Rose Winter (UNDER EDITING)

By classicalwriter

Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at... More

copyright
Rose
Clubs & Drinks
Speeches
Bad Hangover
Missing Something?
Dangerous Game
Mission Impossible
Information
Dark Blue
Secrets
Lights,Camera,Action
Accidents Happen
Mother?
Games
Who's to blame?
Emotions
Whoops
Trouble
Lessons
Girls trip
Anger issues
Switch up
Threesome???
Drunken nights
Home Alone
Handcuffs
Handcuffs really?
Holy Water
Confused
Fineeee
Cut it
Tracked
Reunion
Tough
Gone Like The Wind
whoops
Start playing
Tough luck
Punishment
Curiosity killed the cat
Love
Addiction
No means no
Malia
Bipolar chick
Wishes
Locked
Geesh
The easy part
Crazy bitch
Liar liar pants on fire
Dinner Date
Thoughts
Goodbye
Stupidity
Boom
Depression
Out
Strong
Change
Parties
How High
Tell him
The Truth
Walk away
I Spy
charm
Dylan
The End
ROSE WINTER 2
VIXEN (Angel and Eric future)

Oh God

4.6K 110 5
By classicalwriter

ROSE P.O.V

3 hours.

For 3 hours I've been locked in our room. I washed 3 times out of boredom and colored coded Alex's clothes and mine.

It's now 8 am I'm guessing Alex instructed everyone to leave me be because not one person knocked on the door and it didn't help that it was hot.

I'm wearing his white button up shirt, no bra and pink underwear. I eventually fall asleep for another 2 hours.

I'm awake when I hear the doorknob rattle and in comes the devil himself. "Are you done I gave you more than enough time to calm down?" He says closing the door and crossing his arms across his chest.

I'm currently reading a book on the couch, I decide to ignore him. I don't even look up from my book. He sighs then stares at me "Rose..." He warns.

I can't contain my words any longer, "You locked me in a room for 4 hours, so you tell me...am I done?" I snap closing my book.

"Are you going to have this attitude all day?" He asked standing in front of me. I shrug my shoulders, Are you going to tell me what the fuck is going on?".

He just glares at me his eyes presenting the anger he thrashed to show.

"You keep up with that language Rose go ahead, but I'm not telling you maybe tomorrow".

I throw the book across the room in frustration, it's one thing to not tell me anything it's another if it involves my best friend.

"Call me on your new phone when your done throwing tantrums to unlock the door".

"I'm sorry Alex" I don't know why but I start to cry.

Alex's face softens, he immediately sits down and cradles me in his arms "I don't know what's wrong with me...I j-just want to know answers that's all... you're barely around anymore I'm still trying to comprehend that you traded us for Mya" I sniffle.

"Rose you can't keep doing this, you can't just threaten people because you're not getting you're way... your right I do that, but I do that to people who hurt people...who tries to hurt you. You need to understand I do everything for a reason stop doubting me. I know it was stupid to do that. I'm taking responsibility for my actions. I know I'm not there all the time but I will try to be with you as often as I can. You need to stop fighting me on everything Rose please" Alex explains softly.

"Okay, I understand...Is Mya okay?" I sniff, he wipes my tears.

"Physically...yes mentally...no but she's spending the night at Riyahi's house for a couple of days". I stay silent.

"I know you're hungry breakfast is made downstairs no one is home right now except Katie. She's sleeping" He says buttoning the shirt I'm wearing and leading me downstairs.

The doorbell rings as soon as I put a piece of French toast in my mouth. "Not now" Alex mumbles getting up and opening the door revealing Malia.

she's wearing a dirty grey dress and her hair is sticking up.

she looks horrible. I run over laughing her as she hugs me back, I pick her up.

"The lady said you didn't want to see me, " I say to her.

she shakes her head no, "You wanted to see me?". I ask

She nods.

She smells dirty. I'm confused why did the lady lie and why wasn't she washed?

It seemed as though Alex read my mind. "I'll see what the problem was and she wouldn't let anyone touch her so..." He gestures to her small figure. Then I realized, this was Alex giving in.

"Let's get you in the bath okay?" I say childishly. I mouth thank you to Alex he smiles his big smile.

I wash her hair then wash her up in a bubble bath in Alex's room. I notice she has scars on her thighs, they look like scratches.

"What happened here?" I wash her thigh she shakes her head no.

"Are you going to talk to me again?" She looks at her feet.

"You can trust me I promise" I hold up my pinkie finger, she looks at it and hooks her pinkie around mines then shakes it.

"What happened here?" I ask again.

"Badman" She replies her voice is angelic.

"Your daddy?" I ask she shakes her head no.

"Mommy's boyfriend?" She shakes her head yes.

Anger coursed through my veins. Who the fuck would scar up a child like this? She's so innocent and sweet whoever he was he's going to pay for this. "Where did he touch you?".

She points to her thigh, arm, and the private part I immediately want to cry for her. I scrub her body then rinse her off.

"Well you don't ever have to worry about him again you hear me? No one will ever harm you ever again, your squeaky clean to start fresh okay?" She nods smiling her teeth were a bit yellow as she smiled.

"You scared of the man downstairs?".

"Yes," She admits.

"You don't have to be, he protects me as well as everyone in this house including you," I say.

I hear a chuckle from behind me, I turn around revealing a humored Alexander standing at the door.

"Stop eavesdropping it's not your style" I tease.

"You know what my style is" he replies winking.

My hands are shaking. I look at Malia as she shivers, the water is warm it takes me a second to register that she was still scared of Alex.

I can't blame her hell I was scared of him sometimes, I give Alex a look he takes one glance at Malia before understanding and leaving.

Her blonde/orange hair curls up shrinking into coils down her back. I take a towel and hold up it as I wrap her small figure in it, then wrap her hair in another.

As we walk out the bathroom Alex is nowhere to be found, but on the bed is a box of small clothes.

"What do you want to wear?" I ask her she was looking around the room.

I pull out jeans suggesting that, with a pink shirt that has Sleeping Beauty on the front of it.

She nods I put the shirt on her then try the jeans but they are too small.

I look at the rest of the pants that are in the box to see if their a bigger size. Apparently no there isn't, so I put a bright blue dress on her and put matching blue flats on her.

"Alex!" I yell no one answered, a ding sound fills my ears. "hold on" I tell Malia.

Getting my phone off the dresser I read the message

Alex yes love?

I typed clothes are too small Come up.

I get no reply but footsteps fill the hallway.

"You can buy what you want I got you your own credit card it's in your wallet" He announces walking in the room "Alex...you-".

"Don't start fighting me" He warns me I sigh giving up "thank you".

"Your welcome baby," He says then he looks at Malia she looks scared still.

"He won't hurt you" I assure her. Alex comes closer to her, "It's okay I'd never hurt you... I brought you bows and pretty ribbons for your hair".

He pulls out a pink bag from the box taking blue ribbons out the bag and showing her.

She smiles but makes no move to get them. "Go ahead their yours" I encourage her.

She takes them out his hand slowly, "What do you say?" I ask.

"Thank," She says quickly.

I'm about to correct her but something tells me not to.

"Want to do your hair with ribbons?" I ask.

She nods her head. "I guess I'll put breakfast up then," Alex says leaving the room.

I do her hair in two puff balls and wrap blue ribbons around them.

She has a circular face with big round greenish-brown eyes, I tell her to go to the mirror and look.

She obeys and smiles when she sees it then hugs me.

It shocks me at first but then I hug her back. "Let's go".

We walk downstairs and Alex is on his new computer sitting on the couch typing away.

I make her a sandwich cutting it up into fours then set it down at the table she eats silently.

I sit on the couch with Alex, as soon as I sit down he closes the computer.

I ignore that questioning gesture, "Where will she be sleeping?" I ask.

"Mya's room, for now, there
are rooms on the third floor but I don't want her on a floor alone".

"Get Gloria to sleep on the third floor" I suggest.

"No, she needs to be close to Katie".

"I'll sleep on the 3rd floor," I say he gives me a glare.

"We'll sleep on the 3rd floor?" I question correcting my mistake.

He smiles in content "spoiled ass" I mumble.

He laughs "says the one who always gets her way...and watch that mouth" he scoffs.

"Not always".

He sighs.

"sorry".

"It's ok your out of warnings anyway I'm done". He says and put his hand between my thighs, I gasp.

"Alex" I pull his hand away quickly looking at Malia, she's eating her 3rd piece of sandwich quietly looking at the Cars book Alex gave her.

"Who said you're allowed to pull my hand away?" he questions his voice getting deeper.

"Let's go upstairs Rose," He says grabbing my hand tightly and practically dragging me upstairs.

Oh, God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
368K 11.9K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
1.8M 74.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...