Universe and Pancake

By Yoonworks

Secret Series - Book 1 Rosé, a rookie who just debut under one of the country's top agencies, has a little se... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Proposal - 48 hours bargain
I Lost
76
77
78
New Story
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Book 2 of Secret Series
Beyond the Scenes - Jin
Giving Birth
Beyond the Scenes - Jennie
Beyond the Scenes - Jisoo
Aftermath - Chaeyoung
Beyond the Scenes - Seulgi
Million Reads
Fast Forward
Another Step
Second Generation Story

34

39.2K 1.6K 959
By Yoonworks

Jimin's POV

"Don't." I said as I pulled my hand away from her.

I washed my face with my hands as Seulgi looked at me, guilt written all over her face.

"Just this once, Jimin. Please, I beg of you. This will be the last, " she muttered, her eyes teary as her hands clasped together.

"Fuck this, Seu. Do know what's happening with my life right now?" I look at her frustrated.

We were hidden on a corner of the hallway as she asked me to meet her. A special episode of Music Bank would be airing and our group will both be performing.

"I know!" she said about to cry. "But you're the only one who can help me with this mess. You know what will happen to me if you don't help me, right?" her tears now slowly streaming down her face.

A pang of guilt crosses my chest after hearing what she said

The truth is, Seulgi and I almost dated. We've gone on dates a few times but then we both realized that we don't really like each other that much. And that was way back before I secretly married Chaeyoung.

When we decided to end our dating game, she started dating my senior from Bighit but of course, only a few people knew about it.

The thing is, dispatch caught her on a date once and she begged on her knees for me to help her. Apparently, the son of a bitch of my senior decided to drop her like a tomato, afraid that he'll be on it for a huge scandal, especially since Seulgi is an idol and she's five years younger than him.

You know how fans are when it comes with their idols, right?

I knew from the start about their relationship because I caught them myself on a date once.

Every time they fight, Seulgi comes to me and vent out her frustration. Before I knew it, she became more like a sister to me.

The problem is, Seulgi likes it when people think that we are in a relationship because it ticks me off. She's making fun of me because of that.

Now, afraid that Dispatch will release photos of her and my senior together, she begged that I go out with her, pretending there is something going on between us.

She said since a lot of people already thought that we were dating, it will somehow be believable and Dispatch will totally drop their plan.

I mean, I guess it's more believable if people find out that we were dating rather than her, dating a senior.

I would have declined. Regardless of how much I care about her, I have Chaeyoung.

But my senior's manager came to me. I guess since my sunbae knows that Seulgi and I were close, he told his manager that I should do this shit of a drama with Seulgi or he'll make sure to make some weird stories about our group, and I can't do that.

The boys recently found out about it and they were frustrated. They said they will help me with this and I shouldn't mind about his threat.

But I told them I can fix it on my own.

What's even worse is that the only person who can help me in the company and who knows my current relationship status, Bang Pd, was sick at the hospital and I don't have the heart to drop a bomb at his hospital bed so that I can be saved from this stupid mess that I got into.

Still, I could have said no.

I could, but Seulgi pulled another card.

She knew I was dating Chaeyoung. She found out when I asked Chanyeol to back off from courting my girlfriend.

I was careless, I know!

She threatened that she reveals that Chaeyoung and I were dating if I don't help her.

She even told me that she'll tell people that we were dating and Chaeyoung forced herself on me.

Seulgi had this sweet image and though Chaeyoung is known for being friendly and bubbly, it would affect her group's image as well.

"You're making me suffer," I told her and again, guilt flashed across her face. "I'm losing my girlfriend because of this bullshit that I don't have anything to do, to begin with," I told her and she started crying a little more.

It was a good thing that our performance was already over.

"I'm sorry," she muttered as she leaned her body on the wall for support.

"Seulgi, you need to tell your management about this so they can help you." I tried to convince her. I've been trying since day one but her judgement was being clouded.

I know her members are telling her the same thing.

"You know I can't Jimin. Our president will kill me. I am still on dating ban."

"But we can't do this forever. Sooner or later, you got to have to ask help before people finds out the truth."

A weird sound came out of her lips.

"If you were not dating her... if you don't have her, would you still help me? Would your request to me now differ?" she asked bitterly.

"I'd probably still help you. Heck, I knew I would help you even if you didn't pull that card on me. But in the end, we both know that you still have to do what you have to do. It's not only me that is hurting from this Seu, Chaeyoung as well, and you." I explained, my eyes were full of worry.

Her eyes met mine and a smile crossed on her beautiful face.

I miss the Seulgi that I once knew. I miss my friend.

"You love her this much?" she asked and a sigh escaped my lips.

Do I love her?

All I know is, I miss her goddamn smile.

I miss the way her cheeks blushes every time I try to be playful with her.

I like seeing her staring at my abs.

I like it when she's being a jealous little bunny over little things.

I love it when she sends me cute random messages about weird stuff and rainbows.

I miss the way her lips tastes with mine.

I miss her touch, her sweet smell and soft skin.

I miss everything about her, her entirety.

"Yes, I love her this much. So I'm begging you, please let me go."

I knew I never like Chaeyoung from the start and I don't even remember when she started taking over my feelings.

All I know is, I can't lose her. Not now. Not ever.

"I was looking at her during the award show." she started, her eyes on the floor. "She was avoiding me. She hates me."

I chuckled at what she said.

"You knew yourself that she won't hate you, right? Chaeyoung is too kind to hate you. You should know because you're friends, remember?"

She laughed at what I said.

"And yet, I did this to her. I even asked you not to tell her. I can't imagine the hurt that she's feeling because of this."

I bit my lower lip.

I guess Seulgi is finally seeing the light in this.

"I'm glad you're starting to understand. Let's do what's right okay? Let's stop this and you should ask for help with your company. They will help you. You're Seulgi of Red Velvet, they have got to do something about this."

Just when I thought everything is finally going accordingly, that's when Seulgi proved me otherwise.

She stood firmly in front of me.

"I'm sorry Jimin, but I can't" my eyes widen at her statement.

What happened to our little pep talk? Was that just for nothing?

I grunt a little too loud just thinking about what I had to do to get this mess fix.

And I need to fix this real fast. Chaeyoung may have said that she'll wait but I don't know until when.

For all I know, one wrong move and the thread that is Chaeyoung's patience might snap in an instant. And I can't let that happen.

I need Chaeyoung with me. I can no longer see myself without her.

"Seu..." I pleaded.

"I can't do what you want Jimin. I promise I'll fix this but just then, I need you to stay with me," she said, her eyes full of determination as if telling me that I can never change her mind.

I look at her in disdain. "What happened to the Seulgi that I once cherished? I no longer know who you are." I uttered painfully.

She looked taken aback but she strengthens her resolve.

"Whatever shit you tell me now won't change my mind Jimin. I've decided. It's either you do what I ask you or your Chaeyoung will get into deep shit trouble. I won't go down alone." she said and I swear I hated her because of that.

If she isn't a girl, I might not have the ability to hold back and smack the sense out of her.

"Then let's all go down into that deep shit trouble that you're referring to, or whatever bullshit you call that." a voice echoed from our right side.

We both turned to our head to our right when we realized another person spoke.

Walking towards us is Chaeyoung, her face stern, looking serious.

Wow. Chaeyoung said bullshit. I'll make sure to remind her not to let Jin hyung hear her saying that.

I watch in awe as she walks with confidence, her face held high.

I gulped after realizing how sexy she looked on her short skirt and off-shoulder blouse.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi panicked as Chaeyoung stopped in front of us.

She smirked as her eyes landed on Seulgi.

"Taking back what's mine." and then I felt her pull me by the neck, startled, my face moved closer and the next thing I knew was her lips meeting mine.

She kissed me so passionately that I was not able to respond in shock.

Before I realized what was happening, she already ended the kiss and released her hand on my neck.

Her hands went up and started fixing my messy hair as she looked at me, her lips pouting. She then turned to Seulgi and gave the shock of my life.

"That was so little of you. I never knew you can stoop that low, Seulgi. I am so disappointed. But please, leave my man alone or I'll have to let you know how much of a bitch I can get."

My eyes widened at the scene before me and I almost choked on my saliva at what she said.

Is she really the Park Chaeyoung that I know?

Her eyes landed on me and I swear I felt my knees weaken.

"We'll talk later." and then she pulled my hand and the next thing I knew, we were both running away from the dumbstruck Seulgi.

I still felt bad for my friend but like what she said, my girlfriend can be a bitchy sometimes.

And I have never felt my feelings this happy ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 671 15
Mina wanted nothing to do with K-pop, not after her ex stole all of her songs and became an idol and a famous songwriter on the night that she had a...
4.3K 135 13
What happens when a Rookie Idol is involved in a convenience marriage , would it affect his early state of Idol career or will he be able to find the...
203K 7.9K 19
"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫' 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧...
10.6K 66 12
A girl who falls in love with her boss....but what happens when he is getting married!!!! Who in the hell thought that she would marry a stranger wit...