would have chased you even more." Abhi tells her smiling. Pragya chuckles hearing him, "Why didn't you tell me, Pragya?"

"Mama was planning to fix my wedding with her friend's son, and that is when I realized I love you. I came to tell you but that day I saw Tanu with you... and I don't know... I changed my mind thinking it wouldn't matter to you. So, I thought I will be with you. I wanted to be loved by you once, and then I would resign and marry whoever Mama and Papa decides."

"So... you were going to marry someone else." Abhi says looking away. That hurt a lot.

"Abhishek..."

"You didn't even think to give us a chance?"

"I never thought you could love me. And you are so rich. Your family will never accept me."

"They will, Pragya." Abhi tells her confidently as he cupped her face. "Will you parents agree?"

"They will." Pragya tells him smiling.

Abhi smiles at her, "I love you, Pragya Arora."

"I love you, Abhishek Prem Mehra."

Abhi leans down and takes her lips in his.

"Pragya... do you want to wait till marriage, or can we?"

Pragya starts blushing hearing him. Seeing her blush, he was about to kiss her when his mobile starts ringing.

"Just a sec." Abhi tells her. Pragya nods. Abhi picks up his phone seeing it is Tanu.

"Yeah Tanu?"

"Please don't kill me."

"What did you do?" Abhi asks surprised.

"I kinda told Mohan Uncle that you are in love with Pragya."

"You did? That is fine. I was going to talk to Dad when we get back." Abhi says smiling.

"He got super excited and he and Radha Aunty left."

"Left? Why didn't they stay for your party?" Abhi asks surprised.

"Because they went to fix the wedding."

"Ah! Nice." Abhi says smiling.

"Great then. All fine?"

"Yeah everything is fine here." Abhi says smiling then suddenly realizing he asks, "Wait a minute! Did you say they went to fix the wedding?"

"Yes. Okay bye."

"WAIT! To Pragya's house?"

Hearing him, Pragya looks at him in panic.

"Yes."

"They are going to ask to see Pragya there."

"I guess so."

"Her parents are going to tell them that Pragya has gone on a business trip."

"Yup." Tanu replies.

"And Dad knows there is no trip."

"Even I thought something like that would happen."

"I WILL KILL YOU, TANU!"

"Don't forget you owe me and today is my birthday!" Tanu reminds him worriedly.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Pragya says frantically as she ran around the room grabbing her things.

"We are coming back!"

"At least, you guys got to know about your feelings." Tanu says as if in a consoling way.

6 years later

"Come, get on the bed." Pragya tells three years old Aditya as she held his hand and helped him onto the bed. Once Aditya gets on the bed and settles down, Pragya passes him his feeding bottle. Aditya takes the bottle and starts drinking from it. Pragya lovingly caresses his forehead as she watched him drink from the bottle. Suddenly, her phone starts ringing.

"Papa?" Aditya asks curiously.

"Who else?" Pragya asks him, grinning and takes the phone. "Hello?"

"What's up?" Abhi asks from the other end.

"Nothing much. Giving Adi milk. This boy doesn't have any solid food." Pragya tells him as she frowned at Aditya. Aditya makes a disgusted face and continues to enjoy the milk.

"He'll start slowly. Relax." Abhi tells her smiling.

"How is your new secretary?"

"Sexy." Abhi replies.

"Really? Good for you."

"She is very sexy." Abhi tells her again.

"I hope you will stick with her at least." Pragya tells him smiling.

"What kind of wife are you?" Abhi asks her pissed. "She is very sexy."

"I got that." Pragya replies chuckling.

"Those were the days when girls used to fight for me." Abhi says dramatically sighing.

"If any girl tries to get close to you then I'll also kick some asses." Pragya tells him.

"Really?" Abhi asks her excited.

"But please don't fire the new girl."

"Why won't you work for me again?"

"I love you, but I can't handle you 24 hrs a day."

"You don't love me anymore!"

"That worked the first two years not anymore." Pragya tells him grinning.

Abhi sighs loudly "You were better off as my secretary."

Pragya chuckles, "Why won't you stop chasing me, Abhishek? I am your wife."

"You were the best secretary I ever had. And I am just not finding that comfort and rapport with anyone else."

"I definitely hope so." Pragya tells him chuckle. "Give the new girl a chance."

"Yeah okay... did she mail you my schedule for the week? I told her to do it."

"Let me check." Pragya tells him as she quickly grabs her laptop.

"Wednesday you are fully packed." Pragya says frowning.

"Is there a problem?"

"We were supposed to go for Adi's school shopping, right? He is starting preschool on Thursday."

"Oh! We will go on Tuesday then." Abhi tells her.

"But then I have my baking classes on Tuesday. Now I'll have to reschedule it to Friday. I'll have to call the students and inform them." Pragya tells him.

"Okay do that."

"Oh no! Friday, I am supposed to go with Tanu for her wedding shopping." Pragya says frantically. "I'll have to reschedule that too. On monday, Daddyji and Mummyji would be coming back from their trip, so I'll have to be home. Oh God! I got lots of things to plan. I'll call you later." Pragya says and hangs up.

Abhi looks at his phone in shock, "Why does she always hang up on me? She never hung up on me when she was my secretary! Even today, I have to run behind her!"

-The End-

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 13.7K 37
After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that h...
57.8K 2.2K 4
RK is a goon who is stalking his new neighbor, Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
277K 8.4K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
62.1K 3K 8
Madhu and RK call off their wedding the night before their engagement, only to start falling for each other the very same night. Cover Courtesy : Im...