After School Buddy (Larry Sty...

By becauseharoldx

Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Loui... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 20

661 25 10
By becauseharoldx

**REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!**

"Hurry up babe." Louis urged Harry as he was putting his books away. 

"I am and shouldn't you be walking to your class?" Harry asked. Louis just gave him a cheeky smile and leaned against the locker.

"I just wanted to drop my boyfriend to his class." Harry liked the way Louis said boyfriend and was flattered.

"I am not a child you know." Harry said as he slammed his locker shut and crossed his arms with an amused smile.

"You ARE younger than me and you never know, some of these people might be disguised as a pedo." Louis said making Harry laugh. 

"You are something else Lou." Harry said. Before Louis could respond, Liam and Zayn walked to them with infuriating looks on their faces. 

"Drop the act and admit it that you two are dating." Liam said. Harry and Louis looked at him shocked.

"What are you talking about?" Louis said, trying to pull his best innocent act.

"Cut the crap. The three of us know that you two are dating and because you haven't come out yet, poor Niall is getting bullied by the jocks." Zayn said, his tone was harsh. 

"Niall? Wait what's going on?" Harry spoke up. Zayn gave him a dark look making Harry feel guilty. 

"The whole school thinks that you and Niall are a thing." Zayn said, poking Harry's chest angrily. 

"What?! Why would everyone think that?" Louis said.  He looked at Harry giving him the what-the-fuck face, but his boyfriend was lost in his own thoughts. 

"Probably because of these pictures." Liam said and shoved some pictures to him. Louis looked through them and it was a picture of him and Harry kissing in the classroom, except the person had a whiff of blonde hair and paler skin. It was photo shopped.

"No this is fake." Louis said in disbelief. 

"You think we don't know that? I saw you two having a heated make out session in the library!" Zayn exclaimed. Louis wasn't feeling guilty anymore. He was angry. 

"You fucking twat! You were watching us?!" Louis spat. 

"Louis stop." Liam said calmly. 

"Oh really? Then ask your boyfriend why he was watching me and Harry?" Louis yelled. 

"Stop yelling at Liam! He did nothing wrong. It was you and Harry who hid your fucking relationship and made Niall suffer!" Zayn yelled back. 

"Well what else could we have done?! We don't have the guts to come out like you and Liam!" 

"Then why-" 

"STOP! SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP!" Harry screamed at the two boys.

Everyone was watching and crowded around to see what the commotion was about.

"Stop fighting." He said and walked off. 

Louis glared at Zayn and Liam before following his boyfriend. 

"Oh yeah run off to your boyfriend. I mean after all you both are bloody cowards who can't even come out to your own best friends!" Zayn spat. Louis ignored him and jogged off. 

"What are you looking at?" Zayn yelled at the audience. Everyone walked off to their own classes leaving the halls empty with only Liam and Zayn standing there.

"Babe you shouldn't have been that harsh to Harry and Louis." Liam said. 

"Whatever. I don't get why they didn't at least tell us." Zayn whispered, "especially Harry." 

Liam walked closer to Zayn and kissed his cheek before hugging him. Zayn buried his face in Liam's neck and let a tear slide down his cheek. 

                                                                                          ******

"Harry!" Louis called out. He walked around the field and ran his hand through his hair in frustration. 

"Where the fuck is he?" 

He walked around and then found a bundle of curls sticking out from a bush. He sighed and walked towards him.

"Harry?" Louis whispered and found the younger boy in tears. His face buried in his hands and his hair was messed up. Louis sat down next to him and took Harry's hand. He looked at his face and felt his heart break. Harry's eyes were puffy and red and there were tears streaming down his face. His nose was red and he was sniffing. 

"Aw Harry." Louis whispered and pulled him into a hug. Harry buried his face on Louis' chest and began sobbing even louder.

"I am a terrible friend. Zayn and Liam despise me and Niall is probably hurt." 

"Shh no they don't. They are just upset that we never told them." 

"No, Zayn hates me, I'm sure of it. We always told each other everything and stuck out for each other." 

"He can never hate you, love." Louis said. He knew Harry didn't believe him, but it was true. 

"Do you want to go to class? We're late." Harry said as he pulled out. There was a wet spot on his shirt, but Louis didn't care. 

"No, lets just miss first period and then we can come back for second." Louis said. 

"Okay. What are we going to do for the next hour?" 

"Lets go to the coffee shop across the street." Louis suggested. Harry smiled and nodded. 

They stood up and walked off to the shop, hand in hand. 

When it was lunch, Harry walked over to the usual table where he and the rest of the lads would sit. He paused when he saw Niall at the table. Zayn was right, Niall was hurt. 

His eyes were red and there wasn't any food in front of him. He saw two jocks walk over to Niall. 

"Hey fag, where's your boyfriend?" One of them asked. He saw Niall shift uncomfortably. 

"Queer." The other one said and they both snickered. Harry was about to walk there, but he heard someone yell, "Leave Niall alone!" 

It was Louis. 

He walked to the table and noticed Liam and Zayn appearing in the room. 

"Hey look, its faggy's friend." The jock sneered. 

"Leave Niall alone or else." Louis threatened. 

"Or what?" They challenged. three more jocks appeared, surrounding Louis. 

"Hey stop." Liam said. Soon everyone landed their focus on the scene. Niall also stood up, scared. 

Harry walked to Niall and asked if he was OK. 

"Fine." Niall whispered. 

"Aw look the boyfriend arrived!" They started laughing and a jock who had tattoos on his arm walked to them and shoved Harry.

"WATCH IT!" Louis yelled and went to Harry. 

"You're just his friend. No need to get involved." The jock said and twisted Harry's arm.

"Ah stop." Harry cried. Louis was fuming and pushed the jock away and punched him in the jaw. 

"Shit!" He yelled. 

"He's not just my friend. Harry is my boyfriend. Get that in your sick brain!" Louis spat. He didn't care of the whispers around him and everyone giving him weird looks. All he cared about was Harry and his friends. 

"Come on." He said to Niall, Zayn, and Liam while grabbing Harry's hand and leaving the lunch room. 

Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis were quietly eating their lunches on the field. The only noise was the crunching and munching of their lunches. 

"I think we should ignore the jocks." Liam finally spoke up. They all nodded in agreement and continued eating. After a couple moments, Niall spoke.

"Why?" He whispered, "why am and I and Harry getting bullied but not you and Zayn?" 

No one said anything and he finally stood up. 

"I am asking a fucking question! WHY?" He yelled. 

"I don't know Niall. I just don't." Liam said. 

"It is weird that no one is saying anything to us." Zayn agreed. Harry pondered about this and then realization dawned upon him. 

"Louis do you think.." 

"Yes. I think its that person." Louis said like he read Harry's mind.

"What are you talking about?" Niall said. Louis sighed and ran his hand through his hair. 

"Someone has been blackmailing Harry." He said. 

"What?" Zayn said, "why didn't you tell me?" 

Harry shrugged making Zayn feel even more upset.

"Oh yeah I forgot that you tell everything to your boyfriend now." He said, chuckling half-heartily. 

"Just let me explain what happened." Louis said and rested his hand on Harry's thigh giving it a squeeze. 

He started explaining how Harry got the notes and the threats and proof. Harry wasn't paying attention. He was looking at Zayn who refused to even glance at him. 

"So which is why we think that person photo shopped Niall into the picture and asked the jocks to hurt Niall." Louis explained. 

Niall and Liam were in shock while Zayn just had this angry look on his face. Everyone was silent for a moment until Zayn grabbed his things and walked off angrily.

"Zayn where are you going?" Liam called out. He stopped and turned to face his friends. 

"Anywhere but here. I can't believe my own best friend wouldn't tell me he was getting blackmailed! But he has his little boyfriend now and doesn't need me. Harry you can forget about our years of friendship, but I won't! I am going to deal with those jocks my own way and Liam you can't stop me!" He yelled and furiously ran off. 

"Yep he hates me." Harry whispered, tears streaming down his face. 

"Harry.." Louis spoke but Harry stopped him. 

"No. I am going to get to class. I need to think."  Harry said and strutted off to class. 

Louis sighed and buried his face in his hands. 

"Don't worry Louis, we'll find out who did this and fix Harry and Zayn's friendship." Niall comforted.

"But I ruined their friendship. Its all my fault." He muttered. 

"Zayn is overreacting. I'll talk to him, you take care of Harry." Liam spoke, "lets get to class." 

Louis nodded and mumbled a thanks before leaving.

____________________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!! But here's a long one :D 

Comment and vote for this chapter! Love you guys xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.5K 37
Harry Styles is the school nerd, who gets bullied by his crush Louis Tomlinson and Louis friends Zayn, Niall and Luke. Harry only has one friend Liam...
11.7K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...
60.4K 2.1K 24
When he's forced to share a room at boarding school with the new kid, Louis Tomlinson is pretty annoyed. But it becomes clear that the new boy is afr...
38.8K 1.7K 57
Harry Styles has been the protege of his parents since he was fourteen years old. With missing so much of his childhood, he doesn't exactly know how...