Successfully Troubled {Rated...

By TheGoldenFantasies

More money, more problems. These ladies are no exception to the rule. More

Successfully Troubled {Rated M} - Intro
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty Part Two(Author's POV).
Chapter Twenty Part Three (Author's POV).
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.

Chapter Fifty Two.

269 7 2
By TheGoldenFantasies

*6:30 PM*

Stephanie was in her and Drew's room, doing her makeup at the mirror in the bathroom. After the beach, her and Drew played pool and sat in the living room talking while Anastasia, Jermaine, Priscilla and Patrick took naps and Lashelle and Trey spent their time avoiding each other. She was a bit of a night owl already, but since she knew she didn't have to work, she planned to milk this trip as much as possible.

She kept her makeup light, but made sure that her eyes would stand out a little more. After she finished her makeup, she put on her dress. It was a strapless white tube top style dress with dark blue stripes across the cleavage area. She wore it with a pair of open toed nude strapped heels and brushed her pink hair to the right side. She walked into the bedroom to see Drew sitting on the edge of the bed, messing on his phone.

He wore a black denim button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans and casual black suede loafers. His hair was perfectly styled and coiffed and he wore a gold watch and matching bracelet on his left wrist.

"Why are you looking so sexy? Who are you trying to impress, huh?" Stephanie joked.

Drew chuckled and shook his head, "Nobody but myself."

"Mhm, that's who you better say."

"What are you tripping for? I could be asking you the same question with that tight ass dress you got on." He stood up and looked down at her.

"Stephanie D'Cruz dresses up for nobody but her own self." She flipped her hair.

"And me."

"Ehh."

"Don't try to play me, NiNi."

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his torso, "But it's so much fun to work your nerves."

"You forget I can come back and do the same to you." He chuckled and slapped her ass hard.

"Oww." She hissed and smacked him in the chest, "Damn, did you have to slap it that hard?"

"You don't complain any other time. Especially when I'm pounding that p-"

She cut him off by covering his mouth, "You don't do it that damn hard. Like, shit. My ass cheek is sore now."

"Aww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to be that bad."

"Yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"For real, I didn't. I'm sorry, NiNi." He rubbed her ass cheek and planted kisses on her neck and collarbone.

"You are so lucky I don't kick your ass."

"You know I love my NiNi. Don't be like that." He gently bit her neck and sucked on her spot.

"Mmm. Uh-uh, don't get me started right now. No hickies." She shook her head.

He kissed her neck one last time and then kissed her lips.

"You love me?" He asked her.

"I haven't hurt you yet, have I?"

He laughed and kissed her lips again before letting her go, "Come on, you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." She nodded and grabbed her phone, placing it inside of her yellow purse.

Stephanie left out of the room as Drew followed behind her and they walked down the stairs. Trey, Jermaine and Patrick were all sitting down on the couch having a conversation with each other.

"How did I finish getting ready before your women?" She asked them.

"Now Steph, you know your sister and her makeup." Jermaine chuckled.

"Sadly, I do."

"I don't mind it, though. We don't have to be to dinner until 7:30 and the place isn't far from here. So it's all good."

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs and Lashelle came down to where they all were. She wore a tight and short black v-neck dress with a body chain, big hoop earrings and a pair of black rhinestone heels. Her dark brown hair was in semi wild curls and flowed down her shoulders perfectly.

"Those other two haven't came down yet?" She asked Stephanie.

"Not yet, but you look so fly, sis."

"Aww, thanks. I haven't worn this dress in a long time, so I figured I'd bring it in case we do something where I'll need it." She nodded her head.

"I love it. And you got the body chain too. Where did you get that from?"

"Girl, if I could remember, I'd tell you." She chuckled.

Priscilla came downstairs wearing a black strapless jumpsuit with gold peep toe Louboutins. Her hair was in a low ponytail and she wore diamond studs in her ears.

"There's my lady." Patrick smiled and got up to approach her, "You look great."

"Thank you. Sorry I had you waiting." She apologized.

"You're fine, beautiful."

He leaned in and whispered something into her ear that caused her to giggle. Anastasia finally came down wearing all white. She wore a sheer white spaghetti strapped top, white high waist dress shorts and white open toed heels. Her hair was wavy and she even wore a tied white scarf in her hair.

"Sorry, y'all. You know a girl's makeup takes a little while." Anastasia said.

"Y'all need to learn to speed up the process." Stephanie commented.

"Girl, bye. I'm not even paying you any mind. Let me be fleeky in peace."

"Alright, ladies. Play nice." Jermaine told them, "Let's get ready to go."

Patrick looked at his phone, "Just in time, too. The van is waiting outside for us."

They all walked out of the house and got into the traveler van. It didn't take too long until they were off to the restaurant. When they arrived to Brown Sugar, they all exited the traveler van and walked into the restaurant.

"Hi, welcome to Brown Sugar. How many in your party?" The hostess asked them.

"Eight." Patrick told her.

"Ok." She grabbed their menus and motioned them to follow her, "Right this way."

They followed her to a table and she placed their menus down, informing them that a server would be right with them. Everyone took their seat and Stephanie placed her purse next to her. A couple of minutes later, a waiter greeted them and took their drink orders. As he left to get their drinks, everyone was trying to decide on what to eat.

"Man, everything sounds so good. I can't make a choice." Anastasia said.

"Tell me about it." Priscilla agreed.

"I'm seriously thinking about the cou cou and flying fish. It sounds real good." Trey mentioned.

"I think I want Bajan rum burger." Lashelle nodded her head.

"That actually sounds good. I think I'll get that too." Stephanie closed her menu.

After everyone agreed on what they were getting, the waiter came back with their drinks. They all told him their food orders and he wrote them all down. He informed them that he would put them in and their food would be ready soon. Anastasia cleared her throat and lifted up her glass.

"I would like to make a toast." She announced to the table.

Everyone grabbed their glasses and raised them up.

"To this trip that we all needed. Being able to be in beautiful Barbados. To us sitting at this table as a family. May this trip continue to be beautiful, may we continue to get drunk and have fun and may whatever problems that are going on be fixed."

They all said cheers and clinked their glasses together before taking a sip.

"So have you two set a wedding date yet?" Lashelle asked Anastasia and Jermaine.

Anastasia nodded, "Yes. June 19th."

"Aww, a summer wedding. That's going to be beautiful."

"What's the theme?" Priscilla asked.

"The Great Gatsby. I won't go into too much detail, but don't worry. Y'all will love it." Anastasia smiled.

"I can't even believe my little sister is going to be a wife in a few months."

"I know, I know. But I'm ready."

"Next thing you know, Steph and Drew will be next." Lashelle mentioned.

"Not any time soon, though. First, I have to have my own thing going on with the career path I want to take." Stephanie interjected.

"Yeah, and I want to get my music going and tour and all of that good stuff." Drew added.

"I can understand that. Y'all have plenty of time." Anastasia told them.

"Plus, I put my money on Priscilla and Patrick first. I think they'll be married within the next couple of years before me and Drew." Stephanie chuckled.

"Hey, you never know." Patrick looked at Priscilla and winked.

Priscilla blushed and giggled, hiding her face.

"I swear, you've turned my sister into a little middle school girl when she's around a guy she likes. I don't know who she is." Stephanie joked and shook her head.

"Cálmate, puta." Priscilla told her.

"Hazme, azada." Stephanie replied, crossing her arms.

"No empieces conmigo."

"De acuerdo, ustedes dos. Siéntate. Nos estamos divirtiendo aquí. Apágalo ahora." Lashelle warned them and motioned them to cut it out.

"Fun killer." Stephanie rolled her eyes.

Everybody laughed and took another sip of their drinks. Soon, the waiter approached them with their food and placed it down in front of them. They all said their grace individually and immediately dug into their meals. As they enjoyed their food, everyone talked to one another and the couples made sure to have their own conversations.

After enjoying dinner, everyone decided to indulge in dessert. Stephanie and Drew ordered the triple chocolate mousse cake to share between them, as did Priscilla and Patrick. Anastasia and Jermaine settled on the flaming banana chocolate crepes while Lashelle chose the mango cheesecake and offered to share with Trey if he wanted some. Stephanie wasn't used to seeing her brother in law being barely talkative, but she could understand why.

The waiter brought all of them their desserts and Stephanie grabbed her fork immediately. She couldn't wait to take a bite. She dug her fork into the cake and placed a piece of it into her mouth.

"Oh, my God...." She gushed and closed her eyes for a second, "That is so good."

"Agreed." Priscilla gave a thumbs up, "Ugh, I need to up my workout time when I get back to Cali."

"I need to start going back to the gym. I slacked off."

"Lashelle, I need your workout plan." Priscilla told her.

"I work out at the gym for at least two to three hours and then dance for the same amount of time in practice for my shows." Lashelle informed her.

"Ooh, hell no. I want to be able to feel my legs."

Lashelle laughed and took another bite of her cheesecake, "You get used to it after a while. Especially when you've been doing it as long as me."

"You are brave as hell, because there is no way. I have a limit." Stephanie shook her head and took another bite of her cake.

"Once you get into the habit of something like that, it ends up being pretty fun. It's a lot of work, but the results are amazing." Trey commented.

"Easy for you to say, you've been buff for a while now, brother in law." Priscilla told him.

Trey chuckled, "Hey, I wasn't always. Did nobody see me during my Trey Day era?"

Stephanie raised her hand, "I did. But you were still in shape."

"I was in shape, but I was skinny and lowkey scrawny as fuck. I had to hit the gym even more and build that up."

Lashelle chuckled softly to herself and shook her head.

"What's so funny, sis?" Anastasia asked her.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." Lashelle nodded her head and ate another piece of her cheesecake.

After dessert, the waiter brought out four separate checks and the men gladly paid the bills for their women. They left from out of the restaurant and Drew had his arm wrapped around Stephanie's waist as they all waited outside for Dwayne.

"That was probably one of the best meals I've had in a while." Anastasia admitted.

"It was very good." Priscilla agreed, nodding her head.

"I feel fat." Lashelle pouted.

"Girl, bye. Only thing fat is that ass of yours. Hush." Anastasia chuckled.

"You're the best encourager ever, I swear." Lashelle laughed.

Anastasia blew a kiss at her and flipped her hair playfully.

"I want to go back to the house and relax now. Maybe play some pool." Stephanie mentioned.

"Me and this one got some things we want to do ourselves." Anastasia looked up at Jermaine and winked.

"I know exactly what you mean, my sista." Priscilla added.

The two of them laughed and gave each other a high five.

"I'm going back to my room and watch a movie. Maybe work on a couple of songs." Lashelle said.

"I thought Chris told you no work whatsoever." Priscilla reminded her.

"Chris isn't here right now, is he? Plus, I doubt writing counts as work. That's fun for me."

"Big bro in law, what about you?" Stephanie asked Trey.

"I'll probably play some pool with you and Drew." Trey nodded his head.

"I'm cool with that." Drew confirmed.

All of a sudden, the black traveler van pulled up to them and Dwayne opened the door for them. They all piled into the van and got comfortable as Dwayne closed the door and got in on his side. He pulled off, taking them back to the beach house. Stephanie definitely didn't want to be upstairs while her sisters were having their private time with their men. She wanted to wait until they were asleep or resting. Then it would be her turn to wake up the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 2.1K 36
*18+, g!p and smut* Chaelisa convert Credit goes to the rightful owner.
6.4K 360 23
jus read!
5.7K 222 27
The lifestyle's of a family full of crips & drug dealer's gangbanging & slanging just to make it through.For your curiosity take a look and dig into...