Universe and Pancake

Por Yoonworks

Secret Series - Book 1 Rosé, a rookie who just debut under one of the country's top agencies, has a little se... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Proposal - 48 hours bargain
I Lost
76
77
78
New Story
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Book 2 of Secret Series
Beyond the Scenes - Jin
Giving Birth
Beyond the Scenes - Jennie
Beyond the Scenes - Jisoo
Aftermath - Chaeyoung
Beyond the Scenes - Seulgi
Million Reads
Fast Forward
Another Step
Second Generation Story

32

39.3K 1.4K 508
Por Yoonworks

Jimin's POV

The annoying sound of the door screeching made my eyes close as I feel my head aching. I and the boys had a few drinks last night to ease my frustration.

I was so freaking mad about what happened last night and seeing Chaeyoung in that unfortunate situation isn't of a big help either.

I could have caused a riot if not for the boys.

My feet slowly moved forward as I follow the hallway leading to the living room. Luckily, none of us had a schedule for today which made me sigh in relief as I feel my head throbbing.

I was about to turn the corner that leads to the kitchen when my attention was caught by some rustling noise and murmuring.

My brows furrowed.

Are the boys awake already?

My question was answered after my eyes landed on five huge built cramping on a small beanbag.

Soft chuckles escaped my lips after realizing that the boys except for Yoongi hyung, who by the way was still sleeping soundly on the couch, was trampled on the corner, watching something on Taehyung's phone.

They aren't watching any porn, right?

I moved towards their direction, making sure my steps were lightweight to avoid making any noise.

"Tone down your voice Taehyung, Jimin will kill us all once he heard us."

My brows creased after hearing what Namjoon hyung had said.

"Yah, why did they do this? Lisa is too young for this shit."

And I tried to stop myself from laughing after I saw Jin hyung pulled Jungkook's ear for cursing.

"Awwwww, awwww, aishh, Hyung!" Jungkook almost cursed again in pain.

"I said keep it down!" Namjoon hissed.

"Taehyung, close your mouth, you're drooling" Hobi hyung chuckled while the later just rolled his eyes.

"I told you, I don't like Jennie, okay," Taehyung gasped.

"Nobody said that you do." Hobi hyung's eyebrow wiggle and Taehyung's face blushed.

"Oh my God, why is Jisoo doing that?"

"Yah, Lisa should stop smiling like that. Why did YG allow them to do those moves anyway?"

I cringed at the sight of Hobi and Namjoon hugging each other as their body squirm uncomfortably.

"Yah Jungkook, close your eyes!"

"What? No!"

My brows furrowed and furrowed at the boys nagging each other.

What are they watching?

"Chaeyoung looked hot, to be honest." Jin hyung stated and I felt my cheeks burn red.

Wait, what?

Without them noticing, I squat down behind them as I check what they are watching and my eyes went wide in horror as I saw the image of Chaeyoung dancing sexily.

"What the actual fuck!" I screamed as I pushed Jungkook away while I try to grab the phone from Taehyung.

Immediately, the boys all moved away as I cursed real loud.

"Really?" I stared at them wide-eyed after realizing that my stupid friends were watching a video of Blackpink dancing sexily on Beyonce's song.

Namjoon raised his hand in surrender.

"Yah, we were just watching their performance in Party People," he stated and I raised my eyebrow.

"Th-that's right." Hobi hyung stuttered.

"Were you guys checking them out?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hey Jimin, we were only watching. We can't wait for you to wake up so we started watching without you. Let me remind you that we have been jamming with Blackpink even before we found out that you two were together." Jin hyung snorted but I pointed my finger at him.

"Jin hyung! I definitely heard so saying that my girlfriend is hot!"

Jin hyung just shrugged his shoulders. "Well, that was a compliment.

I glared at Namjoon and Taehyung as I notice their face blushing before I focus back on the video that they were watching.

"Why was she dancing like this?" I whispered and soon enough, the rest of the boys except Yoongi hyung were watching with me. I occasionally smack the back of Jungkook and Taehyungs head as they stare wide-eyed at the girls.

"Ooohhhh" Jungkook chuckled a little as Lisa informed everyone about Chaeyoung's ideal type.

For a second, I thought he would be ratting me out but she ended up saying something opposite.

"So you're not her ideal type?"

I kicked Hobi hyung at what he said as I feel annoyed at what they were talking about in the video.

"Does she like Yonghwa hyung?" Taehyung asked and I snickered.

She can't like anybody. She's mine.

"Their voices are really beautiful!" Hobi hyung exclaimed as we watch the clip for their version of "Sure thing."

Chaeyoung's voice is so captivating.

"Just look at how Jennie and Lisa rapped those lines. Did they write those?" Namjoon hyung added.

I can feel my frustration building up as I continue to watch and my fist balled in anger.

The mere thought of her being with someone besides me is enough to make me go crazy.

I don't care if Yonghwa hyung is our sunbae but if he ever makes a move on Chaeyoung, I will surely flip him over.

"Yah Jimin! You're going to crush my phone!" Taehyung screamed as he pulled his phone from my grasp.

"Ah, jinjja."

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"You okay?"

I look around and saw Yoongi hyung sitting beside me. I didn't even notice him waking up from his slumber.

A sigh escaped my lips as I watch the boys bicker with each other, the videos that we watched earlier soon forgotten.

"I hope you realize that you're running out of time, right? If you don't fix this mess immediately, you might end up losing her."

I stared at him for a moment as his words slowly sinking in.

I stare at the ground before me as I picture Chaeyoung laughing and singing with Yonghwa hyung.

"I can't lose her hyung. I can't."

He heard Yoongi hyung sigh.

"Then do what you have to do. And do it real fast before you regret it."

"That's right." Namjoon hyung added and I was startled as I see the rest of the boys looking at us. I didn't even notice that they were already listening.

"Don't you think you should be calling Chaeyoung so you two can talk? I'm sure she would understand." I bit my lip at what Jin hyung said.

"Do you need help hyung?" Jungkook asked and I smiled as I reached his head and ruffled his coconut hair. He's still our maknae after all.

"Nope. Let me take care of this first because the last time I asked for your help, Taehyung had been knocked out." And we all laughed as Taehyung's cheeks turned red.

"That was one time!" he snickered as he sits beside me pushing Jungkook in the process.

I laugh as his arms wrapped around me.

"Taehyung, stop being too clingy. I heard Chaeyoung can be a bitch when she's jealous."

Jimin pouted as the rest of the boys laughed.

"Yah, Chimchim, where did you get this ring?" he asked and the boys looked at us curiously.

I didn't even notice him playing with the ring on my necklace.

"Always and forever, PCY.." he read and I swatted his hands away from my necklace as I felt my blood rushing to my head.

"What's PCY, hyung?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"You mean, who?" Yoongi added and I swear I caught him smirking.

The boys stared at me weirdly.

"Is that a promise ring or something? Because that can't be a wedding band because you aren't married." Namjoon hyung chuckled but I stared at him wide eyes. But his laugh soon died at the sight of the shocked expression on my face.

"Yah, don't tell me---"

"What? No!" I quickly waved my hands in denial.

I smacked Taehyung's head in annoyance as he almost got me in trouble.

The boys raised their eyebrows until Jin hyung broke the silence.

"What should we have for diner?"

I sigh internally.

That was close.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

397K 15.9K 41
She had always wanted to mend the relationship between her and her half-brother. So she did everything to secretly take care of him. She's even conte...
10.6K 686 15
Mina wanted nothing to do with K-pop, not after her ex stole all of her songs and became an idol and a famous songwriter on the night that she had a...
75.4K 4K 27
What if you had to marry a man you didn't know? A stranger? What if you had to marry a stranger you thought you knew? {fluff + vulgar language}
Her Moonchild Por lumpia

Ficción General

74.9K 3.3K 20
What if you fall in love with someone else's fan? Book 5 of Secret Series Formerly Wrong Fan